View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38

  1. mapping a drive to an NT4 network shre
  2. Vista Basic add computername\ to username
  3. Network fails after sleep
  4. VPN connects but cannot map drives
  5. File sharing oddity
  6. XP Vista Network Problem
  7. Copying large files wirelessly (kb932045)
  8. Problems with Briefcase
  9. Web Pages and Email
  10. MS Phone Support?
  11. Steps so far, but XP and VISTA still not sharing
  12. Vista Crashes When Attempting to Add Network Printer
  13. Maybe OT: How to be a net-masochist
  14. Local access only - NO internet acces on Vista Ultimate
  15. Remote Desktop Vista---X---->Vista woes.
  16. Error 732 VPN acess
  17. Broadband Connection not shown in systray Network icon
  18. Vista - Wins commands for host lookup
  19. Manipulating Shared Drives in VISTA takes forever
  20. File Copying causing crashes
  21. Unable to access localhost in Vista.
  22. Anomalously slow file transfers from Vista
  23. Windows Live Messenger e Toolbar on Vista Businnes
  24. Ipconfig /release
  25. Network Problems
  26. Start Menu Folder Redirection
  27. Redirected "My Documents" gives folder not availble error when trying to say
  28. Vista sees network, can't access XP Pro
  29. Help!! Connecting Vista to XP Pro..
  30. Democracy in Action - microsoft can you get XP and Vista to talkreliably?
  31. Different Trouble Sharing a Vista Drive
  32. Having problems getting into a windows 2000 network
  33. Vista and XP shares
  34. Vista recognizing xp folders, but can't open...
  35. Workgroup networking - Vista Business to two XP Professionals
  36. VPN Dropouts
  37. Links
  38. Vista Access To SharePoint Folders
  39. remote access
  40. Connecting Vista to XP shared folders, Access is denied. Why?
  41. Vista HP and remote desktop
  42. How can I access a Vista machine remotely?
  43. Problem with Sharing to XP
  44. Sync issue with PDA
  45. Recognition of VISTA Sharing
  46. Routers Not Being Able to Connect to Internet
  47. sharing with vista media player and syncing to mobile device
  48. Drop connection to XP share
  49. Losing Remote Connection
  50. Terminal Server in Vista Home?
  51. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface?
