Wired.com Photo Contest: Food

General Technology News

Steve's Avatar
Moderator

Location: Emerald Isle
Thanks: 24
Thanked 177 Times in 45 Posts
Wired.com Photo Contest: Food
This week we implore you to deliver a visual feast to our emaciated eyes. We seek gastronomical oddities and excesses, your grossest and most appetizing photos of food.
Use the Reddit widget below to submit your best food photo and vote for your favorite among the other submissions. The 10 highest-ranked photos will appear in a gallery on the Wired.com homepage. We know this is asking a lot, but please keep your restaurant ads to yourself. Instead, show us unexplored galaxies of grapes shot through with comets of roasting marshmallows. Take us down chewed-up trash shoots and climbing up slimy compost mountains. This is well-trodden territory, so you'll have to go the extra mile to catch eyes and votes.
The photo must be your own, and by submitting it you are giving us permission to use it on Wired.com and in Wired magazine. Please submit images that are relatively large, the ideal size being 800 to 1200 pixels or larger on the longest side. Please include a description of your photo, which may include exposure information, equipment used, etc.
We don't host the photos, so you'll have to upload it somewhere else and submit a link to it. If you're using Flickr, Picasa or another photo-sharing site to host your image, please provide a link to the image directly and not just to the photo page where it's displayed. If your photo doesn't show up, it's because the URL you have entered is incorrect. Check it and make sure it ends with the image file name (XXXXXX.jpg).
Please bookmark this page and check back periodically over the next two weeks to vote on new submissions!
Also, check out the winner's galleries from our previous contests: Holga, Red, Self-Portrait, Night, Macro, Transportation and Black and White.
Vote on food photos submitted by other readers.

Show entries that are: hot | new | top-rated. Submit your food photo.

Submit your food photo.

(No more than one every 30 minutes. No HTML allowed.)
Back to top

http://www.pheedo.com/img.phdo?i=018...71fade29465381 http://www.pheedo.com/feeds/tracker....71fade29465381 http://feeds.wired.com/~a/wired/topheadlines?i=oVoduR
http://feeds.wired.com/~f/wired/topheadlines?i=Fk7maI http://feeds.wired.com/~f/wired/topheadlines?i=fhPyxi http://feeds.wired.com/~f/wired/topheadlines?i=vzkBai http://feeds.wired.com/~f/wired/topheadlines?i=iZzGSI

More...