View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

  1. Home network Vista and XP
  2. Setting up Dial-Up Accounts
  3. Communications cable between two computers
  4. Vista incoming dialup connections
  5. how do I get vista to join window server2003 stand alone domain?
  6. Can Only Ping One way
  7. Vista reports shared printer offline after rebooting
  8. need help with wireless
  9. Re: IE proxy setting and VPN
  10. The connection works on 10mbps only...
  11. Network & Printer Sharing
  12. HelP!! cannot access my shared folders from other computer on netw
  13. route add vista
  14. Vista network access via dial up
  15. Networking Vista and XP computers
  16. Network discovery is turned off - again?
  17. No Wireless Device
  18. Replacing corrupt roaming profile
  19. Vista "local only" with 0.0.0.0 default gateway. Why Microsoft? Wh
  20. need help with IPv6
  21. XP sharing Internet to a Vista laptop
  22. Problem with Vista wireless & BTHomeHub
  23. Connect Vista with XP
  24. connectivity problems
  25. ICS service does not start on Vista
  26. Help! Can't get online!
  27. Network Adapter has to be Reset in Vista
  28. File sharing problems - "your folder could not be shared"
  29. Please fix this inexcusable bug in Offline File Sharing (Vista)
  30. Re: Can not add computer to domain
  31. New Vista laptop and old XP-Pro desktop
  32. VPN Link
  33. Questions on bitorrent/ peer to peer
  34. "Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address. . : 169.254.32.239"
  35. XP machines can see Vista, but can't connect...
  36. laptop at home and domain at my work
  37. Cannot get Mirra Personal Server and Vista to work
  38. Another Vista VPN problem
  39. XP & Vista ad-hoc
  40. vpn connects but no connection afterwards.
  41. Vista & WPA PSK
  42. Vista / XP / Win98 networking
  43. Unable to Authenticate when connecting to Vista PC from Mac
  44. View Status not working (USB Wifi)
  45. Incoming VPN on Vista Ultimate
  46. loginning onto a network server
  47. When I double-click a PC in my workgroup I get an error messege
  48. Router setup problems causing browser operability woe
  49. samba smbclient printing to vista not working over vpn
  50. Wireles Problem with VISTA basic
  51. Offline Files with Vista in Windows 2003 Server Domain is not work
  52. Vista and LAN connection
  53. Enable Qos
  54. Remote desktop from Vista Ultimate to XP Pro
  55. Vista Ad-hoc - How to setup Mode to Automatically conect ?
  56. Command Promt
  57. Error while connecting to Internet
  58. Re: Will not accept my password when connecting to WORKGROUP computer!
  59. Power Setting for 'sleep-like' mode
  60. internet connectivity issue on laptop
  61. Vista / XP / 2000 / Linux networking
  62. Cannot connect to internet on Vista laptop
  63. 'Connect ot network' slow to appear
  64. Logon script is not visible
  65. Vista/uTorrent/Port forwarding woes
  66. Connection but no Internet
  67. Vista and Windows 2000 domain controller
  68. NodeTypes and networking
  69. What does srv.sys do?
  70. Unable to shut down some process
  71. Why do all my programs want to access Internet?
  72. I messed up my sister\'s internet connection
  73. Wireless Home Network
  74. Rename "Unidentified network"
  75. Wep Key
  76. Vista DHCP doens't update default gateway
  77. sharing without a router
  78. UPHCLEAN 2.0 for Vista
  79. cannot turn on network
  80. One Thing That's Benn Noticed About Slow Lan Transfers
  81. Remote Desktop from Vista to W2K Server
  82. Networking vista with XP
  83. Vista lost wireless connection
  84. Vista vs. XP
  85. temporary internet files
  86. VPN to Cisco via Radius fails ppp
  87. D-Link Router Connection
  88. cannot move or delete folder
  89. Connecting to Workgroup problem
  90. Changing domain for Remote Desktop Connection
  91. Remote Assistance
  92. remote desktop stopped woking low virtual memory
  93. i am not receiving ip from the dhcp or router whats the problem
  94. Vista x64 can ping, but can't browse or get email / messenger
  95. Vista Slow to Connect
  96. set up FTP on vista business
  97. Internet Connection Sharing
  98. connecting to a network
  99. Transfering from ME
  100. Transfering from ME
  101. Vista - Have an internet connection, can't access any websites
  102. Access 2000 and Vista
  103. Re: Can't Access Printer- Access Denied.
  104. Can Vista Home Premium network with Win 98?
  105. Documents & Settings
  106. Network Drives
  107. Can't ping other local Vista PC using IP
  108. messenger video call problem
  109. Computer freezes when copying files trougth network
  110. Two separate (?) problems - printer and file sharing
  111. WiFi LAN Printer Problem
  112. \\computername doesn't work (while \\ip do)
  113. error 815 connecting through WAN miniport (PPOE)
