View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

  1. Setting up Dial-Up Accounts
  2. Communications cable between two computers
  3. Vista incoming dialup connections
  4. how do I get vista to join window server2003 stand alone domain?
  5. Can Only Ping One way
  6. Vista reports shared printer offline after rebooting
  7. need help with wireless
  8. Re: IE proxy setting and VPN
  9. The connection works on 10mbps only...
  10. Network & Printer Sharing
  11. HelP!! cannot access my shared folders from other computer on netw
  12. route add vista
  13. Vista network access via dial up
  14. Networking Vista and XP computers
  15. Network discovery is turned off - again?
  16. No Wireless Device
  17. Replacing corrupt roaming profile
  18. Vista "local only" with 0.0.0.0 default gateway. Why Microsoft? Wh
  19. need help with IPv6
  20. XP sharing Internet to a Vista laptop
  21. Problem with Vista wireless & BTHomeHub
  22. Connect Vista with XP
  23. connectivity problems
  24. ICS service does not start on Vista
  25. Help! Can't get online!
  26. Network Adapter has to be Reset in Vista
  27. File sharing problems - "your folder could not be shared"
  28. Please fix this inexcusable bug in Offline File Sharing (Vista)
  29. Re: Can not add computer to domain
  30. New Vista laptop and old XP-Pro desktop
  31. VPN Link
  32. Questions on bitorrent/ peer to peer
  33. "Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address. . : 169.254.32.239"
  34. XP machines can see Vista, but can't connect...
  35. laptop at home and domain at my work
  36. Cannot get Mirra Personal Server and Vista to work
  37. Another Vista VPN problem
  38. XP & Vista ad-hoc
  39. vpn connects but no connection afterwards.
  40. Vista & WPA PSK
  41. Vista / XP / Win98 networking
  42. Unable to Authenticate when connecting to Vista PC from Mac
  43. View Status not working (USB Wifi)
  44. Incoming VPN on Vista Ultimate
  45. loginning onto a network server
  46. When I double-click a PC in my workgroup I get an error messege
  47. Router setup problems causing browser operability woe
  48. samba smbclient printing to vista not working over vpn
  49. Wireles Problem with VISTA basic
  50. Offline Files with Vista in Windows 2003 Server Domain is not work
  51. Vista and LAN connection
  52. Enable Qos
  53. Remote desktop from Vista Ultimate to XP Pro
  54. Vista Ad-hoc - How to setup Mode to Automatically conect ?
  55. Command Promt
  56. Error while connecting to Internet
  57. Re: Will not accept my password when connecting to WORKGROUP computer!
  58. Power Setting for 'sleep-like' mode
  59. internet connectivity issue on laptop
  60. Vista / XP / 2000 / Linux networking
  61. Cannot connect to internet on Vista laptop
  62. 'Connect ot network' slow to appear
  63. Logon script is not visible
  64. Vista/uTorrent/Port forwarding woes
  65. Connection but no Internet
  66. Vista and Windows 2000 domain controller
  67. NodeTypes and networking
  68. What does srv.sys do?
  69. Unable to shut down some process
  70. Why do all my programs want to access Internet?
  71. I messed up my sister\'s internet connection
  72. Wireless Home Network
  73. Rename "Unidentified network"
  74. Wep Key
  75. Vista DHCP doens't update default gateway
  76. sharing without a router
  77. UPHCLEAN 2.0 for Vista
  78. cannot turn on network
  79. One Thing That's Benn Noticed About Slow Lan Transfers
  80. Remote Desktop from Vista to W2K Server
  81. Networking vista with XP
  82. Vista lost wireless connection
  83. Vista vs. XP
  84. temporary internet files
  85. VPN to Cisco via Radius fails ppp
  86. D-Link Router Connection
  87. cannot move or delete folder
  88. Connecting to Workgroup problem
  89. Changing domain for Remote Desktop Connection
  90. Remote Assistance
  91. remote desktop stopped woking low virtual memory
  92. i am not receiving ip from the dhcp or router whats the problem
  93. Vista x64 can ping, but can't browse or get email / messenger
  94. Vista Slow to Connect
  95. set up FTP on vista business
  96. Internet Connection Sharing
  97. connecting to a network
  98. Transfering from ME
  99. Transfering from ME
  100. Vista - Have an internet connection, can't access any websites
  101. Access 2000 and Vista
  102. Re: Can't Access Printer- Access Denied.
  103. Can Vista Home Premium network with Win 98?
  104. Documents & Settings
  105. Network Drives
  106. Can't ping other local Vista PC using IP
  107. messenger video call problem
  108. Computer freezes when copying files trougth network
  109. Two separate (?) problems - printer and file sharing
  110. WiFi LAN Printer Problem
  111. \\computername doesn't work (while \\ip do)
  112. error 815 connecting through WAN miniport (PPOE)
  113. With a Fresh Boot Vista Will Not See Network Shares
  114. error message c00d11d2
  115. Can't see Network Available
  116. static ip
  117. Unidentified Network - Local Access Only
  118. Vista Networking Problem
  119. Sync Center
  120. Folder available offline but files not available
  121. DHCP client service does not start
  122. WIFI Studio
  123. Vista Prem, Internet Explorer, Multiply users on 1 PC: Error 403
  124. Connection probs
  125. printing problem with network printer
  126. Vista don't get IP Automatically after a bad shutdown in WLAN
  127. Wireless internet problem
  128. Security Network Key is Incorrect
  129. ipconfig says media is disconnected
  130. Seeing other computers in workgroup
  131. Managing Wireless Networks- List Display
  132. Error Code 0x80072F8F !?
  133. Vista Home Premium 64bit loses itself?
  134. Game via XP-Vista network
  135. Network Conection empty in VISTA
  136. xbox360 extender connects, MSN disconnects
  137. RE: Problems with removing broken ISATAP devices
  138. Microsoft ISATAP adapter
  139. Notebook does not connect via WLAN
  140. Network connection empty in Vista
  141. MVP's were are you on this one
  142. Access denied from XP computers
  143. vista networking
  144. netorking problem
  145. Networking/sharing problem
  146. Multiple default gateways in a single network
  147. vista doesn't see xp machines in net!
