View Full Version : Windows Vista Home Basic

Pages : 1 [2] 3

  1. Frequent disconnects which require restart
  2. admin account disabled by system admin, only there is no system admin!
  3. flip3d with vista basic
  4. Run Startup folder at wake up?
  5. White Screen
  6. Up/Down Arrows Jerky and Slow To Start
  7. Major problem with windows vista audio jacks
  8. Backup function not working
  9. AuthUpdater stopped working and was closed
  10. Security Updates Fail Durning Install
  11. blue screen bad_pool_caller
  12. how do i sto the mouse over from activating things
  13. How can I make a program minimize all other programs when used?
  14. windows updates
  15. Missing File When Loading Microsoft Office Professional From Disc
  16. unable to change default for .pdf extension
  17. Sonix webcam problem
  18. No keyboard or mouse at logon screen
  19. Virtumonde
  20. Photo to VCD Creator
  21. Hello
  22. digital camera
  23. Displaying headers for email in Windows Mail
  24. Freeware to create Video CD/DVD
  25. Freeware to create Video CD/DVD
  26. Can't start Vista other than with Paragon Rescue Kit ???
  27. Is windows Vista Home Basic compatible with Office 20078 Pro ?
  28. Vista and Dialup Connection Status Notification
  29. slow
  30. connection to a virtual pc with xp from windows vista
  31. widows update
  32. vista basic
  33. no audio output device please help
  34. update
  35. can't uninstall microsoft works!
  36. Shadow Copy Timeout
  37. IE opening documents with Wordpad instead of Word.
  38. install cd
  39. Vista Freezing, unable to find any solution
  40. reinstalling vista
  41. last backup failed, FreeAgent drive 80GB
  42. Urgently need help-In utter despair!
  43. cannot download anything including windows updates
  44. games unable to play
  45. Vista not booting
  46. Vista not detecting Motorola phone
  47. Recurring Reminders in Windows Mail
  48. post viral administrative disability
  49. Can't install HP7150 Printer
  50. XPS viewer
  51. Media Player video color problem
  52. install.log files missing - attempting to uninstall yahoo msgr
  53. Windows resourse protection
  54. Removing the Download limits on vista basic.
  55. Shdocvw.dll
  56. Error Explorer.exe and Rundll32.exe
  57. Security Center can´t change updating settings
  58. Gateway Laptop Won't Load Vista/ NOT hard drive problem
  59. Home Premium & IE 8
  60. New Here Need Help Please
  61. All icons gone from desktop & can not right-click on desktop, nothing happens. I need my desktop back to normal w/icons & QuickLaunch back
  62. Drive missing in system
  63. bad_pool_header 0x19 vista 32 bit
  64. How do I...?
  65. can't make partitions
  66. Barbie Pet-Rescue Correct Platform
  67. New CD/DVD not being recognized
  68. High CPU Usage 100% in 32 bit Vista Home Basic
  69. flash player 10
  70. flash player 10
  71. windows update
  72. Can't shutdown - BlueScreen error
  73. wireless capability
  74. Error
  75. DVD/CD drive wont work or even be found
  76. Problems installing new software with Vista
  77. music problems/audio playback
  78. streaming audio does not work from live radio website.
  79. Vista registration a cessé de fonctionner
  80. vista home basic error message
  81. Start button icon changed
  82. administrator problems
  83. windows mail
  84. troubleshooting external drive connection problems
  85. audio and video don't match in windows dvd maker
  86. Undeletable files
  87. App Crash Helppppp
  88. 2 desktop.ini files in my desktop
  89. auto adjust
  90. closing programs
  91. Startup Repair: Cannot Automatically Repair
  92. Security issues w/file.
  93. emachine won't eject CD OS Vista
  94. Outlook and SBS 2003 issue
  95. Windows Live Mail Won't Load....
  96. web browser crash
  97. Trouble watching bittorrent file with vista
  98. unable to open links in emails recieved
  99. upgrade xp to vista
  100. Folder keeps not responding!
  101. windows vista spooler problem
  102. Vista basic problem , wont load from harddrive or vista disc
  103. My computer is does not wake up
  104. repartitioning hard drive on laptop
  105. cannot connect camera to vsta
  106. Sid Meiers Civilization 4
  107. Cannot use an administrator account
  108. DVD Drive Quit
  109. can not display web pages
  110. Windows Vista Home Basic SP2
  111. problem with ms in vista
  112. problem with "Free folder Hider"
  113. windows vista home basic shuts down automatically after starting for only a few minutes
  114. Spyware Doctor stops me Switching Users
  115. Older versions of msn messenger for vista
  116. Bluetooth mini reciver.
  117. "iTunes cannot run because some of the required files are missing. Please reinstall iTunes"
