View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35

  1. S Y S T E M G O E S T O S L E E P
  2. Pc Problems
  3. Vista's Not letting me download anything...
  4. Recovering deleted items
  5. Reliability Monitor is not updating
  6. Start menu
  7. 3 Vista vs XP? 2 GB Limit; VM Performance; and Multiple Remote Logins
  8. Hard drive busy about 15 to 20 minutes after start up
  9. Removal of Quicken Software
  10. Re: Defrag - Vista vs. XP
  11. cannot write to folder
  12. System Restore stopped working!
  13. stability of PC after upgrade
  14. ReadyBoost review
  15. Readyboost drive
  16. ReadyBoost Feature...
  17. Restoring Vista backups onto XP
  18. Windows Calendar has stopped working
  19. Vista MBR etc
  20. Dual Boot
  21. vista and defrag
  22. ram--not enough?
  23. a lot of problems.
  24. Vista & RAM memory
  25. Shortcut arrow
  26. slow boot
  27. wireless icon in the notification area
  28. Question about performance and use of speech recognition on Vista
  29. Problem connecting to https site
  30. Strange behaviour when I close my laptop lid
  31. System Services - Disable Any?
  32. Outlook -- AutoArchive Delete
  33. nvmcp.sys in windows update causes BSOD of my system.
  34. Is there a way to see what is going on with superfetch?
  35. _default.pif edit
  36. Help & Support Shows Error and is blank
  37. system icon checkboxes grayed out
  38. ReadyBoost and ReadyDrive
  39. pc reboots often
  40. SuperFetch
  41. Permissions
  42. mobo break
  43. What are the large fluctuations in drive free space?
  44. Backup Vista System Files
  45. Drive access
  46. Calculating Time Remaining
  47. Unable to turn of transparency
  48. Re: Windows Backup "could not find backup devices on your computer
  49. Upgrade VS clean install tests
  50. Slow startup after system updates
  51. run dll32 not working
  52. NTFS error - error 137
  53. Problem with logging into a website HELP!
  54. Vista "Sleep" and "Hibernate" arent working.
  55. Search Indexer & Total Training OK
  56. Attention: for everyone with ATI video cards
  57. Someone please help
  58. Power States and Scheduled Tasks
  59. Raid 0 mirroring on a preinstalled Vista machine
  60. will upgrading RAM require a reinstall to update HAL?
  61. Cuting and pasting from one drive to another freezes vista!!!
  62. Microsoft Works 8 Stops Working
  63. Flashing in IE7 since installing Vista Home Premium
  64. Program compatibility & Drivers
  65. =?iso-8859-1?Q?automatic_restarting_doesn=B4t_work_anymore?=
  66. Disappearing Windows Updates
  67. messanger and long shut down time problem
  68. AIM on Windows Vista?
  69. Automatic Defrag?
  70. Override feature scaling of vista
  71. Vista takes a long time to boot Home Premium 64bit
  72. "Enable Advanced Performace" for disk drives
  73. Unable to detect an ASPI Manager??
  74. system restore won't start - vista premium
  75. Processes
  76. Please Help, Vista Takes About 10 Minutes to Start Up. Literally!
  77. Vista defrag utility supports RAID ?
  78. Windows Easy Transfer Companion
  79. PowerSpec V300
  80. CPU at 100% - ZCfgSvc.exe is the culprit
  81. Unable to start Aero
  82. System Restore slow to start, get on the Vista diet
  83. System Restore Not working on Ultimate Edition
  84. vista wont sleep for more than a second or two
  85. Control Panel Browser Stops And Restarts
  86. *Critical* Do you have PerfectDisk 8 installed?
  87. 100% CPU Usage
  88. Complete PC Backup and Restore
  89. Critical update for Perfect Disk 8
  90. system freeze during Windows Experience Index rating
  91. Windows Search Indexer
  92. lastalive0.dat lastalive1.dat
  93. Running disk defragmenter again still takes long
  94. Disk Defragmention
  95. RE: Vista RTM Windows Experience Index
  96. Re: Size of icons and preview of windows
  97. audiodg.exe causing Bad performance issues.
  98. General Performance Question
  99. Slow Decompression (.ZIP)
  100. Complete PC Restore
  101. Vista Defrag schedule?
  102. Vista Backup
  103. Hiding available updates in Windows Update
  104. Should I order the 64-bit version of Vista?
  105. Unable to Backup Files with Error 800700B7
  106. Vista slowing down over time (20 min)
  107. Computer - Hard Drives Icons - Change Free Space Colour
  108. Re: 2 SATA Drives?????
  109. anyone used Tweak VI free with a new magazine?
