View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38

  1. Vista wired networking
  2. wireless signal strength
  3. RE: Can not add computer to domain
  4. RE: Can't map domain - error 'A Device attached to the system is not f
  5. network issue
  6. connection problem after reboot
  7. Just sharing a folder...
  8. No "networking" after joining Vista to W2k3 domain
  9. Shares
  10. IIS Worker Process stopped working and was closed
  11. network settings?
  12. Cannot see list of shares
  13. Networking Under Vista
  14. No Xp networking w/ vista or using other toys
  15. No XP networking or device drivers on vista
  16. Networking Xp with Vista Home Premium
  17. Email Address with Router and 2 Computers
  18. NFS Server - How to get a NFS Share in Vista?
  19. BT Voyager 220V ADSL Voice Router
  20. Network problem
  21. Windows Vista not seeing XP Network
  22. Network Map will not display anything, gives error
  23. Networking Vista with XP
  24. Cross on folders
  25. Netorking Laptop with Vista with Desktop with XP
  26. Print sharing from 64-bit Vista to 32-bit XP
  27. Can't share internet connection (Vista-XP)
  28. Help! Vista can't see my Microsoft BOB machine
  29. Vista Can't print to a networked printer
  30. Windows Vista home networking problem
  31. network seems to take along time to find on vista pc
  32. Join Vista Business to SBS2003 Wireless
  33. Unable to connect to VPN using Vista and Nortel Contivity
  34. Sonicwall Global VPN Client Beta program registration
  35. Unable to ping 'clearly visible' machine
  36. configuring remote desktop for a LAN
  37. Remote Desktop Error on Vista (Disconnected)
  38. Cant connect to mac via router after upgrade to vista ultimate
  39. No internet connection on resume from sleep or hibernation
  40. I'm about to SCREAM!!
  41. Wireless Connection Dropping ?
  42. Ports not working in Vista
  43. Connecting to a workgroup
  44. Please someone help me
  45. XP laptop shows up in network map, but not in network computers
  46. Can not explore network folder
  47. XP Can't access Vista Share
  48. Something wrong with Vista networking? Some hints about enablingping and file sharing on local network
  49. Urgent - TCP/IP Problem
  50. Home WLAN between XP and Vista
  51. ME/Vista network problem
  52. Philips SNU6500 Wireless Network Adapter
  53. No "Logon using dial-up connection" on Vista login screen
  54. RE: Vista File Explorer and SharePoint Sites
  55. Have to disable firewall in order to recognize home network
  56. Network Connection 1
  57. Linksys BEFSR41 and Vista
  58. Vista / XP workgroup trouble
  59. Home Network Between Two Vista Computers?
  60. Vista Premium & Mac OS X Login
  61. Do I need high speed internet for a wireless router to work?
  62. XBox 360 Media Center extender
  63. Remove Public directory after disable Public Folder Sharing
  64. Thank you!-my home network is now working
  65. REMOTE CONNECTION TO VISTA BUSINESS PC FROM SBS2003
  66. Network between to PC's
  67. vista adsl connection password
  68. Home Network Help Please
  69. No sharing tab when i right click my wireless anyone know where it
  70. Thanks!
  71. IP Forwarding, Routing
  72. Network sharing
  73. Network Connection Trouble
  74. Set "Network Location"
  75. Network disconnection
  76. Problem on ICMP Echo : all ip checked reply when firewall is disable.
  77. XP/Vista networking problem
  78. Strange Network Adapters in Device Manager
  79. Networking
  80. Vista Premium - can't ping or see local machines
  81. XP Computer asks for username and password for Vista machine
  82. Vista not seeing all Workgroups when connecting to a network over VPN.
  83. Access to Doamin Via Windows Vista Home Premium Edition
  84. Cisco Vista VPN Fails if XP VPN installed first..
  85. Network Printing Delay from Vista to XP Printers
  86. Vista Internet Connections
  87. Mapping a netowrk drive with Vista Home
  88. Windows Vista Network Connection Problem
  89. XP Cannot Access Vista Files
  90. RE: Firewire under Vista?
  91. XP/Vista network problem
  92. Slow Printing Response on Network - Vista to XP - Please Help
  93. RE: Firewire under Vista?
  94. DNS problem with broadband router + Vista
  95. Emule
  96. Adding Windows Vista to Win XP Network
  97. problems with reconnecting mapped network drive
  98. network and sharing center
  99. Vista PPTP issues....
  100. Vista DDNS issue
  101. Bluetooth Personal Area Network
  102. New Windows Vista Machine Connecting to a USB Printer on an XP Mac
  103. Norton Internet Security 2007 and Vista Networking
  104. Cannot see computers
  105. Problem with "People Near Me"
  106. AT&T Global Network Client
  107. Vista / XP - Wizard does'nt see XP workgroup?
  108. How do I disable file and printer sharing???
  109. Network Vista/XP
  110. Can't Share The Windows Vista C Drive - Why?
  111. Sharing 3 drives on Vista XP network
  112. Re: Unable to access many websites
  113. Vista client cannot connect to Wireless Web Portal
  114. Users Folder Shared After Creating First Share
  115. Backing up to another network computer
  116. Printing problem from XP Wireless to Vista Home Premium Desktop PC
  117. Vista to XP and back
  118. Sync problems with Pocket PC and Vista/Outlook2007
  119. Backup & Restore won't backup to shared drive
  120. sharing external drive
  121. TCP ports 62879-64854 blocked in Vista, preventing outgoing connections
  122. How do I connect two computer together wirelessly?
  123. Protocols
  124. Cant see My Xp PC on my vista lap top.
  125. RE: Wireless network auto REconnect
