View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35

  1. Pc Problems
  2. Vista's Not letting me download anything...
  3. Recovering deleted items
  4. Reliability Monitor is not updating
  5. Start menu
  6. 3 Vista vs XP? 2 GB Limit; VM Performance; and Multiple Remote Logins
  7. Hard drive busy about 15 to 20 minutes after start up
  8. Removal of Quicken Software
  9. Re: Defrag - Vista vs. XP
  10. cannot write to folder
  11. System Restore stopped working!
  12. stability of PC after upgrade
  13. ReadyBoost review
  14. Readyboost drive
  15. ReadyBoost Feature...
  16. Restoring Vista backups onto XP
  17. Windows Calendar has stopped working
  18. Vista MBR etc
  19. Dual Boot
  20. vista and defrag
  21. ram--not enough?
  22. a lot of problems.
  23. Vista & RAM memory
  24. Shortcut arrow
  25. slow boot
  26. wireless icon in the notification area
  27. Question about performance and use of speech recognition on Vista
  28. Problem connecting to https site
  29. Strange behaviour when I close my laptop lid
  30. System Services - Disable Any?
  31. Outlook -- AutoArchive Delete
  32. nvmcp.sys in windows update causes BSOD of my system.
  33. Is there a way to see what is going on with superfetch?
  34. _default.pif edit
  35. Help & Support Shows Error and is blank
  36. system icon checkboxes grayed out
  37. ReadyBoost and ReadyDrive
  38. pc reboots often
  39. SuperFetch
  40. Permissions
  41. mobo break
  42. What are the large fluctuations in drive free space?
  43. Backup Vista System Files
  44. Drive access
  45. Calculating Time Remaining
  46. Unable to turn of transparency
  47. Re: Windows Backup "could not find backup devices on your computer
  48. Upgrade VS clean install tests
  49. Slow startup after system updates
  50. run dll32 not working
  51. NTFS error - error 137
  52. Problem with logging into a website HELP!
  53. Vista "Sleep" and "Hibernate" arent working.
  54. Search Indexer & Total Training OK
  55. Attention: for everyone with ATI video cards
  56. Someone please help
  57. Power States and Scheduled Tasks
  58. Raid 0 mirroring on a preinstalled Vista machine
  59. will upgrading RAM require a reinstall to update HAL?
  60. Cuting and pasting from one drive to another freezes vista!!!
  61. Microsoft Works 8 Stops Working
  62. Flashing in IE7 since installing Vista Home Premium
  63. Program compatibility & Drivers
  64. =?iso-8859-1?Q?automatic_restarting_doesn=B4t_work_anymore?=
  65. Disappearing Windows Updates
  66. messanger and long shut down time problem
  67. AIM on Windows Vista?
  68. Automatic Defrag?
  69. Override feature scaling of vista
  70. Vista takes a long time to boot Home Premium 64bit
  71. "Enable Advanced Performace" for disk drives
  72. Unable to detect an ASPI Manager??
  73. system restore won't start - vista premium
  74. Processes
  75. Please Help, Vista Takes About 10 Minutes to Start Up. Literally!
  76. Vista defrag utility supports RAID ?
  77. Windows Easy Transfer Companion
  78. PowerSpec V300
  79. CPU at 100% - ZCfgSvc.exe is the culprit
  80. Unable to start Aero
  81. System Restore slow to start, get on the Vista diet
  82. System Restore Not working on Ultimate Edition
  83. vista wont sleep for more than a second or two
  84. Control Panel Browser Stops And Restarts
  85. *Critical* Do you have PerfectDisk 8 installed?
  86. 100% CPU Usage
  87. Complete PC Backup and Restore
  88. Critical update for Perfect Disk 8
  89. system freeze during Windows Experience Index rating
  90. Windows Search Indexer
  91. lastalive0.dat lastalive1.dat
  92. Running disk defragmenter again still takes long
  93. Disk Defragmention
  94. RE: Vista RTM Windows Experience Index
  95. Re: Size of icons and preview of windows
  96. audiodg.exe causing Bad performance issues.
  97. General Performance Question
  98. Slow Decompression (.ZIP)
  99. Complete PC Restore
  100. Vista Defrag schedule?
  101. Vista Backup
  102. Hiding available updates in Windows Update
  103. Should I order the 64-bit version of Vista?
  104. Unable to Backup Files with Error 800700B7
  105. Vista slowing down over time (20 min)
  106. Computer - Hard Drives Icons - Change Free Space Colour
  107. Re: 2 SATA Drives?????
  108. anyone used Tweak VI free with a new magazine?
