View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38

  1. Network fails after sleep
  2. VPN connects but cannot map drives
  3. File sharing oddity
  4. XP Vista Network Problem
  5. Copying large files wirelessly (kb932045)
  6. Problems with Briefcase
  7. Web Pages and Email
  8. MS Phone Support?
  9. Steps so far, but XP and VISTA still not sharing
  10. Vista Crashes When Attempting to Add Network Printer
  11. Maybe OT: How to be a net-masochist
  12. Local access only - NO internet acces on Vista Ultimate
  13. Remote Desktop Vista---X---->Vista woes.
  14. Error 732 VPN acess
  15. Broadband Connection not shown in systray Network icon
  16. Vista - Wins commands for host lookup
  17. Manipulating Shared Drives in VISTA takes forever
  18. File Copying causing crashes
  19. Unable to access localhost in Vista.
  20. Anomalously slow file transfers from Vista
  21. Windows Live Messenger e Toolbar on Vista Businnes
  22. Ipconfig /release
  23. Network Problems
  24. Start Menu Folder Redirection
  25. Redirected "My Documents" gives folder not availble error when trying to say
  26. Vista sees network, can't access XP Pro
  27. Help!! Connecting Vista to XP Pro..
  28. Democracy in Action - microsoft can you get XP and Vista to talkreliably?
  29. Different Trouble Sharing a Vista Drive
  30. Having problems getting into a windows 2000 network
  31. Vista and XP shares
  32. Vista recognizing xp folders, but can't open...
  33. Workgroup networking - Vista Business to two XP Professionals
  34. VPN Dropouts
  35. Links
  36. Vista Access To SharePoint Folders
  37. remote access
  38. Connecting Vista to XP shared folders, Access is denied. Why?
  39. Vista HP and remote desktop
  40. How can I access a Vista machine remotely?
  41. Problem with Sharing to XP
  42. Sync issue with PDA
  43. Recognition of VISTA Sharing
  44. Routers Not Being Able to Connect to Internet
  45. sharing with vista media player and syncing to mobile device
  46. Drop connection to XP share
  47. Losing Remote Connection
  48. Terminal Server in Vista Home?
  49. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface?