  126. Network connection lost after screensaver
  127. Vista VPN connection error 800
  128. I cant see any other computer
  129. I cannot see other computer's by name
  130. Networok Enumeration
  131. Connecting Vista to the internet
  132. Networked scanner?
  133. Cannot Ping Subdomain
  134. Media Center Firewall Problem
  135. Vista asks to choose certificate when access shared folders
  136. Remote Desktop Vista Ultimate to Server 2003 Web SLOW OH GOD SO SLOOOW!
  137. Getting Vista PCs to talk to Win2K PCs in the same workgroup.....
  138. Help getting file access on my network
  139. Cant access computers on the network
  140. Remote desktop and computer name or IP address??
  141. Networking Problem - Please Help
  142. Logging onto work server
  143. Vista home networking
  144. VPN error 609
  145. code 31 on intel pro 2200bg
  146. Vista on workgroup cannot access domain shares (was ok on XP)
  147. RE: "Unidentified network", can't turn on sharing
  148. Home Network / Printer permission
  149. Slow network with Vista, XP was Ok
  150. Connecting vista to a domain
  151. Trying to Network a XP original converted to Vista to older 98's
  152. Re: Group Policies destroys networking in Vista
  153. Viewing available wireless Netowrks - help required.
  154. Backup from Vista to XP Home?
  155. Cisco VPN fails
  156. Questions about D-Link DGL-4100/DGL-4300 Gaming Router with GameFuel Technology.
  157. Media Sharing with WMP 11 with an XP PC
  158. RE: Vista and XP
  159. RE: can't connect to wireless network
  160. Printer sharing on wireless network
  161. Why Can't I Print With Vista Machine on My Network????
  162. can someone please help me?
  163. Vista and Snap Servers
  164. Browsing Internet While Connected To VPN
  165. Gigabit Card - does it really improve performance?
  166. connecting to a computer on my network
  167. Remote Desktop problem with remote printers
  168. Another Limited or No Connectivity
  169. Adding a share to a file is very slow
  170. Ad hoc networking
  171. File & Print Sharing with Vista Home Premium & XP wireless laptop
  172. Can't Run Programs From Network Location.
  173. Network and Sharing Center some can't be turn off
  174. Windows Vista WLAN issue
  175. Realtek 8180 drivers for Vista
  176. Router Speed
  177. Performance issues transfering files across network
  178. Vista networking
  179. Anyone have a gigabit network running with Vista?
  180. APIPA not using supplied custom address
  181. Suggested Gigabit Card for Vista 64?
  182. Wireless connection with Vista
  183. Vista Networking vs. XP
  184. Re: DNS problem
  185. Vista Network Problem / Sharing / Computers not Showing on Network
  186. Re: Vista and XP -- Printer sharing solution
  187. Offline files cannot synchronize
  188. Re: Vista File Explorer and SharePoint Sites
  189. Assigning local static IP in Vista disables Internet Access
  190. IntelPro Wireless Adapter not found on Vista
  191. UPNP shows MP3 files on local c drive, but not when I add the d: d
  192. Slow copying files over network
  193. Connevction to internet failure after reboot
  194. Network File Sharing
  195. i cant acces my windows xp computer, neither the printer
  196. Full Control to Users programmatically
  197. Can you help with a networking issue?
  198. Wireless Network Continuously Dropping (Since Vista)
  199. Sharing printers on network XP and Vista Ultimate
  200. VB6 and Vista
  201. A big thank you to....
  202. File and printer sharing xp and vista
  203. Network File/Printer Sharing
  204. Firewall Issue with Vista
  205. Public or Private Need Advice
  206. another "vista can't see xp"Q...
  207. Windows Vista - Changing Share Name
  208. vista -> xp wireless network
  209. Connection HI-Jacked using P2P software? Help PLease
  210. xp pro sp2 and vista ultimate
  211. Windows Wireless Service
  212. Remote Desktop XP Pro Sp2 to Vista Ultimate
  213. Can't connect from Vista to XP (File Sharing)
  214. Sharing a folder: "...syntax is incorrect."
  215. Wireless Print Server
  216. Sharepoint Document Library in Vista
  217. joining domain
  218. Re: Printer sharing-another issue
  219. vista ultimate slow slow network with windows 2000 pro
  220. Network Discovery Problem with Vista Ultimate
  221. MS screwed up the most baisc network installation
  222. wireless adaptor drivers
  223. Very slow to connect to wireless network on boot
  224. Unknown Internet connection access.
  225. Installing printer off network printserver
  226. Wireless network Problem
  227. networking in vista version
  228. Network icon on desktop
  229. XP<----->Vista Net(finally)working
  230. Exchange system management
  231. Re: printer sharing
  232. Vista can't see other computer
  233. Remote Desktop Connection has stopped working Error
  234. Automatic IP Renewal
  235. Accessing Windows 2003 SBS via Vista Business
  236. RE: Wireless networking issues Public/Private constant checking
  237. MAP DRIVE QUANITY OF VISTA
  238. Vista showing Xp computer but cannot connect
  239. Win2003 Server: Access Denied
  240. Accessing Admin Shares
  241. Access to windows xp wkstn from home Laptop using window vista pre
  242. Domain Login
  243. Use 2 NICs: 1 Upstream, 1 downstream
  244. CNet Pro 200WL issues with Vista
  245. Syncing from Phone to PC
  246. finding IP number or something else of network printer for firewall
  247. Vista can't discover other machines xp and vice-versa
  248. Upgraded Dell 9400 with Intel 3945 Dual Band Wireless failure
  249. Vista machine cause XP machine to lose inet access
  250. Can't get vista connect to internet