View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38

  1. VPN from Vista Machine not showing all workgroups on Office Network
  2. Home Network Windows Vista laptop + XP Desktop connection problems
  3. Cicsco VPN client droppage
  4. Unable to share folders on C: drive
  5. Cannot share a folder on C: drive
  6. 0x80070035 Vista Ultimate and Vista Home Premium error
  7. Networking
  8. Problem connecting to public wireless networks with Vista Home Bas
  9. Configure Windows Firewall
  10. When offering remote assistance. Says "owner" connected.
  11. xxx is not set up to establish a connection on port "WWW (HTTP)"
  12. YO Bubbator Printing to Vista Shared Printer from windows 98 NOT in our lifetime!!!!!!!!!!
  13. when I click on my computor in the network it opens media player..
  14. windows firewall
  15. Odd Printer sharing issues
  16. Limited Access - Wireless connection
  17. network printer windows 98
  18. Computer on network not accessible message
  19. Cannot turn on Network Discovery
  20. Can't Find My Home Wireless Network
  21. XP - Vista networking fileshare again... but reverted?
  22. After ALL my netwroking prblems Vista Premium <> XP Pro machine...
  23. UAC and other Vista schemes slow progress
  24. TCP/IP problems in Vista - with WIRELESS
  25. Backup to a network drive
  26. Vista to XP Laptop help
  27. Can connect but not print to shared HP DJ950C
  28. Moving the public folder
  29. Offline File Management
  30. other machines not visible but can be pinged
  31. DHCP-Client spam in eventlog
  32. How do you UNSHARE ?
  33. VPN and network shares (again)
  34. Networking Issues
  35. Acer Aspire lost connectivity over nvidia networking contoller
  36. Downloading freeze (web files)
  37. Unable to share folders or printers - Vista Ultimate with OneCare
  38. flaky linksys wireless
  39. Networking Permissions by Vista Edition
  40. Can't browse to other computer on workgroup
  41. cannot connect to 2000 from Vista
  42. Cannot view shared videos
  43. Why can't I change this MAC address under Vista?
  44. Can't install network printers
  45. Computer constantly loses connection but my broadband is fine
  46. SLOW Network performance confirmed by Microsoft
  47. Re: Work Offline keeps getting activated
  48. Internet or network problem
  49. LLTP
  50. Buffalo TeraStation Pro NAS
  51. vista - keep needing to restart dns service
  52. Sharing is stopped
  53. Sharing a drive - access denied
  54. Vista vs. Xp wireless internet connection
  55. Windows Vista Ultimate Backup to Network
  56. Transferring from XP computer to Vista computer
  57. VISTA will not SHARE certain file names?
  58. Home Network & VPN Connection issues
  59. Vista VPN connected, but not connected
  60. Can't map using UNC
  61. XP computer appears on Vista network, but I can't access it !?
  62. XP to Vista Networking Issue
  63. Vista Business and RDP client
  64. Mapping Drive to Windows 2000 server
  65. How do you DELETE a computer from the network?
  66. I follow the File & Printer Sharing MS Doc til I get here
  67. Web-Chat(Reminder 04/11/07): EAPHost and EAP-Methods in Windows Vista and Longhorn
  68. Is It Completely Impossible To Network Vista with 2K?
  69. MSN Dial-up Accelerator Is not Accesible in Windows Vista
  70. Eureka!! XP<>Vista
  71. Manual Sync option in Explorer view
  72. MS Access 2007, Vista, network performance
  73. Network Slow to connect
  74. File sharing without a password?
  75. Using certificates with to authenticate users with L2TP/IPSec
  76. Vista to xp networking
  77. That wasn't a train at the end of the tunnel!
  78. Network printers wants to install every time I start computer.
  79. Belkin Wireless Issues
  80. Issues with Vista and group policy
  81. Wireless Network & Vista
  82. Xbox 360/network - no internet connection
  83. Unable to map network drive
  84. Slow ".exe" calling from a shared program folder in a non-Vista machine
  85. Troubleshooting Vista VPN Problems
  86. Vista/XP LAN networking problem
  87. eap network university
  88. Files not showing as "in-use" when folder has been sync'd.
  89. Red cross on the network icon on Vista
  90. Vista/XP Network Observation
  91. shipped Vista machine - now can't access
  92. Problem setting up a network between XP and Vista
  93. Network and Internet problems
  94. Xbox 360 and connection to Windows Vista
  95. Wireless adapter disabled when no networks present
  96. Speedtouch 330 usb adsl modem and Vista
  97. Vista & XP Printer Sharing Problem
  98. XP <> Vista More issues
  99. Problem connecting to wireless network
  100. Synchronisation across a network
  101. Problems with file sharing across multi os network
  102. Re: File Sharing between XP and VISTA is really really slow
  103. L o c a t i o n O f P u b l i c F o l d e r ? ? ?
  104. limited or no connectivity
  105. XP upgrade to Vista (internet much poorer)
  106. Automatic Syncing of Offline Files in Vista
  107. VISTA and router compatability
  108. Whoeee magic, it works
  109. Vista and XP ... again!
  110. Media Sharing
  111. Vista File Sharing dialog box not being activated
  112. VPN connection issues
  113. Unable to rename network folders with Windows Vista Bisiness
  114. Slow Internet
  115. Adding XP machines to a Vista network
  116. XP PCs can't Talk to Vista Home Premium PC
  117. Cant connect to network or internet via Ethernet Cable?!?!
  118. IPSec VPN Client
  119. can't connect to vista on lan
  120. sita is activated with invalid product key via telephone help
  121. Vista domain member computer with slowness when off the corp netwo
  122. Network is fine, until i reboot!
  123. Copying Large Files Over The Network....Extreamly SLOW