  50. Re: DLink DWL-G510 Revision B PCI Network Adapter Driver
  51. Bug in the command "netsh"
  52. Trying to network Vista to XP
  53. RDP from Vista to XP
  54. Network printer
  55. Internet Connection Issues
  56. Unable to add Vista Business workstation to Win2K3 domain
  57. Able to recieve only
  58. VPN - All shares not visible
  59. Vista and XP Networking
  60. Wireless G Networking Issues - Can't Copy Large Files
  61. Internet Connectivity
  62. Telnet server
  63. networking
  64. Networking Vista with other operating systems
  65. Vista losing connection to XP machine
  66. Vista / XP firewall
  67. Windows & Terminal Services
  68. Two wireless network adapters
  69. Print Server
  70. Can't make ICS work with Vista and XP
  71. Remote Desktop to Windows Server 2003
  72. Cisco VPN Reason 442
  73. Vista to Vista Printer Sharing
  74. Broadband without username and password
  75. Vista DHCP management - can't see scopes
  76. VPN Preshare Key
  77. Networking my Windows XP and Vista PC through my wireless router
  78. connect other version not easily, on occasion can, most of time ca
  79. vista redirection problem
  80. Connect to another computer not working
  81. Transfer files to VIsta from XP
  82. No access from XP to Vista
  83. RE: Wireless network auto REconnect
  84. Problems with networking???
  85. laptop
  86. Delete Sync Partnership?
  87. RE: Disable Windows Firewall when first joining Vista to an Ad domain
  88. sleep mode and network issues
  89. Vista Remote Desktop
  90. Simple peer-to-peer problem...
  91. Slow Network Performance
  92. View Full Map Network Sharing
  93. Squid Proxy
  94. FIXING VISTA WIRELESS NETWORKING PROBLEMS - SEVERAL SOLUTIONS
  95. Stop Windows creating these shared folders?
  96. Q re sharing documents folder when dual booting XP/Vista
  97. Vista Home basic shares
  98. Vista Home Basic Shares
  99. Easy Transfer Issues
  100. Help with connection PLEASE!!!
  101. More Vista LAN file sharing problems
  102. View Full Map for Network Map
  103. Networking with a cable
  104. Windows Vista-Unblocking Ports?
  105. Linksys Router and Card
  106. Wireless connection w/ vista
  107. Can I share my DVD drive with XP Home user on my network
  108. encrypted pages
  109. Reason 442: Cannot enable virtual adaptor
  110. Is Vista HELP and SUPPORT flawed ?
  111. Proxy Authentication
  112. Vista and Xp networking issue
  113. remote printer sharing
  114. Connecting to a "domain" w/Home Basic
  115. Re: Extremely slow network connection / internet
  116. Vista Windows Update breaks Cisco Client!
  117. simple? secure connection
  118. Why is it so difficult to connect wirelessly with a Vista PC?
  119. Enabling Offline Folders
  120. Vista does not see XP computers on home network
  121. ics Vista-XP not possible
  122. Can't access another Vista PC without User/Pass....
  123. Wi-Fi signal drops from 100% to 32% as soon as I connect
  124. Users Folder always gets shared when sharing another folder ???
  125. XP cannot see Vista, Vista can see XP (but very slowly)
  126. Network Discovery
  127. sharing of c6180 memory_card
  128. Identity can't save to external USB drive, need permission?
  129. static ip address on a network bridge
  130. Vista Wireless Conectless
  131. XP can access Vista but Vista can't access XP
  132. peoplesoft error
  133. Mixed Network: XP+Vista+MacOSX
  134. My Network places is not accessible
  135. wireless connection
  136. Vista & XP Networking
  137. Vista Home Premium and XP PRO
  138. Router Page
  139. Network setup
  140. IEEE1394 Firewire Connection
  141. vista/ xp pc's on home network- internet connection problems
  142. Vista, Networked files and SBS 2003
  143. Connecting Laptop to my PS2
  144. net use with IP address as computer name fail with error 53
  145. Windows Vista & Mobility Center will not allow me to turn off Wire
  146. Layered Service Provider
  147. i can't share between xp and vista :@
  148. website not set up to establish connection with WWW service (HTTP)
  149. Windows vista home basic
  150. Re: Connecting to a Network Attached Storage device
  151. VPN connection was working, now fails with error 651
  152. Vista not seeing other devices in network
  153. PocketPC wont sync with WMDC
  154. XP Printer sharing!?
  155. XP SP2 Changes NOT in Vista - FIX DHCP - KB 822596
  156. Network Vista with Windows98
  157. =?Utf-8?Q?wireless_conenction_cancelled=2C_c?==?Utf-8?Q?an=C2=B4t_connect?=
  158. Printer Always Offline
  159. Network Drive
  160. sluggish network transfers (LAN)
  161. VISTA network problem
  162. re: Access Denied after joining domain
  163. Name resolution problem
  164. Vista SBS without ISA 2004
  165. Problems with appending DNS suffix for name resolution
  166. Access Permission Issue
  167. WIFI driver re-set problem
  168. nas & Vista
  169. Network Access Passwords
  170. PLease help - ICS between VIsta and XP
  171. "the network bios session limit was exceeded"
  172. Problems Accessing Vista Shared Folders from Win98 Using NTLMv2
  173. Can Win9x Access Vista Shares Using LM Authentication?
  174. Wireless association failed due to an unknown reason.
  175. remote desktop connection host ability lost in "upgrade" from xp M
  176. Internet Connect and Live One Care
  177. Home Premium Desktop won't connect to working wireless network
  178. Re: Vista Connection Problem
  179. Problem accessing Vista Ultimate from XP after upgrade
  180. VMWare Network Adapters
  181. Vista can't print to XP shared printer
  182. Vista to XP sharing issue
  183. How do I network Vista with 98SE?
  184. Offline Files tries to sync someone else's files
  185. Home Network Access Denied
  186. Vista and and connectivity problems (DHCP troubles)
  187. i can't do printer sharing, please help me!
  188. Ping resolves, nslookup doesn't even get to the dns server
  189. FTP speed is pitiful
  190. Computer cannot join domain
  191. Unable to Edit Network Files
  192. Vista and Xp Networking Issue
  193. Networking vista and XP x64
  194. Can You Move User Personal Folders to a Network Location
  195. can't se computers on workgroup
  196. Saving to Network Drive
  197. Vista Home Premium not recognizing Xbox 360 as Media Center Extend
  198. Can't print from from wireless laptop running Vista home premium
  199. Internet connection problems
  200. Can't detect other computers in the network
  201. Vista Business unable to Join a Domain...
  202. Printer Always Offline
  203. VPN Troubles
  204. Printer Always Offline
  205. Login to Domain is slow
  206. Netgear Gigabit NIC won't work right
  207. Q: best setup for a simple Server 2003, XP & Vista network
  208. Vista-W2K Domain Join Trashes Networking
  209. Vista and the Checkpoint Connectra VPN
  210. Any news on slow network transfers?
  211. Odd Vista Behavior
  212. ?Vista unsecured wireles network vs secure wireless
  213. Vista home basic shares
  214. Vista Business not seeing XP or 2000 Pro
  215. IPv6 says limited
  216. Vista Ultimate x64 + NForce 4 + Virtual PC 2007
  217. VISTA Networking Toubles
  218. Limited or no connectivity
  219. Meeting Space
  220. No connection to XP from Vista - tried everything, heeelp!
  221. Cannot Join Wireless Network
  222. Cannot see wireless network
  223. How do I connect to a shared printer from Vista Home Premium?
  224. Vista working with some XP systems
  225. Joining Vista Ultimate to a Windows 2000 Domain
  226. netowrking between vista and xp
  227. Cingular htc 8525 sync problem
  228. Vista hp can't even ping XP
  229. network connection
  230. Remote Desktop Fails To Connect To My PC
  231. Vista Networking partially working
  232. Connection to Internet
  233. Windows Vista and Computer description
  234. Web browsers not loading
  235. Internet sharing with XP and Vista mix.
  236. sharing files on NAS to xb0x360 with vista home premium
  237. w98 hangs with vista
  238. Limited Connectivity
  239. WLAN BROADCOM
  240. Thank you, Eric.
  241. Deleting Files on a Network Drive??
  242. intermittent internet connection
  243. RE: intermittent internet connection
  244. Vista Laptop not connecting to XP Desktops
  245. Sharing Files between Vista Accounts- Same Computer
  246. XP can access Vista but Vista cannot access XP
  247. Vista VPN to Cisco 3005
  248. File & Printer Sharing with Windows Vista
  249. Windows Firewall Problem
  250. Vista wired networking