View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38

  1. XP>Vista Home Network
  2. VPN from Vista Machine not showing all workgroups on Office Network
  3. Home Network Windows Vista laptop + XP Desktop connection problems
  4. Cicsco VPN client droppage
  5. Unable to share folders on C: drive
  6. Cannot share a folder on C: drive
  7. 0x80070035 Vista Ultimate and Vista Home Premium error
  8. Networking
  9. Problem connecting to public wireless networks with Vista Home Bas
  10. Configure Windows Firewall
  11. When offering remote assistance. Says "owner" connected.
  12. xxx is not set up to establish a connection on port "WWW (HTTP)"
  13. YO Bubbator Printing to Vista Shared Printer from windows 98 NOT in our lifetime!!!!!!!!!!
  14. when I click on my computor in the network it opens media player..
  15. windows firewall
  16. Odd Printer sharing issues
  17. Limited Access - Wireless connection
  18. network printer windows 98
  19. Computer on network not accessible message
  20. Cannot turn on Network Discovery
  21. Can't Find My Home Wireless Network
  22. XP - Vista networking fileshare again... but reverted?
  23. After ALL my netwroking prblems Vista Premium <> XP Pro machine...
  24. UAC and other Vista schemes slow progress
  25. TCP/IP problems in Vista - with WIRELESS
  26. Backup to a network drive
  27. Vista to XP Laptop help
  28. Can connect but not print to shared HP DJ950C
  29. Moving the public folder
  30. Offline File Management
  31. other machines not visible but can be pinged
  32. DHCP-Client spam in eventlog
  33. How do you UNSHARE ?
  34. VPN and network shares (again)
  35. Networking Issues
  36. Acer Aspire lost connectivity over nvidia networking contoller
  37. Downloading freeze (web files)
  38. Unable to share folders or printers - Vista Ultimate with OneCare
  39. flaky linksys wireless
  40. Networking Permissions by Vista Edition
  41. Can't browse to other computer on workgroup
  42. cannot connect to 2000 from Vista
  43. Cannot view shared videos
  44. Why can't I change this MAC address under Vista?
  45. Can't install network printers
  46. Computer constantly loses connection but my broadband is fine
  47. SLOW Network performance confirmed by Microsoft
  48. Re: Work Offline keeps getting activated
  49. Internet or network problem
  50. LLTP
  51. Buffalo TeraStation Pro NAS
  52. vista - keep needing to restart dns service
  53. Sharing is stopped
  54. Sharing a drive - access denied
  55. Vista vs. Xp wireless internet connection
  56. Windows Vista Ultimate Backup to Network
  57. Transferring from XP computer to Vista computer
  58. VISTA will not SHARE certain file names?
  59. Home Network & VPN Connection issues
  60. Vista VPN connected, but not connected
  61. Can't map using UNC
  62. XP computer appears on Vista network, but I can't access it !?
  63. XP to Vista Networking Issue
  64. Vista Business and RDP client
  65. Mapping Drive to Windows 2000 server
  66. How do you DELETE a computer from the network?
  67. I follow the File & Printer Sharing MS Doc til I get here
  68. Web-Chat(Reminder 04/11/07): EAPHost and EAP-Methods in Windows Vista and Longhorn
  69. Is It Completely Impossible To Network Vista with 2K?
  70. MSN Dial-up Accelerator Is not Accesible in Windows Vista
  71. Eureka!! XP<>Vista
  72. Manual Sync option in Explorer view
  73. MS Access 2007, Vista, network performance
  74. Network Slow to connect
  75. File sharing without a password?
  76. Using certificates with to authenticate users with L2TP/IPSec
  77. Vista to xp networking
  78. That wasn't a train at the end of the tunnel!
  79. Network printers wants to install every time I start computer.
  80. Belkin Wireless Issues
  81. Issues with Vista and group policy
  82. Wireless Network & Vista
  83. Xbox 360/network - no internet connection
  84. Unable to map network drive
  85. Slow ".exe" calling from a shared program folder in a non-Vista machine
  86. Troubleshooting Vista VPN Problems
  87. Vista/XP LAN networking problem
  88. eap network university
  89. Files not showing as "in-use" when folder has been sync'd.
  90. Red cross on the network icon on Vista
  91. Vista/XP Network Observation
  92. shipped Vista machine - now can't access
  93. Problem setting up a network between XP and Vista
  94. Network and Internet problems
  95. Xbox 360 and connection to Windows Vista
  96. Wireless adapter disabled when no networks present
  97. Speedtouch 330 usb adsl modem and Vista
  98. Vista & XP Printer Sharing Problem
  99. XP <> Vista More issues
  100. Problem connecting to wireless network
  101. Synchronisation across a network
  102. Problems with file sharing across multi os network
  103. Re: File Sharing between XP and VISTA is really really slow
  104. L o c a t i o n O f P u b l i c F o l d e r ? ? ?
  105. limited or no connectivity
  106. XP upgrade to Vista (internet much poorer)
  107. Automatic Syncing of Offline Files in Vista
  108. VISTA and router compatability
  109. Whoeee magic, it works
  110. Vista and XP ... again!
  111. Media Sharing
  112. Vista File Sharing dialog box not being activated
  113. VPN connection issues
  114. Unable to rename network folders with Windows Vista Bisiness
  115. Slow Internet
  116. Adding XP machines to a Vista network
  117. XP PCs can't Talk to Vista Home Premium PC
  118. Cant connect to network or internet via Ethernet Cable?!?!
  119. IPSec VPN Client
  120. can't connect to vista on lan
  121. sita is activated with invalid product key via telephone help
  122. Vista domain member computer with slowness when off the corp netwo
  123. Network is fine, until i reboot!