  109. Vista defrag SUCKS
  110. Right SD for ReadyBoost drive
  111. Can I use software for windows 2000 & XP with Vista?
  112. Processor FSB Query
  113. RE: Registry cleaner
  114. Sleep Issues with Vista?
  115. Hard Lock During Windows Experience Rating Scan
  116. Error: Windows host process (rundll32) has stopped working....
  117. windows vista blue error screen after update
  118. Memory Question
  119. Trying USB memory speed up
  120. RE: Vista RTM Windows Experience Index
  121. Memory Recognition
  122. AudioEndPointBuilder Performance Issue
  123. Read/Write DVD's giving Vista i/o device errors
  124. Display Switching
  125. Why NOT to use Vista
  126. AGP nvidia 7800 gs 256mb
  127. Complete PC Backup of multiple OS - partial restore?
  128. Display Driver Issue
  129. Reliability Monitor not updating
  130. Explorer performance
  131. Don't use Vista
  132. part 2 Star Trek> vindication of plagiarism
  133. ***Performance issue? I found a Vista service pack 1
  134. Captain Picard... the away team is back.....and look what we found!
  135. CPU usage 100%
  136. Graphics Card not functioning properly
  137. Sound
  138. vista home premium: windows media center
  139. Vista performance
  140. Compete PC Backup and wbadmin
  141. Why won't Vista sleep
  142. Norton Partition Magic for dual boot?
  143. Unreliable Microsoft
  144. GUI Bug
  145. RE: Windows backup greater flexibility
  146. Ultimate very busy after booting up - how can I see whats going on
  147. Windows Disk Defrag not workig
  148. WEI Test Fails
  149. How good is Vista's System Restore
  150. Why is Vista 2D Graphics & Text performance so bad compared to XP?
  151. Event Viewer
  152. Do NOT use Vista
  153. Problem with Sidebar and Screensaver
  154. Vista Updates
  155. Preformance Problem
  156. Too Many Open Windows???
  157. 100% CPU USAGE - HELP !
  158. Windows Vista Ultimate takes long time to boot.
  159. audiodg.exe performance issues
  160. Defragmenter Performance issue
  161. CAN'T DO SAFE MODE
  162. Closing application produces error message
  163. Windows Experience Index seems to be corrupt
  164. Hybernation auto-waking!
  165. USB Drive incompatible with SpeedBoost
  166. sharing usurps system from local user
  167. Cannot start Windows Event Log Service
  168. I need to restore files from Vista Backup file structure
  169. "Turn Windows Features On or Off" (Optionalfeatures.exe) empty lis
  170. Bootvis
  171. Performace of Speedboost
  172. Superfetch Service Won't Start
  173. Vista Resume time Analysis tool
  174. no red colour on screen or printer
  175. System becomes unusably slow spontaneously
  176. Why is Fast User Switching in Vista so slow?
  177. Defrag-Attn Victoria(MSFT)
  178. Shutdown / SLeep problem
  179. unable to see pictures in offline AP help of Vista
  180. Resourece Monitor
  181. trouble after monitor powers off
  182. Right clicking in startmenu all programs crashes Explorer
  183. Re: Start menu is slow
  184. Hybrid sleep mode not appearing?!
  185. Power Options: Max CPU at 50%
  186. Stuck in Safe Mode
  187. keyboard problems in windows xp professional
  188. how to show taskbar button on the taskbar-plz don't think I am jok
  189. Windows Experience Index dropped
  190. accessing hard drive from another computer...
  191. HELP
  192. Unchecking Transparency
  193. Permission Woes
  194. Vista Freezing when opening My Computer
  195. Cannot resume from hibernation
  196. Standby
  197. this joke has gone too far!
  198. Re: Backup Selected Files Only?
  199. Speed differences between 32-bit and 64-bit Vista?
  200. Troubleshooting Standby
  201. Problem validating my Windows (Windows Vista Beta RC1)
  202. Startup Improvements
  203. Lost partition table
  204. error message
  205. restore from vista to xp
  206. Monitoring the CPU temperature
  207. hw can i delete Media Center from vista
  208. vista on notebook
  209. Vista Windows Explorer Left Panel Slowdown
  210. No restore options using F8 at bootup
  211. Happy Holidays '07
  212. what the size of ur windows folder
  213. Dual Monitors and Internet Explorer
  214. Where are settings for "Confirm after download" & "in same window"
  215. Re: performance, compatibility question
  216. CPU at 100%
  217. Di?
  218. Hibernate functionality
  219. Can not backup to a folder
  220. System hangs. Task Manager useless
  221. Speed?
  222. deleting files.
  223. Tape drives removed from native backup tool
  224. 0x81000029 when trying to start backup
  225. antivirus
  226. Update error 80072ee5
  227. Recovery Console in Vista?
  228. Cpu Clock speeed
  229. ATI x1400 update for RTM
  230. Slow file transfer via IEEE 1394 Firewire to external drive
  231. How Do I Schedule A Complete PC Backup In vista Utlimate?
  232. Windows Vista Backup and Restore Center
  233. Reliability Monitor
  234. Removing Visual Effects
  235. Backup files vs Compleate PC
  236. Burning DVD's
  237. Dial Up while Logging In
  238. Power Button
  239. Re: CPU and Disk Performance Issue
  240. Really slow copy/move and delete, & maybe reading
  241. Task Scheduler Problems
  242. Re: 100% CPU Utilization...How?
  243. RE: CPU Load problem
  244. VPN connections very slow
  245. Vista RTM - Unzipping files is INCREDIBLY slow
  246. Adaptive Display - Power Setting...
  247. Performance loss from xp?
  248. Services console in author mode
  249. GUI for the Defrag tool...
  250. Event viewer error