View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

  1. how disover programs behind active connections?
  2. phone book update error while creating gprs/packet connection
  3. ICS xp host+ vista client via wireless router as accesspoint
  4. Sharing files between two PC's
  5. Home Network. Want two machines to not have Internet access
  6. Network icon missing from taskbar since August 2008 security updates
  7. Is WPA2-Enterprise just plain broken in Vista Home?
  8. Windows XP and Vista sharing together
  9. Not being prompted for encryption key
  10. Dial-Up Connection constantly popping up
  11. QUESTION ABOUT XP/VISTA USB XFER CABLES
  12. Password Protected Sharing
  13. Cannot network Vista HP and XP Pro
  14. Password Protected Sharing
  15. intermittent network share
  16. Selective sharing
  17. Vista loses IP config when undocking
  18. Has anyone successfully got a Win98 Computer to show up on a Vista network map
  19. Free Advertising
  20. Cannot Share my Printer from my Vista Notebook
  21. Remote Desktop Connection
  22. WLAN Printing via Desktop (USB) connected printer
  23. Networking vista to win xp with wired router
  24. Dropping Shared Connections (only)
  25. Booting my XP machine from a mapped drive on my vista machine
  26. HOW to get LLTD working in SP3 under 2 minutes flat.
  27. Web Browsing - Pages Just Hang
  28. vista cannot connect to windows server 2003 domain
  29. Access file shared shows up read only
  30. ip address changed???
