View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38

  1. Windows Firewall Problem
  2. Vista wired networking
  3. wireless signal strength
  4. RE: Can not add computer to domain
  5. RE: Can't map domain - error 'A Device attached to the system is not f
  6. network issue
  7. connection problem after reboot
  8. Just sharing a folder...
  9. No "networking" after joining Vista to W2k3 domain
  10. Shares
  11. IIS Worker Process stopped working and was closed
  12. network settings?
  13. Cannot see list of shares
  14. Networking Under Vista
  15. No Xp networking w/ vista or using other toys
  16. No XP networking or device drivers on vista
  17. Networking Xp with Vista Home Premium
  18. Email Address with Router and 2 Computers
  19. NFS Server - How to get a NFS Share in Vista?
  20. BT Voyager 220V ADSL Voice Router
  21. Network problem
  22. Windows Vista not seeing XP Network
  23. Network Map will not display anything, gives error
  24. Networking Vista with XP
  25. Cross on folders
  26. Netorking Laptop with Vista with Desktop with XP
  27. Print sharing from 64-bit Vista to 32-bit XP
  28. Can't share internet connection (Vista-XP)
  29. Help! Vista can't see my Microsoft BOB machine
  30. Vista Can't print to a networked printer
  31. Windows Vista home networking problem
  32. network seems to take along time to find on vista pc
  33. Join Vista Business to SBS2003 Wireless
  34. Unable to connect to VPN using Vista and Nortel Contivity
  35. Sonicwall Global VPN Client Beta program registration
  36. Unable to ping 'clearly visible' machine
  37. configuring remote desktop for a LAN
  38. Remote Desktop Error on Vista (Disconnected)
  39. Cant connect to mac via router after upgrade to vista ultimate
  40. No internet connection on resume from sleep or hibernation
  41. I'm about to SCREAM!!
  42. Wireless Connection Dropping ?
  43. Ports not working in Vista
  44. Connecting to a workgroup
  45. Please someone help me
  46. XP laptop shows up in network map, but not in network computers
  47. Can not explore network folder
  48. XP Can't access Vista Share
  49. Something wrong with Vista networking? Some hints about enablingping and file sharing on local network
  50. Urgent - TCP/IP Problem
  51. Home WLAN between XP and Vista
  52. ME/Vista network problem
  53. Philips SNU6500 Wireless Network Adapter
  54. No "Logon using dial-up connection" on Vista login screen
  55. RE: Vista File Explorer and SharePoint Sites
  56. Have to disable firewall in order to recognize home network
  57. Network Connection 1
  58. Linksys BEFSR41 and Vista
  59. Vista / XP workgroup trouble
  60. Home Network Between Two Vista Computers?
  61. Vista Premium & Mac OS X Login
  62. Do I need high speed internet for a wireless router to work?
  63. XBox 360 Media Center extender
  64. Remove Public directory after disable Public Folder Sharing
  65. Thank you!-my home network is now working
  66. REMOTE CONNECTION TO VISTA BUSINESS PC FROM SBS2003
  67. Network between to PC's
  68. vista adsl connection password
  69. Home Network Help Please
  70. No sharing tab when i right click my wireless anyone know where it
  71. Thanks!
  72. IP Forwarding, Routing
  73. Network sharing
  74. Network Connection Trouble
  75. Set "Network Location"
  76. Network disconnection
  77. Problem on ICMP Echo : all ip checked reply when firewall is disable.
  78. XP/Vista networking problem
  79. Strange Network Adapters in Device Manager
  80. Networking
  81. Vista Premium - can't ping or see local machines
  82. XP Computer asks for username and password for Vista machine
  83. Vista not seeing all Workgroups when connecting to a network over VPN.
  84. Access to Doamin Via Windows Vista Home Premium Edition
  85. Cisco Vista VPN Fails if XP VPN installed first..
  86. Network Printing Delay from Vista to XP Printers
  87. Vista Internet Connections
  88. Mapping a netowrk drive with Vista Home
  89. Windows Vista Network Connection Problem
  90. XP Cannot Access Vista Files
  91. RE: Firewire under Vista?
  92. XP/Vista network problem
  93. Slow Printing Response on Network - Vista to XP - Please Help
  94. RE: Firewire under Vista?
  95. DNS problem with broadband router + Vista
  96. Emule
  97. Adding Windows Vista to Win XP Network
  98. problems with reconnecting mapped network drive
  99. network and sharing center
  100. Vista PPTP issues....
  101. Vista DDNS issue
  102. Bluetooth Personal Area Network
  103. New Windows Vista Machine Connecting to a USB Printer on an XP Mac
  104. Norton Internet Security 2007 and Vista Networking
  105. Cannot see computers
  106. Problem with "People Near Me"
  107. AT&T Global Network Client
  108. Vista / XP - Wizard does'nt see XP workgroup?
  109. How do I disable file and printer sharing???
  110. Network Vista/XP
  111. Can't Share The Windows Vista C Drive - Why?
  112. Sharing 3 drives on Vista XP network
  113. Re: Unable to access many websites
  114. Vista client cannot connect to Wireless Web Portal
  115. Users Folder Shared After Creating First Share
  116. Backing up to another network computer
  117. Printing problem from XP Wireless to Vista Home Premium Desktop PC
  118. Vista to XP and back
  119. Sync problems with Pocket PC and Vista/Outlook2007
  120. Backup & Restore won't backup to shared drive
  121. sharing external drive
  122. TCP ports 62879-64854 blocked in Vista, preventing outgoing connections
  123. How do I connect two computer together wirelessly?
  124. Protocols
  125. Cant see My Xp PC on my vista lap top.
