View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

  1. Accessing XP shares from Vista
  2. Windows Meeting space - conect issues
  3. Re: Can connect to router but not to internet?
  4. Vista machine on LAN - Round 2
  5. config internet connection used while VPN'd in
  6. The specified Network Provider name is invalid
  7. The specified Network Provider name is invalid
  8. Vista adds computername\ to username
  9. Media sharing between Vista pc's
  10. 3 Vista Computers, 1 with error message 0x80070005
  11. usb hard drive
  12. Says "Local Only" but seems to work fine (FiOS related?)
  13. Network Map vs Available on the Network
  14. how to add someone from the network to my permissions
  15. HD connected to Router is read only. Can not change
  16. finding a wifi network?
  17. connecting to networked printer
  18. Network Error - Error Code: 0x80070035
  19. network with vista and XP
  20. Vista and XP computers wireless workgroup/network/internet issues
  21. Connecting as a specific user to iMac
  22. Odd Broadband Speed Problem
  23. Users network folder name changed by Vista
  24. Can't view XP computers on Vista Notebook
  25. Cannot connect to device, pls help going insane
  26. vista wont stay on home network
  27. Workgroup machines (XP) not showing in wirelss network
  28. Rejoin to another domain
  29. Vista home priemium to Vista Home basic network problems
  30. issues with sharing documents folder
  31. Only see 1 PC
  32. Local Only Help
  33. USB print server for Vista x64 ?
  34. Microsoft Loopback Adapter problem?
  35. Windows Remote Desktop - Special Characters
  36. Home Basic - VPN 691 error
  37. Vista / Win 7 box can access and copy share but not execute
  38. Vista 64 Ultimate Render Farms Errors, PLEASE HELP!!!
  39. Impossible to solve? (was Move Offline Files folder)
  40. RemoteDesktop
  41. Vista is just poor at Networking, Intermittently Loses Network Paths
  42. connecting to wireless
  43. Can't view Windows Explorer
  44. VPN not funtioning properly
  45. Can't write file over network
  46. RE:Join Tekwits Network Admin Community!!!
  47. Network/internet keeps dropping.
  48. Networking
  49. Shared Folders - new files in subfolder not visible
  50. my HP laptop wont connect to any wireless networks
  51. Wrong autoconfigured IPv6 address
  52. vista and xp file sharing wired and wireless
  53. What is really happening
  54. RJ45 Wireless Dongle?
  55. Network And Sharing Inaccessible - New Issue
  56. Networking Problem
  57. can't see network computers and printers
  58. Cannot see or access certain network devices
  59. Access permissions on network files
  60. Share Windows Calendar between 2 networked computers
  61. DisableDHCPMediaSense in Vista
  62. Vista Dropping My Connection. Microsoft PLEASE ADDRESS!
  63. Please, help me... DNS? Connected but not working.
  64. Can't connect to WIFI
  65. Internet Problems
  66. ad hoc network
  67. Network computers wont allow shared files...
  68. When Connected to VPN (L2TP) Automatic Login to Intanet Zone does not work...
  69. Sync media library to remote WM6 device
  70. Mi R4ultra ds me va muy bien
  71. Cannot delete/rename offline files
  72. Cannot access all folders in shared network drive
  73. Vista Laptop Doesn't Auto Assign IP address
  74. Windows Easy Transfer won't run any more
  75. Move Offline Folders folder
  76. network problem with vista
  77. Password protected sharing ??
  78. Offline Files strange folder names
  79. Re: Li-Po akkua
  80. printing troubles
  81. Help!! No Miniport WAN drivers
  82. Remote access on Vista
  83. You're A Genius!
  84. Password protection on, but no password required
  85. Problem with Cisco VPN+PPPoE+Vista
  86. New Laptop slow internet
  87. Problem networking to laptop
  88. XP Computer Asking For Password on Vista Computers
  89. Mapping Drives Between Vista and XP
  90. Alternate network connection is NOT working
  91. Re: Kootut selitykset
  92. Vista Full Back Up to Network Drive Requires User Name & Password?
  93. 0x8007045d error
  94. Connecting to printer on XP computer from Vista computer
  95. Vista 128 bit WEP issue
  96. Security Consideration
  97. Send Video to Networked Plasma Display
  98. Vista slow wifi LAN transfers
  99. Dont know if this will help-FiOS Wireless
  100. Blue Tooth
  101. Vista networking problem - server service.
  102. Unable to connect to another vista machine
  103. xp cannot access shared folders, vista can, xp can access printer
  104. still need to reset LAC everytime I turn on my pc
  105. Vista to Vista RDC problem, The logon attempt failed.
  106. network hard drive
  107. Can't Share Removable Drive
  108. Re: Wireless WPA-PSK
  109. Small Blue Ball on Network Icon
  110. Vista ad hoc network problem
  111. Problem accessing a shared folder
  112. 64bit internet browser works, but 32bit aren't.
