View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

  1. Wireless Repeater on Vista only local access
  2. Anltenate Network Configuration Not Working For Dhcp Off Network
  3. DHCP Client/Diagnostics Policy Service not running
  4. DHCP Service not running?
  5. Advanced Network Services Stopped Working
  6. Internet sharing on Ad Hoc Network
  7. Sony Vaio + wireless issues
  8. Dealing with netsh static ip's and dhcp
  9. Sending propriety IE elements using Hosted Network Native WiFi APIs
  10. cannot change network location type - incorrect connection status
  11. Vista<->Windows7 Access Denied Error
  12. cannot delete share
  13. Wireless set up
  14. test
  15. Goodbye!
  16. Network is OK, internet is not
  17. accidentally merged 2 networks
  18. accadently merged 2 networks
  19. how to delete defunct profiles in the connect to a network box
  20. Please some one help me! Cannot connect to the internet after uninstalling Norton and Mcfee!!
  21. Share one way
  22. Win 98 cannot access vista shares
  23. do het weth me
  24. Vista - I must wait 4 minutes before I can connect to the internet
  25. Connects to router, but not to internet (I have tried EVERYTHING! help!)
  26. Win 7 sharing question
  27. The xp & vista in a same local area net;but xp failed to ping vista
  28. Win 7 / Vista Sharing Problem
  29. Network recognition won't stick....
  30. RemoteAccess connection
  31. Windows 7 file synch acting crazy
  32. Xbox Connection rage
  33. Vista 'server' stops sharing
  34. Vista only shares with xp in public mode
  35. Cannot initiate Remote Desktop session
  36. Vista backup to XP OS partition
  37. XP vs. Vista
  38. Re: Gateway static IP address disappears everytime I restart
  39. Re: Network File Sharing
  40. vista networking
  41. Computer Wrongly Identified on Network
  42. general question
  43. How to Transfer Photos & Camera Videos from iPhone to Computer?
  44. Automatically dial up to VPN
  45. RE: Determining the presence of wireshark
  46. We network Vista
  47. Recovering hard drive files
  48. How to Set up a kdc kerberos server on vista business edition
  49. printer sharing on vista to vista network
  50. Help - setup file share between WinXP and Vista on a home network
  51. Re: Vista and XP
  52. Re: Vista and XP
  53. File & Folder sharing between Win 7, Vista & XP
  54. HELP: Final Question About Hackers Stealing Files Via Wireless Net
  55. Help: Not sharing folders, but can they still be hacked?
  56. Help: What is the administrator password? What if I've never set i
  57. Access other conputer on network
  58. Can A Hacker Steal My Files If I Don't Share Any Folders In Vista File Sharing?
  59. Win 7 WPAD stops working
  60. Security tab error
  61. Remote Desktop problems - one laptop works the other doesn't
  62. Help with Remote Assistance
  63. Lost Network Connection
  64. access denied on vista Document folder from xp pro laptop
  65. Connecting to a Domain
  66. Determining the presence of wireshark
  67. Uninstall/reinstall modem components
  68. XP does not see Windows 7
  69. Tough question re file not sharing - update
  70. Printer Sharing. Must "Share name" match printername, on all computers?
  71. Re: printer sharing
  72. printer sharing via home network with Win7, WinXP, & Vista
  73. Question about using Robocopy or RichCopy over a home network
  74. How to allow server access but restrict internet access?
  75. Modem : communication cable between two
  76. internet gets disconnected frequently
  77. Vista - Windows 7 networking oddity
  78. VISTA SP2 blocks network from XP
  79. Vista will not resolve DNS
  80. sharing the printer on an XP windows with laptop with VIsta
  81. Vista permissions vs. Netgear UNIX NAS permissions
  82. Possible to relocate Vista multiple account folders to NAS?
  83. Printer Sharing - Pause Issues...
  84. Please Help!
  85. 'netstat' and '-f inet' option
  86. Accessing the internet - wireless
  87. How to prevent from automatically connecting to "default" wireless network and only with specified ones?
  88. Ephemeral ports
  89. internet gets disconnected frequently
  90. Attn, Jack MVP. Thanks for the advise on delete public files.
  91. Delete public files
  92. Vista Home Premium WiFi: Local Access Only
  93. Remote desktop again
  94. How to sharing files and VPN acces
  95. Vista32 Bit OS PC cannot see Vista64bit os pc shares.
  96. VPN constant disconnects
  97. Advisability of ISP Proposed DNS Server Numbers Changes on Windows
  98. Vista Business Startup issue
  99. Contact Edit
  100. How to disabe "File and Printer Sharing"?
  101. Network Connectivity Status Indicator
  102. Vista and Zmodem Problems
  103. Printer Sharing
  104. question about offline files
  105. Atheros AR5007 802.11b/g WiFi Adapter
  106. Network & Sharing Center not showing anything
  107. Need Help Mapping Drive
  108. Sharing, Vista & XP Pro
  109. Intermitten failure to connect to wireless network
  110. Lost Vista to Vista Visibility of router Switchout
  111. networkshare foreign folder shows as "my documents" ????
  112. Antivirus Free Download 1280
  113. Lost connection with central server and no file sharing
  114. Creating a VPN Shortcut in Windows 7
  115. Remote desktop
  116. cannot connect to a WCF service in vista 64 machine -
  117. Add Device for Sync.Live
  118. problems with mobility center
  119. Vista Problem with Print Shares
  120. Wireless Connection
  121. TEST
  122. Shared Folder disappears after a while
  123. How do I create a home network b/w a Vista PC and a Windows 7 PC?
  124. Frequent Loss of Internet, Wired + Wireless
  125. HELP-can't get laptop to connect to network printer
  126. Printer sharing-1 laptop says driver missing but OK with other pc/
  127. One machine inaccessible
  128. Wireless connection
  129. help
  130. how to transfer custom ringtone to blackberry?