  124. Copying Large Files Over The Network....Extreamly SLOW
  125. Vista Problem in IP accuring from dhcp server
  126. Can't connect to Internet
  127. Network partly ok?
  128. Windows Vista wireless timeout
  129. One step closer re: Vista and XP networks
  130. I've done everything this website says, but my computers wont netw
  131. Big Problem - Please Help As Soon As You Can!
  132. Home network set up query
  133. How do I delete a spurious Wireless Network?
  134. messanger and 3rd party VPN stop working with vista using PPPOE
  135. Downloading problems
  136. Routers conflicting-Solution
  137. Sync Center: Syncronizing PC with Netdisk?
  138. Can now see vista comp on my network via my xp machine but needs password
  139. Vista/XP Ethernet Network
  140. HELP!! My XP PC's cannot access my Vista PC and printer
  141. Re: Can't Access Printer- Access Denied.
  142. D Link Router Setup
  143. HPNA and VISTA
  144. RE: Can't see the other computers on the network.
  145. Re: can't connect to wireless network
  146. "More data is available than can be returned by Windows"
  147. Network connection for a scheduled task from sleep
  148. Printer Communication Failure over Wireless Network
  149. Unable to see XP computer wirelessly
  150. cant access my computer from my laptop (vista)
  151. Access Two Workgroups Simultaneously
  152. Internet Connection Sharing Failure
  153. Cannot Share Root In Vista
  154. XP can't ping VISTA
  155. Vista-2-Vista Remote Desktop using a secure Windows Internet Computer name
  156. User name and password needed to share a printer
  157. What happend, thought things were to get better?
  158. XP and Vista
  159. Cannot share files or access other machine on Home LAN
  160. Folder cannot be shared
  161. Limited Network Connection after sleep
  162. There is a problem with Vista's PPTP Adapter
  163. New Folder on Network Drive Inconvenience
  164. Vista not seeing XP network...
  165. printer sharing
  166. VPN Question
  167. Offline Files in Vista
  168. DNSERROR IE with event 4226 and 4227
  169. How to disable "Reconnect at logon " on a mapped drive.
  170. Network Profiles
  171. is not able to "establish a connection"
  172. crashes
  173. cannot rename network adapter in Device Manager
  174. Help with Teredo service in Vista.
  175. Networking Issues between Windows ME and Vista
  176. Vista cannot continue windows 98 network printer
  177. must always "diagnose and repair" to connect to internet
  178. Re: Windows Vista Network Connection
  179. Intermittent internet speed
  180. Internet connection will not stay connected
  181. Remote Desktop not importing local printers
  182. Cannot see all folders in shared drive
  183. Windows Vista / XP / ICS
  184. ie7 does not work, opera does
  185. Wireless connection problem - using repeater
  186. pb configuring offline files on domain
  187. UNC Path - folder is empty
  188. Cannot Connect To uPNP Devices in Vista x64
  189. After Upgrade from XP to Vista RAS Connections are Failing
  190. ip settings won't save
  191. Whole drive or Whole directory sharing
  192. Error 2114 'The Server service is not started'
  193. Outlook 2007 won't send mail on public WAPs.
  194. can't see XP laptop from new Vista desktop
  195. Net Meeting between windows vista and xp
  196. Wireless network problem
  197. System Restore
  198. File Sharing: CUSTOM ? Unable to share drives
  199. Slow Logons - Folder Redirection to Blame?
  200. Why doesn't this mapping script work in Vista?
  201. Limited Connectivity/Unknown Network after Suspend Mode
  202. error opening file on a network share
  203. Can't locate network
  204. Remote desktop connection Vista Ultimate
  205. Finding a server/computer over VPN
  206. DHCP fails
  207. Authenticating Via Web (Trapeze Networks)
  208. I can connect to my wireless network, but not the internet
  209. Synching with a standalone network drive?
  210. Vista drops XP on network map
  211. Network only works after physical disconnection and reconnection of LAN cable
  212. Native WiFi API
  213. Noise Floor
  214. can't disable password protected sharing
  215. Hyperterminal
  216. Vista drops network map connection
  217. wireless signal streanght
  218. static ip
  219. Sharing a folder without having a user account on the PC?
  220. vista compatible with novell border manager 3.7
  221. Strange problem: Route corrupted or may be something else
  222. Netbuei Protocol
  223. Router access (running Vista)
  224. Vista blocking access from Win2K system (can't ping or share files)
  225. Networked (Virtual) Drives - Startup Error
  226. Remove Standard User from File Sharing
  227. Internet connection bug?
  228. Vista wont change workgroup name
  229. remote assistance to local network computer
  230. FILE & Printer Sharing???
  231. Wireless to Linksys 300N
  232. I can see my XP machines, and my XP machines can see my Vista Mach
  233. Vista and Windows ME
  234. Network Drive Does not Remember Password (Vista)
  235. LAN Age of Empires
  236. I cannot torrents
  237. Google Providing Free Home WiFi Service. It stinks claims Yahoo.
  238. MEDIA SHARING IN NETWORK AND SHARING WONT SHOW A GREEN LIGHT
  239. finding a site to download music that is vista compatible,likelime
  240. Does Vista include spyware?
  241. Not connecting to web sites
  242. Does Vista VPN Server support IKE?
  243. Found a solution for slow lan detection in Vista
  244. I guess the answer is suffer!!!
  245. [Wireless networking] please help - no ideea on what to do next
  246. Access denied to Vista from XP
  247. Wireless coonectivity on start up
  248. Internet Connection Loss
  249. HELP! Wireless doesn't work, LAN does?
  250. How do I add a network location