View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38

  1. Can't access USB devices over network
  2. cant' accessto the adsl router
  3. Local Only Internet Connection
  4. VPN (dialup) via satellite
  5. Accessing files on Windows Vista from Win 95
  6. Server execution failed
  7. How does one creat shortcut to a network connect?
  8. #@*&&! Icons Keep Re-arranging!
  9. #@&* Icons Keep Rearranging
  10. Vista and XP networking problems!!!
  11. XP cant see Vista?
  12. Printer on Vista, not sharing on XP, wired router
  13. Vista: Add the option to automatically connect a network at startu
  14. Cannot log onto user profile when away from network domain
  15. Cannot delete offline files
  16. Vista/XPPro problem
  17. Creation of desktop shortcut for SharePoint document folerder
  18. server asking VISTA for user name and password
  19. Cannot browse most websites with Vista / IE7
  20. Connecting to printer on XP via wireless from a Vista laptop.
  21. zero wireless config
  22. Cannot access computers
  23. Windows Vista - Trouble getting connected to Internet
  24. Can't disable password-protected sharing
  25. Network adapter "Lan connection" takes 90 seconds to start on Vista boot
  26. Vista wireless Local Only PLEASE HELP
  27. File / Print Sharing Between Windows Vista and 98
  28. Wireless Networking
  29. Pardon my insanity.
  30. Local Only Unidentified Network Issue
  31. Loosing Domain Configuration
  32. Vista and xp with wireless router question
  33. Remote Desktop and sidebar
  34. Vista Wireless Internet connection probelm
  35. Permissions Error from XP Computers
  36. Belkin Router problem - calls drop with Skype
  37. ddd
  38. Networking on vista. no ip address aquired.
  39. XP and Vista Network File Sharing problems
  40. Printer permission
  41. What is my network connection?
  42. Vista and XP machine network issues
  43. Vista and XP machine network issues
  44. Network between Win98 and Vista Home Premuim
  45. vista connecting to win2k3 RRAS
  46. vista networking and Win2000
  47. Offline Files do not sync
  48. Connection of Xbox360 to Media Center PC
  49. Creating a shortcut to a VPN connection
  50. Sharing folder - Vista Home Premium
  51. Cant connect to workgroup at work to use exchange server for outlo
  52. Bug report - Vista x64 wireless LAN fails after sleep/hibernate
  53. Help! Vista Cannot create dialup/VPN connections "The wizard cannot create the connection"
  54. Network
  55. Remote Desktop with Firewall OFF
  56. Vista and Mac
  57. Apple Laserwriter Select w/vista
  58. window vista business edition novell client to connect to 4.11 se
  59. Help with file sharing
  60. UNC I think
  61. Wireless access problems
  62. Cant connect to my wireless router
  63. Remote Desktop from XP Pro
  64. Deleting Connect to Options
  65. Joining Vista Business to 2000 domain results in error
  66. Missing Computers
  67. Remote Desktop Server software
  68. subnet problem
  69. CMD in all versions of vista?
  70. Connecting to Vista Home from Win98
  71. XP and Vista networking....again
  72. VISTA WIRELESS Issues and Fixes
  73. Loss of network after sleep mode.
  74. Using mapped drive
  75. Network Discovery / custom?
  76. Network connections delayed after system start
  77. Network connection is late in the boot up process
  78. UNC Path error
  79. folder sharing and emule
  80. Vista network printing with MS-DOS program
  81. Windows Vista RC1 can't see my router
  82. Vista, Otlook 2007 and Windows email. Cant download email when wir
  83. webcam
  84. Error Code 0x80070035
  85. Lose network connection coming out of sleep
  86. Vista & VLAN Tagging
  87. Vista Business and thin (coax) ethernet
  88. Telnet
  89. Home Networking - hope this helps others having problems
  90. XP Home and Vista Home Networking
  91. Home networking problem. Please help.
  92. Wireless Connection says local only (Vista)
  93. Save drive image to network storage device
  94. wireless network range disappears after huge amount of data traffi
  95. Vista dont save WLAN Settings
  96. Synchronize folders
  97. Folder share with permisions
  98. Parallels Host-Guest Virtual NIC
  99. svchost.exe PID 1008 uses 130 Mb Ram
  100. Remote Desktop Connection (Vista-Hosting) Failure
  101. I just want to share files!!
  102. Connecting to the internet via External 56k modem
  103. Diagnose and repair -dial-up?
  104. Problem adding wireless network, Vista RTM WPA2-PSK, no SSID broad
  105. Re: Strange IE7 Connection Problem
  106. vista and hotspots
  107. print server issues
  108. Vista Networking Problem
  109. Access denied
  110. strange rights behavior between Vista and 2K3
  111. vista versions
  112. Printer sharing
  113. Networking Problem - Need a little help
  114. sharing,,progress, but...