  31. Vista to Vista Problems
  32. Is it posssible to print from a Vista laptop to Win98SE printer
  33. Mass-Market Your Website 07670
  34. DCOM Error 10009
  35. Making progress on 'shareing'
  36. Attaching to Vista shared folder from MSDOS returns Error 5: Access has been denied
  37. Is there a way to Sync network xp to vista folders
  38. Remove renamed computer on wireless home network
  39. Network computer not accessible
  40. Vista Printer sharing XP
  41. Connecting Vista Home Edition to 2003 Domain Controller Server
  42. Network Drives connect but I cannot see them anywhere
  43. Network can't find hardware
  44. Networking & sharing
  45. XP can't access files on Vista
  46. Constantly disappearing global icon
  47. Vista Business, File & Print Sharing, snetcfg
  48. Transfer rate
  49. Can't connect to cifs server (but it used to work!)
  50. [nForce] Slow Internet
  51. Cannot open / Adjust Network cards in Vista Home Premium
  52. Vista sp 1 (64bit ultimate) - cannot connect to wireless networks
  53. Why do I see a folder called Default and sub-folders from the XPmachines
  54. Vista cannot obtain an IP address [solved]
  55. Re: Authentication Issue with Vista-IE7 Linux Firewall
  56. Vista and XP can't see each other
  57. Can see XP computer from my new Vista computer, but cannot connect
  58. Problems with static ARP entries.....
  59. Vista Networking - Server service is not started
  60. How do I get permission on an XP machine to .... on a Vista machine?
  61. accessing drives via wireless network
  62. How to share user folder without password?
  63. I goofed during setup and created extra Computer names & drives
  64. How do I remove a listing in Network????
  65. Shared External but Vista is deleting the files!?!?!?!?
  66. Simple Workgroup
  67. Trying to network two XP computers - help needed.
  68. Sharing available on some folders, but not others
  69. Base Filtering Engine Prevents Ethernet Connectivity
  70. Re: Extremely slow network connection / internet
  71. unable to home network Vista & XP using NetBEUI as only bound prot
  72. Can connect to network, cannot see other computers
  73. Why Vista's networking speed varies?
  74. Set-up internet connection (No PPPoE) in Vista?
  75. Vista Wireless Problems: Connected with Limited Access / Local Onlyetc
  76. Browstat.exe usage problems in Windows Vista Business
  77. Connection Laptop-Desktop How to configure?
  78. Sharing not working on Vista PC's
  79. Dell 940 Printer won't print with Vista Laptop but XP desktop ok
  80. Dell 940 Printer won't print with Vista Laptop but XP desktop ok
  81. Printer "Access Denied" for all Vista Client
  82. Network connectivity problems using vpn on vista client
  83. Wireless problem with Vista
  84. Printer Scripts
  85. Network problem connecting to XP laptop
  86. Help a nube? Network sharing btwn Vista and XP
  87. "Remote Assistance Cannot Connect"
  88. How to change the network name?
  89. Music Library
  90. Shaping files from and xp drive
  91. Remote Desktop Connection issue
  92. NetBIOS name resolution
  93. Windows Meeting Space
  94. Vista HP cannot share printer on XP
  95. Need help networking Vista to XP
  96. Reboot to Connect to the Internet
  97. Network Sync problem
  98. Connecting to Internet via a home network
  99. Can't connect Window Vista to Window XP Printer
  100. Vista Gets Connetion Error When Trying To Open XP Folder
  101. Need help connecting two computers please
  102. Dual NIC PC - how to enable file sharing only on the private side
  103. Vista x64 can't print to vista 32 machine
  104. Watching live streaming video, after a while the sound dies.
  105. Vista loses wireless connection after hibernation
  106. CANNOT change connection from PUBLIC (Preferred) to Private.
  107. Windows Vista cannot connect wirelessly: no response from wireless
  108. Slow Internet Connection Sharing Speeds
  109. Slow Internet Cooection Sharing Sppeds
  110. how do I allow all of my home network computers to share
  111. Cannot connect to wireless network
  112. Cannot establish new TCP connections.
  113. how to turn off vista network identification
  114. Unidentified Network
  115. XP Printing on a Vista Printer
  116. Network help
  117. Re: Lan "Unidentified network" can't rename
  118. Logon screens
  119. Connected on LAN but keep getting dial-up prompt
  120. Vista and xp network problem!!!!
  121. Telephony Issue w/Vista Home Premium (SP1)
  122. Vista - Net Time Command
  123. VPN IPSec error 789
  124. connection profiles in vista?
  125. Single Sign On with 802.1x wireless authentication
  126. Cannot set up 3rd-party ftp server on VISTA
  127. multiple wireless network of the same name
  128. Network Printer not working
  129. Vista Home Premium can't RDP to Server2003 from Internet
  130. Vista Ultimate 32 SP1: problem w/unidentified network + ICS
  131. Offline Files Lock Domain Account on Vista
  132. One computer, three users, one calendar
  133. Vista Ipconfig
  134. wlan problems
  135. Wireless connection cut - Wndows Vista Home Premium SP1
  136. Creating secure shared folder.
  137. RE: Getting Browstat.exe
  138. File Sharing Broken
  139. ipconfig
  140. Can't connect to anything but websites!
  141. One Way Sync Offline Files
  142. Control Panel\Network and Sharing Center
  143. Vista Ultimate won't let me turn password protection off
  144. New network: Vista to XP SP2 using crossover ethernet
  145. Problem With Connecting To MS IE7 Wirelessly
  146. shared printers on an xp/vista wireless network
  147. Can't map across dual NAT routers connected to same DSL modem
  148. How to transfer files??
  149. reading network drives as "full" when not
  150. Problem with VPN over Vista
  151. Lock up when copying files larger than 2MB to SBS share
  152. Vista with Cisco Print Server, many copies
  153. how do i change this?
