View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

  1. add another ip to your NIC
  2. can not connect to my home wireless
  3. DNS Problem
  4. Remote Desktop: What is my IP
  5. Home Network
  6. Share Printer between Vista Laptop and XP Desktop
  7. There is more than one active network connection on this computer
  8. How can I force Vista to get new IP on wireless network change
  9. Vista - 98SE - printers
  10. Access problem to network server
  11. Remote Desktop Connection Breaks
  12. Vista home edition and win2k3 server file sharing
  13. Vista Crashes My Corporate Network
  14. Vista Sync Center
  15. Different sharing rules?
  16. laptop connected to wireless network but no internet
  17. Offline files stopped syncing
  18. US Bought Vista computer not connecting Wirelessly in South Africa
  19. Can't see Vista computer on network
  20. IT or Network xpertise needed - strange no startup problem
  21. Vista stopped dialing internet
  22. Internet Connectivity
  23. Ethernet and Wireless Together
  24. Vista x64 networking & internet problem
  25. Remote Desktop saved credentials Vista Business
  26. wireless network connect/disconnect
  27. Manual Setup option does not show up in Windows Vista Ultimate
  28. No Internet Connection--LAN Works fine
  29. vista business cannot join domain on sbs 2003
  30. Dear Barb Bowman, Please can you post a fix for DHCP local only Vista bug/feature
  31. Cant see my vista machine
  32. Sharing Mounted Drive
  33. Access Database networking and Windows Vista
  34. IP Address Password Prompt
  35. Terminal Services Failure
  36. Remote Desktop
  37. vista sharing with xp
  38. Vista to Vista network -- access denied (one direction)
  39. how to block access to ad-hoc networks?
