View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38

  1. Yes, Another XP > Vista Networking Issue
  2. XP>Vista Home Network
  3. VPN from Vista Machine not showing all workgroups on Office Network
  4. Home Network Windows Vista laptop + XP Desktop connection problems
  5. Cicsco VPN client droppage
  6. Unable to share folders on C: drive
  7. Cannot share a folder on C: drive
  8. 0x80070035 Vista Ultimate and Vista Home Premium error
  9. Networking
  10. Problem connecting to public wireless networks with Vista Home Bas
  11. Configure Windows Firewall
  12. When offering remote assistance. Says "owner" connected.
  13. xxx is not set up to establish a connection on port "WWW (HTTP)"
  14. YO Bubbator Printing to Vista Shared Printer from windows 98 NOT in our lifetime!!!!!!!!!!
  15. when I click on my computor in the network it opens media player..
  16. windows firewall
  17. Odd Printer sharing issues
  18. Limited Access - Wireless connection
  19. network printer windows 98
  20. Computer on network not accessible message
  21. Cannot turn on Network Discovery
  22. Can't Find My Home Wireless Network
  23. XP - Vista networking fileshare again... but reverted?
  24. After ALL my netwroking prblems Vista Premium <> XP Pro machine...
  25. UAC and other Vista schemes slow progress
  26. TCP/IP problems in Vista - with WIRELESS
  27. Backup to a network drive
  28. Vista to XP Laptop help
  29. Can connect but not print to shared HP DJ950C
  30. Moving the public folder
  31. Offline File Management
  32. other machines not visible but can be pinged
  33. DHCP-Client spam in eventlog
  34. How do you UNSHARE ?
  35. VPN and network shares (again)
  36. Networking Issues
  37. Acer Aspire lost connectivity over nvidia networking contoller
  38. Downloading freeze (web files)
  39. Unable to share folders or printers - Vista Ultimate with OneCare
  40. flaky linksys wireless
  41. Networking Permissions by Vista Edition
  42. Can't browse to other computer on workgroup
  43. cannot connect to 2000 from Vista
  44. Cannot view shared videos
  45. Why can't I change this MAC address under Vista?
  46. Can't install network printers
  47. Computer constantly loses connection but my broadband is fine
  48. SLOW Network performance confirmed by Microsoft
  49. Re: Work Offline keeps getting activated
  50. Internet or network problem
  51. LLTP
  52. Buffalo TeraStation Pro NAS
  53. vista - keep needing to restart dns service
  54. Sharing is stopped
  55. Sharing a drive - access denied
  56. Vista vs. Xp wireless internet connection
  57. Windows Vista Ultimate Backup to Network
  58. Transferring from XP computer to Vista computer
  59. VISTA will not SHARE certain file names?
  60. Home Network & VPN Connection issues
  61. Vista VPN connected, but not connected
  62. Can't map using UNC
  63. XP computer appears on Vista network, but I can't access it !?
  64. XP to Vista Networking Issue
  65. Vista Business and RDP client
  66. Mapping Drive to Windows 2000 server
  67. How do you DELETE a computer from the network?
  68. I follow the File & Printer Sharing MS Doc til I get here
  69. Web-Chat(Reminder 04/11/07): EAPHost and EAP-Methods in Windows Vista and Longhorn
  70. Is It Completely Impossible To Network Vista with 2K?
  71. MSN Dial-up Accelerator Is not Accesible in Windows Vista
  72. Eureka!! XP<>Vista
  73. Manual Sync option in Explorer view
  74. MS Access 2007, Vista, network performance
  75. Network Slow to connect
  76. File sharing without a password?
  77. Using certificates with to authenticate users with L2TP/IPSec
  78. Vista to xp networking
  79. That wasn't a train at the end of the tunnel!
  80. Network printers wants to install every time I start computer.
  81. Belkin Wireless Issues
  82. Issues with Vista and group policy
  83. Wireless Network & Vista
  84. Xbox 360/network - no internet connection
  85. Unable to map network drive
  86. Slow ".exe" calling from a shared program folder in a non-Vista machine
  87. Troubleshooting Vista VPN Problems
  88. Vista/XP LAN networking problem
  89. eap network university
  90. Files not showing as "in-use" when folder has been sync'd.
  91. Red cross on the network icon on Vista
  92. Vista/XP Network Observation
  93. shipped Vista machine - now can't access
  94. Problem setting up a network between XP and Vista
  95. Network and Internet problems
  96. Xbox 360 and connection to Windows Vista
  97. Wireless adapter disabled when no networks present
  98. Speedtouch 330 usb adsl modem and Vista
  99. Vista & XP Printer Sharing Problem
  100. XP <> Vista More issues
  101. Problem connecting to wireless network
  102. Synchronisation across a network
  103. Problems with file sharing across multi os network
  104. Re: File Sharing between XP and VISTA is really really slow
  105. L o c a t i o n O f P u b l i c F o l d e r ? ? ?
  106. limited or no connectivity
  107. XP upgrade to Vista (internet much poorer)
  108. Automatic Syncing of Offline Files in Vista
  109. VISTA and router compatability
  110. Whoeee magic, it works
  111. Vista and XP ... again!
  112. Media Sharing
  113. Vista File Sharing dialog box not being activated
  114. VPN connection issues
  115. Unable to rename network folders with Windows Vista Bisiness
  116. Slow Internet
  117. Adding XP machines to a Vista network
  118. XP PCs can't Talk to Vista Home Premium PC
  119. Cant connect to network or internet via Ethernet Cable?!?!
  120. IPSec VPN Client
  121. can't connect to vista on lan
  122. sita is activated with invalid product key via telephone help
  123. Vista domain member computer with slowness when off the corp netwo
  124. Network is fine, until i reboot!
