This month I started noticing a lot of problems with my HP laptop and I have a sneaky feeling that once I find the cause of one and fix it, that all of the problems may be fixed together. Sadly I don't know how to find or fix the problem.
Here is what is going on;
1. Upon startup I get an error message saying "Cannot open Bluetooth Stack Service"
2. Cannot do Windows Updates - Get an error message saying "Cannot do windows updates because the service is not running. You may need to restart your computer." Restarting does nothing to help.
3. Cannot do System Backups - Windows Backup failed. Error: Access denied (0x80070005)
4. Unable to Uninstall Programs
5. Computer icon with red "X" over it on taskbar, internet connection is fine.
Any suggestions will be welcomed and appreciated.
Tried System Restore, sfc / scannow....nothing worked.