Check the new FreewareUpdater

Freeware & Shareware for Windows Vista

Securelogy is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Check the new FreewareUpdater
Hi ,

We have developed new Freeware Updater that you can download it for free. Please check the features of it.

Site: Freewareupdater.com

File Location: http://www.freewareupdater.com/downl...er_install.exe

FreewareUpdater is an application to manage open source and freeware on your computer. Gone are the days of scouting the entire internet looking for the right program to install. We took the burden away from you with the FreewareUpdater.

Long Description

FreewareUpdater is an application to manage open source and freeware on your computer. Gone are the days of scouting the entire internet looking for the right program to install. We took the burden away from you with the FreewareUpdater.

All you need to do is install the freewareUpdater on any computer and update the application list. This will pull the list of the most useful freeware to your system. To install new software just double click on the software in the list and it will be downloaded and installed on your system.

The freewareUpdater keeps track of changes in the software releases. If a new release comes out it is automatically updated. So now you, do not have to worry about when the new version of your favourite software is released. All updates can be managed from the Freewareupdater.

It comes with an intuitive, simple and user friendly interface. The freeware updater is a software vault sitting right on your desktop.

Features:

1. Collect data on freely available software online

2. Automatic update of the application list. When a new application is available the list will be refreshed and you will be able to install the new application

3.Install new application directly from the tool

4.See directly what application is installed and which are not installed

5.Runs on windows 2000/XP/Vista