View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

  1. Vista Home Basic networking issue.
  2. Networking services blocking internet, eating 50% CPU
  3. Building a NAS Drive
  4. xbox 360 windows media center won't connect wirelessly
  5. Cannot Ping XP Machine
  6. vista peer to peer 2pcs and only one can share
  7. Vista and XP will NOT talk. Have tried everything!!
  8. Vista logging into W2000 errors rears it's head
  9. Why Is My DNS Client Service Disabled? Also, What About HP Network Devices Support?
  10. Remote Assistance Not Connecting
  11. Malke asked me to repost this - sorry for second post
  12. Dial-up not working on startup
  13. 64-Bit Binary can't run on an network share
  14. Mapped drive "...does not have a program associated with it..."
  15. Getting Vista (x64) to recognize XP Server on Network
  16. Netgear router connection problems
  17. Can't connect to domain when Firewall enabled
  18. Vista Won't Allow My Xbox 360 to Connect to XBL :(
  19. Vista Won't Allow My Xbox 360 to Connect to XBL
  20. Vista Won't Allow My Xbox 360 to Connect to XBL
  21. Vista local access, no internet
  22. Secure websites not found
  23. Cannot resolve host names over VPN
  24. Vista & Networking Problems
  25. Sync Center and schedule functions..
  26. Can not connect to remote computer
  27. limited access on router
  28. Vista detects Wireless network, but it takes up to 10 minutes todo so
  29. Vista folder sharing in a Domain environment
  30. Vista SP1 Networking issues
  31. Stumped on sharing...help please
  32. External Hard Drives
  33. Nobody Home In the Vista General Forum... NIC-Wake Up
  34. Vista login and fake proxy?
  35. Two NICs with identical gateway metric
  36. Two local subnets for Vista filesharing
  37. Re: Ip 169
  38. After Vista SP1 add of users to file acls not possible
  39. Wireless Printer Cannot Be "Placed" On Network and Sharing Center Map...?
  40. Wireless Printing & Public vs Private vs Local Troubles? Plus Who Knows What Else?
  41. Cannot download any files
  42. Networking Question & Vista
  43. Network Printer
  44. access denied to host pc for file sharing
  45. Sharing files between Ubuntu and Vista
  46. Networking-Sharing Files etc.
  47. Event ID 2017 and 2021
  48. My Favorite Features of Vista.
  49. Re: Red 'X' on computer icon?
  50. What determines the local network speed?
  51. Wired network lag spikes
  52. Xerox Phaser 8400DX issues
  53. Shared Folders
  54. Vista shares hang when accessing.
  55. "network cable unplugged" in XP after vista install
  56. Re: No connection to World Wide Web
  57. 64 Bit Vista and VPN to SBS
  58. looking for ssid while hooking up ps3
  59. Instructions for making a share accessible to Windows 98SE?
  60. Printing to Vista
  61. Remote Assistance Vista 64-bit - probable firewall/router issues
  62. remote desktop loses connection
  63. DELETE SHARED NETWORK PRINTER
  64. Problems Networking XP and Vista Machines
  65. Question about Home Networking
  66. Making a shared folder in Vista-64 Home premium accessable to Win98SE
  67. Re: US Robotics USR805422 Wireless USB Adaptor
  68. Frequent intemittent disconnects on dialup
  69. How to share HD and Printer from Vista to a Mac
  70. Problems with Vista Kerberos Authentication in AD Domain
  71. Offline files strange/weird folder names
  72. I have an DELL inspiron 1525 with Windows Vista Home premium.
  73. The "Documents" folder does not exist.
  74. Is My Neighbor Hacking My Network?
  75. Offline files strange/weird folder names
  76. Does Vista SP1 consider a LAN a network
  77. Can share files one way but not the other
  78. Media disconnected problem for wireless
  79. Multiple Problems with Offline Files
  80. Remote access solution
  81. "Extensible Authentication Protocol" service gives "The system cannot find the file specified" error
  82. no internet access
  83. Local network, Vista desktop, XP laptop
  84. Problem Syncing Network Folders
  85. IIS in Vista Ultimate - Is it as good as I hope?
  86. Sharing in Vista.
  87. Windows Vista user connection to Server 2003
  88. VNC Runs really Vista64 box?
  89. 2 peer issues
  90. Sharing one way only
  91. Re: Can connect to router but not to internet?
  92. Access is Denied... with a twist
  93. Network password problem
  94. Vista Business VPN Client cannot see SBS 2000 Domain Computer
  95. QUESTION: Sharing Vista Folders (w/XP?)
  96. Maped Network Drive isn't accessable
  97. New Vista Laptop Does Not Connect
  98. Network icons.
  99. Automate adding a Route to a VPN connection
  100. Unidentifed Network - Limited Connectivity
  101. Net Send and Msg
  102. windows calendar sharing
  103. My network place
  104. Would some one please explain "mapping"?
  105. Wireless Network problems
  106. Printer connection issues with Vista 64 to XP home network server
  107. Mapping 3 Vista comps, can not see each other
  108. A couple of home networking questions
  109. Wireless Home Network
  110. connecting a laptop, computer & 2 USB devices into a network
  111. home network issues
  112. Is there any way for shared drives connected to all access to ALL subfolders and files?
  113. New laptop cant access desktop pc!
  114. problem with LAN
  115. Dial-up Setup never worked with ANY MODEM!!!!
  116. Can't UNC drive map to network PCs
  117. NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller route to no internet???
  118. Can't stop automatic reconnect to mapped folder
  119. FTP server
  120. Vista and XP Home Networking Problems
  121. Adding a password to desktop XP account blocks file, printer shari
  122. Adding a password to desktop XP account blocks file, printer shari
  123. Connecting my Vista laptop to the XP server so I can Print
  124. Trust problem
  125. The logon request failed because the trust relationship ..........
  126. Vista RDC ?
  127. Permanently hiding icons in taskbar
  128. intranet connection problem
  129. Strange problems when using 3rd party applications
  130. Sharing DVD drive between XP and Vista
  131. "Wireless assosiation failed..."