  110. Vista defrag SUCKS
  111. Right SD for ReadyBoost drive
  112. Can I use software for windows 2000 & XP with Vista?
  113. Processor FSB Query
  114. RE: Registry cleaner
  115. Sleep Issues with Vista?
  116. Hard Lock During Windows Experience Rating Scan
  117. Error: Windows host process (rundll32) has stopped working....
  118. windows vista blue error screen after update
  119. Memory Question
  120. Trying USB memory speed up
  121. RE: Vista RTM Windows Experience Index
  122. Memory Recognition
  123. AudioEndPointBuilder Performance Issue
  124. Read/Write DVD's giving Vista i/o device errors
  125. Display Switching
  126. Why NOT to use Vista
  127. AGP nvidia 7800 gs 256mb
  128. Complete PC Backup of multiple OS - partial restore?
  129. Display Driver Issue
  130. Reliability Monitor not updating
  131. Explorer performance
  132. Don't use Vista
  133. part 2 Star Trek> vindication of plagiarism
  134. ***Performance issue? I found a Vista service pack 1
  135. Captain Picard... the away team is back.....and look what we found!
  136. CPU usage 100%
  137. Graphics Card not functioning properly
  138. Sound
  139. vista home premium: windows media center
  140. Vista performance
  141. Compete PC Backup and wbadmin
  142. Why won't Vista sleep
  143. Norton Partition Magic for dual boot?
  144. Unreliable Microsoft
  145. GUI Bug
  146. RE: Windows backup greater flexibility
  147. Ultimate very busy after booting up - how can I see whats going on
  148. Windows Disk Defrag not workig
  149. WEI Test Fails
  150. How good is Vista's System Restore
  151. Why is Vista 2D Graphics & Text performance so bad compared to XP?
  152. Event Viewer
  153. Do NOT use Vista
  154. Problem with Sidebar and Screensaver
  155. Vista Updates
  156. Preformance Problem
  157. Too Many Open Windows???
  158. 100% CPU USAGE - HELP !
  159. Windows Vista Ultimate takes long time to boot.
  160. audiodg.exe performance issues
  161. Defragmenter Performance issue
  162. CAN'T DO SAFE MODE
  163. Closing application produces error message
  164. Windows Experience Index seems to be corrupt
  165. Hybernation auto-waking!
  166. USB Drive incompatible with SpeedBoost
  167. sharing usurps system from local user
  168. Cannot start Windows Event Log Service
  169. I need to restore files from Vista Backup file structure
  170. "Turn Windows Features On or Off" (Optionalfeatures.exe) empty lis
  171. Bootvis
  172. Performace of Speedboost
  173. Superfetch Service Won't Start
  174. Vista Resume time Analysis tool
  175. no red colour on screen or printer
  176. System becomes unusably slow spontaneously
  177. Why is Fast User Switching in Vista so slow?
  178. Defrag-Attn Victoria(MSFT)
  179. Shutdown / SLeep problem
  180. unable to see pictures in offline AP help of Vista
  181. Resourece Monitor
  182. trouble after monitor powers off
  183. Right clicking in startmenu all programs crashes Explorer
  184. Re: Start menu is slow
  185. Hybrid sleep mode not appearing?!
  186. Power Options: Max CPU at 50%
  187. Stuck in Safe Mode
  188. keyboard problems in windows xp professional
  189. how to show taskbar button on the taskbar-plz don't think I am jok
  190. Windows Experience Index dropped
  191. accessing hard drive from another computer...
  192. HELP
  193. Unchecking Transparency
  194. Permission Woes
  195. Vista Freezing when opening My Computer
  196. Cannot resume from hibernation
  197. Standby
  198. this joke has gone too far!
  199. Re: Backup Selected Files Only?
  200. Speed differences between 32-bit and 64-bit Vista?
  201. Troubleshooting Standby
  202. Problem validating my Windows (Windows Vista Beta RC1)
  203. Startup Improvements
  204. Lost partition table
  205. error message
  206. restore from vista to xp
  207. Monitoring the CPU temperature
  208. hw can i delete Media Center from vista
  209. vista on notebook
  210. Vista Windows Explorer Left Panel Slowdown
  211. No restore options using F8 at bootup
  212. Happy Holidays '07
  213. what the size of ur windows folder
  214. Dual Monitors and Internet Explorer
  215. Where are settings for "Confirm after download" & "in same window"
  216. Re: performance, compatibility question
  217. CPU at 100%
  218. Di?
  219. Hibernate functionality
  220. Can not backup to a folder
  221. System hangs. Task Manager useless
  222. Speed?
  223. deleting files.
  224. Tape drives removed from native backup tool
  225. 0x81000029 when trying to start backup
  226. antivirus
  227. Update error 80072ee5
  228. Recovery Console in Vista?
  229. Cpu Clock speeed
  230. ATI x1400 update for RTM
  231. Slow file transfer via IEEE 1394 Firewire to external drive
  232. How Do I Schedule A Complete PC Backup In vista Utlimate?
  233. Windows Vista Backup and Restore Center
  234. Reliability Monitor
  235. Removing Visual Effects
  236. Backup files vs Compleate PC
  237. Burning DVD's
  238. Dial Up while Logging In
  239. Power Button
  240. Re: CPU and Disk Performance Issue
  241. Really slow copy/move and delete, & maybe reading
  242. Task Scheduler Problems
  243. Re: 100% CPU Utilization...How?
  244. RE: CPU Load problem
  245. VPN connections very slow
  246. Vista RTM - Unzipping files is INCREDIBLY slow
  247. Adaptive Display - Power Setting...
  248. Performance loss from xp?
  249. Services console in author mode
  250. GUI for the Defrag tool...