  113. Vista 64 network sees but can't use XP computer
  114. DHCP Problem
  115. Looking for: Vista Network Helper v1.x or HELP
  116. Vista can not see XP
  117. can't see printer on xp w/vista laptop
  118. Re: linksys router problems
  119. Unable to access Vista compuer from Vista notebook when VPN runnin
  120. Unable to print from Vista Home Premium to XP Home
  121. Remote Desktop Q
  122. Network between Vista and Xp
  123. Vista File / Folder Sharing
  124. Can't create VPN connection in Vista
  125. Vista Home Premium 64 - terribly slow internet
  126. Vista looses contact with network
  127. Workgroup
  128. Laptop Stuck Up
  129. Printer offline
  130. Vista Business w Documents folder redirected to network shared
  131. Partially connected to the Internet?
  132. cannot get to vista computers on home workgroup
  133. cannot communicate with DNS server
  134. file sharing
  135. Can Remote Desktop trigger a VPN connection or must I do that manually first?
  136. Connect to VPN
  137. File and Print Sharing (mostly) work, Just not HP printer
  138. Vista Home Remote Desktop disconnects in 4 minutes
  139. Vista to Vista network discovery and file sharing
  140. Not asking for Passphrase on connection
  141. how to use paths to networked computers
  142. Yahoo Messenger can't log in after VPN sign-in
  143. Vista prompting for Network Security Key where there is none.
  144. Vista prompting for Network Security Key where there is none.
  145. Vista Internet Connection Issues
  146. Sharing Vista folder in XP: 'access denied' for a folder I create
  147. Vista to Vista network connectivity issues
  148. SSID Broadcast Problem
  149. http://www.liangdianup.com/clocks_1.htm
  150. mixed wired / wireless vista/ xp
  151. XP freezes after network access
  152. Permissions for multiple users
  153. Can't connect new Vista Laptop to WLAN
  154. Vista and XP Sharing: Not enough server storage is available to process this command
  155. networking
  156. Wireless Laptop connections dropping intermittently
  157. Lexmark 4270 Vista Drivers
  158. Sporadic connection
  159. Can't see folders on you vpn in vista
  160. network workgroup name not accessible AGAIN
  161. Sharing between Vista & XP & XP
  162. Vista cannot find XP computer located on the same switch, HELP!
  163. FUbqZ UeeZh^hcqZ Yqfdm`^
  164. No Internet Connection
  165. drive mappings
  166. Vista to access XP share, different domains ??
  167. Remote desktop, two network ports on computer
  168. Easy transfer cable
  169. iam not very great with computers please help
  170. Help With Media Sharing Problem PLEASE!!!
  171. Aargh - accessing Vista share from XP??
  172. Disable "click continue to get access to this folder" ??
  173. re network hard drive
  174. Public change to Private network
  175. I want to disable Internet but keep Local lan
  176. New Files Problem
  177. Topics on Electronics
  178. network hard drive
  179. Vista connection is unstable
  180. unstable in Vista
  181. XP -> Vista: You do not have access ... See administrator
  182. Connect Vista to existing XP - 98 wired network
  183. Re: Biisi lauantaita tylsistn. turoo nettii___.eml [02/12]
  184. Network/Sharing Center -> properties question.
  185. duplicate network icon???
  186. Sometimes local network fileshares not detected
  187. Can't Print From Vista Laptop to Printer on XP Desktop
  188. Ethernet Vista-to-Vista
  189. Vista won't save WPA passphrase
  190. Vista-to-Vista Ethernet
  191. Couldnt get Skype to work on Vista
  192. Windows cannot find my network
  193. Access denied: Is there a trick to connecting to an XP SP3 share from Vista?
  194. Wireless adaptor not in range
  195. netsvcs uses high cpu when opening ICS
  196. Problem with Vista sharing network Name not found
  197. Networking: Peer to Peer Vista to XP difficulties - 3 PCs
  198. File Sharing between 32 bit and 64 bit o/s
  199. RSA Agent client for vista x64 t
  200. Using XP printer drivers from Vista
  201. Re: Vista Security is Killing Me
  202. Printer sharing
  203. Network Speed
  204. Robocopy Wildcard for Directory paths??
  205. Windows Vista on Windows Server 2003 Domain
  206. Vista uses host file?
  207. One Vista PC cannot share with Vista, XP or Server 2003.
  208. how can share folder between vistas?
  209. Topics on Electronics
  210. CANNOT ESTABLISH A CONNECTION
  211. Admin Tools for Windows Vista 32 bit
  212. Vista shows network drive space incorrectly
  213. Problems connecting to the internet with my Browers!, Please HELP!
  214. ics doesn't work
  215. Remote Assistance connection problem
  216. Hardwire remote desktop access through router?
  217. ICS no longer workinh
  218. Network & Sharing Center page failed to load error
  219. Fails to detect LAN - Vista x64
  220. Very, very slow printing to network (server based) printer
  221. Access wired home network via wireless router.
  222. SHARED FOLDER MMC SNAP IN NOT WORKING CORRECTLY
  223. Why do I not see Share options for my Vista 64 Hard Drives
  224. Invisible network drive (Linkstation) on home network
  225. Poor intermitttent network performance, etc., etc.
  226. Network Access Denied
  227. Cannot copy files from another computer
  228. Misterious foreign IP address
  229. Lost internet with merged cennections
  230. Seeing NAS folders
  231. Need some help with Vista Networking -- I Think ????
  232. Unusual network traffic caused by Windows Media Playing sharing...
  233. Wireless broadband on Vista SP1 but XP client can't connect
  234. Enterprise software architecture-2 days hands-on workshop-GroupDiscounts Available
  235. Cannot browse with PPPoE connection
  236. using the CONNECT TO option under the START MENU does not work with VPN connection - SOMETIMES
  237. 2Wire Wireless adapter AT&T drops out...
  238. 2Wire Wireless adapter AT&T drops out...
  239. Mapped Network Drives not connecting over VPN
  240. Vista Live Messenger Remote Assistance doesn't work
  241. Corrupted Recycle Bin with Folder Redirection Group Policy
  242. Unable to Remote - XP Pro x86 > Vista Ult x64
  243. How.To.Ubuntu
  244. Only half of available bandwidth can be used ??
  245. Unable to connect to any network drives and printers.
  246. wifi
  247. winserver 2008 map drive not access from win98se
  248. Hotspot internet connection problems
  249. Connection to a router via VPN?
  250. Vista cannot connect to my wireless router