  132. Vista Networking error - Can see PC but cannot access it
  133. Vista Networking issue - Can see PC but can't access it
  134. Cannot VPN
  135. Vista locks files copied from network
  136. Connecting to L2TP VPN on 64bit is crashing...
  137. problem
  138. Vista DHCP internet connection issue
  139. Vista DHCP internet connection issue
  140. Vista DHCP internet connection issue
  141. internet disconnects
  142. Authentification problem
  143. Can't sign into Max OS X OD domain
  144. DVD cant be accessed
  145. Re: Can't sign into domain
  146. Poor network performance
  147. Wireless
  148. vista and xp networking problems
  149. xp and vista networking problems
  150. xp and vista networking problem
  151. VPN error code 919
  152. Linksys Wireless G USB Adapter issue..
  153. VPN error 919
  154. Network Connection Problem - Intermittent
  155. limited or no connectivity in VISTA
  156. disable \ reenable ... can not
  157. CMAK in Vista?
  158. ie 8
  159. Vista laptop in XP network via cables
  160. Cannot access properties of Network Connections
  161. unable to connect to the internet
  162. Memory upgrade causes loss of wireless connectivity
  163. Filesharing Permission Issue - Need your ideas ThankS!
  164. Vista Business wireless laptops and bluesocket wireless switch
  165. Vista Home Premium not finding XBOX 360 Extender
  166. Re: Disconnections to shared folder on Vista Enterprise x86 SP1 server from XP SP2 Pro client
  167. Vista WLAN issue - spurious 802.1x packet?
  168. connecting to a vista computer on home network
  169. Need schooling on wireless home network
  170. access denied when creating a local port
  171. Vista to XP Printer Sharing Help needed badly
  172. Vista and (apache2-)WebDAV
  173. Re: Galaksit
  174. Vista newbie needs LAN setup help
  175. Vista try to connect to not available domain
  176. No wireless on NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller after Windows update...ugh!!!
  177. Vista/XP Printer Sharing Problem
  178. Ip address, regedit problem
  179. Network via FireWire
  180. Shared Folders & Ping
  181. Got DHCP address; Vista machine says No Router
  182. Ethernet networking problem causes bluescreen
  183. Remote Desktop Disconnected
  184. I can no longer see a drive on my other machine
  185. XP machine can't see Vista machine on wireless network
  186. Problems with Network Profiles...
  187. One machine can see everyone; other can't
  188. Re: Problem with my internet connection
  189. Re: Problem with my internet connection
  190. Problem with my internet connection
  191. Vista-Xp Network, unable to see xp machine
  192. connecting with linksys !!!!!
  193. Music videos on multiple user accounts
  194. Limited access at home and school
  195. Remote Assistance from Vista to XP - Microsoft bug?
  196. Reset Network location
  197. Can not find other devices on Network
  198. objPrinter.Put_
  199. Installing Microsoft LoopBack Adapter
  200. RE:Latest News about Networking!!!
  201. Cannot access files on network
  202. How to assign a static IP to both wired and wireless adapters?
  203. Remote desktop connection
  204. windows media player network sharing service stopped working
  205. The glory that is Vista
  206. CAN'T GET NETWORKING TO WORK
  207. Wireless Printing
  208. Problem with Vista locating a network hard drive
  209. You are currently not connected to any networks
  210. Can't see network external drives
  211. Vista Remote Desktop disconnects after about 20 minutes
  212. Vista Limited Connectivity Issues due to update.
  213. Detection between xp and vista problems!
  214. error code 0x80070035
  215. Proxy and Vista
  216. Remove 800 wireless networks QUICKLY
  217. Any Working WLAN PCI Cards Under Vista 64?
  218. IPv4 settings
  219. After installing SP1 RDT has stopped working.
  220. netstat -b issue / error
  221. service pack 1 internet connection issues
  222. lan connection
  223. continuous data transfer to IP 224.0.0.252
  224. Vista and XP drop connection
  225. XP machine drops network connection to Vista machine
  226. TCP/IP Script and Connection Refresh?
  227. IP conflict when there isn't!
  228. vista network gadget?
  229. Need help with Ethernet controller in Vista and Windows 7
  230. Default Profile and Printer Access
  231. Vista pc cannot access vista laptop on wireless LAN and vice versa
  232. My connection status says unknown acess is denied
  233. connecting to internet - cable connection
  234. Are These Shares Supposed To Be In Computer Management
  235. Notification of connected users before shutdown ?
  236. Connecting Vista laptop to XP based printer on wireless
  237. Continuous communication with IP 224.0.0.252
  238. problem disconnecting vpn
  239. Unidentified network, no internet
  240. Need help with Windows search, indexing network drive
  241. vista does not detect wireless network
  242. ipV6 Driver for Vista
  243. Vista Not Allow 2 active Connection
  244. New to Vista.
  245. New to Vista.
  246. Vista-to-Vista new plan still won't work
  247. Windows 7 networking is too smart for its own good.
  248. Folder won't open on laptop
  249. Vista box cannot access XP shares
  250. Accessing XP shares from Vista