  131. how to tansfer custom ringtone to your iphone?
  132. How do I save my WEP Key?
  133. How to enjoy all kinds of video/audio on your iPhone?
  134. Can not view Networked Devices. Some Services(.msc) not Starting
  135. Problemas con red local 2 router
  136. Printer sharing
  137. Win7 (64 bit) does not see user accounts created on Vista 32 bit
  138. How can I connect Vista and XP computers?
  139. How to share and provide full control permissions to Vista/Windows 7 folders using C#?
  140. WMP 11 showing up as media device...
  141. How to delete unused domain user accounts
  142. Problems with wireless connection
  143. DHCP Server setting
  144. Wireless network problem.
  145. So many Tunnel Adapters - 6,7,12,13,14,15,16 ? Strange numberingscheme ?
  146. Cant connect to internet but have wireless connection
  147. VIsta not working- No IE or Mozilla
  148. USA IP Address
  149. writing files to XP shares
  150. How to set permissions on a folder residing on vista system through C#
  151. Allowing remote connections
  152. Indexing a NAS
  153. Other computers on network vanished!
  154. file sharing win 7 and win xp
  155. Require password to access shared folder on other computer
  156. Logon to another workgroup
  157. slow file/network access with Vista and Norton Internet Security 2
  158. Slow file sharing with Vista & Norton Internet Security 2009
  159. cannot connect to wireless signal after laptop has been in sleep m
  160. Network and Sharing Center shows three networks instead of two.
  161. Vista chokes on .jpg files
  162. Vi$ta reported LAN connection "Local Only" [solved]
  163. Vista Port Reporting
  164. Computer in Network Cannot connect
  165. Remote desktop reconnects fail
  166. How can I properly configure my network for sharing.
  167. Small Home Network PC Visability Probs
  168. Connecting to a share in a network after password change
  169. Network Adapter strange ping related problem
  170. Error 312 No Wired Adapter detected
  171. Connecting to a share in a network after password change
  172. Wired connection's Access marked "Local Only"
  173. VPN Question
  174. Excel 2007 compatibility mode and Offline files and shared workbooks
  175. Networking and sharing problem
  176. XP Sees Vista Machine In Workgroup Computers, But Not Shared Files
  177. is it possible to share the printer only?
  178. Icons Disappeared
  179. Restoring files from changed names & locations
  180. Disable the Stealth Mode in Windows Firewall
  181. Lost Internet connection.
  182. Media Streaming
  183. Vista 64 Home Wireless Router: New Problem
  184. Using Vista/Win7 common roaming profiles
  185. Connection Keeps Dropping and Network Discovery turns itself off
  186. I think I need a NAT solution... right???
  187. local area 2 connection - Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit
  188. Firewall Service Cannot Start When Not Connected to Domain
  189. Cannot View Computers on Network
  190. LAN network complete instructions
  191. Sharing issue
  192. Vista to Vista Network Problem
  193. Vists to Vista to XP to XP Network Problem
  194. Limited connectivity after failed un-install of Norton 360
  195. Network Icon In Notification Area Shows Access Local Only
  196. Files and Printer Sharing
  197. How to logout-relogin wiht new user name
  198. Delete WEP network
  199. Trying to connect to XBOX Live...
  200. disable automatic search for shared printers
  201. Unknown Device In Network Map
  202. Please help
  203. Won't remember network user ids/passwords
  204. Vista Laptop Regularly Loses Wireless Internet Connection
  205. Remove/Changing Network Share
  206. Sharing Printers
  207. Lost Connection
  208. Cannot copy or save file onto a network hard drive
  209. USB drive conflict
  210. Windows 7 Networking
  211. Vista 64 fails to access net share in WXP Pro SP2
  212. Fail connecting to local virtual machines
  213. net view error 58
  214. can't disable netbios on XP or Vista
  215. Setting Up Norton secure with xbox360
  216. Can't install Wireless Printer
  217. Similar situation
  218. Sharing printer across subnets
  219. XP - Vista Networking problem
  220. VPN L2TP error 789 with Vista / Windows 7
  221. Do you want to allow scripts to run?
  222. can't acces my other computer
  223. Finding the IP address for a router
  224. Re: Can't Access Printer- Access Denied.
  225. Can't find address for wireless router
  226. msn status while sleeping mode
  227. msn status while sleeping mode
  228. msn massnger after sleeping mode
  229. Remote Access Vista Home Premium 64 bit
  230. Anyway to stop request of username and password for pcs in same gr
  231. media sharing
  232. Can't print to shared printer
  233. No Shared file in Network computers
  234. accessing folders from lap top to desk top
  235. Vista DNS Resolution
  236. Software Recommendation for NAS
  237. XP to Vista Printer Sharing
  238. WiFi network is driving me nuts
  239. Internet explorer unable to display website
  240. Remote support set up
  241. Three pc's that refuse to communicate! Please Help
  242. Turning Off/Disabling The Welcome Message
  243. Permissions problem on folder sharing
  244. Mapping drives
  245. Remote Support with messenger
  246. Router problem with Vista
  247. Long delay accessing VIsta file shares
  248. Offline Folders Duplicate Locations
  249. vista automaticly fills in user name
  250. Vista & DHCP