View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

  1. Application can not use mapped drive when launching from RDP session.
  2. Vista Home Basic networking issue.
  3. Networking services blocking internet, eating 50% CPU
  4. Building a NAS Drive
  5. xbox 360 windows media center won't connect wirelessly
  6. Cannot Ping XP Machine
  7. vista peer to peer 2pcs and only one can share
  8. Vista and XP will NOT talk. Have tried everything!!
  9. Vista logging into W2000 errors rears it's head
  10. Why Is My DNS Client Service Disabled? Also, What About HP Network Devices Support?
  11. Remote Assistance Not Connecting
  12. Malke asked me to repost this - sorry for second post
  13. Dial-up not working on startup
  14. 64-Bit Binary can't run on an network share
  15. Mapped drive "...does not have a program associated with it..."
  16. Getting Vista (x64) to recognize XP Server on Network
  17. Netgear router connection problems
  18. Can't connect to domain when Firewall enabled
  19. Vista Won't Allow My Xbox 360 to Connect to XBL :(
  20. Vista Won't Allow My Xbox 360 to Connect to XBL
  21. Vista Won't Allow My Xbox 360 to Connect to XBL
  22. Vista local access, no internet
  23. Secure websites not found
  24. Cannot resolve host names over VPN
  25. Vista & Networking Problems
  26. Sync Center and schedule functions..
  27. Can not connect to remote computer
  28. limited access on router
  29. Vista detects Wireless network, but it takes up to 10 minutes todo so
  30. Vista folder sharing in a Domain environment
  31. Vista SP1 Networking issues
  32. Stumped on sharing...help please
  33. External Hard Drives
  34. Nobody Home In the Vista General Forum... NIC-Wake Up
  35. Vista login and fake proxy?
  36. Two NICs with identical gateway metric
  37. Two local subnets for Vista filesharing
  38. Re: Ip 169
  39. After Vista SP1 add of users to file acls not possible
  40. Wireless Printer Cannot Be "Placed" On Network and Sharing Center Map...?
  41. Wireless Printing & Public vs Private vs Local Troubles? Plus Who Knows What Else?
  42. Cannot download any files
  43. Networking Question & Vista
  44. Network Printer
  45. access denied to host pc for file sharing
  46. Sharing files between Ubuntu and Vista
  47. Networking-Sharing Files etc.
  48. Event ID 2017 and 2021
  49. My Favorite Features of Vista.
  50. Re: Red 'X' on computer icon?
  51. What determines the local network speed?
  52. Wired network lag spikes
  53. Xerox Phaser 8400DX issues
  54. Shared Folders
  55. Vista shares hang when accessing.
  56. "network cable unplugged" in XP after vista install
  57. Re: No connection to World Wide Web
  58. 64 Bit Vista and VPN to SBS
  59. looking for ssid while hooking up ps3
  60. Instructions for making a share accessible to Windows 98SE?
  61. Printing to Vista
  62. Remote Assistance Vista 64-bit - probable firewall/router issues
  63. remote desktop loses connection
  64. DELETE SHARED NETWORK PRINTER
  65. Problems Networking XP and Vista Machines
  66. Question about Home Networking
  67. Making a shared folder in Vista-64 Home premium accessable to Win98SE
  68. Re: US Robotics USR805422 Wireless USB Adaptor
  69. Frequent intemittent disconnects on dialup
  70. How to share HD and Printer from Vista to a Mac
  71. Problems with Vista Kerberos Authentication in AD Domain
  72. Offline files strange/weird folder names
  73. I have an DELL inspiron 1525 with Windows Vista Home premium.
  74. The "Documents" folder does not exist.
  75. Is My Neighbor Hacking My Network?
  76. Offline files strange/weird folder names
  77. Does Vista SP1 consider a LAN a network
  78. Can share files one way but not the other
  79. Media disconnected problem for wireless
  80. Multiple Problems with Offline Files
  81. Remote access solution
  82. "Extensible Authentication Protocol" service gives "The system cannot find the file specified" error
  83. no internet access
  84. Local network, Vista desktop, XP laptop
  85. Problem Syncing Network Folders
  86. IIS in Vista Ultimate - Is it as good as I hope?
  87. Sharing in Vista.
  88. Windows Vista user connection to Server 2003
  89. VNC Runs really Vista64 box?
  90. 2 peer issues
  91. Sharing one way only
  92. Re: Can connect to router but not to internet?
  93. Access is Denied... with a twist
  94. Network password problem
  95. Vista Business VPN Client cannot see SBS 2000 Domain Computer
  96. QUESTION: Sharing Vista Folders (w/XP?)
  97. Maped Network Drive isn't accessable
  98. New Vista Laptop Does Not Connect
  99. Network icons.
  100. Automate adding a Route to a VPN connection
  101. Unidentifed Network - Limited Connectivity
  102. Net Send and Msg
  103. windows calendar sharing
  104. My network place
  105. Would some one please explain "mapping"?
  106. Wireless Network problems
  107. Printer connection issues with Vista 64 to XP home network server
  108. Mapping 3 Vista comps, can not see each other
  109. A couple of home networking questions
  110. Wireless Home Network
  111. connecting a laptop, computer & 2 USB devices into a network
  112. home network issues
  113. Is there any way for shared drives connected to all access to ALL subfolders and files?
  114. New laptop cant access desktop pc!
  115. problem with LAN
  116. Dial-up Setup never worked with ANY MODEM!!!!
  117. Can't UNC drive map to network PCs
  118. NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller route to no internet???
  119. Can't stop automatic reconnect to mapped folder
  120. FTP server
  121. Vista and XP Home Networking Problems
  122. Adding a password to desktop XP account blocks file, printer shari
  123. Adding a password to desktop XP account blocks file, printer shari
  124. Connecting my Vista laptop to the XP server so I can Print
  125. Trust problem
  126. The logon request failed because the trust relationship ..........
  127. Vista RDC ?
  128. Permanently hiding icons in taskbar
  129. intranet connection problem
  130. Strange problems when using 3rd party applications
  131. Sharing DVD drive between XP and Vista
  132. "Wireless assosiation failed..."
