View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

  1. Communications cable between two computers
  2. Vista incoming dialup connections
  3. how do I get vista to join window server2003 stand alone domain?
  4. Can Only Ping One way
  5. Vista reports shared printer offline after rebooting
  6. need help with wireless
  7. Re: IE proxy setting and VPN
  8. The connection works on 10mbps only...
  9. Network & Printer Sharing
  10. HelP!! cannot access my shared folders from other computer on netw
  11. route add vista
  12. Vista network access via dial up
  13. Networking Vista and XP computers
  14. Network discovery is turned off - again?
  15. No Wireless Device
  16. Replacing corrupt roaming profile
  17. Vista "local only" with 0.0.0.0 default gateway. Why Microsoft? Wh
  18. need help with IPv6
  19. XP sharing Internet to a Vista laptop
  20. Problem with Vista wireless & BTHomeHub
  21. Connect Vista with XP
  22. connectivity problems
  23. ICS service does not start on Vista
  24. Help! Can't get online!
  25. Network Adapter has to be Reset in Vista
  26. File sharing problems - "your folder could not be shared"
  27. Please fix this inexcusable bug in Offline File Sharing (Vista)
  28. Re: Can not add computer to domain
  29. New Vista laptop and old XP-Pro desktop
  30. VPN Link
  31. Questions on bitorrent/ peer to peer
  32. "Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address. . : 169.254.32.239"
  33. XP machines can see Vista, but can't connect...
  34. laptop at home and domain at my work
  35. Cannot get Mirra Personal Server and Vista to work
  36. Another Vista VPN problem
  37. XP & Vista ad-hoc
  38. vpn connects but no connection afterwards.
  39. Vista & WPA PSK
  40. Vista / XP / Win98 networking
  41. Unable to Authenticate when connecting to Vista PC from Mac
  42. View Status not working (USB Wifi)
  43. Incoming VPN on Vista Ultimate
  44. loginning onto a network server
  45. When I double-click a PC in my workgroup I get an error messege
  46. Router setup problems causing browser operability woe
  47. samba smbclient printing to vista not working over vpn
  48. Wireles Problem with VISTA basic
  49. Offline Files with Vista in Windows 2003 Server Domain is not work
  50. Vista and LAN connection
  51. Enable Qos
  52. Remote desktop from Vista Ultimate to XP Pro
  53. Vista Ad-hoc - How to setup Mode to Automatically conect ?
  54. Command Promt
  55. Error while connecting to Internet
  56. Re: Will not accept my password when connecting to WORKGROUP computer!
  57. Power Setting for 'sleep-like' mode
  58. internet connectivity issue on laptop
  59. Vista / XP / 2000 / Linux networking
  60. Cannot connect to internet on Vista laptop
  61. 'Connect ot network' slow to appear
  62. Logon script is not visible
  63. Vista/uTorrent/Port forwarding woes
  64. Connection but no Internet
  65. Vista and Windows 2000 domain controller
  66. NodeTypes and networking
  67. What does srv.sys do?
  68. Unable to shut down some process
  69. Why do all my programs want to access Internet?
  70. I messed up my sister\'s internet connection
  71. Wireless Home Network
  72. Rename "Unidentified network"
  73. Wep Key
  74. Vista DHCP doens't update default gateway
  75. sharing without a router
  76. UPHCLEAN 2.0 for Vista
  77. cannot turn on network
  78. One Thing That's Benn Noticed About Slow Lan Transfers
  79. Remote Desktop from Vista to W2K Server
  80. Networking vista with XP
  81. Vista lost wireless connection
  82. Vista vs. XP
  83. temporary internet files
  84. VPN to Cisco via Radius fails ppp
  85. D-Link Router Connection
  86. cannot move or delete folder
  87. Connecting to Workgroup problem
  88. Changing domain for Remote Desktop Connection
  89. Remote Assistance
  90. remote desktop stopped woking low virtual memory
  91. i am not receiving ip from the dhcp or router whats the problem
  92. Vista x64 can ping, but can't browse or get email / messenger
  93. Vista Slow to Connect
  94. set up FTP on vista business
  95. Internet Connection Sharing
  96. connecting to a network
  97. Transfering from ME
  98. Transfering from ME
  99. Vista - Have an internet connection, can't access any websites
  100. Access 2000 and Vista
  101. Re: Can't Access Printer- Access Denied.
  102. Can Vista Home Premium network with Win 98?
  103. Documents & Settings
  104. Network Drives
  105. Can't ping other local Vista PC using IP
  106. messenger video call problem
  107. Computer freezes when copying files trougth network
  108. Two separate (?) problems - printer and file sharing
  109. WiFi LAN Printer Problem
  110. \\computername doesn't work (while \\ip do)
  111. error 815 connecting through WAN miniport (PPOE)
  112. With a Fresh Boot Vista Will Not See Network Shares
  113. error message c00d11d2
  114. Can't see Network Available
  115. static ip
  116. Unidentified Network - Local Access Only
  117. Vista Networking Problem
  118. Sync Center
  119. Folder available offline but files not available
  120. DHCP client service does not start
  121. WIFI Studio
  122. Vista Prem, Internet Explorer, Multiply users on 1 PC: Error 403
  123. Connection probs
  124. printing problem with network printer
  125. Vista don't get IP Automatically after a bad shutdown in WLAN
  126. Wireless internet problem
  127. Security Network Key is Incorrect
  128. ipconfig says media is disconnected
  129. Seeing other computers in workgroup
  130. Managing Wireless Networks- List Display
  131. Error Code 0x80072F8F !?
  132. Vista Home Premium 64bit loses itself?
  133. Game via XP-Vista network
  134. Network Conection empty in VISTA
  135. xbox360 extender connects, MSN disconnects
  136. RE: Problems with removing broken ISATAP devices
  137. Microsoft ISATAP adapter
  138. Notebook does not connect via WLAN
  139. Network connection empty in Vista
  140. MVP's were are you on this one
  141. Access denied from XP computers
  142. vista networking
  143. netorking problem
  144. Networking/sharing problem
  145. Multiple default gateways in a single network
  146. vista doesn't see xp machines in net!