  118. Internet- Frequent disconnection
  119. Windows Installer Issues
  120. Vista Search function omissoins?
  121. All Screen savers error
  122. Microtek 4800 To Vista
  123. I cant change my refresh rate on windows vista
  124. problems with Windows Explorer
  125. Vista print spooler problem
  126. Print selection?
  127. GeForce 8400 GS
  128. I Changed the permissions on WINDOWS folder and cannot reset to original
  129. Problems with Explorer and Windows Update
  130. Vista Home Basic cannot install UPdates
  131. Vista Home Basic cannot install UPdates
  132. Windows Vista Home Premium
  133. Macros
  134. can't change vista language
  135. how to create aCOM port via usb
  136. Vista needs cd to start
  137. IE 7 goes blank (Entire screen)
  138. Can't Update anything!!
  139. Administrator Account
  140. Laptop Battery Falls Out, Now Vista Doesn't Boot
  141. home basic to
  142. Duplicate shortcuts
  143. Vista home basic sound recorder
  144. New Computer/Vista/NO FLASH-won't install
  145. How can i get a microphone to work
  146. I Need Help Fast
  147. Error message with widows update
  148. My HP notebook with Vista will not boot
  149. Cannot dowload from IE/firefox or use .zip
  150. problems updating
  151. factory installed mcafee removal from program files
  152. help
  153. won't install
  154. wireless internet access
  155. Windows Photo Gallery
  156. AntiVirus
  157. Product Key Not accepted
  158. 64 bit Vista Backup software
  159. Delivery Manager
  160. cd/dvd-laufwerk wird nach vista update nicht mehr erkannt
  161. cannot get internet connection local only
  162. Windows Vista does not open problem
  163. Vista and Office 97
  164. reset
  165. Vista equvalent to C:\Windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3?
  166. forgot my administrator password
  167. Error 0x800CCC79
  168. AVG Anti-Virus Free switched off
  169. Vista Home Basic: Cannot open .pps files in Mail
  170. Re-register Vista
  171. Unable to Install Vista Update.
  172. Unable to Complete Vista
  173. router probs
  174. blackscreen
  175. Sync Problems
  176. Programme NTLDR
  177. Microsoft.NET Framework
  178. dvd burners
  179. World Of Warcraft?!?
  180. Vista and Paint Shop Pro X
  181. Missing Downloads
  182. Upgrading
  183. Need Help installing remote desktop in Vista
  184. Help
  185. Vusta is compatible for CAD softwares?
  186. Hi,I need info about the difference
  187. Problemi su windows firewall e non accede più in rete(non si avvia più :-( )
  188. problem setting automatic backup
  189. in need of help
  190. Computer wont turn on
  191. Code 31
  192. Help!! Bluescreen STOP
  193. User account Control
  194. Ctrl+Alt+Del...Vista Home Basic...
  195. Need IIS Management Console on Windows Vista Basic
  196. Cannot extract .zip files
  197. System Tray Icons
  198. Idled printer
  199. usb cf reader
  200. Roaming account problem
  201. Black screen on startup
  202. How Do I Reset My Com Ports?
  203. Le icone non compiono su Vista
  204. Macros
  205. Email attachments
  206. Restoring sample music
  207. Intel IMA ADPCM (11)
  208. window vista Basic download
  209. PDF Problems
  210. Resize attachments
  211. Windows side bar unable to display calendar
  212. 80070005 - windows update error
  213. low bettery alarm
  214. Big Problem - TCP/IPv4 and v6 not there!
  215. help with alt+tab
  216. Code 80070002
  217. Downloading using IE7 through vista
  218. unable to update software
  219. Explorador De Windows
  220. Vista blue screen....
  221. vista restore
  222. Dell Vostro 1500 with Windows Vista Home Basic--Restore Problem
  223. Not able to Log In in Windows Vista Home Basic 32 bit--Restore Problem
  224. I can't see the side bar
  225. STOP error 0X0000008E after unistalling IE 8 Beta
  226. com port problem?????
  227. resource loader cache doesnt have mui entry error
  228. com port change...help
  229. Microsoft Excel
  230. Microsoft Excel
  231. limited wireless conection
  232. Video wont play from PC-CD ROM
  233. can't open links in the e-mails I receive
  234. Vista with sp1 desktop will not display images.
  235. Desktop will not display wallpaper images !!!
  236. USB does not permit feedback
  237. USB does not permit feedback
  238. Baker
  239. Problems with connecting to External Monitor
  240. Acer Aspire Vista Home Basic
  241. Formatting Magnavox CD-RW 700MB
  242. Internet connectivity
  243. chiusura inaspettata programma
  244. error code 22
  245. Vista Mail
  246. Microsoft Picture it Ver. 7.0/Vista
  247. Can't add second monitor
  248. error code 31
  249. Student From Cambodia
  250. DirectX 8.1 Issues