View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

  1. Toolbar Address Toolbar Survives SP1 (unlike XP SP3) - Why?
  2. Programs randomly uninstall very often.
  3. defragmentation sceduler: "next scan: never hour"
  4. Can't download 2007 Office files from gmail
  5. Skipping
  6. Visa Business Locks Up
  7. Task Manager
  8. Explorer.exe draining 80-95% CPU
  9. picture thumbnails gone...my bad. How to fix?
  10. No display
  11. Loud noises from notebook and intermittent problems
  12. disk defragmenter not working?
  13. Not shutting down after updating with Service Pack 1
  14. cleanmgr sageset problem
  15. boot ini file
  16. Office 2007 Invalid File Link
  17. Taskmanager menu bar missing
  18. Shortcuts
  19. Desktop shortcuts
  20. Sleep option
  21. sp 1 question
  22. System Restore Error
  23. Windows Vista Ultimate locks up
  24. What does efcBtsSi.dll do?
  25. Uninstalling "Download Gadgets"
  26. Vista Ultimate X64 Dont Allow Me To Install Anything???
  27. High Explorer CPU utilization
  28. WEI gone nuts
  29. Out of focus background
  30. System Restore
  31. programs open in wmp? help!
  32. vista intermitent slow down/blurring of screen
  33. Desktop background problems?
  34. Vista Excessive Disk Activity
  35. my windows movie maker doesnt work at all it like freezes!!!
  36. C:\PROGRA-1\MYWEBS-1 error
  37. Task Scheduler Task Accidental Deletion
  38. Corrupt/unreadable errors on my Vista latop related to IE, YIM and
  39. Inbox repair tool access
  40. Remember password..........................????
  41. Hypothetical scenario in search for knowledge.
  42. 100% CPU usage
  43. view sizes icon sizes eyt vista home premium OS
  44. Windows Explorer Stops Working Continuously
  45. Screen saver
  46. dear, Microsoft(R) Corporation
  47. CPU Fan runs faster and making big noice
  48. Windows Vista
  49. help?!?!?!
  50. speech recognition on a danish computer
  51. Houdini 9.1 help displays blazingly fast: Thanks! and a smiley
  52. restore point setting will not turn off
  53. svchost 100% CPU and Possible windows update problems
  54. Complete PC Backup Prob - Error 0x80070002
  55. Strange MSServer - the way out exept crashing it with baseball bat
  56. Memory Problems after running SFC on sp1
  57. Background problem
  58. error message
  59. Re: Windows live mail client very slow
  60. Windows Experience Index troubleshoot?
  61. Erratic mouse
  62. Windows Update - Work Disruption
  63. Backup to memory card
  64. Re: Vista updates fail to install. Please help!
  65. Backup and Restore problems
  66. Windows Vista Reboot
  67. BLANK SCREENS
  68. processes don't stop running
  69. start up vista
  70. automatic update
  71. Dear Microsoft Officials...
  72. error with vista theme
  73. hkcu
  74. disabled cd rom drive drivers
  75. CCleaner Defraggler
  76. Vista performance with internet connection
  77. Problem at start up
  78. Functioning problems
  79. streched desktop
  80. vista slow boot on thinkpad t61p
  81. System : Scheduled Checkpoint
  82. Vista Tasks Scheduler
  83. inverting my screen vertically
  84. Is SVCHOST.exe using large amount of RAM?
  85. svchost.exe and Sound + CPU usage...
  86. System Recovery does not work for Blue Screen error at startup
  87. Sound
  88. I love vista 64 but...
  89. Service Pack 1 and automatic update
  90. Windows Vista Optimizer 0.9 (XP soon)
  91. Turning windows features on and off
  92. Vista SP1 won't uninstall
  93. Screen Freezes when holding down a key
  94. SP1 breaks System Restore?
  95. drivers and av for sp1?
  96. Windows doesn't allow me to use my full RAM.
  97. BSOD and Dump Files
  98. error message 0x80070003
  99. Choosing which programs to remove from startup?
  100. turning of screen
  101. defrag
  102. Chkdsk problem in Vista ultimate
  103. spi installed, still showing in updates?