  147. wireless network stops
  148. Automatically "Automatically get new IP settings for the network adapter"
  149. Vista x64 Business can not discover XP/2003 machines on the network
  150. Cannot Coonect to the internet after Startup when using a USD Hard
  151. Notification for a leased IP Address
  152. Network Mapped Drive : Lost Network Connection
  153. Connecting to a Printer
  154. vista crashes with my mkapped drives
  155. can vista work on business network with various other OS's?
  156. accessing XP machine from Vista
  157. ICS Not working
  158. Keep losing Internet connection
  159. vista laptop onto bt home hub running on xp
  160. Elevation of privilege question and Support Tools
  161. Vista domain join problem
  162. ICS corrupting images over network
  163. UPnP - What do I do now???
  164. Maximum number of Mapped Drives with Vista
  165. Website found. Waiting for reply error
  166. Next generation tcp/ip stack
  167. how to view temporary internet files
  168. Networked Outlook
  169. backup
  170. Network Device Order
  171. no 108 mbps in vista?
  172. Preventing Game Explorer and WMP from Auto Connecting to Internet
  173. Vista connection to Windows 2003 server
  174. Have Network but no Internet
  175. Connecting two vista laptops
  176. DNS service in Vista Home Premium dead after some time
  177. networking Vista and 98
  178. Disconnected Network on Domain
  179. The dreaded network share over vpn problem in vista
  180. Public Folder v Sharing
  181. Multiple Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) Hosts ?
  182. Vista Network Connection to Server Drops Periodically
  183. file attachments
  184. Lost my Internet Connection, sort of
  185. vista crashes into blue screen. it's not really more robust or sec
  186. hyperterminal
  187. cannot specify a different telnet port
  188. On reboot network drive disappears
  189. My Document Sync Problem
  190. Remote Desktop cached credentials
  191. Windows Vista Tips and Tricks !
  192. Vista loses WiFi key repeatedly
  193. I Can Connect to my Network But not To Internet, HELP PLEASE
  194. Printer network set up help
  195. DHCP Client Not Starting
  196. Network adapter 6TO4
  197. Vista+XP+Wired+Wireless
  198. Desktop and Network Changing Unexpectedly
  199. Unable to share any folder, "Incorrect function"
  200. xbox360 not letting me stream files..unless i use Windows media ce
  201. Vista Business / Novell 7 shares Access Denied
  202. firewall in a domain and updates
  203. connecting to dns server
  204. access denied
  205. Prob sharing files with a Vista laptop and an XP desktop, both wir
  206. Connecting Vista Ultimate 64 bit to a Windows 2000 domain
  207. Network Printer Spews Gibberish
  208. File Sharing Not Working
  209. Network and sharing center does not allow changes
  210. Network Help - Multiple Operating Systems
  211. Re: Connecting to a Network Attached Storage device
  212. Can't Access local Network
  213. Vista "Not Connected" - but I AM! EH?
  214. Wifi not detected
  215. Losing the static IP address on a wireless card with Vista
  216. Vista Networking
  217. Storing media on a TerraStation?
  218. Vista to Server 2003 shared folders
  219. Does Vista have a location system like OS X does?
  220. Vista Business & XP Networking question
  221. PPTP - Log on with Dial-Up Networking
  222. PPTP - Log on with Dial-Up Networking
  223. Problem with looking up UNC names
  224. NetBIOS and WSD on Home Premium
  225. license manager msg "Failed to open TCP port # in license"How to c
  226. Need info backing up a Vista laptop onto an XP based network.
  227. Vista Wi-Fi Networking - like falling off a log!
  228. Unmerging network locations
  229. Copying files from XP to Vista
  230. Public network connection only "Access: Local" & not Local & Inter
  231. Accessing Vista Desktop w/ Vista Notebook
  232. Networking XP and Vista networked fine even before Vista went RTM
  233. 2 Machines 2 OS - 2 Networks??????
  234. wireless network newbie
  235. Can't connect to wireless network - Vista Laptop and SNK5630NS Rou
  236. VISTA AND XP NETWORKING... MICROSOFT HAVE MADE A MASSIVE MISTAKE!!
  237. can't connect to internet after install
  238. 2 NICs
  239. File Sharing
  240. networking home laptop and pc
  241. Cannot browse or access wireless XP laptop from wireless vista lap
  242. Default user
  243. Local Area Connection and TCP/IP for LAN Networks
  244. Can't reconnect to router after router reset
  245. Printer sharing Printer on XP Vista Laptop can't see
  246. Vista networking Problem
  247. Connecting from home office to office server
  248. connecting to shared printer
  249. Sharing issue (unintended sharing)
  250. Vista Network Problem with Switch