  124. Vista Problem in IP accuring from dhcp server
  125. Can't connect to Internet
  126. Network partly ok?
  127. Windows Vista wireless timeout
  128. One step closer re: Vista and XP networks
  129. I've done everything this website says, but my computers wont netw
  130. Big Problem - Please Help As Soon As You Can!
  131. Home network set up query
  132. How do I delete a spurious Wireless Network?
  133. messanger and 3rd party VPN stop working with vista using PPPOE
  134. Downloading problems
  135. Routers conflicting-Solution
  136. Sync Center: Syncronizing PC with Netdisk?
  137. Can now see vista comp on my network via my xp machine but needs password
  138. Vista/XP Ethernet Network
  139. HELP!! My XP PC's cannot access my Vista PC and printer
  140. Re: Can't Access Printer- Access Denied.
  141. D Link Router Setup
  142. HPNA and VISTA
  143. RE: Can't see the other computers on the network.
  144. Re: can't connect to wireless network
  145. "More data is available than can be returned by Windows"
  146. Network connection for a scheduled task from sleep
  147. Printer Communication Failure over Wireless Network
  148. Unable to see XP computer wirelessly
  149. cant access my computer from my laptop (vista)
  150. Access Two Workgroups Simultaneously
  151. Internet Connection Sharing Failure
  152. Cannot Share Root In Vista
  153. XP can't ping VISTA
  154. Vista-2-Vista Remote Desktop using a secure Windows Internet Computer name
  155. User name and password needed to share a printer
  156. What happend, thought things were to get better?
  157. XP and Vista
  158. Cannot share files or access other machine on Home LAN
  159. Folder cannot be shared
  160. Limited Network Connection after sleep
  161. There is a problem with Vista's PPTP Adapter
  162. New Folder on Network Drive Inconvenience
  163. Vista not seeing XP network...
  164. printer sharing
  165. VPN Question
  166. Offline Files in Vista
  167. DNSERROR IE with event 4226 and 4227
  168. How to disable "Reconnect at logon " on a mapped drive.
  169. Network Profiles
  170. is not able to "establish a connection"
  171. crashes
  172. cannot rename network adapter in Device Manager
  173. Help with Teredo service in Vista.
  174. Networking Issues between Windows ME and Vista
  175. Vista cannot continue windows 98 network printer
  176. must always "diagnose and repair" to connect to internet
  177. Re: Windows Vista Network Connection
  178. Intermittent internet speed
  179. Internet connection will not stay connected
  180. Remote Desktop not importing local printers
  181. Cannot see all folders in shared drive
  182. Windows Vista / XP / ICS
  183. ie7 does not work, opera does
  184. Wireless connection problem - using repeater
  185. pb configuring offline files on domain
  186. UNC Path - folder is empty
  187. Cannot Connect To uPNP Devices in Vista x64
  188. After Upgrade from XP to Vista RAS Connections are Failing
  189. ip settings won't save
  190. Whole drive or Whole directory sharing
  191. Error 2114 'The Server service is not started'
  192. Outlook 2007 won't send mail on public WAPs.
  193. can't see XP laptop from new Vista desktop
  194. Net Meeting between windows vista and xp
  195. Wireless network problem
  196. System Restore
  197. File Sharing: CUSTOM ? Unable to share drives
  198. Slow Logons - Folder Redirection to Blame?
  199. Why doesn't this mapping script work in Vista?
  200. Limited Connectivity/Unknown Network after Suspend Mode
  201. error opening file on a network share
  202. Can't locate network
  203. Remote desktop connection Vista Ultimate
  204. Finding a server/computer over VPN
  205. DHCP fails
  206. Authenticating Via Web (Trapeze Networks)
  207. I can connect to my wireless network, but not the internet
  208. Synching with a standalone network drive?
  209. Vista drops XP on network map
  210. Network only works after physical disconnection and reconnection of LAN cable
  211. Native WiFi API
  212. Noise Floor
  213. can't disable password protected sharing
  214. Hyperterminal
  215. Vista drops network map connection
  216. wireless signal streanght
  217. static ip
  218. Sharing a folder without having a user account on the PC?
  219. vista compatible with novell border manager 3.7
  220. Strange problem: Route corrupted or may be something else
  221. Netbuei Protocol
  222. Router access (running Vista)
  223. Vista blocking access from Win2K system (can't ping or share files)
  224. Networked (Virtual) Drives - Startup Error
  225. Remove Standard User from File Sharing
  226. Internet connection bug?
  227. Vista wont change workgroup name
  228. remote assistance to local network computer
  229. FILE & Printer Sharing???
  230. Wireless to Linksys 300N
  231. I can see my XP machines, and my XP machines can see my Vista Mach
  232. Vista and Windows ME
  233. Network Drive Does not Remember Password (Vista)
  234. LAN Age of Empires
  235. I cannot torrents
  236. Google Providing Free Home WiFi Service. It stinks claims Yahoo.
  237. MEDIA SHARING IN NETWORK AND SHARING WONT SHOW A GREEN LIGHT
  238. finding a site to download music that is vista compatible,likelime
  239. Does Vista include spyware?
  240. Not connecting to web sites
  241. Does Vista VPN Server support IKE?
  242. Found a solution for slow lan detection in Vista
  243. I guess the answer is suffer!!!
  244. [Wireless networking] please help - no ideea on what to do next
  245. Access denied to Vista from XP
  246. Wireless coonectivity on start up
  247. Internet Connection Loss
  248. HELP! Wireless doesn't work, LAN does?
  249. How do I add a network location
  250. Re: Will not accept my password when connecting to WORKGROUP computer!