View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35

  1. Pc Problems
  2. Vista's Not letting me download anything...
  3. Recovering deleted items
  4. Reliability Monitor is not updating
  5. Start menu
  6. 3 Vista vs XP? 2 GB Limit; VM Performance; and Multiple Remote Logins
  7. Hard drive busy about 15 to 20 minutes after start up
  8. Removal of Quicken Software
  9. Re: Defrag - Vista vs. XP
  10. cannot write to folder
  11. System Restore stopped working!
  12. stability of PC after upgrade
  13. ReadyBoost review
  14. Readyboost drive
  15. ReadyBoost Feature...
  16. Restoring Vista backups onto XP
  17. Windows Calendar has stopped working
  18. Vista MBR etc
  19. Dual Boot
  20. vista and defrag
  21. ram--not enough?
  22. a lot of problems.
  23. Vista & RAM memory
  24. Shortcut arrow
  25. slow boot
  26. wireless icon in the notification area
  27. Question about performance and use of speech recognition on Vista
  28. Problem connecting to https site
  29. Strange behaviour when I close my laptop lid
  30. System Services - Disable Any?
  31. Outlook -- AutoArchive Delete
  32. nvmcp.sys in windows update causes BSOD of my system.
  33. Is there a way to see what is going on with superfetch?
  34. _default.pif edit
  35. Help & Support Shows Error and is blank
  36. system icon checkboxes grayed out
  37. ReadyBoost and ReadyDrive
  38. pc reboots often
  39. SuperFetch
  40. Permissions
  41. mobo break
  42. What are the large fluctuations in drive free space?
  43. Backup Vista System Files
  44. Drive access
  45. Calculating Time Remaining
  46. Unable to turn of transparency
  47. Re: Windows Backup "could not find backup devices on your computer
  48. Upgrade VS clean install tests
  49. Slow startup after system updates
  50. run dll32 not working
  51. NTFS error - error 137
  52. Problem with logging into a website HELP!
  53. Vista "Sleep" and "Hibernate" arent working.
  54. Search Indexer & Total Training OK
  55. Attention: for everyone with ATI video cards
  56. Someone please help
  57. Power States and Scheduled Tasks
  58. Raid 0 mirroring on a preinstalled Vista machine
  59. will upgrading RAM require a reinstall to update HAL?
  60. Cuting and pasting from one drive to another freezes vista!!!
  61. Microsoft Works 8 Stops Working
  62. Flashing in IE7 since installing Vista Home Premium
  63. Program compatibility & Drivers
  64. =?iso-8859-1?Q?automatic_restarting_doesn=B4t_work_anymore?=
  65. Disappearing Windows Updates
  66. messanger and long shut down time problem
  67. AIM on Windows Vista?
  68. Automatic Defrag?
  69. Override feature scaling of vista
  70. Vista takes a long time to boot Home Premium 64bit
  71. "Enable Advanced Performace" for disk drives
  72. Unable to detect an ASPI Manager??
  73. system restore won't start - vista premium
  74. Processes
  75. Please Help, Vista Takes About 10 Minutes to Start Up. Literally!
  76. Vista defrag utility supports RAID ?
  77. Windows Easy Transfer Companion
  78. PowerSpec V300
  79. CPU at 100% - ZCfgSvc.exe is the culprit
  80. Unable to start Aero
  81. System Restore slow to start, get on the Vista diet
  82. System Restore Not working on Ultimate Edition
  83. vista wont sleep for more than a second or two
  84. Control Panel Browser Stops And Restarts
  85. *Critical* Do you have PerfectDisk 8 installed?
  86. Complete PC Backup and Restore
  87. Critical update for Perfect Disk 8
  88. system freeze during Windows Experience Index rating
  89. Windows Search Indexer
  90. lastalive0.dat lastalive1.dat
  91. Running disk defragmenter again still takes long
  92. Disk Defragmention
  93. RE: Vista RTM Windows Experience Index
  94. Re: Size of icons and preview of windows
  95. audiodg.exe causing Bad performance issues.
  96. General Performance Question
  97. Slow Decompression (.ZIP)
  98. Complete PC Restore
  99. Vista Defrag schedule?
  100. Vista Backup
  101. Hiding available updates in Windows Update
  102. Should I order the 64-bit version of Vista?
  103. Unable to Backup Files with Error 800700B7
  104. Vista slowing down over time (20 min)
  105. Computer - Hard Drives Icons - Change Free Space Colour
  106. Re: 2 SATA Drives?????
  107. anyone used Tweak VI free with a new magazine?
