Article ID: 936183 In Windows Vista, the Multiple Provider Router calls the "NPPasswordChangeNotify" function to notify the credential manager DLL of a password change event, even though the password change is unsuccessful

English

KBArticles's Avatar
Super Moderator

KBArticles is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Article ID: 936183 In Windows Vista, the Multiple Provider Router calls the "NPPasswordChangeNotify" function to notify the credential manager DLL of a password change event, even though the password change is unsuccessful
Article ID: 936183 - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936183/

More...

SecuredOne is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Anonymous surfing on the Web
Hi all!
Want to tell you about secure VPN service which allows you to surf the internet anonymously and safely and bypass proxy servers and filters imposed by your ISP, office or school.
By using a secure and anonymous connection you can get full internet access in places that censor or block your connection and full protection at open Wifi hotspots.
Use Skype, ICQ and MSN, download torrents and access any website you like when traveling to countries that block these programs, so it is perfect of ex-pats and business users.

Benefits of using our VPN service:
- Provides a layer of security and anonymity
- Bypass your ISP restrictions
- Download torrents 24 hours a day
- Use Skype, Yahoo and Google Talk in Middle East and Asia
- Access poker/gambling/adult sites anonymously from anywhere
- We give you a new IP address from any of 10 countries

Our servers are located in Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Israel, Great Britain, Canada, United States, Malaysia and Estonia.

Our prices
Our prices starts from $0.31 for 3 hours or $1.3 for 1 day!
We accept most Credit Cards and all accounts are created automatically after payment.
Check full price list through the link at the bottom of this message.

Affiliate program
Can you find new customers? We're ready to pay for it.
You will recieve 20% from attracted customer's payment on your own account.

So, if you are interested, click this link to find out all our advantages!

p.s. Dear moderator. Probably I submitted this post to wrong category. I apologize for this. Please move this thread to proper category and I'll be able to post news and discounts here. Thanks!