View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38

  1. Vista Basic add computername\ to username
  2. Network fails after sleep
  3. VPN connects but cannot map drives
  4. File sharing oddity
  5. XP Vista Network Problem
  6. Copying large files wirelessly (kb932045)
  7. Problems with Briefcase
  8. Web Pages and Email
  9. MS Phone Support?
  10. Steps so far, but XP and VISTA still not sharing
  11. Vista Crashes When Attempting to Add Network Printer
  12. Maybe OT: How to be a net-masochist
  13. Local access only - NO internet acces on Vista Ultimate
  14. Remote Desktop Vista---X---->Vista woes.
  15. Error 732 VPN acess
  16. Broadband Connection not shown in systray Network icon
  17. Vista - Wins commands for host lookup
  18. Manipulating Shared Drives in VISTA takes forever
  19. File Copying causing crashes
  20. Unable to access localhost in Vista.
  21. Anomalously slow file transfers from Vista
  22. Windows Live Messenger e Toolbar on Vista Businnes
  23. Ipconfig /release
  24. Network Problems
  25. Start Menu Folder Redirection
  26. Redirected "My Documents" gives folder not availble error when trying to say
  27. Vista sees network, can't access XP Pro
  28. Help!! Connecting Vista to XP Pro..
  29. Democracy in Action - microsoft can you get XP and Vista to talkreliably?
  30. Different Trouble Sharing a Vista Drive
  31. Having problems getting into a windows 2000 network
  32. Vista and XP shares
  33. Vista recognizing xp folders, but can't open...
  34. Workgroup networking - Vista Business to two XP Professionals
  35. VPN Dropouts
  36. Links
  37. Vista Access To SharePoint Folders
  38. remote access
  39. Connecting Vista to XP shared folders, Access is denied. Why?
  40. Vista HP and remote desktop
  41. How can I access a Vista machine remotely?
  42. Problem with Sharing to XP
  43. Sync issue with PDA
  44. Recognition of VISTA Sharing
  45. Routers Not Being Able to Connect to Internet
  46. sharing with vista media player and syncing to mobile device
  47. Drop connection to XP share
  48. Losing Remote Connection
  49. Terminal Server in Vista Home?
  50. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface?
