What will you do in the future?

General Chat

james_schwartz is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
What will you do in the future?
In this situation and condition..what will you do in the future?

rajagiri10 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: What will you do in the future?
To become a business magnet.

carmt23 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: What will you do in the future?
Future isnt that bright I guess so I'll just get myself into law school and bury myself on books. Or try film school and dream of hollywood and cannes.
The Following User Says Thank You to carmt23 For This Useful Post:

Noble Bright is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: What will you do in the future?
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_schwartz View Post
In this situation and condition..what will you do in the future?
Hi...I would like to become an engineer.

matchmakers61 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: What will you do in the future?
I think there will be a massive Collapse that will kill off most of the human race. To be specific, I believe we are heading toward a worldwide famine because of Peak Oil, ie the depletion of cheaply available fossil fuels. What's the connection, you ask? Simply this:

Modern (ie, industrial) agriculture uses an average of ten calories of fossil fuel energy for every calorie of food it produces. The fertilizer necessary for the huge crop yields is made from natural gas. The fleets of tractors and combines run on gasoline. Even the pesticides are partly petroleum-based. The transportation network that carries the raw food to processing and the processed food to the store runs on a sea of gasoline. And of course, there's the cooking at home, and the refrigeration at the factory, the supermarket, and at home....

checkitjess is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: What will you do in the future?
to be a successful runway model...

schnauzer1 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: What will you do in the future?
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_schwartz View Post
In this situation and condition..what will you do in the future?
Get rid of Vista if you have it and change ASAP to Win7 as although it is very very like Vista prem it haas less issues and does not conflict with everything whether Security suites,new hardware,new software etc.

daviquotep6 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: What will you do in the future?
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_schwartz View Post
In this situation and condition..what will you do in the future?
i think i will live closer to nature
abhinav

Re: What will you do in the future?
With in next 9 months I will be a webdesigner and will excel in this feild
marc^o^'s Avatar

marc^o^ is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: What will you do in the future?
in 5 years Im gonna be a professional, hope be working for a good company and moving to the capital