View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

  1. Help - don't understand Vista route commend
  2. how disover programs behind active connections?
  3. phone book update error while creating gprs/packet connection
  4. ICS xp host+ vista client via wireless router as accesspoint
  5. Sharing files between two PC's
  6. Home Network. Want two machines to not have Internet access
  7. Network icon missing from taskbar since August 2008 security updates
  8. Is WPA2-Enterprise just plain broken in Vista Home?
  9. Windows XP and Vista sharing together
  10. Not being prompted for encryption key
  11. Dial-Up Connection constantly popping up
  12. QUESTION ABOUT XP/VISTA USB XFER CABLES
  13. Password Protected Sharing
  14. Cannot network Vista HP and XP Pro
  15. Password Protected Sharing
  16. intermittent network share
  17. Selective sharing
  18. Vista loses IP config when undocking
  19. Has anyone successfully got a Win98 Computer to show up on a Vista network map
  20. Free Advertising
  21. Cannot Share my Printer from my Vista Notebook
  22. Remote Desktop Connection
  23. WLAN Printing via Desktop (USB) connected printer
  24. Networking vista to win xp with wired router
  25. Dropping Shared Connections (only)
  26. Booting my XP machine from a mapped drive on my vista machine
  27. HOW to get LLTD working in SP3 under 2 minutes flat.
  28. Web Browsing - Pages Just Hang
  29. vista cannot connect to windows server 2003 domain
  30. Access file shared shows up read only
  31. ip address changed???
