View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

  1. Windows Meeting space - conect issues
  2. Re: Can connect to router but not to internet?
  3. Vista machine on LAN - Round 2
  4. config internet connection used while VPN'd in
  5. The specified Network Provider name is invalid
  6. The specified Network Provider name is invalid
  7. Vista adds computername\ to username
  8. Media sharing between Vista pc's
  9. 3 Vista Computers, 1 with error message 0x80070005
  10. usb hard drive
  11. Says "Local Only" but seems to work fine (FiOS related?)
  12. Network Map vs Available on the Network
  13. how to add someone from the network to my permissions
  14. HD connected to Router is read only. Can not change
  15. finding a wifi network?
  16. connecting to networked printer
  17. Network Error - Error Code: 0x80070035
  18. network with vista and XP
  19. Vista and XP computers wireless workgroup/network/internet issues
  20. Connecting as a specific user to iMac
  21. Odd Broadband Speed Problem
  22. Users network folder name changed by Vista
  23. Can't view XP computers on Vista Notebook
  24. Cannot connect to device, pls help going insane
  25. vista wont stay on home network
  26. Workgroup machines (XP) not showing in wirelss network
  27. Rejoin to another domain
  28. Vista home priemium to Vista Home basic network problems
  29. issues with sharing documents folder
  30. Only see 1 PC
  31. Local Only Help
  32. USB print server for Vista x64 ?
  33. Microsoft Loopback Adapter problem?
  34. Windows Remote Desktop - Special Characters
  35. Home Basic - VPN 691 error
  36. Vista / Win 7 box can access and copy share but not execute
  37. Vista 64 Ultimate Render Farms Errors, PLEASE HELP!!!
  38. Impossible to solve? (was Move Offline Files folder)
  39. RemoteDesktop
  40. Vista is just poor at Networking, Intermittently Loses Network Paths
  41. connecting to wireless
  42. Can't view Windows Explorer
  43. VPN not funtioning properly
  44. Can't write file over network
  45. RE:Join Tekwits Network Admin Community!!!
  46. Network/internet keeps dropping.
  47. Networking
  48. Shared Folders - new files in subfolder not visible
  49. my HP laptop wont connect to any wireless networks
  50. Wrong autoconfigured IPv6 address
  51. vista and xp file sharing wired and wireless
  52. What is really happening
  53. RJ45 Wireless Dongle?
  54. Network And Sharing Inaccessible - New Issue
  55. Networking Problem
  56. can't see network computers and printers
  57. Cannot see or access certain network devices
  58. Access permissions on network files
  59. Share Windows Calendar between 2 networked computers
  60. DisableDHCPMediaSense in Vista
  61. Vista Dropping My Connection. Microsoft PLEASE ADDRESS!
  62. Please, help me... DNS? Connected but not working.
  63. Can't connect to WIFI
  64. Internet Problems
  65. ad hoc network
  66. Network computers wont allow shared files...
  67. When Connected to VPN (L2TP) Automatic Login to Intanet Zone does not work...
  68. Sync media library to remote WM6 device
  69. Mi R4ultra ds me va muy bien
  70. Cannot delete/rename offline files
  71. Cannot access all folders in shared network drive
  72. Vista Laptop Doesn't Auto Assign IP address
  73. Windows Easy Transfer won't run any more
  74. Move Offline Folders folder
  75. network problem with vista
  76. Password protected sharing ??
  77. Offline Files strange folder names
  78. Re: Li-Po akkua
  79. printing troubles
  80. Help!! No Miniport WAN drivers
  81. Remote access on Vista
  82. You're A Genius!
  83. Password protection on, but no password required
  84. Problem with Cisco VPN+PPPoE+Vista
  85. New Laptop slow internet
  86. Problem networking to laptop
  87. XP Computer Asking For Password on Vista Computers
  88. Mapping Drives Between Vista and XP
  89. Alternate network connection is NOT working
  90. Re: Kootut selitykset
  91. Vista Full Back Up to Network Drive Requires User Name & Password?
  92. 0x8007045d error
  93. Connecting to printer on XP computer from Vista computer
  94. Vista 128 bit WEP issue
  95. Security Consideration
  96. Send Video to Networked Plasma Display
  97. Vista slow wifi LAN transfers
  98. Dont know if this will help-FiOS Wireless
  99. Blue Tooth
  100. Vista networking problem - server service.
  101. Unable to connect to another vista machine
  102. xp cannot access shared folders, vista can, xp can access printer
  103. still need to reset LAC everytime I turn on my pc
  104. Vista to Vista RDC problem, The logon attempt failed.
  105. network hard drive
  106. Can't Share Removable Drive
  107. Re: Wireless WPA-PSK
  108. Small Blue Ball on Network Icon
  109. Vista ad hoc network problem
  110. Problem accessing a shared folder
  111. 64bit internet browser works, but 32bit aren't.