  51. Re: DLink DWL-G510 Revision B PCI Network Adapter Driver
  52. Bug in the command "netsh"
  53. Trying to network Vista to XP
  54. RDP from Vista to XP
  55. Network printer
  56. Internet Connection Issues
  57. Unable to add Vista Business workstation to Win2K3 domain
  58. Able to recieve only
  59. VPN - All shares not visible
  60. Vista and XP Networking
  61. Wireless G Networking Issues - Can't Copy Large Files
  62. Internet Connectivity
  63. Telnet server
  64. networking
  65. Networking Vista with other operating systems
  66. Vista losing connection to XP machine
  67. Vista / XP firewall
  68. Windows & Terminal Services
  69. Two wireless network adapters
  70. Print Server
  71. Can't make ICS work with Vista and XP
  72. Remote Desktop to Windows Server 2003
  73. Cisco VPN Reason 442
  74. Vista to Vista Printer Sharing
  75. Broadband without username and password
  76. Vista DHCP management - can't see scopes
  77. VPN Preshare Key
  78. Networking my Windows XP and Vista PC through my wireless router
  79. connect other version not easily, on occasion can, most of time ca
  80. vista redirection problem
  81. Connect to another computer not working
  82. Transfer files to VIsta from XP
  83. No access from XP to Vista
  84. RE: Wireless network auto REconnect
  85. Problems with networking???
  86. laptop
  87. Delete Sync Partnership?
  88. RE: Disable Windows Firewall when first joining Vista to an Ad domain
  89. sleep mode and network issues
  90. Vista Remote Desktop
  91. Simple peer-to-peer problem...
  92. Slow Network Performance
  93. View Full Map Network Sharing
  94. Squid Proxy
  95. FIXING VISTA WIRELESS NETWORKING PROBLEMS - SEVERAL SOLUTIONS
  96. Stop Windows creating these shared folders?
  97. Q re sharing documents folder when dual booting XP/Vista
  98. Vista Home basic shares
  99. Vista Home Basic Shares
  100. Easy Transfer Issues
  101. Help with connection PLEASE!!!
  102. More Vista LAN file sharing problems
  103. View Full Map for Network Map
  104. Networking with a cable
  105. Windows Vista-Unblocking Ports?
  106. Linksys Router and Card
  107. Wireless connection w/ vista
  108. Can I share my DVD drive with XP Home user on my network
  109. encrypted pages
  110. Reason 442: Cannot enable virtual adaptor
  111. Is Vista HELP and SUPPORT flawed ?
  112. Proxy Authentication
  113. Vista and Xp networking issue
  114. remote printer sharing
  115. Connecting to a "domain" w/Home Basic
  116. Re: Extremely slow network connection / internet
  117. Vista Windows Update breaks Cisco Client!
  118. simple? secure connection
  119. Why is it so difficult to connect wirelessly with a Vista PC?
  120. Enabling Offline Folders
  121. Vista does not see XP computers on home network
  122. ics Vista-XP not possible
  123. Can't access another Vista PC without User/Pass....
  124. Wi-Fi signal drops from 100% to 32% as soon as I connect
  125. Users Folder always gets shared when sharing another folder ???
  126. XP cannot see Vista, Vista can see XP (but very slowly)
  127. Network Discovery
  128. sharing of c6180 memory_card
  129. Identity can't save to external USB drive, need permission?
  130. static ip address on a network bridge
  131. Vista Wireless Conectless
  132. XP can access Vista but Vista can't access XP
  133. peoplesoft error
  134. Mixed Network: XP+Vista+MacOSX
  135. My Network places is not accessible
  136. wireless connection
  137. Vista & XP Networking
  138. Vista Home Premium and XP PRO
  139. Router Page
  140. Network setup
  141. IEEE1394 Firewire Connection
  142. vista/ xp pc's on home network- internet connection problems
  143. Vista, Networked files and SBS 2003
  144. Connecting Laptop to my PS2
  145. net use with IP address as computer name fail with error 53
  146. Windows Vista & Mobility Center will not allow me to turn off Wire
  147. Layered Service Provider
  148. i can't share between xp and vista :@
  149. website not set up to establish connection with WWW service (HTTP)
  150. Windows vista home basic
  151. Re: Connecting to a Network Attached Storage device
  152. VPN connection was working, now fails with error 651
  153. Vista not seeing other devices in network
  154. PocketPC wont sync with WMDC
  155. XP Printer sharing!?
  156. XP SP2 Changes NOT in Vista - FIX DHCP - KB 822596
  157. Network Vista with Windows98
  158. =?Utf-8?Q?wireless_conenction_cancelled=2C_c?==?Utf-8?Q?an=C2=B4t_connect?=
  159. Printer Always Offline
  160. Network Drive
  161. sluggish network transfers (LAN)
  162. VISTA network problem
  163. re: Access Denied after joining domain
  164. Name resolution problem
  165. Vista SBS without ISA 2004
  166. Problems with appending DNS suffix for name resolution
  167. Access Permission Issue
  168. WIFI driver re-set problem
  169. nas & Vista
  170. Network Access Passwords
  171. PLease help - ICS between VIsta and XP
  172. "the network bios session limit was exceeded"
  173. Problems Accessing Vista Shared Folders from Win98 Using NTLMv2
  174. Can Win9x Access Vista Shares Using LM Authentication?
  175. Wireless association failed due to an unknown reason.
  176. remote desktop connection host ability lost in "upgrade" from xp M
  177. Internet Connect and Live One Care
  178. Home Premium Desktop won't connect to working wireless network
  179. Re: Vista Connection Problem
  180. Problem accessing Vista Ultimate from XP after upgrade
  181. VMWare Network Adapters
  182. Vista can't print to XP shared printer
  183. Vista to XP sharing issue
  184. How do I network Vista with 98SE?
  185. Offline Files tries to sync someone else's files
  186. Home Network Access Denied
  187. Vista and and connectivity problems (DHCP troubles)
  188. i can't do printer sharing, please help me!
  189. Ping resolves, nslookup doesn't even get to the dns server
  190. FTP speed is pitiful
  191. Computer cannot join domain
  192. Unable to Edit Network Files
  193. Vista and Xp Networking Issue
  194. Networking vista and XP x64
  195. Can You Move User Personal Folders to a Network Location
  196. can't se computers on workgroup
  197. Saving to Network Drive
  198. Vista Home Premium not recognizing Xbox 360 as Media Center Extend
  199. Can't print from from wireless laptop running Vista home premium
  200. Internet connection problems
  201. Can't detect other computers in the network
  202. Vista Business unable to Join a Domain...
  203. Printer Always Offline
  204. VPN Troubles
  205. Printer Always Offline
  206. Login to Domain is slow
  207. Netgear Gigabit NIC won't work right
  208. Q: best setup for a simple Server 2003, XP & Vista network
  209. Vista-W2K Domain Join Trashes Networking
  210. Vista and the Checkpoint Connectra VPN
  211. Any news on slow network transfers?
  212. Odd Vista Behavior
  213. ?Vista unsecured wireles network vs secure wireless
  214. Vista home basic shares
  215. Vista Business not seeing XP or 2000 Pro
  216. IPv6 says limited
  217. Vista Ultimate x64 + NForce 4 + Virtual PC 2007
  218. VISTA Networking Toubles
  219. Limited or no connectivity
  220. Meeting Space
  221. No connection to XP from Vista - tried everything, heeelp!
  222. Cannot Join Wireless Network
  223. Cannot see wireless network
  224. How do I connect to a shared printer from Vista Home Premium?
  225. Vista working with some XP systems
  226. Joining Vista Ultimate to a Windows 2000 Domain
  227. netowrking between vista and xp
  228. Cingular htc 8525 sync problem
  229. Vista hp can't even ping XP
  230. network connection
  231. Remote Desktop Fails To Connect To My PC
  232. Vista Networking partially working
  233. Connection to Internet
  234. Windows Vista and Computer description
  235. Web browsers not loading
  236. Internet sharing with XP and Vista mix.
  237. sharing files on NAS to xb0x360 with vista home premium
  238. w98 hangs with vista
  239. Limited Connectivity
  240. WLAN BROADCOM
  241. Thank you, Eric.
  242. Deleting Files on a Network Drive??
  243. intermittent internet connection
  244. RE: intermittent internet connection
  245. Vista Laptop not connecting to XP Desktops
  246. Sharing Files between Vista Accounts- Same Computer
  247. XP can access Vista but Vista cannot access XP
  248. Vista VPN to Cisco 3005
  249. File & Printer Sharing with Windows Vista
  250. Windows Firewall Problem