  125. Copying Large Files Over The Network....Extreamly SLOW
  126. Vista Problem in IP accuring from dhcp server
  127. Can't connect to Internet
  128. Network partly ok?
  129. Windows Vista wireless timeout
  130. One step closer re: Vista and XP networks
  131. I've done everything this website says, but my computers wont netw
  132. Big Problem - Please Help As Soon As You Can!
  133. Home network set up query
  134. How do I delete a spurious Wireless Network?
  135. messanger and 3rd party VPN stop working with vista using PPPOE
  136. Downloading problems
  137. Routers conflicting-Solution
  138. Sync Center: Syncronizing PC with Netdisk?
  139. Can now see vista comp on my network via my xp machine but needs password
  140. Vista/XP Ethernet Network
  141. HELP!! My XP PC's cannot access my Vista PC and printer
  142. Re: Can't Access Printer- Access Denied.
  143. D Link Router Setup
  144. HPNA and VISTA
  145. RE: Can't see the other computers on the network.
  146. Re: can't connect to wireless network
  147. "More data is available than can be returned by Windows"
  148. Network connection for a scheduled task from sleep
  149. Printer Communication Failure over Wireless Network
  150. Unable to see XP computer wirelessly
  151. cant access my computer from my laptop (vista)
  152. Access Two Workgroups Simultaneously
  153. Internet Connection Sharing Failure
  154. Cannot Share Root In Vista
  155. XP can't ping VISTA
  156. Vista-2-Vista Remote Desktop using a secure Windows Internet Computer name
  157. User name and password needed to share a printer
  158. What happend, thought things were to get better?
  159. XP and Vista
  160. Cannot share files or access other machine on Home LAN
  161. Folder cannot be shared
  162. Limited Network Connection after sleep
  163. There is a problem with Vista's PPTP Adapter
  164. New Folder on Network Drive Inconvenience
  165. Vista not seeing XP network...
  166. printer sharing
  167. VPN Question
  168. Offline Files in Vista
  169. DNSERROR IE with event 4226 and 4227
  170. How to disable "Reconnect at logon " on a mapped drive.
  171. Network Profiles
  172. is not able to "establish a connection"
  173. crashes
  174. cannot rename network adapter in Device Manager
  175. Help with Teredo service in Vista.
  176. Networking Issues between Windows ME and Vista
  177. Vista cannot continue windows 98 network printer
  178. must always "diagnose and repair" to connect to internet
  179. Re: Windows Vista Network Connection
  180. Intermittent internet speed
  181. Internet connection will not stay connected
  182. Remote Desktop not importing local printers
  183. Cannot see all folders in shared drive
  184. Windows Vista / XP / ICS
  185. ie7 does not work, opera does
  186. Wireless connection problem - using repeater
  187. pb configuring offline files on domain
  188. UNC Path - folder is empty
  189. Cannot Connect To uPNP Devices in Vista x64
  190. After Upgrade from XP to Vista RAS Connections are Failing
  191. ip settings won't save
  192. Whole drive or Whole directory sharing
  193. Error 2114 'The Server service is not started'
  194. Outlook 2007 won't send mail on public WAPs.
  195. can't see XP laptop from new Vista desktop
  196. Net Meeting between windows vista and xp
  197. Wireless network problem
  198. System Restore
  199. File Sharing: CUSTOM ? Unable to share drives
  200. Slow Logons - Folder Redirection to Blame?
  201. Why doesn't this mapping script work in Vista?
  202. Limited Connectivity/Unknown Network after Suspend Mode
  203. error opening file on a network share
  204. Can't locate network
  205. Remote desktop connection Vista Ultimate
  206. Finding a server/computer over VPN
  207. DHCP fails
  208. Authenticating Via Web (Trapeze Networks)
  209. I can connect to my wireless network, but not the internet
  210. Synching with a standalone network drive?
  211. Vista drops XP on network map
  212. Network only works after physical disconnection and reconnection of LAN cable
  213. Native WiFi API
  214. Noise Floor
  215. can't disable password protected sharing
  216. Hyperterminal
  217. Vista drops network map connection
  218. wireless signal streanght
  219. static ip
  220. Sharing a folder without having a user account on the PC?
  221. vista compatible with novell border manager 3.7
  222. Strange problem: Route corrupted or may be something else
  223. Netbuei Protocol
  224. Router access (running Vista)
  225. Vista blocking access from Win2K system (can't ping or share files)
  226. Networked (Virtual) Drives - Startup Error
  227. Remove Standard User from File Sharing
  228. Internet connection bug?
  229. Vista wont change workgroup name
  230. remote assistance to local network computer
  231. FILE & Printer Sharing???
  232. Wireless to Linksys 300N
  233. I can see my XP machines, and my XP machines can see my Vista Mach
  234. Vista and Windows ME
  235. Network Drive Does not Remember Password (Vista)
  236. LAN Age of Empires
  237. I cannot torrents
  238. Google Providing Free Home WiFi Service. It stinks claims Yahoo.
  239. MEDIA SHARING IN NETWORK AND SHARING WONT SHOW A GREEN LIGHT
  240. finding a site to download music that is vista compatible,likelime
  241. Does Vista include spyware?
  242. Not connecting to web sites
  243. Does Vista VPN Server support IKE?
  244. Found a solution for slow lan detection in Vista
  245. I guess the answer is suffer!!!
  246. [Wireless networking] please help - no ideea on what to do next
  247. Access denied to Vista from XP
  248. Wireless coonectivity on start up
  249. Internet Connection Loss
  250. HELP! Wireless doesn't work, LAN does?