View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38

  1. cant' accessto the adsl router
  2. Local Only Internet Connection
  3. VPN (dialup) via satellite
  4. Accessing files on Windows Vista from Win 95
  5. Server execution failed
  6. How does one creat shortcut to a network connect?
  7. #@*&&! Icons Keep Re-arranging!
  8. #@&* Icons Keep Rearranging
  9. Vista and XP networking problems!!!
  10. XP cant see Vista?
  11. Printer on Vista, not sharing on XP, wired router
  12. Vista: Add the option to automatically connect a network at startu
  13. Cannot log onto user profile when away from network domain
  14. Cannot delete offline files
  15. Vista/XPPro problem
  16. Creation of desktop shortcut for SharePoint document folerder
  17. server asking VISTA for user name and password
  18. Cannot browse most websites with Vista / IE7
  19. Connecting to printer on XP via wireless from a Vista laptop.
  20. zero wireless config
  21. Cannot access computers
  22. Windows Vista - Trouble getting connected to Internet
  23. Can't disable password-protected sharing
  24. Network adapter "Lan connection" takes 90 seconds to start on Vista boot
  25. Vista wireless Local Only PLEASE HELP
  26. File / Print Sharing Between Windows Vista and 98
  27. Wireless Networking
  28. Pardon my insanity.
  29. Local Only Unidentified Network Issue
  30. Loosing Domain Configuration
  31. Vista and xp with wireless router question
  32. Remote Desktop and sidebar
  33. Vista Wireless Internet connection probelm
  34. Permissions Error from XP Computers
  35. Belkin Router problem - calls drop with Skype
  36. ddd
  37. Networking on vista. no ip address aquired.
  38. XP and Vista Network File Sharing problems
  39. Printer permission
  40. What is my network connection?
  41. Vista and XP machine network issues
  42. Vista and XP machine network issues
  43. Network between Win98 and Vista Home Premuim
  44. vista connecting to win2k3 RRAS
  45. vista networking and Win2000
  46. Offline Files do not sync
  47. Connection of Xbox360 to Media Center PC
  48. Creating a shortcut to a VPN connection
  49. Sharing folder - Vista Home Premium
  50. Cant connect to workgroup at work to use exchange server for outlo
  51. Bug report - Vista x64 wireless LAN fails after sleep/hibernate
  52. Help! Vista Cannot create dialup/VPN connections "The wizard cannot create the connection"
  53. Network
  54. Remote Desktop with Firewall OFF
  55. Vista and Mac
  56. Apple Laserwriter Select w/vista
  57. window vista business edition novell client to connect to 4.11 se
  58. Help with file sharing
  59. UNC I think
  60. Wireless access problems
  61. Cant connect to my wireless router
  62. Remote Desktop from XP Pro
  63. Deleting Connect to Options
  64. Joining Vista Business to 2000 domain results in error
  65. Missing Computers
  66. Remote Desktop Server software
  67. subnet problem
  68. CMD in all versions of vista?
  69. Connecting to Vista Home from Win98
  70. XP and Vista networking....again
  71. VISTA WIRELESS Issues and Fixes
  72. Loss of network after sleep mode.
  73. Using mapped drive
  74. Network Discovery / custom?
  75. Network connections delayed after system start
  76. Network connection is late in the boot up process
  77. UNC Path error
  78. folder sharing and emule
  79. Vista network printing with MS-DOS program
  80. Windows Vista RC1 can't see my router
  81. Vista, Otlook 2007 and Windows email. Cant download email when wir
  82. webcam
  83. Error Code 0x80070035
  84. Lose network connection coming out of sleep
  85. Vista & VLAN Tagging
  86. Vista Business and thin (coax) ethernet
  87. Telnet
  88. Home Networking - hope this helps others having problems
  89. XP Home and Vista Home Networking
  90. Home networking problem. Please help.
  91. Wireless Connection says local only (Vista)
  92. Save drive image to network storage device
  93. wireless network range disappears after huge amount of data traffi
  94. Vista dont save WLAN Settings
  95. Synchronize folders
  96. Folder share with permisions
  97. Parallels Host-Guest Virtual NIC
  98. svchost.exe PID 1008 uses 130 Mb Ram
  99. Remote Desktop Connection (Vista-Hosting) Failure
  100. I just want to share files!!
  101. Connecting to the internet via External 56k modem
  102. Diagnose and repair -dial-up?
  103. Problem adding wireless network, Vista RTM WPA2-PSK, no SSID broad
  104. Re: Strange IE7 Connection Problem
  105. vista and hotspots
  106. print server issues
  107. Vista Networking Problem
  108. Access denied
  109. strange rights behavior between Vista and 2K3
  110. vista versions
  111. Printer sharing
  112. Networking Problem - Need a little help
  113. sharing,,progress, but...