  40. Network connection properites do not persist across a reboot.
  41. multi-homed routing
  42. Lacie Ethernet Big Disk and Internet
  43. Cannot access properties in "local area connection properties" win
  44. Cant disconnect Network drive in vista :(
  45. Network Vista to XP - Access Denied only Vista to XP
  46. My laptop running Vista business cannot see my XP desktop
  47. Vista Business to Server2000 Domain
  48. IPX/SPX networking protocol
  49. Wireless Network Woes - Low Utilization
  50. Wireless Network Woes - Low Utilization
  51. Vista ODBC/DSN errors connecting to windows 2000 server
  52. DHCP settings keep getting setup
  53. blue screen
  54. 633 and 797 error messages
  55. Vista laptop, XP desktop, folder sharing from laptop to desktop
  56. Windows Vista remote install for Sophos AV
  57. Print sharing: XP client to Vista service in domain
  58. Cannot connect to XP Printer from Vista Home Basic
  59. Remote Desktop Connect
  60. XP Home/Vista network
  61. Fresh Vista Install Cannot Access Internet
  62. Can not access some websites
  63. Net Gear Routers
  64. Internet to slow why?
  65. Offline files keep disappearing
  66. The specified service does not exist as an installed service
  67. Vista and Linksys VOIP wireless router WRTP54G
  68. Help with Vista 07 and syncing 2007 Outlook
  69. Wireless network changes to limited connectivity randomly
  70. Printer sharing from Vista client to Windows XP server
  71. Vista Offline Files and Office 2007 problems
  72. Vista machine chokes network traffic and prevents XP machines from browsing internet.
  73. Internet connection sharing on Windows Vista
  74. Vista - XP Printer Sharing?
  75. PPPOE connections created show up as Dial-up connections
  76. Workgroup name
  77. Vista Ultimate - VPN mystery
  78. Printer Sharing not activating.
  79. 2 computers in same workgroup -Vista and Win 2000 - Can't logon
  80. Network Icon shows no connection, but there is one!
  81. file sharing not working
  82. How WAKE computer to use Remote Desktop?
  83. Restore a DLL in Vista?
  84. internet explorer + microsoft visual C+ error
  85. On xp can see files in vista but not open
  86. Joining Vista to a Domain Servers (HELP)
  87. But I AM connected to the Internet!
  88. Newbie Wireless Setup Question
  89. Networking vista and Windows ME
  90. An error ocurred while Internet Connection Sharing was being enabl
  91. Network Printing
  92. Printer sharing,Vista Home Prem to Vista Home Basic
  93. Wireless Router or Access Point
  94. can't map to a network drive but can map to others
  95. How do I get dialup idle timeout to work with incoming network pro
  96. Error in "network and sharing center"
  97. Problem to get default gateway in dhcp
  98. Unable to log on network PC
  99. Accessing files hares
  100. Networking
  101. Vista Laptop asks for user & password from 1 WinXP but not other W
  102. Network connections
  103. No access to vista
  104. Vista can't open websites using domain names?
  105. can't connect to SQL Server wireless but can with wired
  106. no Internet when resuming at a different network
  107. Help me please! Connection Problems...
  108. No communication
  109. Vista Premium should be able to host Remote Desktop
  110. Don't start session out of domain
  111. Ad Hoc conection: Internet Connection Sharing disabled
  112. How to activate Vista bisiness firewall
  113. two Vista Machines can not talk
  114. Will xp upgrade to vista fix networking issue?
  115. Save issue on Vista Ultimate
  116. Ultimate x64 & Marvell Yukon 88E8056
  117. Reset Vista Proxy in Command Line
  118. xp - vista networking
  119. And yes, another can't reach DHCP.
  120. After remove bridge connection on Vista Business...
  121. Vista - Can't login to skype from office network but can from home
  122. Networking wireless and wired without router
  123. Problem networking vista with vista.
  124. why so long
  125. New Atheros Ethernet Driver causes Windows to hang on boot
  126. Vista Remote Desktop credentials do not work
  127. network not found
  128. Can't connect to router with hidden ssid
  129. word fails to read/save documents on SBS share from Vista desktop
  130. Networking gods not pleased with Vista and SBS on the same network
  131. Auto connect Ad-Hoc wireless network in Vista
  132. why cant i see either computer
  133. Cisco VPN and Vista
  134. Vista & XP Network - Wired WORKS - Wirless does NOT Work
  135. losing networking completely
  136. networking XP and Vista
  137. need to run utility to get on the internet
  138. Windows Vista Connection Problem
  139. Vista ics wired wireless sharing
  140. Vista Basic - network printer goes offline on re-start
  141. Vista Wireless Problem
  142. modem disconnects
  143. Vista/XP Permission Issue?
  144. Local connectivity versus 'local plus internet connectivity
  145. Windows 98 Attached Printers - Can't add network printer from Vist
  146. Unable to set up network with router
  147. Creating a password for network
  148. RE: Cannot get all network computers to connect.
  149. Computer descriptions
  150. Internet connection problems - sometimes won't connect (confused)
  151. Remote Desktop Connection Question
  152. HP l7680 networked printer
  153. Unidentified Network in Vista
  154. Weird network issue
  155. Networking XP(SP2) to Vista Home Premium
  156. Connect to Home Computer
  157. Adding Vista computer to XP workgroup
  158. Access Denied trying to access Vista PC
  159. Network shutdown when starting online games
  160. Network with XP
  161. Unable to configure router
  162. Remote Desktop Connection Protocol Error
  163. Create a shared folder or drive
  164. TSCLIENT Computer shows up in Network
  165. cannot see network
  166. Weekly Hottest Computer Free tips (26-09-07)
  167. connecting two computers
  168. Telneting from Windows Vista hungs after typing some chars
  169. Telneting from Windows Vista hungs after typens some chars
  170. Blue screen with PowerPoint via Remote Desktop Connection
  171. No Connection
  172. file sharing issues
  173. Setting up Windows Vista as WAP
  174. IGMP
  175. Setting Fixed IP Doesn't Take
  176. "Always Avaliable Offline" option is missing
  177. Cannot Connect 2 home pcs
  178. Telnet to Linux server: XP can, Vista can't
  179. Networking Vista Laptop to XP Desktop
  180. Vista doesn't delete syncronization relationship
  181. Folder Redirection: The system call level is not correct
  182. Ultimate Loses Static IP address when shutdown?
  183. Unknown network
  184. My Windows media center can read files and folders that my xbox ca
  185. Ability to disable LLMNR?
  186. firewall settings for home network
  187. Ad-hoc keeps disconnecting
  188. vista newbie wireleless connection question
  189. RDP "vista to xpsp2"
  190. Syncronization Center
  191. Vista Machine requires password from Workgroups
  192. Problems with Group Policy Processing in Vista
  193. Vista business no wireless networks after joining domain
  194. network and sharing center doesnt let me do anything
  195. installing tomcat on vista
  196. Wireless router connecting with Vista Ultimate
  197. Networking Issue
  198. Logon Unsuccessful
  199. Shared files
  200. Wireless Network
  201. RDC Vista laptop to XP desktop. Can't get desktop to print at lap
  202. telnet dosbox operation
  203. Router - Online games disconnecting
  204. Using Kixtart logon scripts
  205. Strange behavior in wireless network
  206. Attempt to Network Vista Home on Domain Based Network (W2K -Server
  207. Share printer Vista Ultimate 64 computer with XP Pro 32 bit
  208. wireles troubles
  209. For Robert L - editing registry to fix wireless DHCP problems
  210. vist and xp networking
  211. Gimme back XP
  212. After VPN, can't browse the network
  213. Remote Desktop Problems
  214. Outlook 2007 through VPN is not working
  215. Wired and Wireless networks
  216. windows vista home basic
  217. Wireless networks renamed in numerical order by Vista?
  218. can't release ip
  219. WD Sync Drops Internet connection on Vista premium Gateway laptop
  220. finding a printer connected to a Mac
  221. Wireless
  222. Please Help! I want to turn my old PC into a File Server
  223. Vista ics wireless wired bridge
  224. Windows Explorer not seeing wireless laptop
  225. Re: US Robotics USR805422 Wireless USB Adaptor
  226. Network computer login and permissions
  227. Problems setting up a LAN printer like Default in Home Premium Laptop
  228. Sharing a printer
  229. networking
  230. Wifi limited to 54mbps?
  231. 'HOME' network invisible but can connect
  232. Socket problem migrating to Vista
  233. Repost of Dire Request for Help: Laptop works with Wireless when NOT passworded; will not work when passworded
  234. Printer and Network Sharing between XP and VISTA
  235. Not able to access SBS 2003 PC from Vista 64-bit
  236. workstation service
  237. Can't access a pc in a noetwork
  238. File sharing - set up not working
  239. Vista firewall and file & printer sharing
  240. FTP Server Installation
  241. Configuring My Documents
  242. vpn over wireless network
  243. Multiple LAN networks appeared.TCP/IPv.6 problem?
  244. Media Sharing and Share Video from a UNC Path
  245. Re: No ethernet internet connection via router nor cable modem
  246. One Way Traffic for File & Printer Sharing
  247. network sharing causing explorer to freeze
  248. Vista DHCP Static Switch causes problem
  249. Network window is totally empty!
  250. Media Sharing Problem's, Xbox360 and Nokia N95