  154. Vista Home Premium Cannot Connect To Network
  155. Cannot disable network connection after installing OneCare
  156. Shared printer connection problem
  157. Telnet feature turned on...
  158. removing a computer from the network in windows vista
  159. Error 734: PPP link control protocol was terminated
  160. Have new laptop, can't print to network printer
  161. Network Printer is Offline
  162. VPN disconnects Remote Assistance
  163. Will not connect to network with WPA enabled
  164. Double Trouble Network Problems
  165. printer Sharing
  166. Preview Pictures on Network Share
  167. Configure the wireless connection speed
  168. Adding printer sharing to network
  169. Re: Waiting for http://... - Can this time be lengthend
  170. Wireless Network not connected - but it is?!!
  171. Getting Through Firewall
  172. preparing for broadband
  173. Mapped Drive connection randomly lost
  174. removing offlinew sync task
  175. Why do VISTA keep track of (so many) connections
  176. RPC server is unavailable (vista backup to NAS)
  177. can't access pages
  178. Vista <=> Win95 compatibility
  179. Unidentified Network - Local Only
  180. Offline Files - Sync Centre always shows 'Sync Pending' but nothing happens
  181. Does Vista support STP (spanning tree)?
  182. Unable to access vista share from wireless network
  183. Wireless adapter not connecting
  184. Problem migrating local user account (not listed) to SBS 2003 domainaccount using SBS Network Config. Wizard
  185. Vista Configuring Static IP for Remote Access
  186. Cannot open 'connect to' window
  187. get ipv4 address using unc name
  188. vpn device missing
  189. Sharing Printer from Vista x64
  190. Phantom Share Folders and error 0x800710FE
  191. VIsta DNS
  192. ICS
  193. dial-up modems
  194. offline files - offline even when inside network
  195. Local Access Only Problem using Vista & ethernet cable
  196. networking windows vista to a mac
  197. Re: Delay starting IE7 caused by loads of RAS book entries
  198. Mapped Drives and Remote Desktop
  199. vista error code 0x80070035 - The network path was not found fix
  200. Vista name resolution issues (nslookup OK, ping/ie bad)
  201. Home Edition and Terminal Servers
  202. Compaq presario C700 stopped accessing internet
  203. IP of sync folder changed
  204. Downloading Slows down PC
  205. Restriction on creating files on shared folder on Vista from Linux
  206. Gaming disconnections
  207. Help required. Networking vista and xp machines.
  208. "you might not have permission to use this network resource"
  209. Connect to a network and Network Problems
  210. Web Folders in Vista Don't Work !?
  211. Vista and Bandwidth Throttling
  212. Cannot connect to Vista PC
  213. Lost Internet after Vista Ultimate upgrade
  214. Hamachi and Vista
  215. Gone Every Sixty Seconds
  216. Media sharing with PS3
  217. Access denied trying to write from XP to Vista
  218. Vista Possible DNS Problems
  219. Connect to Network, but "Not Connected"???
  220. Vista Firewall or Free Zone Alarm?
  221. Downloading using remote desktop
  222. Vista trying to connect to domain when not connected
  223. Networking simpleton: DNS help needed
  224. Networking
  225. Strange ICS problem lately
  226. Wireless issues with Vista
  227. Apology
  228. XBox 360and playing music from my networked PC
  229. Vista's complicated wireless printing capability
  230. dual hard drives/dual desktops
  231. Operation could not be completed (error 0x0000007e).
  232. GPUPDATE Will Not work when Disconnected from Network
  233. Backup
  234. XBOX 360 - "Extender set up but not available" after reboot.
  235. msg.exe error 5 getting sessions names on domain
  236. VPN Problems
  237. automatic wireless network configuration xp
  238. WPA Password not recognized
  239. Virtual server & Vista
  240. ZHONE 6218 & Vista Basic local access only. Help?
  241. Problem remoting to vista enterprise system
  242. Vista saved connections
  243. Network Share Vista/XP
  244. Windows 2000 Pro SP4, XP Home and Vissta Business 32
  245. Windows 2000 Pro SP4, XP Home, Vista Business 32
  246. Windows 2000 Pro SP4, XP Home and Vista Business 32
  247. Network Troubleshooting.... Vista home premium
  248. connecting mobile phone to the internet through bluetooth
  249. Vista Network Map
  250. Windows wireless services...not turned on?