Vista Sound

Audio & Video Software

Zaim is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Vista Sound
hi, is there any way of increasing the trebble/Bass level in vista (using onboard sound) M2N-SLI Deluxe

is there any software out which can do this,

Last edited by Zaim : 08-18-2008 at 22:33.

Saxsinger is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Zaim, I don't know if this meets your needs, but I use Winamp media player...it has a built in EQ. Come to think of it, so does Windows Media Player. You can adjust the frequencies with a virtual graphic equalizer on either one of those, which directly affects the treble/bass

Hope this helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaim View Post
hi, is there any way of increasing the trebble/Bass level in vista (using onboard sound) M2N-SLI Deluxe

is there any software out which can do this,

Zaim is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxsinger View Post
Zaim, I don't know if this meets your needs, but I use Winamp media player...it has a built in EQ. Come to think of it, so does Windows Media Player. You can adjust the frequencies with a virtual graphic equalizer on either one of those, which directly affects the treble/bass

Hope this helps
hi thx for ur reply, yea wmp winamp ect all hav a equalizer, im looking for a real time one, e.g. when playing a game, etc

Saxsinger is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well, in that case Zaim, you might have to get a set of speakers with a built-in EQ to do it externally from the Computer.. I've not seen anywhere in a soundcard configuration where you can adjust treble/bass internally right on the soundcard for the realtime application(s) you want. I've not seen adjustments like that except for what's in the audio program I'm using, for instance, I do pro audio recording/editing and all the EQ adjustments are internal in whatever particular program I'm editing in, not on the soundcard. I may be wrong, but I don't think what you're asking for exists generally.

Zaim is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxsinger View Post
Well, in that case Zaim, you might have to get a set of speakers with a built-in EQ to do it externally from the Computer.. I've not seen anywhere in a soundcard configuration where you can adjust treble/bass internally right on the soundcard for the realtime application(s) you want. I've not seen adjustments like that except for what's in the audio program I'm using, for instance, I do pro audio recording/editing and all the EQ adjustments are internal in whatever particular program I'm editing in, not on the soundcard. I may be wrong, but I don't think what you're asking for exists generally.
ok thx for ur help,

just woundering why on my pc using (creative Audigy) i get a option in windows sound settings to adjust the trebble/bass, and not on my other pc using onboard, or is it the creative software that enables that option in the windows sound settings.