View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

  1. Setting a start-up page for wireless network
  2. Setting up users
  3. lan message
  4. HELP! No internet when copying files from ethernet drive
  5. Access Internet on Vista via ICS enabled Windows XP
  6. Another intermittent failure to connect to the network
  7. my network places kills my computer
  8. Vista needs reset network adapter after wake up
  9. Error: A cable is not plugged into the network adapter "Local Area Connection"
  10. Wireless Network Connection Periodically is Dropped
  11. Printing problems in Vista over a print server
  12. Wireless Connection Problem to the Internet
  13. Vista 64bit/Samba connection problem
  14. How to share local folder with specific user on other machine?
  15. Vista - Intermittent failure to connect to the network
  16. not able to connect to internet
  17. Program can't see the network?
  18. Ethernet Vista Ultimate to XP
  19. Network Vista
  20. Loses Authority
  21. Connection Failed Due to Status Code 17
  22. Frequent Disconnects only restart helps
  23. Win2K3 shared printer won't reconnect on Vista client after reboot
  24. Vista can access XP machine by IP address but not name
  25. "Computer" vs. "Media Device"
  26. No idea what my problem is. But think it has something to do with networking.
  27. Adding and Deleting a User Account
  28. ballon network notifications
  29. Vista and XP workgroups
  30. Cant connect to network drives in vista but can on xp
  31. Did Microsoft break my network?
  32. Re: Networking
  33. Unidentified network/limited connectivity...
  34. Incomplete Home Network Access
  35. How do I get my working network back?
  36. "...is not accessible. Network path not found" Also can't print.
  37. Discovery doesn't seem to be working
  38. Need help setting up Ethernet (non wireless) Internet Connection
  39. Vista to printer on XP
  40. Cannot see other computer in workgroup
  41. restoring file sharing defaults in Vista
  42. Windows Cannot Connect to Group Policy Client Service...
  43. Did I do something wrong???
  44. Internet Sharing (Static IP)
  45. Wireless isn't working
  46. Connect to the network manually
  47. Using Remote Desktop Connection
  48. Is this working properly?
  49. WiFi Card will not find networks when > 2GB RAM
  50. Vista 64bit very slow WLAN connection
  51. Red X
  52. Problem in the NETWORK group
  53. Windows 7 shared printers
  54. how to show separate domain names in vista?
  55. Quality Of Service
  56. dual nic route Internet though one
  57. WLAN security concerns
  58. Access from XP denied to optical drives on Vista machine
  59. Excellent signal strength but limited/no connectivity
  60. Cannot connect to remote disk over network
  61. Networking with lan
  62. VPN unable resolve internal DNS
  63. Networking with XP and Vista
  64. Any chance today's Win Vista update has messed up my network access?
  65. Can't Add Printers
  66. Network map shows not connected
  67. Cannot delete file or folder
  68. Network Name vs Workgroup
  69. Can't turn on Network Discovery
  70. Publisher 2000 documents change group & user names when saving.
  71. Sharing Printer over TCPIP without windows networking
  72. wrelesscard not recogized after bsod!
  73. How to recover default Favorites folders
  74. Unable to connect to internet when using the Guest User account
  75. Print Share with XP Computer
  76. connect to 2 networks show in screen problem
  77. PC turns itself on overnight
  78. can't reply to newsgroup
  79. Vista 32-bit machine won't allow Vista 64-bit machine to connect
  80. Wirless problem on vista home basic
  81. lost my wireless
  82. Vista /XP Networking:can't open external drives
  83. Revisiting the Buffalo NAS vs. Vista problem...
  84. New Use Syntax on Vista
  85. Vista Workgroup help!
  86. Vista and old access2000
  87. Shared Folder Access Denied
  88. connect to 2 networks at the same time?