  104. administrator problems
  105. Windows Explorer has stopped working!?
  106. my computer freezes up
  107. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
  108. SP1: no more internet connection via wireless after install
  109. Saving system restore points on another drive?
  110. One Vote For Vista
  111. Dear Windows Developers and MS Officials
  112. Dear Windows Software developer and officials
  113. Updates apparently died during install...
  114. System Restore Stopped working?
  115. Even after successful System Restore, WindowsXP startup-safemode o
  116. oldest complete backup vhd
  117. Changing between best performance and best appearance via registry
  118. Slow boot up and boot logging
  119. Problem with the chkdsk utility
  120. Computer issues 0_0
  121. Error Message
  122. Create new partition of existing C: drive Vista
  123. Moneycentral Portfolio Deluxe Manager
  124. New nVidia GeForce WHQL Release 175.16 -- 13 May 2008
  125. New Realtek HD Audio Driver (ver. 1.92 12 May 2008)
  126. Vista Backup and Restore
  127. Vista problems
  128. Looking to increase performance on an Acer laptop
  129. control panel missing in start menu
  130. Icons Will Not Resize
  131. tcpip/sys on vista sp1
  132. AUTO ADJUST
  133. Why is there disk activity when NOTHING is running? (per task mana
  134. Can't Install or Uninstall Error 1310
  135. Icons acting weird
  136. High CPU SVCHOST
  137. clarification please
  138. jerky mouse and video movement
  139. what processes/services can I delete/stop
  140. Thanks
  141. Start up items
  142. System Restore / System Checkpoint
  143. Task Manager Problem.
  144. the following url don't respond
  145. Why is csrss.exe causing HDD thrashing?
  146. blue screen and speaker deleted
  147. CBS.Logs access denied ??
  148. reinstall dvd, etc, just a curious question
  149. Vista 32 bit or 64 bit?
  150. Programs not on Program List
  151. Need to reinstall Vista
  152. disk management
  153. Running DOS based applications with full screen
  154. Windows DreamScene, cpu usage is kinda high ?
  155. Sidebar gadgets and active content not working
  156. Live Messenger video call and CPU usage
  157. crazy cursor - cursor keeps bouncing back form certain clickable a
  158. HELP my screen changed directions
  159. Monitor changed directions. In need of HELP!!!!
  160. Need to stop receiving update notifications for Office 03
  161. Blank Screen after loading when turned on
  162. Program Stop Responding
  163. CPU 50% System idle shows 98%
  164. Suddenly Slow
  165. winfast pvr and quicktime
  166. Problems Deleting A File....
  167. Back up Drive
  168. task manager, vista, and some problems
  169. Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
  170. ""the system could not find the environment option that was entere
  171. Vista Usability
  172. Backup
  173. Help: Vista Blue Screen in Continuous Loop
  174. BLUE SCREEN ISSUE
  175. Not enough memory with 4 GB???
  176. anti virus woes
  177. track-at-once burning not working
  178. vista problems and incompatabilities
  179. Extended display goes black randomly
  180. Search facility omits results
  181. crashing every day...help!
  182. Best format for ReadyBoost
  183. function key is stuck and do not know how to 'unstick' it
  184. IE 7 Opening multiple Windows
  185. re: chkdsk-- what are those ?
  186. Vista 32-bit not recognizing my 4GB of memory
  187. System Restore?
  188. System Restore?
  189. chkdsk /f at boot
  190. Agenda Online for Bleeding-edge .NET Conference
  191. check disk not working
  192. No explorer at login
  193. Printing problems with office XP
  194. HELP HELP
  195. WHEA record format 10 errors.
  196. activate vista
  197. can everybody see my screenshot now ??
  198. How/Why is Vista Automatically Reducing Physical Memory Usage Each Night??
  199. internet explorer connection problems in vista
  200. Explorer crashes w/ error info
  201. Has anyone ever heard of pcouffin device?
  202. Need help with SP1 install problem
  203. Screenshot- to join a group ??
  204. Digital Locker Assistant
  205. Uninstaller commands going AWOL
  206. Unable to rename a folder
  207. ReApply SP1 in Vista?
  208. Service Pack 1 & an older HP multifunction
  209. Re: IP Helper Crash
  210. 3rd time asking ( I'm a persistent sob )
  211. Help won't let me delete a directory
  212. volume shadow service not installed?
  213. windows shuts down unexpectedly
  214. Hard drive icon is corrupted in My Computer
  215. How do I move my system volume?
  216. Silver Light and Internet 8
  217. OCD - Obcessive Compulsive Disorder and the Green progress bar
  218. BSOD URGENT PLEASE
  219. creating system restore point
  220. Registry adjustment to remove startup programs
  221. invalid handle
  222. How can I identify a possible memory leak?
  223. czvhost.exe trojan
  224. czvhost.exe trojan
  225. xp taskbar
  226. it is not possible to see webcams on web like NY traffic cams and
  227. Windows Messenger
  228. Starting Stopped Services
  229. Microsoft automatic update
  230. Windows Waiting Vista
  231. two instances of Windows Explorer
  232. Automatic Shutdown when downloading
  233. Vista Resets Cursors Upon Reboot
  234. can't open mp3 files - NPPTools.dll not available
  235. Window Sizing
  236. Backing up failure
  237. SP1 vista ultimate fails to install... .... http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=101139
  238. Slow startup after login screen
  239. black folders icons and too much slow of my computer
  240. System32\rstrui.exe_HELP !
  241. calculating CPU utilization and memory usage
  242. Performance Aero
  243. Protocols in Associate a file type disapear!
  244. laptop shuting down all time
  245. Can only maximize screen???
  246. desktop icons different sizes
  247. Application Not Responding
  248. program lost focus
  249. Unable to uninstall programs due to Data Execution Protection
  250. Date and Time slowing down