  112. Vista 64 network sees but can't use XP computer
  113. DHCP Problem
  114. Looking for: Vista Network Helper v1.x or HELP
  115. Vista can not see XP
  116. can't see printer on xp w/vista laptop
  117. Re: linksys router problems
  118. Unable to access Vista compuer from Vista notebook when VPN runnin
  119. Unable to print from Vista Home Premium to XP Home
  120. Remote Desktop Q
  121. Network between Vista and Xp
  122. Vista File / Folder Sharing
  123. Can't create VPN connection in Vista
  124. Vista Home Premium 64 - terribly slow internet
  125. Vista looses contact with network
  126. Workgroup
  127. Laptop Stuck Up
  128. Printer offline
  129. Vista Business w Documents folder redirected to network shared
  130. Partially connected to the Internet?
  131. cannot get to vista computers on home workgroup
  132. cannot communicate with DNS server
  133. file sharing
  134. Can Remote Desktop trigger a VPN connection or must I do that manually first?
  135. Connect to VPN
  136. File and Print Sharing (mostly) work, Just not HP printer
  137. Vista Home Remote Desktop disconnects in 4 minutes
  138. Vista to Vista network discovery and file sharing
  139. Not asking for Passphrase on connection
  140. how to use paths to networked computers
  141. Yahoo Messenger can't log in after VPN sign-in
  142. Vista prompting for Network Security Key where there is none.
  143. Vista prompting for Network Security Key where there is none.
  144. Vista Internet Connection Issues
  145. Sharing Vista folder in XP: 'access denied' for a folder I create
  146. Vista to Vista network connectivity issues
  147. SSID Broadcast Problem
  148. http://www.liangdianup.com/clocks_1.htm
  149. mixed wired / wireless vista/ xp
  150. XP freezes after network access
  151. Permissions for multiple users
  152. Can't connect new Vista Laptop to WLAN
  153. Vista and XP Sharing: Not enough server storage is available to process this command
  154. networking
  155. Wireless Laptop connections dropping intermittently
  156. Lexmark 4270 Vista Drivers
  157. Sporadic connection
  158. Can't see folders on you vpn in vista
  159. network workgroup name not accessible AGAIN
  160. Sharing between Vista & XP & XP
  161. Vista cannot find XP computer located on the same switch, HELP!
  162. FUbqZ UeeZh^hcqZ Yqfdm`^
  163. No Internet Connection
  164. drive mappings
  165. Vista to access XP share, different domains ??
  166. Remote desktop, two network ports on computer
  167. Easy transfer cable
  168. iam not very great with computers please help
  169. Help With Media Sharing Problem PLEASE!!!
  170. Aargh - accessing Vista share from XP??
  171. Disable "click continue to get access to this folder" ??
  172. re network hard drive
  173. Public change to Private network
  174. I want to disable Internet but keep Local lan
  175. New Files Problem
  176. Topics on Electronics
  177. network hard drive
  178. Vista connection is unstable
  179. unstable in Vista
  180. XP -> Vista: You do not have access ... See administrator
  181. Connect Vista to existing XP - 98 wired network
  182. Re: Biisi lauantaita tylsistn. turoo nettii___.eml [02/12]
  183. Network/Sharing Center -> properties question.
  184. duplicate network icon???
  185. Sometimes local network fileshares not detected
  186. Can't Print From Vista Laptop to Printer on XP Desktop
  187. Ethernet Vista-to-Vista
  188. Vista won't save WPA passphrase
  189. Vista-to-Vista Ethernet
  190. Couldnt get Skype to work on Vista
  191. Windows cannot find my network
  192. Access denied: Is there a trick to connecting to an XP SP3 share from Vista?
  193. Wireless adaptor not in range
  194. netsvcs uses high cpu when opening ICS
  195. Problem with Vista sharing network Name not found
  196. Networking: Peer to Peer Vista to XP difficulties - 3 PCs
  197. File Sharing between 32 bit and 64 bit o/s
  198. RSA Agent client for vista x64 t
  199. Using XP printer drivers from Vista
  200. Re: Vista Security is Killing Me
  201. Printer sharing
  202. Network Speed
  203. Robocopy Wildcard for Directory paths??
  204. Windows Vista on Windows Server 2003 Domain
  205. Vista uses host file?
  206. One Vista PC cannot share with Vista, XP or Server 2003.
  207. how can share folder between vistas?
  208. Topics on Electronics
  209. CANNOT ESTABLISH A CONNECTION
  210. Admin Tools for Windows Vista 32 bit
  211. Vista shows network drive space incorrectly
  212. Problems connecting to the internet with my Browers!, Please HELP!
  213. ics doesn't work
  214. Remote Assistance connection problem
  215. Hardwire remote desktop access through router?
  216. ICS no longer workinh
  217. Network & Sharing Center page failed to load error
  218. Fails to detect LAN - Vista x64
  219. Very, very slow printing to network (server based) printer
  220. Access wired home network via wireless router.
  221. SHARED FOLDER MMC SNAP IN NOT WORKING CORRECTLY
  222. Why do I not see Share options for my Vista 64 Hard Drives
  223. Invisible network drive (Linkstation) on home network
  224. Poor intermitttent network performance, etc., etc.
  225. Network Access Denied
  226. Cannot copy files from another computer
  227. Misterious foreign IP address
  228. Lost internet with merged cennections
  229. Seeing NAS folders
  230. Need some help with Vista Networking -- I Think ????
  231. Unusual network traffic caused by Windows Media Playing sharing...
  232. Wireless broadband on Vista SP1 but XP client can't connect
  233. Enterprise software architecture-2 days hands-on workshop-GroupDiscounts Available
  234. Cannot browse with PPPoE connection
  235. using the CONNECT TO option under the START MENU does not work with VPN connection - SOMETIMES
  236. 2Wire Wireless adapter AT&T drops out...
  237. 2Wire Wireless adapter AT&T drops out...
  238. Mapped Network Drives not connecting over VPN
  239. Vista Live Messenger Remote Assistance doesn't work
  240. Corrupted Recycle Bin with Folder Redirection Group Policy
  241. Unable to Remote - XP Pro x86 > Vista Ult x64
  242. How.To.Ubuntu
  243. Only half of available bandwidth can be used ??
  244. Unable to connect to any network drives and printers.
  245. wifi
  246. winserver 2008 map drive not access from win98se
  247. Hotspot internet connection problems
  248. Connection to a router via VPN?
  249. Vista cannot connect to my wireless router
  250. Access Permissions