View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38

  1. wireless signal strength
  2. RE: Can not add computer to domain
  3. RE: Can't map domain - error 'A Device attached to the system is not f
  4. network issue
  5. connection problem after reboot
  6. Just sharing a folder...
  7. No "networking" after joining Vista to W2k3 domain
  8. Shares
  9. IIS Worker Process stopped working and was closed
  10. network settings?
  11. Cannot see list of shares
  12. Networking Under Vista
  13. No Xp networking w/ vista or using other toys
  14. No XP networking or device drivers on vista
  15. Networking Xp with Vista Home Premium
  16. Email Address with Router and 2 Computers
  17. NFS Server - How to get a NFS Share in Vista?
  18. BT Voyager 220V ADSL Voice Router
  19. Network problem
  20. Windows Vista not seeing XP Network
  21. Network Map will not display anything, gives error
  22. Networking Vista with XP
  23. Cross on folders
  24. Netorking Laptop with Vista with Desktop with XP
  25. Print sharing from 64-bit Vista to 32-bit XP
  26. Can't share internet connection (Vista-XP)
  27. Help! Vista can't see my Microsoft BOB machine
  28. Vista Can't print to a networked printer
  29. Windows Vista home networking problem
  30. network seems to take along time to find on vista pc
  31. Join Vista Business to SBS2003 Wireless
  32. Unable to connect to VPN using Vista and Nortel Contivity
  33. Sonicwall Global VPN Client Beta program registration
  34. Unable to ping 'clearly visible' machine
  35. configuring remote desktop for a LAN
  36. Remote Desktop Error on Vista (Disconnected)
  37. Cant connect to mac via router after upgrade to vista ultimate
  38. No internet connection on resume from sleep or hibernation
  39. I'm about to SCREAM!!
  40. Wireless Connection Dropping ?
  41. Ports not working in Vista
  42. Connecting to a workgroup
  43. Please someone help me
  44. XP laptop shows up in network map, but not in network computers
  45. Can not explore network folder
  46. XP Can't access Vista Share
  47. Something wrong with Vista networking? Some hints about enablingping and file sharing on local network
  48. Urgent - TCP/IP Problem
  49. Home WLAN between XP and Vista
  50. ME/Vista network problem
  51. Philips SNU6500 Wireless Network Adapter
  52. No "Logon using dial-up connection" on Vista login screen
  53. RE: Vista File Explorer and SharePoint Sites
  54. Have to disable firewall in order to recognize home network
  55. Network Connection 1
  56. Linksys BEFSR41 and Vista
  57. Vista / XP workgroup trouble
  58. Home Network Between Two Vista Computers?
  59. Vista Premium & Mac OS X Login
  60. Do I need high speed internet for a wireless router to work?
  61. XBox 360 Media Center extender
  62. Remove Public directory after disable Public Folder Sharing
  63. Thank you!-my home network is now working
  64. REMOTE CONNECTION TO VISTA BUSINESS PC FROM SBS2003
  65. Network between to PC's
  66. vista adsl connection password
  67. Home Network Help Please
  68. No sharing tab when i right click my wireless anyone know where it
  69. Thanks!
  70. IP Forwarding, Routing
  71. Network sharing
  72. Network Connection Trouble
  73. Set "Network Location"
  74. Network disconnection
  75. Problem on ICMP Echo : all ip checked reply when firewall is disable.
  76. XP/Vista networking problem
  77. Strange Network Adapters in Device Manager
  78. Networking
  79. Vista Premium - can't ping or see local machines
  80. XP Computer asks for username and password for Vista machine
  81. Vista not seeing all Workgroups when connecting to a network over VPN.
  82. Access to Doamin Via Windows Vista Home Premium Edition
  83. Cisco Vista VPN Fails if XP VPN installed first..
  84. Network Printing Delay from Vista to XP Printers
  85. Vista Internet Connections
  86. Mapping a netowrk drive with Vista Home
  87. Windows Vista Network Connection Problem
  88. XP Cannot Access Vista Files
  89. RE: Firewire under Vista?
  90. XP/Vista network problem
  91. Slow Printing Response on Network - Vista to XP - Please Help
  92. RE: Firewire under Vista?
  93. DNS problem with broadband router + Vista
  94. Emule
  95. Adding Windows Vista to Win XP Network
  96. problems with reconnecting mapped network drive
  97. network and sharing center
  98. Vista PPTP issues....
  99. Vista DDNS issue
  100. Bluetooth Personal Area Network
  101. New Windows Vista Machine Connecting to a USB Printer on an XP Mac
  102. Norton Internet Security 2007 and Vista Networking
  103. Cannot see computers
  104. Problem with "People Near Me"
  105. AT&T Global Network Client
  106. Vista / XP - Wizard does'nt see XP workgroup?
  107. How do I disable file and printer sharing???
  108. Network Vista/XP
  109. Can't Share The Windows Vista C Drive - Why?
  110. Sharing 3 drives on Vista XP network
  111. Re: Unable to access many websites
  112. Vista client cannot connect to Wireless Web Portal
  113. Users Folder Shared After Creating First Share
  114. Backing up to another network computer
  115. Printing problem from XP Wireless to Vista Home Premium Desktop PC
  116. Vista to XP and back
  117. Sync problems with Pocket PC and Vista/Outlook2007
  118. Backup & Restore won't backup to shared drive
  119. sharing external drive
  120. TCP ports 62879-64854 blocked in Vista, preventing outgoing connections
  121. How do I connect two computer together wirelessly?
  122. Protocols
  123. Cant see My Xp PC on my vista lap top.
  124. RE: Wireless network auto REconnect
  125. Network connection lost after screensaver