  126. RE: Wireless network auto REconnect
  127. Network connection lost after screensaver
  128. Vista VPN connection error 800
  129. I cant see any other computer
  130. I cannot see other computer's by name
  131. Networok Enumeration
  132. Connecting Vista to the internet
  133. Networked scanner?
  134. Cannot Ping Subdomain
  135. Media Center Firewall Problem
  136. Vista asks to choose certificate when access shared folders
  137. Remote Desktop Vista Ultimate to Server 2003 Web SLOW OH GOD SO SLOOOW!
  138. Getting Vista PCs to talk to Win2K PCs in the same workgroup.....
  139. Help getting file access on my network
  140. Cant access computers on the network
  141. Remote desktop and computer name or IP address??
  142. Networking Problem - Please Help
  143. Logging onto work server
  144. Vista home networking
  145. VPN error 609
  146. code 31 on intel pro 2200bg
  147. Vista on workgroup cannot access domain shares (was ok on XP)
  148. RE: "Unidentified network", can't turn on sharing
  149. Home Network / Printer permission
  150. Slow network with Vista, XP was Ok
  151. Connecting vista to a domain
  152. Trying to Network a XP original converted to Vista to older 98's
  153. Re: Group Policies destroys networking in Vista
  154. Viewing available wireless Netowrks - help required.
  155. Backup from Vista to XP Home?
  156. Cisco VPN fails
  157. Questions about D-Link DGL-4100/DGL-4300 Gaming Router with GameFuel Technology.
  158. Media Sharing with WMP 11 with an XP PC
  159. RE: Vista and XP
  160. RE: can't connect to wireless network
  161. Printer sharing on wireless network
  162. Why Can't I Print With Vista Machine on My Network????
  163. can someone please help me?
  164. Vista and Snap Servers
  165. Browsing Internet While Connected To VPN
  166. Gigabit Card - does it really improve performance?
  167. connecting to a computer on my network
  168. Remote Desktop problem with remote printers
  169. Another Limited or No Connectivity
  170. Adding a share to a file is very slow
  171. Ad hoc networking
  172. File & Print Sharing with Vista Home Premium & XP wireless laptop
  173. Can't Run Programs From Network Location.
  174. Network and Sharing Center some can't be turn off
  175. Windows Vista WLAN issue
  176. Realtek 8180 drivers for Vista
  177. Router Speed
  178. Performance issues transfering files across network
  179. Vista networking
  180. Anyone have a gigabit network running with Vista?
  181. APIPA not using supplied custom address
  182. Suggested Gigabit Card for Vista 64?
  183. Wireless connection with Vista
  184. Vista Networking vs. XP
  185. Re: DNS problem
  186. Vista Network Problem / Sharing / Computers not Showing on Network
  187. Re: Vista and XP -- Printer sharing solution
  188. Offline files cannot synchronize
  189. Re: Vista File Explorer and SharePoint Sites
  190. Assigning local static IP in Vista disables Internet Access
  191. IntelPro Wireless Adapter not found on Vista
  192. UPNP shows MP3 files on local c drive, but not when I add the d: d
  193. Slow copying files over network
  194. Connevction to internet failure after reboot
  195. Network File Sharing
  196. i cant acces my windows xp computer, neither the printer
  197. Full Control to Users programmatically
  198. Can you help with a networking issue?
  199. Wireless Network Continuously Dropping (Since Vista)
  200. Sharing printers on network XP and Vista Ultimate
  201. VB6 and Vista
  202. A big thank you to....
  203. File and printer sharing xp and vista
  204. Network File/Printer Sharing
  205. Firewall Issue with Vista
  206. Public or Private Need Advice
  207. another "vista can't see xp"Q...
  208. Windows Vista - Changing Share Name
  209. vista -> xp wireless network
  210. Connection HI-Jacked using P2P software? Help PLease
  211. xp pro sp2 and vista ultimate
  212. Windows Wireless Service
  213. Remote Desktop XP Pro Sp2 to Vista Ultimate
  214. Can't connect from Vista to XP (File Sharing)
  215. Sharing a folder: "...syntax is incorrect."
  216. Wireless Print Server
  217. Sharepoint Document Library in Vista
  218. joining domain
  219. Re: Printer sharing-another issue
  220. vista ultimate slow slow network with windows 2000 pro
  221. Network Discovery Problem with Vista Ultimate
  222. MS screwed up the most baisc network installation
  223. wireless adaptor drivers
  224. Very slow to connect to wireless network on boot
  225. Unknown Internet connection access.
  226. Installing printer off network printserver
  227. Wireless network Problem
  228. networking in vista version
  229. Network icon on desktop
  230. XP<----->Vista Net(finally)working
  231. Exchange system management
  232. Re: printer sharing
  233. Vista can't see other computer
  234. Remote Desktop Connection has stopped working Error
  235. Automatic IP Renewal
  236. Accessing Windows 2003 SBS via Vista Business
  237. RE: Wireless networking issues Public/Private constant checking
  238. MAP DRIVE QUANITY OF VISTA
  239. Vista showing Xp computer but cannot connect
  240. Win2003 Server: Access Denied
  241. Accessing Admin Shares
  242. Access to windows xp wkstn from home Laptop using window vista pre
  243. Domain Login
  244. Use 2 NICs: 1 Upstream, 1 downstream
  245. CNet Pro 200WL issues with Vista
  246. Syncing from Phone to PC
  247. finding IP number or something else of network printer for firewall
  248. Vista can't discover other machines xp and vice-versa
  249. Upgraded Dell 9400 with Intel 3945 Dual Band Wireless failure
  250. Vista machine cause XP machine to lose inet access