  114. XBox 360 cannot connect to Vista PC
  115. XP Machine accessing Vista Machine over Network
  116. wireless security discrepency
  117. Master Browser Conflict
  118. Drive mapping & UNC
  119. configure my wireless adapter
  120. Copy 'n' Paste
  121. Red cross on shared folders
  122. Vista says wireless connectivity strong, but no Internet
  123. Unable to access NAS from Vista PC
  124. Networking issues SOLVED ;o)
  125. Vista Network Connectivity Problem
  126. Vista and offline networked files with SBS
  127. Sharing and Discovery services lost
  128. Vista can't access Win2000 but can access XP
  129. Linksys Wireless Network Card
  130. Home networking
  131. Shared Vista Printers Not Sharing
  132. Networking between Vista and XP - Nothing Working at all
  133. Running connectivity program for Win2K SQL server.
  134. Cookies Location
  135. Login Scripts
  136. Can't get wireless laptop to connect
  137. Vista VPN to XP Pro
  138. Vista and a IpCop internet connection
  139. Vista + adsl router (dlink)
  140. "Sticky" needed
  141. opening files on another pc that i can see on my home network
  142. How to share Scheduled Tasks
  143. Computers do not see each other
  144. Vista is VERY Slow with Remote Desktop to Windows 2003 server
  145. "The Handle is Invalid" error
  146. Sharing internet
  147. web cam
  148. Firewall and Sharing
  149. Vista Business, Can't connect to Home network
  150. Bluetooth internet access
  151. Interim solution for VPN in Vista
  152. UNIX X Windows display for Vista Ultimate
  153. Two wireless connections?
  154. CMAK "remove_gateway" in Vista Breaks VPN
  155. Trouble with internet connecton
  156. New Vista Information Forum
  157. How to have more than one LAN connection in the Newtork Connection
  158. Vista & XP Printer Share Problems
  159. Seo , Search Engine Optimizer , Seo Search engine Optimization , search engine optimization services, SEO Consulting
  160. Network Icon by clock missing
  161. File Sharing between XP and VISTA is really really slow
  162. Vista "Access Is Denied" Trying to Access Network Share
  163. Connection switches to Local Only?
  164. Laptop will not connect wirelessly
  165. Windows Exploer Default Window
  166. Trying to get localhost access for folder other than wwwroot!
  167. Shared folders on XP/Windows Server 2003 via VPN from Vista
  168. Removing Password Protection.
  169. Vista & XP workgroup
  170. PCI adapter
  171. Wireless Connection keeps dropping with VISTA
  172. Number of Concurrent Connections
  173. teste
  174. Access denied c:\ on vista comp from XP comp
  175. Vista VPN causes local network shares to disconnect
  176. Vista VPN causes local network shares to disconnect
  177. If Vista Server supports IPSec, do I still need ISA server?
  178. PCMCIA bluetooth disables my Wlan??
  179. ip6
  180. vista and xp npt seeing eaach other
  181. can see vista public folders on XP but not private
  182. Printing Issue
  183. Why won't they share?
  184. Vista Home Basic To XP Pro
  185. DNS is not reachable- how do I resolve it?
  186. vista buisness and nt 4.0
  187. Network between 2 Vista computers
  188. Save settings for direct cable connection?
  189. Remote Assistance on a computer sharing DSL internet connection
  190. Can't turn off Password protected sharing in Vista Business x64
  191. Limewire
  192. WEBDAV + VISTA = errormessage?
  193. Scheduled Tasks sharing possible ???
  194. Networking Vista to XP - solved for me
  195. Can't authenticate on Mac connection...
  196. TRY NETWORK MAGIC FOR VISTA/XP NEWTOWRK PROBLEMS
  197. File and Printer sharing problem
  198. all net connection 10013 error
  199. NETWORK HELP!
  200. Cannot see Vista's computer from XP Professional
  201. can't access shared forders on vista computer through VPN
  202. Vista drives not accessable by XP
  203. Network drive from xp to vista
  204. Problems with Vista Remote Desktop
  205. Vista-compatible VPN client for Linksys BEFVP41 router?
  206. RE: Printer sharing-another issue
  207. Unmerge network locations
  208. Unable to connect to Wireless Network after Sleep/Hibernate
  209. Is MS going to fix Vista networking anytime soon?
  210. Cannot see Windows XP Computers
  211. Cisco VPN Reason 442
  212. Remote Desktop & 'Unexpcted Shutdown'
  213. copSSH and Vista
  214. firewalls and downloading
  215. Shiva VPN
  216. RDP connection issue with Vista
  217. Wrong credentials used on local LAN/Domain when VPN in effect
  218. Credentialing
  219. Issue on accessing shared folders in a different subnet
  220. XP Desktop
  221. Vista and XP Network Issue.
  222. helllllllppppppppppppp going crazy with vista and xp netwoorking p
  223. user account control
  224. RDP hangs after successful connection
  225. HELP! Can't get localhost to access website without Error 500 mess
  226. Cannot find wireless network
  227. How do I delete offline files/folders from laptop
  228. RDP Vista Client
  229. Networking xp and Vista wirelessly
  230. Sharing printer on XP machine w/Vista machine
  231. VNC server for Windows Vista
  232. Where is the Network Setup Wizard?
  233. not enought storage storage is available error to open networked f
  234. After I share file/folder and then ask to show a list ...
  235. Re: Email Downloading Super Slow from My Mail Server on Vista
  236. Shared folder is not acessible - please help.
  237. Networking is way too complicated
  238. backup utility does not see my backup drive
  239. Media Sharing
  240. Help with ... \\name\c: is not available. ACCESS DENIED !!
  241. Private Network Resets To Public
  242. Sonicwall Global VPn Client
  243. Where can I see my IP and net mask?
  244. Visa > VPN to small Business Server 2003
  245. Vista hangs any 98SE computer
  246. Difficulty Mapping Drives under Vista
  247. Anyone know what "Tunnel Adapters" are in ipconfig?
  248. Vista wont even allow me to turn off file sharing
  249. Dial-up how to show connection activity?
  250. mapping a drive to an NT4 network shre