  32. Vista to Vista Problems
  33. Is it posssible to print from a Vista laptop to Win98SE printer
  34. Mass-Market Your Website 07670
  35. DCOM Error 10009
  36. Making progress on 'shareing'
  37. Attaching to Vista shared folder from MSDOS returns Error 5: Access has been denied
  38. Is there a way to Sync network xp to vista folders
  39. Remove renamed computer on wireless home network
  40. Network computer not accessible
  41. Vista Printer sharing XP
  42. Connecting Vista Home Edition to 2003 Domain Controller Server
  43. Network Drives connect but I cannot see them anywhere
  44. Network can't find hardware
  45. Networking & sharing
  46. XP can't access files on Vista
  47. Constantly disappearing global icon
  48. Vista Business, File & Print Sharing, snetcfg
  49. Transfer rate
  50. Can't connect to cifs server (but it used to work!)
  51. [nForce] Slow Internet
  52. Cannot open / Adjust Network cards in Vista Home Premium
  53. Vista sp 1 (64bit ultimate) - cannot connect to wireless networks
  54. Why do I see a folder called Default and sub-folders from the XPmachines
  55. Vista cannot obtain an IP address [solved]
  56. Re: Authentication Issue with Vista-IE7 Linux Firewall
  57. Vista and XP can't see each other
  58. Can see XP computer from my new Vista computer, but cannot connect
  59. Problems with static ARP entries.....
  60. Vista Networking - Server service is not started
  61. How do I get permission on an XP machine to .... on a Vista machine?
  62. accessing drives via wireless network
  63. How to share user folder without password?
  64. I goofed during setup and created extra Computer names & drives
  65. How do I remove a listing in Network????
  66. Shared External but Vista is deleting the files!?!?!?!?
  67. Simple Workgroup
  68. Trying to network two XP computers - help needed.
  69. Sharing available on some folders, but not others
  70. Base Filtering Engine Prevents Ethernet Connectivity
  71. Re: Extremely slow network connection / internet
  72. unable to home network Vista & XP using NetBEUI as only bound prot
  73. Can connect to network, cannot see other computers
  74. Why Vista's networking speed varies?
  75. Set-up internet connection (No PPPoE) in Vista?
  76. Vista Wireless Problems: Connected with Limited Access / Local Onlyetc
  77. Browstat.exe usage problems in Windows Vista Business
  78. Connection Laptop-Desktop How to configure?
  79. Sharing not working on Vista PC's
  80. Dell 940 Printer won't print with Vista Laptop but XP desktop ok
  81. Dell 940 Printer won't print with Vista Laptop but XP desktop ok
  82. Printer "Access Denied" for all Vista Client
  83. Network connectivity problems using vpn on vista client
  84. Wireless problem with Vista
  85. Printer Scripts
  86. Network problem connecting to XP laptop
  87. Help a nube? Network sharing btwn Vista and XP
  88. "Remote Assistance Cannot Connect"
  89. How to change the network name?
  90. Music Library
  91. Shaping files from and xp drive
  92. Remote Desktop Connection issue
  93. NetBIOS name resolution
  94. Windows Meeting Space
  95. Vista HP cannot share printer on XP
  96. Need help networking Vista to XP
  97. Reboot to Connect to the Internet
  98. Network Sync problem
  99. Connecting to Internet via a home network
  100. Can't connect Window Vista to Window XP Printer
  101. Vista Gets Connetion Error When Trying To Open XP Folder
  102. Need help connecting two computers please
  103. Dual NIC PC - how to enable file sharing only on the private side
  104. Vista x64 can't print to vista 32 machine
  105. Watching live streaming video, after a while the sound dies.
  106. Vista loses wireless connection after hibernation
  107. CANNOT change connection from PUBLIC (Preferred) to Private.
  108. Windows Vista cannot connect wirelessly: no response from wireless
  109. Slow Internet Connection Sharing Speeds
  110. Slow Internet Cooection Sharing Sppeds
  111. how do I allow all of my home network computers to share
  112. Cannot connect to wireless network
  113. Cannot establish new TCP connections.
  114. how to turn off vista network identification
  115. Unidentified Network
  116. XP Printing on a Vista Printer
  117. Network help
  118. Re: Lan "Unidentified network" can't rename
  119. Logon screens
  120. Connected on LAN but keep getting dial-up prompt
  121. Vista and xp network problem!!!!
  122. Telephony Issue w/Vista Home Premium (SP1)
  123. Vista - Net Time Command
  124. VPN IPSec error 789
  125. connection profiles in vista?
  126. Single Sign On with 802.1x wireless authentication
  127. Cannot set up 3rd-party ftp server on VISTA
  128. multiple wireless network of the same name
  129. Network Printer not working
  130. Vista Home Premium can't RDP to Server2003 from Internet
  131. Vista Ultimate 32 SP1: problem w/unidentified network + ICS
  132. Offline Files Lock Domain Account on Vista
  133. One computer, three users, one calendar
  134. Vista Ipconfig
  135. wlan problems
  136. Wireless connection cut - Wndows Vista Home Premium SP1
  137. Creating secure shared folder.
  138. RE: Getting Browstat.exe
  139. File Sharing Broken
  140. ipconfig
  141. Can't connect to anything but websites!
  142. One Way Sync Offline Files
  143. Control Panel\Network and Sharing Center
  144. Vista Ultimate won't let me turn password protection off
  145. New network: Vista to XP SP2 using crossover ethernet
  146. Problem With Connecting To MS IE7 Wirelessly
  147. shared printers on an xp/vista wireless network
  148. Can't map across dual NAT routers connected to same DSL modem
  149. How to transfer files??
  150. reading network drives as "full" when not
  151. Problem with VPN over Vista
  152. Lock up when copying files larger than 2MB to SBS share
  153. Vista with Cisco Print Server, many copies
  154. how do i change this?