  133. Vista Networking error - Can see PC but cannot access it
  134. Vista Networking issue - Can see PC but can't access it
  135. Cannot VPN
  136. Vista locks files copied from network
  137. Connecting to L2TP VPN on 64bit is crashing...
  138. problem
  139. Vista DHCP internet connection issue
  140. Vista DHCP internet connection issue
  141. Vista DHCP internet connection issue
  142. internet disconnects
  143. Authentification problem
  144. Can't sign into Max OS X OD domain
  145. DVD cant be accessed
  146. Re: Can't sign into domain
  147. Poor network performance
  148. Wireless
  149. vista and xp networking problems
  150. xp and vista networking problems
  151. xp and vista networking problem
  152. VPN error code 919
  153. Linksys Wireless G USB Adapter issue..
  154. VPN error 919
  155. Network Connection Problem - Intermittent
  156. limited or no connectivity in VISTA
  157. disable \ reenable ... can not
  158. CMAK in Vista?
  159. ie 8
  160. Vista laptop in XP network via cables
  161. Cannot access properties of Network Connections
  162. unable to connect to the internet
  163. Memory upgrade causes loss of wireless connectivity
  164. Filesharing Permission Issue - Need your ideas ThankS!
  165. Vista Business wireless laptops and bluesocket wireless switch
  166. Vista Home Premium not finding XBOX 360 Extender
  167. Re: Disconnections to shared folder on Vista Enterprise x86 SP1 server from XP SP2 Pro client
  168. Vista WLAN issue - spurious 802.1x packet?
  169. connecting to a vista computer on home network
  170. Need schooling on wireless home network
  171. access denied when creating a local port
  172. Vista to XP Printer Sharing Help needed badly
  173. Vista and (apache2-)WebDAV
  174. Re: Galaksit
  175. Vista newbie needs LAN setup help
  176. Vista try to connect to not available domain
  177. No wireless on NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller after Windows update...ugh!!!
  178. Vista/XP Printer Sharing Problem
  179. Ip address, regedit problem
  180. Network via FireWire
  181. Shared Folders & Ping
  182. Got DHCP address; Vista machine says No Router
  183. Ethernet networking problem causes bluescreen
  184. Remote Desktop Disconnected
  185. I can no longer see a drive on my other machine
  186. XP machine can't see Vista machine on wireless network
  187. Problems with Network Profiles...
  188. One machine can see everyone; other can't
  189. Re: Problem with my internet connection
  190. Re: Problem with my internet connection
  191. Problem with my internet connection
  192. Vista-Xp Network, unable to see xp machine
  193. connecting with linksys !!!!!
  194. Music videos on multiple user accounts
  195. Limited access at home and school
  196. Remote Assistance from Vista to XP - Microsoft bug?
  197. Reset Network location
  198. Can not find other devices on Network
  199. objPrinter.Put_
  200. Installing Microsoft LoopBack Adapter
  201. RE:Latest News about Networking!!!
  202. Cannot access files on network
  203. How to assign a static IP to both wired and wireless adapters?
  204. Remote desktop connection
  205. windows media player network sharing service stopped working
  206. The glory that is Vista
  207. CAN'T GET NETWORKING TO WORK
  208. Wireless Printing
  209. Problem with Vista locating a network hard drive
  210. You are currently not connected to any networks
  211. Can't see network external drives
  212. Vista Remote Desktop disconnects after about 20 minutes
  213. Vista Limited Connectivity Issues due to update.
  214. Detection between xp and vista problems!
  215. error code 0x80070035
  216. Proxy and Vista
  217. Remove 800 wireless networks QUICKLY
  218. Any Working WLAN PCI Cards Under Vista 64?
  219. IPv4 settings
  220. After installing SP1 RDT has stopped working.
  221. netstat -b issue / error
  222. service pack 1 internet connection issues
  223. lan connection
  224. continuous data transfer to IP 224.0.0.252
  225. Vista and XP drop connection
  226. XP machine drops network connection to Vista machine
  227. TCP/IP Script and Connection Refresh?
  228. IP conflict when there isn't!
  229. vista network gadget?
  230. Need help with Ethernet controller in Vista and Windows 7
  231. Default Profile and Printer Access
  232. Vista pc cannot access vista laptop on wireless LAN and vice versa
  233. My connection status says unknown acess is denied
  234. connecting to internet - cable connection
  235. Are These Shares Supposed To Be In Computer Management
  236. Notification of connected users before shutdown ?
  237. Connecting Vista laptop to XP based printer on wireless
  238. Continuous communication with IP 224.0.0.252
  239. problem disconnecting vpn
  240. Unidentified network, no internet
  241. Need help with Windows search, indexing network drive
  242. vista does not detect wireless network
  243. ipV6 Driver for Vista
  244. Vista Not Allow 2 active Connection
  245. New to Vista.
  246. New to Vista.
  247. Vista-to-Vista new plan still won't work
  248. Windows 7 networking is too smart for its own good.
  249. Folder won't open on laptop
  250. Vista box cannot access XP shares