  108. Vista defrag SUCKS
  109. Right SD for ReadyBoost drive
  110. Can I use software for windows 2000 & XP with Vista?
  111. Processor FSB Query
  112. RE: Registry cleaner
  113. Sleep Issues with Vista?
  114. Hard Lock During Windows Experience Rating Scan
  115. Error: Windows host process (rundll32) has stopped working....
  116. windows vista blue error screen after update
  117. Memory Question
  118. Trying USB memory speed up
  119. RE: Vista RTM Windows Experience Index
  120. Memory Recognition
  121. AudioEndPointBuilder Performance Issue
  122. Read/Write DVD's giving Vista i/o device errors
  123. Display Switching
  124. Why NOT to use Vista
  125. AGP nvidia 7800 gs 256mb
  126. Complete PC Backup of multiple OS - partial restore?
  127. Display Driver Issue
  128. Reliability Monitor not updating
  129. Explorer performance
  130. Don't use Vista
  131. part 2 Star Trek> vindication of plagiarism
  132. ***Performance issue? I found a Vista service pack 1
  133. Captain Picard... the away team is back.....and look what we found!
  134. CPU usage 100%
  135. Graphics Card not functioning properly
  136. Sound
  137. vista home premium: windows media center
  138. Vista performance
  139. Compete PC Backup and wbadmin
  140. Why won't Vista sleep
  141. Norton Partition Magic for dual boot?
  142. Unreliable Microsoft
  143. GUI Bug
  144. RE: Windows backup greater flexibility
  145. Ultimate very busy after booting up - how can I see whats going on
  146. Windows Disk Defrag not workig
  147. WEI Test Fails
  148. How good is Vista's System Restore
  149. Why is Vista 2D Graphics & Text performance so bad compared to XP?
  150. Event Viewer
  151. Do NOT use Vista
  152. Problem with Sidebar and Screensaver
  153. Vista Updates
  154. Preformance Problem
  155. Too Many Open Windows???
  156. 100% CPU USAGE - HELP !
  157. Windows Vista Ultimate takes long time to boot.
  158. audiodg.exe performance issues
  159. Defragmenter Performance issue
  160. CAN'T DO SAFE MODE
  161. Closing application produces error message
  162. Windows Experience Index seems to be corrupt
  163. Hybernation auto-waking!
  164. USB Drive incompatible with SpeedBoost
  165. sharing usurps system from local user
  166. Cannot start Windows Event Log Service
  167. I need to restore files from Vista Backup file structure
  168. "Turn Windows Features On or Off" (Optionalfeatures.exe) empty lis
  169. Bootvis
  170. Performace of Speedboost
  171. Superfetch Service Won't Start
  172. Vista Resume time Analysis tool
  173. no red colour on screen or printer
  174. System becomes unusably slow spontaneously
  175. Why is Fast User Switching in Vista so slow?
  176. Defrag-Attn Victoria(MSFT)
  177. Shutdown / SLeep problem
  178. unable to see pictures in offline AP help of Vista
  179. Resourece Monitor
  180. trouble after monitor powers off
  181. Right clicking in startmenu all programs crashes Explorer
  182. Re: Start menu is slow
  183. Hybrid sleep mode not appearing?!
  184. Power Options: Max CPU at 50%
  185. Stuck in Safe Mode
  186. keyboard problems in windows xp professional
  187. how to show taskbar button on the taskbar-plz don't think I am jok
  188. Windows Experience Index dropped
  189. accessing hard drive from another computer...
  190. HELP
  191. Unchecking Transparency
  192. Permission Woes
  193. Vista Freezing when opening My Computer
  194. Cannot resume from hibernation
  195. Standby
  196. this joke has gone too far!
  197. Re: Backup Selected Files Only?
  198. Speed differences between 32-bit and 64-bit Vista?
  199. Troubleshooting Standby
  200. Problem validating my Windows (Windows Vista Beta RC1)
  201. Startup Improvements
  202. Lost partition table
  203. error message
  204. restore from vista to xp
  205. Monitoring the CPU temperature
  206. hw can i delete Media Center from vista
  207. vista on notebook
  208. Vista Windows Explorer Left Panel Slowdown
  209. No restore options using F8 at bootup
  210. Happy Holidays '07
  211. what the size of ur windows folder
  212. Dual Monitors and Internet Explorer
  213. Where are settings for "Confirm after download" & "in same window"
  214. Re: performance, compatibility question
  215. CPU at 100%
  216. Di?
  217. Hibernate functionality
  218. Can not backup to a folder
  219. System hangs. Task Manager useless
  220. Speed?
  221. deleting files.
  222. Tape drives removed from native backup tool
  223. 0x81000029 when trying to start backup
  224. antivirus
  225. Update error 80072ee5
  226. Recovery Console in Vista?
  227. Cpu Clock speeed
  228. ATI x1400 update for RTM
  229. Slow file transfer via IEEE 1394 Firewire to external drive
  230. How Do I Schedule A Complete PC Backup In vista Utlimate?
  231. Windows Vista Backup and Restore Center
  232. Reliability Monitor
  233. Removing Visual Effects
  234. Backup files vs Compleate PC
  235. Burning DVD's
  236. Dial Up while Logging In
  237. Power Button
  238. Re: CPU and Disk Performance Issue
  239. Really slow copy/move and delete, & maybe reading
  240. Task Scheduler Problems
  241. Re: 100% CPU Utilization...How?
  242. RE: CPU Load problem
  243. VPN connections very slow
  244. Vista RTM - Unzipping files is INCREDIBLY slow
  245. Adaptive Display - Power Setting...
  246. Performance loss from xp?
  247. Services console in author mode
  248. GUI for the Defrag tool...
  249. Event viewer error
  250. Start Menu messed up, explorer.exe needs to be restarted