  114. With a Fresh Boot Vista Will Not See Network Shares
  115. error message c00d11d2
  116. Can't see Network Available
  117. static ip
  118. Unidentified Network - Local Access Only
  119. Vista Networking Problem
  120. Sync Center
  121. Folder available offline but files not available
  122. DHCP client service does not start
  123. WIFI Studio
  124. Vista Prem, Internet Explorer, Multiply users on 1 PC: Error 403
  125. Connection probs
  126. printing problem with network printer
  127. Vista don't get IP Automatically after a bad shutdown in WLAN
  128. Wireless internet problem
  129. Security Network Key is Incorrect
  130. ipconfig says media is disconnected
  131. Seeing other computers in workgroup
  132. Managing Wireless Networks- List Display
  133. Error Code 0x80072F8F !?
  134. Vista Home Premium 64bit loses itself?
  135. Game via XP-Vista network
  136. Network Conection empty in VISTA
  137. xbox360 extender connects, MSN disconnects
  138. RE: Problems with removing broken ISATAP devices
  139. Microsoft ISATAP adapter
  140. Notebook does not connect via WLAN
  141. Network connection empty in Vista
  142. MVP's were are you on this one
  143. Access denied from XP computers
  144. vista networking
  145. netorking problem
  146. Networking/sharing problem
  147. Multiple default gateways in a single network
  148. vista doesn't see xp machines in net!
  149. wireless network stops
  150. Automatically "Automatically get new IP settings for the network adapter"
  151. Vista x64 Business can not discover XP/2003 machines on the network
  152. Cannot Coonect to the internet after Startup when using a USD Hard
  153. Notification for a leased IP Address
  154. Network Mapped Drive : Lost Network Connection
  155. Connecting to a Printer
  156. vista crashes with my mkapped drives
  157. can vista work on business network with various other OS's?
  158. accessing XP machine from Vista
  159. ICS Not working
  160. Keep losing Internet connection
  161. vista laptop onto bt home hub running on xp
  162. Elevation of privilege question and Support Tools
  163. Vista domain join problem
  164. ICS corrupting images over network
  165. UPnP - What do I do now???
  166. Maximum number of Mapped Drives with Vista
  167. Website found. Waiting for reply error
  168. Next generation tcp/ip stack
  169. how to view temporary internet files
  170. Networked Outlook
  171. backup
  172. Network Device Order
  173. no 108 mbps in vista?
  174. Preventing Game Explorer and WMP from Auto Connecting to Internet
  175. Vista connection to Windows 2003 server
  176. Have Network but no Internet
  177. Connecting two vista laptops
  178. DNS service in Vista Home Premium dead after some time
  179. networking Vista and 98
  180. Disconnected Network on Domain
  181. The dreaded network share over vpn problem in vista
  182. Public Folder v Sharing
  183. Multiple Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) Hosts ?
  184. Vista Network Connection to Server Drops Periodically
  185. file attachments
  186. Lost my Internet Connection, sort of
  187. vista crashes into blue screen. it's not really more robust or sec
  188. hyperterminal
  189. cannot specify a different telnet port
  190. On reboot network drive disappears
  191. My Document Sync Problem
  192. Remote Desktop cached credentials
  193. Windows Vista Tips and Tricks !
  194. Vista loses WiFi key repeatedly
  195. I Can Connect to my Network But not To Internet, HELP PLEASE
  196. Printer network set up help
  197. DHCP Client Not Starting
  198. Network adapter 6TO4
  199. Vista+XP+Wired+Wireless
  200. Desktop and Network Changing Unexpectedly
  201. Unable to share any folder, "Incorrect function"
  202. xbox360 not letting me stream files..unless i use Windows media ce
  203. Vista Business / Novell 7 shares Access Denied
  204. firewall in a domain and updates
  205. connecting to dns server
  206. access denied
  207. Prob sharing files with a Vista laptop and an XP desktop, both wir
  208. Connecting Vista Ultimate 64 bit to a Windows 2000 domain
  209. Network Printer Spews Gibberish
  210. File Sharing Not Working
  211. Network and sharing center does not allow changes
  212. Network Help - Multiple Operating Systems
  213. Re: Connecting to a Network Attached Storage device
  214. Can't Access local Network
  215. Vista "Not Connected" - but I AM! EH?
  216. Wifi not detected
  217. Losing the static IP address on a wireless card with Vista
  218. Vista Networking
  219. Storing media on a TerraStation?
  220. Vista to Server 2003 shared folders
  221. Does Vista have a location system like OS X does?
  222. Vista Business & XP Networking question
  223. PPTP - Log on with Dial-Up Networking
  224. PPTP - Log on with Dial-Up Networking
  225. Problem with looking up UNC names
  226. NetBIOS and WSD on Home Premium
  227. license manager msg "Failed to open TCP port # in license"How to c
  228. Need info backing up a Vista laptop onto an XP based network.
  229. Vista Wi-Fi Networking - like falling off a log!
  230. Unmerging network locations
  231. Copying files from XP to Vista
  232. Public network connection only "Access: Local" & not Local & Inter
  233. Accessing Vista Desktop w/ Vista Notebook
  234. Networking XP and Vista networked fine even before Vista went RTM
  235. 2 Machines 2 OS - 2 Networks??????
  236. wireless network newbie
  237. Can't connect to wireless network - Vista Laptop and SNK5630NS Rou
  238. VISTA AND XP NETWORKING... MICROSOFT HAVE MADE A MASSIVE MISTAKE!!
  239. can't connect to internet after install
  240. 2 NICs
  241. File Sharing
  242. networking home laptop and pc
  243. Cannot browse or access wireless XP laptop from wireless vista lap
  244. Default user
  245. Local Area Connection and TCP/IP for LAN Networks
  246. Can't reconnect to router after router reset
  247. Printer sharing Printer on XP Vista Laptop can't see
  248. Vista networking Problem
  249. Connecting from home office to office server
  250. connecting to shared printer