View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

  1. COM Surrogate has stopped working
  2. Sudden system lockups? why?
  3. Blue Screen Error
  4. Cryptographic Services service failed to initialize...
  5. Computer Crashes
  6. Annoying CPU load peaks that they don't allow me write any text!!
  7. mfpmp.exe stopped working
  8. Dule boot from an external drive
  9. WEI processor score seems low
  10. VISTA CAPI2 256 ERRORS EVERY FEW SECONDS
  11. Vista problems
  12. System Restore Problem
  13. Complete PC Backup Problem
  14. Start butten not working on vista.
  15. Uninstall button does not appear in Add/Remove Programs
  16. Taskbar icons do not function after a Unexpected Shutdown.
  17. Waking up a Crancky Vista
  18. fatal error
  19. System restore deleted a file.
  20. \$Extend\$UsnJml[excess allocation]
  21. Vista mouse-to-pointer problem
  22. Random screen blank & frozen system
  23. Freezing, Crashes After KB938979 Install
  24. internet
  25. bad score ... please help
  26. Windows Sync Center and Windows media center suddenly stop working
  27. Can't put computer to sleep
  28. saving 3rd party programs
  29. Vista Priority
  30. Blue Screen of Death whenever I start a game
  31. How do I reset the mousepad to where I can tap to open a window?
  32. Vista Backup size growing too big
  33. Windows Media Center Edition 2005 + Windows Vista Ultimate DualBoo
  34. Uninstall option disappeared
  35. slow performnce
  36. KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid
  37. MSASCui.exe - Unable to locate component - reinstall MsMpRes.dll?
  38. RE: slow performnce
  39. Diagnosing Slow Saves
  40. Ink On Laptop Screen
  41. Unwanted shut down
  42. RE: MSASCui.exe - Unable to locate component - reinstall MsMpRes.dll?
  43. Vista Updates
  44. best way to backup from standby? task scheduler?
  45. readyBoost.sfcache disappers, but no disk space appears on drive
  46. test
  47. Problem
  48. Disk Tranfer rated at 5.1, but slow as pond water
  49. Blue Screen of Death after sleep mode
  50. Keyboard difficulties
  51. Computer repeatedly freezes.
  52. Dot on Destop
  53. Sometimes after Reboot als Desktop Icons are re-arranged
  54. Problems with fonts in Vista / IE 7
  55. Downloading files from the internet
  56. Changing resolution?
  57. Tray Starter has stopped working & InternetWrite Control Center ha
  58. New Realtek HD Audio Drivers (ver. 1.73)
  59. 1.0 Score on Graphics and Gaming Graphics
  60. Toshiba Satellite A215-S4747 freezes up
  61. remove default programs from recomended program list
  62. Vista (64 bit) Protocol Associations
  63. Disk drive does not spin down
  64. Total System Freeze
  65. Export MediaCenter Settings
  66. enlarged and stretched icons
  67. Menu bars in Vista
  68. shortcut www-icons manually set, tend to reset to "explorer" defa
  69. What size Page File?
  70. Backup and Restore Program in Windows Vista Home Premium
  71. KB938979 and Plextor DVD reader an writer
  72. Shutdown :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  73. Vista Freezes
  74. Complete PC Backup and Restore Seems to be "Stuck On Stupid"
  75. safely remove hardware
  76. defragmentation in vista
  77. 2 ReadyBoost drives anyone?
  78. No longer Admin Account
  79. IE Crashes for no reason for some sites
  80. Index doesn't find my files, although the location is indexed
  81. Video Memory Degradation - intermittent black screen
  82. Adding memory lowered performance rating
  83. My backup disk is full - now what?
  84. Loss of Mouse
  85. Loss of Mouse
  86. any SAFE tweaks for Home Premium to crank up the speed?