  148. wireless network stops
  149. Automatically "Automatically get new IP settings for the network adapter"
  150. Vista x64 Business can not discover XP/2003 machines on the network
  151. Cannot Coonect to the internet after Startup when using a USD Hard
  152. Notification for a leased IP Address
  153. Network Mapped Drive : Lost Network Connection
  154. Connecting to a Printer
  155. vista crashes with my mkapped drives
  156. can vista work on business network with various other OS's?
  157. accessing XP machine from Vista
  158. ICS Not working
  159. Keep losing Internet connection
  160. vista laptop onto bt home hub running on xp
  161. Elevation of privilege question and Support Tools
  162. Vista domain join problem
  163. ICS corrupting images over network
  164. UPnP - What do I do now???
  165. Maximum number of Mapped Drives with Vista
  166. Website found. Waiting for reply error
  167. Next generation tcp/ip stack
  168. how to view temporary internet files
  169. Networked Outlook
  170. backup
  171. Network Device Order
  172. no 108 mbps in vista?
  173. Preventing Game Explorer and WMP from Auto Connecting to Internet
  174. Vista connection to Windows 2003 server
  175. Have Network but no Internet
  176. Connecting two vista laptops
  177. DNS service in Vista Home Premium dead after some time
  178. networking Vista and 98
  179. Disconnected Network on Domain
  180. The dreaded network share over vpn problem in vista
  181. Public Folder v Sharing
  182. Multiple Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) Hosts ?
  183. Vista Network Connection to Server Drops Periodically
  184. file attachments
  185. Lost my Internet Connection, sort of
  186. vista crashes into blue screen. it's not really more robust or sec
  187. hyperterminal
  188. cannot specify a different telnet port
  189. On reboot network drive disappears
  190. My Document Sync Problem
  191. Remote Desktop cached credentials
  192. Windows Vista Tips and Tricks !
  193. Vista loses WiFi key repeatedly
  194. I Can Connect to my Network But not To Internet, HELP PLEASE
  195. Printer network set up help
  196. DHCP Client Not Starting
  197. Network adapter 6TO4
  198. Vista+XP+Wired+Wireless
  199. Desktop and Network Changing Unexpectedly
  200. Unable to share any folder, "Incorrect function"
  201. xbox360 not letting me stream files..unless i use Windows media ce
  202. Vista Business / Novell 7 shares Access Denied
  203. firewall in a domain and updates
  204. connecting to dns server
  205. access denied
  206. Prob sharing files with a Vista laptop and an XP desktop, both wir
  207. Connecting Vista Ultimate 64 bit to a Windows 2000 domain
  208. Network Printer Spews Gibberish
  209. File Sharing Not Working
  210. Network and sharing center does not allow changes
  211. Network Help - Multiple Operating Systems
  212. Re: Connecting to a Network Attached Storage device
  213. Can't Access local Network
  214. Vista "Not Connected" - but I AM! EH?
  215. Wifi not detected
  216. Losing the static IP address on a wireless card with Vista
  217. Vista Networking
  218. Storing media on a TerraStation?
  219. Vista to Server 2003 shared folders
  220. Does Vista have a location system like OS X does?
  221. Vista Business & XP Networking question
  222. PPTP - Log on with Dial-Up Networking
  223. PPTP - Log on with Dial-Up Networking
  224. Problem with looking up UNC names
  225. NetBIOS and WSD on Home Premium
  226. license manager msg "Failed to open TCP port # in license"How to c
  227. Need info backing up a Vista laptop onto an XP based network.
  228. Vista Wi-Fi Networking - like falling off a log!
  229. Unmerging network locations
  230. Copying files from XP to Vista
  231. Public network connection only "Access: Local" & not Local & Inter
  232. Accessing Vista Desktop w/ Vista Notebook
  233. Networking XP and Vista networked fine even before Vista went RTM
  234. 2 Machines 2 OS - 2 Networks??????
  235. wireless network newbie
  236. Can't connect to wireless network - Vista Laptop and SNK5630NS Rou
  237. VISTA AND XP NETWORKING... MICROSOFT HAVE MADE A MASSIVE MISTAKE!!
  238. can't connect to internet after install
  239. 2 NICs
  240. File Sharing
  241. networking home laptop and pc
  242. Cannot browse or access wireless XP laptop from wireless vista lap
  243. Default user
  244. Local Area Connection and TCP/IP for LAN Networks
  245. Can't reconnect to router after router reset
  246. Printer sharing Printer on XP Vista Laptop can't see
  247. Vista networking Problem
  248. Connecting from home office to office server
  249. connecting to shared printer
  250. Sharing issue (unintended sharing)