  52. Re: DLink DWL-G510 Revision B PCI Network Adapter Driver
  53. Bug in the command "netsh"
  54. Trying to network Vista to XP
  55. RDP from Vista to XP
  56. Network printer
  57. Internet Connection Issues
  58. Unable to add Vista Business workstation to Win2K3 domain
  59. Able to recieve only
  60. VPN - All shares not visible
  61. Vista and XP Networking
  62. Wireless G Networking Issues - Can't Copy Large Files
  63. Internet Connectivity
  64. Telnet server
  65. networking
  66. Networking Vista with other operating systems
  67. Vista losing connection to XP machine
  68. Vista / XP firewall
  69. Windows & Terminal Services
  70. Two wireless network adapters
  71. Print Server
  72. Can't make ICS work with Vista and XP
  73. Remote Desktop to Windows Server 2003
  74. Cisco VPN Reason 442
  75. Vista to Vista Printer Sharing
  76. Broadband without username and password
  77. Vista DHCP management - can't see scopes
  78. VPN Preshare Key
  79. Networking my Windows XP and Vista PC through my wireless router
  80. connect other version not easily, on occasion can, most of time ca
  81. vista redirection problem
  82. Connect to another computer not working
  83. Transfer files to VIsta from XP
  84. No access from XP to Vista
  85. RE: Wireless network auto REconnect
  86. Problems with networking???
  87. laptop
  88. Delete Sync Partnership?
  89. RE: Disable Windows Firewall when first joining Vista to an Ad domain
  90. sleep mode and network issues
  91. Vista Remote Desktop
  92. Simple peer-to-peer problem...
  93. Slow Network Performance
  94. View Full Map Network Sharing
  95. Squid Proxy
  96. FIXING VISTA WIRELESS NETWORKING PROBLEMS - SEVERAL SOLUTIONS
  97. Stop Windows creating these shared folders?
  98. Q re sharing documents folder when dual booting XP/Vista
  99. Vista Home basic shares
  100. Vista Home Basic Shares
  101. Easy Transfer Issues
  102. Help with connection PLEASE!!!
  103. More Vista LAN file sharing problems
  104. View Full Map for Network Map
  105. Networking with a cable
  106. Windows Vista-Unblocking Ports?
  107. Linksys Router and Card
  108. Wireless connection w/ vista
  109. Can I share my DVD drive with XP Home user on my network
  110. encrypted pages
  111. Reason 442: Cannot enable virtual adaptor
  112. Is Vista HELP and SUPPORT flawed ?
  113. Proxy Authentication
  114. Vista and Xp networking issue
  115. remote printer sharing
  116. Connecting to a "domain" w/Home Basic
  117. Re: Extremely slow network connection / internet
  118. Vista Windows Update breaks Cisco Client!
  119. simple? secure connection
  120. Why is it so difficult to connect wirelessly with a Vista PC?
  121. Enabling Offline Folders
  122. Vista does not see XP computers on home network
  123. ics Vista-XP not possible
  124. Can't access another Vista PC without User/Pass....
  125. Wi-Fi signal drops from 100% to 32% as soon as I connect
  126. Users Folder always gets shared when sharing another folder ???
  127. XP cannot see Vista, Vista can see XP (but very slowly)
  128. Network Discovery
  129. sharing of c6180 memory_card
  130. Identity can't save to external USB drive, need permission?
  131. static ip address on a network bridge
  132. Vista Wireless Conectless
  133. XP can access Vista but Vista can't access XP
  134. peoplesoft error
  135. Mixed Network: XP+Vista+MacOSX
  136. My Network places is not accessible
  137. wireless connection
  138. Vista & XP Networking
  139. Vista Home Premium and XP PRO
  140. Router Page
  141. Network setup
  142. IEEE1394 Firewire Connection
  143. vista/ xp pc's on home network- internet connection problems
  144. Vista, Networked files and SBS 2003
  145. Connecting Laptop to my PS2
  146. net use with IP address as computer name fail with error 53
  147. Windows Vista & Mobility Center will not allow me to turn off Wire
  148. Layered Service Provider
  149. i can't share between xp and vista :@
  150. website not set up to establish connection with WWW service (HTTP)
  151. Windows vista home basic
  152. Re: Connecting to a Network Attached Storage device
  153. VPN connection was working, now fails with error 651
  154. Vista not seeing other devices in network
  155. PocketPC wont sync with WMDC
  156. XP Printer sharing!?
  157. XP SP2 Changes NOT in Vista - FIX DHCP - KB 822596
  158. Network Vista with Windows98
  159. =?Utf-8?Q?wireless_conenction_cancelled=2C_c?==?Utf-8?Q?an=C2=B4t_connect?=
  160. Printer Always Offline
  161. Network Drive
  162. sluggish network transfers (LAN)
  163. VISTA network problem
  164. re: Access Denied after joining domain
  165. Name resolution problem
  166. Vista SBS without ISA 2004
  167. Problems with appending DNS suffix for name resolution
  168. Access Permission Issue
  169. WIFI driver re-set problem
  170. nas & Vista
  171. Network Access Passwords
  172. PLease help - ICS between VIsta and XP
  173. "the network bios session limit was exceeded"
  174. Problems Accessing Vista Shared Folders from Win98 Using NTLMv2
  175. Can Win9x Access Vista Shares Using LM Authentication?
  176. Wireless association failed due to an unknown reason.
  177. remote desktop connection host ability lost in "upgrade" from xp M
  178. Internet Connect and Live One Care
  179. Home Premium Desktop won't connect to working wireless network
  180. Re: Vista Connection Problem
  181. Problem accessing Vista Ultimate from XP after upgrade
  182. VMWare Network Adapters
  183. Vista can't print to XP shared printer
  184. Vista to XP sharing issue
  185. How do I network Vista with 98SE?
  186. Offline Files tries to sync someone else's files
  187. Home Network Access Denied
  188. Vista and and connectivity problems (DHCP troubles)
  189. i can't do printer sharing, please help me!
  190. Ping resolves, nslookup doesn't even get to the dns server
  191. FTP speed is pitiful
  192. Computer cannot join domain
  193. Unable to Edit Network Files
  194. Vista and Xp Networking Issue
  195. Networking vista and XP x64
  196. Can You Move User Personal Folders to a Network Location
  197. can't se computers on workgroup
  198. Saving to Network Drive
  199. Vista Home Premium not recognizing Xbox 360 as Media Center Extend
  200. Can't print from from wireless laptop running Vista home premium
  201. Internet connection problems
  202. Can't detect other computers in the network
  203. Vista Business unable to Join a Domain...
  204. Printer Always Offline
  205. VPN Troubles
  206. Printer Always Offline
  207. Login to Domain is slow
  208. Netgear Gigabit NIC won't work right
  209. Q: best setup for a simple Server 2003, XP & Vista network
  210. Vista-W2K Domain Join Trashes Networking
  211. Vista and the Checkpoint Connectra VPN
  212. Any news on slow network transfers?
  213. Odd Vista Behavior
  214. ?Vista unsecured wireles network vs secure wireless
  215. Vista home basic shares
  216. Vista Business not seeing XP or 2000 Pro
  217. IPv6 says limited
  218. Vista Ultimate x64 + NForce 4 + Virtual PC 2007
  219. VISTA Networking Toubles
  220. Limited or no connectivity
  221. Meeting Space
  222. No connection to XP from Vista - tried everything, heeelp!
  223. Cannot Join Wireless Network
  224. Cannot see wireless network
  225. How do I connect to a shared printer from Vista Home Premium?
  226. Vista working with some XP systems
  227. Joining Vista Ultimate to a Windows 2000 Domain
  228. netowrking between vista and xp
  229. Cingular htc 8525 sync problem
  230. Vista hp can't even ping XP
  231. network connection
  232. Remote Desktop Fails To Connect To My PC
  233. Vista Networking partially working
  234. Connection to Internet
  235. Windows Vista and Computer description
  236. Web browsers not loading
  237. Internet sharing with XP and Vista mix.
  238. sharing files on NAS to xb0x360 with vista home premium
  239. w98 hangs with vista
  240. Limited Connectivity
  241. WLAN BROADCOM
  242. Thank you, Eric.
  243. Deleting Files on a Network Drive??
  244. intermittent internet connection
  245. RE: intermittent internet connection
  246. Vista Laptop not connecting to XP Desktops
  247. Sharing Files between Vista Accounts- Same Computer
  248. XP can access Vista but Vista cannot access XP
  249. Vista VPN to Cisco 3005
  250. File & Printer Sharing with Windows Vista