  126. Vista VPN connection error 800
  127. I cant see any other computer
  128. I cannot see other computer's by name
  129. Networok Enumeration
  130. Connecting Vista to the internet
  131. Networked scanner?
  132. Cannot Ping Subdomain
  133. Media Center Firewall Problem
  134. Vista asks to choose certificate when access shared folders
  135. Remote Desktop Vista Ultimate to Server 2003 Web SLOW OH GOD SO SLOOOW!
  136. Getting Vista PCs to talk to Win2K PCs in the same workgroup.....
  137. Help getting file access on my network
  138. Cant access computers on the network
  139. Remote desktop and computer name or IP address??
  140. Networking Problem - Please Help
  141. Logging onto work server
  142. Vista home networking
  143. VPN error 609
  144. code 31 on intel pro 2200bg
  145. Vista on workgroup cannot access domain shares (was ok on XP)
  146. RE: "Unidentified network", can't turn on sharing
  147. Home Network / Printer permission
  148. Slow network with Vista, XP was Ok
  149. Connecting vista to a domain
  150. Trying to Network a XP original converted to Vista to older 98's
  151. Re: Group Policies destroys networking in Vista
  152. Viewing available wireless Netowrks - help required.
  153. Backup from Vista to XP Home?
  154. Cisco VPN fails
  155. Questions about D-Link DGL-4100/DGL-4300 Gaming Router with GameFuel Technology.
  156. Media Sharing with WMP 11 with an XP PC
  157. RE: Vista and XP
  158. RE: can't connect to wireless network
  159. Printer sharing on wireless network
  160. Why Can't I Print With Vista Machine on My Network????
  161. can someone please help me?
  162. Vista and Snap Servers
  163. Browsing Internet While Connected To VPN
  164. Gigabit Card - does it really improve performance?
  165. connecting to a computer on my network
  166. Remote Desktop problem with remote printers
  167. Another Limited or No Connectivity
  168. Adding a share to a file is very slow
  169. Ad hoc networking
  170. File & Print Sharing with Vista Home Premium & XP wireless laptop
  171. Can't Run Programs From Network Location.
  172. Network and Sharing Center some can't be turn off
  173. Windows Vista WLAN issue
  174. Realtek 8180 drivers for Vista
  175. Router Speed
  176. Performance issues transfering files across network
  177. Vista networking
  178. Anyone have a gigabit network running with Vista?
  179. APIPA not using supplied custom address
  180. Suggested Gigabit Card for Vista 64?
  181. Wireless connection with Vista
  182. Vista Networking vs. XP
  183. Re: DNS problem
  184. Vista Network Problem / Sharing / Computers not Showing on Network
  185. Re: Vista and XP -- Printer sharing solution
  186. Offline files cannot synchronize
  187. Re: Vista File Explorer and SharePoint Sites
  188. Assigning local static IP in Vista disables Internet Access
  189. IntelPro Wireless Adapter not found on Vista
  190. UPNP shows MP3 files on local c drive, but not when I add the d: d
  191. Slow copying files over network
  192. Connevction to internet failure after reboot
  193. Network File Sharing
  194. i cant acces my windows xp computer, neither the printer
  195. Full Control to Users programmatically
  196. Can you help with a networking issue?
  197. Wireless Network Continuously Dropping (Since Vista)
  198. Sharing printers on network XP and Vista Ultimate
  199. VB6 and Vista
  200. A big thank you to....
  201. File and printer sharing xp and vista
  202. Network File/Printer Sharing
  203. Firewall Issue with Vista
  204. Public or Private Need Advice
  205. another "vista can't see xp"Q...
  206. Windows Vista - Changing Share Name
  207. vista -> xp wireless network
  208. Connection HI-Jacked using P2P software? Help PLease
  209. xp pro sp2 and vista ultimate
  210. Windows Wireless Service
  211. Remote Desktop XP Pro Sp2 to Vista Ultimate
  212. Can't connect from Vista to XP (File Sharing)
  213. Sharing a folder: "...syntax is incorrect."
  214. Wireless Print Server
  215. Sharepoint Document Library in Vista
  216. joining domain
  217. Re: Printer sharing-another issue
  218. vista ultimate slow slow network with windows 2000 pro
  219. Network Discovery Problem with Vista Ultimate
  220. MS screwed up the most baisc network installation
  221. wireless adaptor drivers
  222. Very slow to connect to wireless network on boot
  223. Unknown Internet connection access.
  224. Installing printer off network printserver
  225. Wireless network Problem
  226. networking in vista version
  227. Network icon on desktop
  228. XP<----->Vista Net(finally)working
  229. Exchange system management
  230. Re: printer sharing
  231. Vista can't see other computer
  232. Remote Desktop Connection has stopped working Error
  233. Automatic IP Renewal
  234. Accessing Windows 2003 SBS via Vista Business
  235. RE: Wireless networking issues Public/Private constant checking
  236. MAP DRIVE QUANITY OF VISTA
  237. Vista showing Xp computer but cannot connect
  238. Win2003 Server: Access Denied
  239. Accessing Admin Shares
  240. Access to windows xp wkstn from home Laptop using window vista pre
  241. Domain Login
  242. Use 2 NICs: 1 Upstream, 1 downstream
  243. CNet Pro 200WL issues with Vista
  244. Syncing from Phone to PC
  245. finding IP number or something else of network printer for firewall
  246. Vista can't discover other machines xp and vice-versa
  247. Upgraded Dell 9400 with Intel 3945 Dual Band Wireless failure
  248. Vista machine cause XP machine to lose inet access
  249. Can't get vista connect to internet
  250. Changing NTLM security level