  155. Vista Home Premium Cannot Connect To Network
  156. Cannot disable network connection after installing OneCare
  157. Shared printer connection problem
  158. Telnet feature turned on...
  159. removing a computer from the network in windows vista
  160. Error 734: PPP link control protocol was terminated
  161. Have new laptop, can't print to network printer
  162. Network Printer is Offline
  163. VPN disconnects Remote Assistance
  164. Will not connect to network with WPA enabled
  165. Double Trouble Network Problems
  166. printer Sharing
  167. Preview Pictures on Network Share
  168. Configure the wireless connection speed
  169. Adding printer sharing to network
  170. Re: Waiting for http://... - Can this time be lengthend
  171. Wireless Network not connected - but it is?!!
  172. Getting Through Firewall
  173. preparing for broadband
  174. Mapped Drive connection randomly lost
  175. removing offlinew sync task
  176. Why do VISTA keep track of (so many) connections
  177. RPC server is unavailable (vista backup to NAS)
  178. can't access pages
  179. Vista <=> Win95 compatibility
  180. Unidentified Network - Local Only
  181. Offline Files - Sync Centre always shows 'Sync Pending' but nothing happens
  182. Does Vista support STP (spanning tree)?
  183. Unable to access vista share from wireless network
  184. Wireless adapter not connecting
  185. Problem migrating local user account (not listed) to SBS 2003 domainaccount using SBS Network Config. Wizard
  186. Vista Configuring Static IP for Remote Access
  187. Cannot open 'connect to' window
  188. get ipv4 address using unc name
  189. vpn device missing
  190. Sharing Printer from Vista x64
  191. Phantom Share Folders and error 0x800710FE
  192. VIsta DNS
  193. ICS
  194. dial-up modems
  195. offline files - offline even when inside network
  196. Local Access Only Problem using Vista & ethernet cable
  197. networking windows vista to a mac
  198. Re: Delay starting IE7 caused by loads of RAS book entries
  199. Mapped Drives and Remote Desktop
  200. vista error code 0x80070035 - The network path was not found fix
  201. Vista name resolution issues (nslookup OK, ping/ie bad)
  202. Home Edition and Terminal Servers
  203. Compaq presario C700 stopped accessing internet
  204. IP of sync folder changed
  205. Downloading Slows down PC
  206. Restriction on creating files on shared folder on Vista from Linux
  207. Gaming disconnections
  208. Help required. Networking vista and xp machines.
  209. "you might not have permission to use this network resource"
  210. Connect to a network and Network Problems
  211. Web Folders in Vista Don't Work !?
  212. Vista and Bandwidth Throttling
  213. Cannot connect to Vista PC
  214. Lost Internet after Vista Ultimate upgrade
  215. Hamachi and Vista
  216. Gone Every Sixty Seconds
  217. Media sharing with PS3
  218. Access denied trying to write from XP to Vista
  219. Vista Possible DNS Problems
  220. Connect to Network, but "Not Connected"???
  221. Vista Firewall or Free Zone Alarm?
  222. Downloading using remote desktop
  223. Vista trying to connect to domain when not connected
  224. Networking simpleton: DNS help needed
  225. Networking
  226. Strange ICS problem lately
  227. Wireless issues with Vista
  228. Apology
  229. XBox 360and playing music from my networked PC
  230. Vista's complicated wireless printing capability
  231. dual hard drives/dual desktops
  232. Operation could not be completed (error 0x0000007e).
  233. GPUPDATE Will Not work when Disconnected from Network
  234. Backup
  235. XBOX 360 - "Extender set up but not available" after reboot.
  236. msg.exe error 5 getting sessions names on domain
  237. VPN Problems
  238. automatic wireless network configuration xp
  239. WPA Password not recognized
  240. Virtual server & Vista
  241. ZHONE 6218 & Vista Basic local access only. Help?
  242. Problem remoting to vista enterprise system
  243. Vista saved connections
  244. Network Share Vista/XP
  245. Windows 2000 Pro SP4, XP Home and Vissta Business 32
  246. Windows 2000 Pro SP4, XP Home, Vista Business 32
  247. Windows 2000 Pro SP4, XP Home and Vista Business 32
  248. Network Troubleshooting.... Vista home premium
  249. connecting mobile phone to the internet through bluetooth
  250. Vista Network Map