  115. XBox 360 cannot connect to Vista PC
  116. XP Machine accessing Vista Machine over Network
  117. wireless security discrepency
  118. Master Browser Conflict
  119. Drive mapping & UNC
  120. configure my wireless adapter
  121. Copy 'n' Paste
  122. Red cross on shared folders
  123. Vista says wireless connectivity strong, but no Internet
  124. Unable to access NAS from Vista PC
  125. Networking issues SOLVED ;o)
  126. Vista Network Connectivity Problem
  127. Vista and offline networked files with SBS
  128. Sharing and Discovery services lost
  129. Vista can't access Win2000 but can access XP
  130. Linksys Wireless Network Card
  131. Home networking
  132. Shared Vista Printers Not Sharing
  133. Networking between Vista and XP - Nothing Working at all
  134. Running connectivity program for Win2K SQL server.
  135. Cookies Location
  136. Login Scripts
  137. Can't get wireless laptop to connect
  138. Vista VPN to XP Pro
  139. Vista and a IpCop internet connection
  140. Vista + adsl router (dlink)
  141. "Sticky" needed
  142. opening files on another pc that i can see on my home network
  143. How to share Scheduled Tasks
  144. Computers do not see each other
  145. Vista is VERY Slow with Remote Desktop to Windows 2003 server
  146. "The Handle is Invalid" error
  147. Sharing internet
  148. web cam
  149. Firewall and Sharing
  150. Vista Business, Can't connect to Home network
  151. Bluetooth internet access
  152. Interim solution for VPN in Vista
  153. UNIX X Windows display for Vista Ultimate
  154. Two wireless connections?
  155. CMAK "remove_gateway" in Vista Breaks VPN
  156. Trouble with internet connecton
  157. New Vista Information Forum
  158. How to have more than one LAN connection in the Newtork Connection
  159. Vista & XP Printer Share Problems
  160. Seo , Search Engine Optimizer , Seo Search engine Optimization , search engine optimization services, SEO Consulting
  161. Network Icon by clock missing
  162. File Sharing between XP and VISTA is really really slow
  163. Vista "Access Is Denied" Trying to Access Network Share
  164. Connection switches to Local Only?
  165. Laptop will not connect wirelessly
  166. Windows Exploer Default Window
  167. Trying to get localhost access for folder other than wwwroot!
  168. Shared folders on XP/Windows Server 2003 via VPN from Vista
  169. Removing Password Protection.
  170. Vista & XP workgroup
  171. PCI adapter
  172. Wireless Connection keeps dropping with VISTA
  173. Number of Concurrent Connections
  174. teste
  175. Access denied c:\ on vista comp from XP comp
  176. Vista VPN causes local network shares to disconnect
  177. Vista VPN causes local network shares to disconnect
  178. If Vista Server supports IPSec, do I still need ISA server?
  179. PCMCIA bluetooth disables my Wlan??
  180. ip6
  181. vista and xp npt seeing eaach other
  182. can see vista public folders on XP but not private
  183. Printing Issue
  184. Why won't they share?
  185. Vista Home Basic To XP Pro
  186. DNS is not reachable- how do I resolve it?
  187. vista buisness and nt 4.0
  188. Network between 2 Vista computers
  189. Save settings for direct cable connection?
  190. Remote Assistance on a computer sharing DSL internet connection
  191. Can't turn off Password protected sharing in Vista Business x64
  192. Limewire
  193. WEBDAV + VISTA = errormessage?
  194. Scheduled Tasks sharing possible ???
  195. Networking Vista to XP - solved for me
  196. Can't authenticate on Mac connection...
  197. TRY NETWORK MAGIC FOR VISTA/XP NEWTOWRK PROBLEMS
  198. File and Printer sharing problem
  199. all net connection 10013 error
  200. NETWORK HELP!
  201. Cannot see Vista's computer from XP Professional
  202. can't access shared forders on vista computer through VPN
  203. Vista drives not accessable by XP
  204. Network drive from xp to vista
  205. Problems with Vista Remote Desktop
  206. Vista-compatible VPN client for Linksys BEFVP41 router?
  207. RE: Printer sharing-another issue
  208. Unmerge network locations
  209. Unable to connect to Wireless Network after Sleep/Hibernate
  210. Is MS going to fix Vista networking anytime soon?
  211. Cannot see Windows XP Computers
  212. Cisco VPN Reason 442
  213. Remote Desktop & 'Unexpcted Shutdown'
  214. copSSH and Vista
  215. firewalls and downloading
  216. Shiva VPN
  217. RDP connection issue with Vista
  218. Wrong credentials used on local LAN/Domain when VPN in effect
  219. Credentialing
  220. Issue on accessing shared folders in a different subnet
  221. XP Desktop
  222. Vista and XP Network Issue.
  223. helllllllppppppppppppp going crazy with vista and xp netwoorking p
  224. user account control
  225. RDP hangs after successful connection
  226. HELP! Can't get localhost to access website without Error 500 mess
  227. Cannot find wireless network
  228. How do I delete offline files/folders from laptop
  229. RDP Vista Client
  230. Networking xp and Vista wirelessly
  231. Sharing printer on XP machine w/Vista machine
  232. VNC server for Windows Vista
  233. Where is the Network Setup Wizard?
  234. not enought storage storage is available error to open networked f
  235. After I share file/folder and then ask to show a list ...
  236. Re: Email Downloading Super Slow from My Mail Server on Vista
  237. Shared folder is not acessible - please help.
  238. Networking is way too complicated
  239. backup utility does not see my backup drive
  240. Media Sharing
  241. Help with ... \\name\c: is not available. ACCESS DENIED !!
  242. Private Network Resets To Public
  243. Sonicwall Global VPn Client
  244. Where can I see my IP and net mask?
  245. Visa > VPN to small Business Server 2003
  246. Vista hangs any 98SE computer
  247. Difficulty Mapping Drives under Vista
  248. Anyone know what "Tunnel Adapters" are in ipconfig?
  249. Vista wont even allow me to turn off file sharing
  250. Dial-up how to show connection activity?