  89. Sharing Vista from XP - some partitions denied
  90. Inability to open Favorites on an XP Solved
  91. Network & Sharing Center
  92. Problems with a shared printer
  93. IE unable to connect to Internet
  94. Sharing files with VMware machine
  95. Home: Laptop to desktop/printer contection
  96. Verify TCP/IP address for shared drive
  97. Unstable wireless network
  98. Unidentified network
  99. Net View Mystery
  100. Sharing fails with VMware machine
  101. Slow transfer
  102. Vista sharing anomoly
  103. Re: Xbox 360 and Windows - "PC Not Listed"
  104. Vista renames my network home directory
  105. "Access denied" error when doing user profile offline sync
  106. Internet Explorer Cannot Resolve Domain Names
  107. Event ID 1003 — DHCP Client Lease Validity
  108. cannot get XP printer to share with vista PC
  109. need helping with Openvpn server running on vista box
  110. Error 0x80070005 access is denied
  111. Unable to save files across the network
  112. Activating dormant Vista laptop lags network
  113. Activating dormant Vista laptop lags network
  114. Email contacts
  115. No LIst of Connected Network Anyplace
  116. Re: Tips on newworking XP to Vista
  117. Remote Desktop puzzle that is beyond me...
  118. Can't get my Vista Machine to netgwork with an XP Machine
  119. Vista Ultimate unable to browse to Windows 2003 DC
  120. Disregard
  121. VPN Connection in tray icon?
  122. Internet Connection Sharing
  123. Win 7 RAID, Server AV, mobile profiles... Questions...
  124. Two Vista machine on the same network can't see each other.
  125. Mobile profiles without server? Server AV? Windows 7 does RAID 5?
  126. Limited connectivity for my Internet connection –Sleep mode.
  127. IE8 Favorites - Vista x64 SP2
  128. Cannot share xp files or printer on vista laptop
  129. Network shares without logging in?
  130. Vista 64 Remote Desktop to Server 2003 Newbie Question
  131. Sharing printer over NETBEUI
  132. Log-on time
  133. Sharing Vista Folders
  134. Newbie Network Help
  135. Printer Sharing Vista
  136. Local Only, no previous problems, no other computers on network having problems
  137. User Levels and Software Updates
  138. XP now sees VISTA.... works for ME, don't know if it will work 4 U
  139. unauthenticated network in sharing center
  140. Tt123456
  141. We network Vista
  142. Can't ping XP (even IP) but XP can ping Vista x64
  143. Can't Rename files or folders on server
  144. Networking of sorts on a Submarine
  145. Latest updates messed with Notification Area
  146. Remote Desktop Reconnect Issue
  147. WMPNetworkSvc - Service won't start, immediately stops after start
  148. Port Forwarding
  149. How to load x86 print drivers on Vista x64 for XP/Vista 32 bit OS
  150. Access to Raid drive on Vista network
  151. xbox to network with vista
  152. Cannot Complete Login To GameCrazy.com Site With Netgear-N Router WNR2000
  153. Printing from network laptop if desktop turned off
  154. what is ip 224.0.0.252 used by host process for?
  155. DHCP Client is not running
  156. Connect to Windows 2000 Server
  157. Re: network problem
  158. Do you want to move or copy files from this zone - share to desktop
  159. Local Access Only, Unidentified Network
  160. Re: Can connect to router but not to internet?
  161. Can't reach one machine by VPN!
  162. Will this ever work?
  163. Re: XP Computer disappears and reappears arbitrarily from Vista Computer
  164. Re: Can connect to router but not to internet?
  165. Vista WebDAV Client
  166. Can't see mobile wireless device on wireless network
  167. Vista 64 Home Premium Connects With One of Two XP Pro PC's
  168. Files not showing
  169. Slow Shared Printer - Extrememly Slow Shared Printer
  170. Re: Hide Network Icon in System Tray
  171. Hello
  172. re: wireless ad hoc connection
  173. Limited download speed on vista to 120mbit
  174. Re: Vista Home Premium too selective...
  175. Problem connecting to xp server
  176. Can not log onto a Vista machine byway of the network
  177. Re: Can connect to router but not to internet?
  178. sudden disconnect from the internet
  179. Write permission for just 1 computer in LAN
  180. Cannot brows Vista machine from XP machine
  181. error 0x80070035
  182. Question on wireless networking from hotels, etc.
  183. Have trouble connecting to VPN from home, please help!
  184. Unable to access internet with working connection
  185. How to add Restart option, when system connected through remotely
  186. Turning on Network Services
  187. network
  188. Re: Printing: one user can, other can't
  189. can not connect cisco vpn by using windows vista
  190. Re: Local Only network
  191. Keep Having to Merge Networks.
  192. Re: Local Only network
  193. XP Computer disappears and reappears arbitrarily from Vista Computer
  194. Can't share Public folder
  195. ICS Error-Cannot share
  196. Media Sharing Issue
  197. Weird Network Problem
  198. Fixed computer browsing problem, want to be sure I know what I did
  199. Re: Internet Explorer 8 Displays Blank Page
  200. ssl vpn works with XP not ith vista
  201. Browser problem..
  202. LAN hard drive
  203. vista can view xp but...
  204. Limited connectivity on moving to different network
  205. non-wireless home LAN
  206. Vista Ultimate RDC setup
  207. IE7 32Bit won't run on a 64 Bit machine...
  208. Can't map networks drives over VPN on Vista host
  209. Vista ultimate problem
  210. Norton 360 Needs to Recognize Computers Without AV Installed
  211. Vista can browse XP Pro Networks but not the other way
  212. Vista slow to reconnect network after sleep
  213. Wireless connection lost on laptop restart
  214. Desktop can't see laptop, Laptop can see Desktop (home premium network issues)
  215. Wireless connection
  216. Printer cncted to Vista 64-bit, can't print from XP puter
  217. Unable to join Windows 2003 Domain
  218. DHCP Failure
  219. Trying to write a backup to a network drive
  220. Ethernet connection problem. Local access only
  221. disabled a network connection ????
  222. Re: Not able to enable Wireless Adapter
  223. Cleaned computer now unable to detect cable
  224. Share folders only with workgroup members - how to
  225. Problem with internet connectivity on HP laptop running on Vista
  226. Vista v0.1 on Novell Server Version 3.12
  227. win98 cannot get to vista but vista can "See" win98
  228. Vista network files sharing - Freezing
  229. Vista will not Start
  230. Vista SP2 static address on wireless doesnt work
  231. networking problem between vista and xp machines
  232. Re: Not connected???? But I am.....
  233. share printer help needed
  234. Urgent request: Cannot connect to server 2003, with windows vista business 32
  235. Desktop,laptop computers and digital camera's
  236. funny video
  237. post sp2 domain controller issue
  238. Re: removing multiple wi
  239. Mapping Network Drive
  240. IE8 is slow to open this NG
  241. Vista needs user/pawd for WEP?
  242. Vista cannot copy file from computer on intranet
  243. Vista Ultimate won't connect to my other computers
  244. One Laptop Connects One Doesn't
  245. Windows Vista Network problem
  246. Wired / Wireless dosent work
  247. New computer with Vista trying to network with 5 other computers w
  248. Shared Files on Vista/XP network
  249. Wireless Connection just stopped working
  250. Vista Client won't get IPv6 address via DHCP