  87. VISTA WONT RATE MY SYSTEM
  88. system process cpu spikes
  89. Control Panel dose not respond
  90. Black screen after Log- In
  91. Disk Cleanup Bug
  92. Take time to start Window Vista
  93. Black screen and jumping cursor problem...
  94. Unable to "apply" changes to date and time
  95. Vista Backup/Restore - Can't Detect Backup Set
  96. Java crashing ie7
  97. Restoring backups
  98. pc keeps restarting
  99. Windows (Vista) Crashes - "multiple copies of Antivirus running"
  100. Sometimes when opening windows explorer 20to30 seconds freeze/time
  101. ZoneAlarm
  102. desktop icons covered up
  103. Sleep Mode in Vista Home Premium 32bit
  104. The perfect HD Usage monitor
  105. Upgrade disk to fix system - how to know new Key
  106. Unable to install KB938194 or KB938979 due to 0x80004002 error
  107. System restore disks
  108. Windows doesn't loads
  109. Complete System Backup Time?
  110. ReadyDrive and ReadyBoost: How to know they are working?
  111. Auto disconnect
  112. Re: Vista won't show file version
  113. can,t find application
  114. Side bar taking 50% CPU
  115. Can I shutdown if Vista Defrag is running?
  116. Desk top back grounds
  117. memory and readyboost
  118. Vista File Explorer
  119. Hoe to disable on screen keboard in easy access
  120. getting black screen
  121. Windows Vista lowered my CPU Speed
  122. Vista goes AWOL
  123. How much time does it take to restore?
  124. wont restart/shutdown
  125. Games keep crashing...
  126. Pimping to make harddisk silent !
  127. Why can't I backup to network drive?
  128. Complete PC Restore from image stored on external USB disk
  129. disc d is full
  130. Window Preference
  131. How to rescan Experience Index
  132. Vista not reading my Dual Core CPU Capacity Correctly??
  133. Can You Increase default maximum allowed shadow storage space?
  134. Apparently permissions preventing VB code access to Windows\System32 folder
  135. Helppppp....easy transfer error
  136. Newdev.exe causing shutdown degradation
  137. Vista performance and
  138. Excel - "has stopped working" - WHY???
  139. Change the "Open With" submenu in Windows Explorer
  140. hardware problems or virus
  141. Complete PC Backup Stored Configs
  142. System Restore Shadow Copy Problem
  143. flood coming to novell.community.industry-specific.law
  144. Extending partition
  145. System restore..HELP!!!
  146. Vista won't show file version unless extension is changed to DLL
  147. Slow internet, possible virus?
  148. Interactive Logon Process failed. (Windows Vista)
  149. Hibernating/Sleep Problems
  150. Hibernating and then try to connect to my wireless
  151. How to assign a custom task to an event that has not yet occured
  152. Error report (or Problem report)
  153. Strange desktop border after sleep
  154. Vista memory use
  155. Multiple Complete PC Backup Points on Vista
  156. Degrading Performance
  157. Vista Media Center does not "see" my video files
  158. poor picture resolution
  159. new compaq presario SR5130 w/vista. crashes alot
  160. Disable ease of access on screen keyboard
  161. Performance improvement by ajust visual effects
  162. hard drive is driving me crazy
  163. Power Management Issues (Underclocked Processor)
  164. Getting Windows Experience to Run
  165. choosing the right power supply
  166. How to troubleshoot sleep problems
  167. drvinst.exe runs automatically & eats 40% of CPU in Vista Home Pre
  168. Filled 30GB of Space
  169. flickering power
  170. how to remove shadow on icon fonts
  171. Monitors will not standby or power down after specified idle perio
  172. start menu
  173. Windows Vista
  174. Computer backup
  175. keyboardd
  176. upper case I
  177. Customize Vista's System Restore?
  178. Vista locks up
  179. Re: Internet Explorer not working
  180. Re: Outlook Web Access Problem - PLEASE HELP!
  181. Fan goes crazy after waking from sleep
  182. Re: Black screen for abit after boot
  183. BSOD's any other things
  184. Win Perfomance question
  185. please help.. everything has gone 'safemode' like on my screen!?
  186. Task scheduler service disabled
  187. Start up error in Vista Ultimate
  188. Cata. Failure Ox8000FFFF
  189. Windows Aero
  190. Computer shuts down and blue screen appears
  191. Running Performance inforation and tools
  192. How to delete items in start up menu
  193. what is going on
  194. pro-e screen refreshes
  195. Re: Does Vista Wake Up for Defragmenting? (a correction)
  196. Does Vista Wake Up for Defragmenting?
  197. Defrag
  198. How to make Windows Cursor visible
  199. Vista behaving like 16-bit Windows
  200. Vista will not boot
  201. Vista explorer bar
  202. PC not shutting down or restarting properly
  203. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation?
  204. Re: IE 7 Does not run with DEP error.
  205. how to change the colour of task bar (bottom) and title bar (top) from black to any other colour
  206. "cannot open volume for direct access" - error message re chkdsk
  207. Complete PC Backup - why I cannot select G drive?
  208. Why
  209. Cold Boot
  210. Need help downgrading to vista
  211. Backup without wizard
  212. Blank screen for a bit after boot
  213. Hibernate Troubles
  214. svchost CPU spikes
  215. Vista Update broke my notebook
  216. Document Recovery
  217. completepc restore to new hardware
  218. computer shuts down for no reason
  219. 50% RAM used at startup
  220. Rundll32.exe Error
  221. Uninstalling unwanted features
  222. increasing size of c partician with windows vista on
  223. slow pc
  224. Unusual Slow Internet Connection problem w/VPN in Vista Home Prem
  225. Hyperlinks => EW, FP Program Crash
  226. hyperlinks no longer start IE
  227. Movie Maker
  228. Vista freezes for 10-20 seconds
  229. sfc /scannow error
  230. Volume Shadow Copy Or Wasted Hard Drive Space
  231. ddr ram
  232. Problem with wbadmin backup
  233. Host Process for Windows Services stopped working and was closed
  234. Uninstall or Disable Speech Recognition
  235. Removing Loose program files from my computer
  236. Chkdsk fails with error message re no "direct access" to volume
  237. FULL RECOVERY DRIVE(D:)
  238. CompletePC to DVD fails to verify....
  239. Vista Public Folder problems
  240. Complete PC Backup
  241. not staying in sleep mode
  242. taskbar transparency
  243. Sleep mode
  244. Error Code 8007312
  245. All Desktop Icons Freeze but Start menu /Taskbar etc all work as u
  246. Slow Shutdown in new windows vista home basic
  247. Windows Vista Automatic Shotdown!!!
  248. Deleting System Volume Information Files
  249. minimizing screen sensitivity
  250. Windows Vista Tips and Tricks !