View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

  1. Setting up users
  2. lan message
  3. HELP! No internet when copying files from ethernet drive
  4. Access Internet on Vista via ICS enabled Windows XP
  5. Another intermittent failure to connect to the network
  6. my network places kills my computer
  7. Vista needs reset network adapter after wake up
  8. Error: A cable is not plugged into the network adapter "Local Area Connection"
  9. Wireless Network Connection Periodically is Dropped
  10. Printing problems in Vista over a print server
  11. Wireless Connection Problem to the Internet
  12. Vista 64bit/Samba connection problem
  13. How to share local folder with specific user on other machine?
  14. Vista - Intermittent failure to connect to the network
  15. not able to connect to internet
  16. Program can't see the network?
  17. Ethernet Vista Ultimate to XP
  18. Network Vista
  19. Loses Authority
  20. Connection Failed Due to Status Code 17
  21. Frequent Disconnects only restart helps
  22. Win2K3 shared printer won't reconnect on Vista client after reboot
  23. Vista can access XP machine by IP address but not name
  24. "Computer" vs. "Media Device"
  25. No idea what my problem is. But think it has something to do with networking.
  26. Adding and Deleting a User Account
  27. ballon network notifications
  28. Vista and XP workgroups
  29. Cant connect to network drives in vista but can on xp
  30. Did Microsoft break my network?
  31. Re: Networking
  32. Unidentified network/limited connectivity...
  33. Incomplete Home Network Access
  34. How do I get my working network back?
  35. "...is not accessible. Network path not found" Also can't print.
  36. Discovery doesn't seem to be working
  37. Need help setting up Ethernet (non wireless) Internet Connection
  38. Vista to printer on XP
  39. Cannot see other computer in workgroup
  40. restoring file sharing defaults in Vista
  41. Windows Cannot Connect to Group Policy Client Service...
  42. Did I do something wrong???
  43. Internet Sharing (Static IP)
  44. Wireless isn't working
  45. Connect to the network manually
  46. Using Remote Desktop Connection
  47. Is this working properly?
  48. WiFi Card will not find networks when > 2GB RAM
  49. Vista 64bit very slow WLAN connection
  50. Red X
  51. Problem in the NETWORK group
  52. Windows 7 shared printers
  53. how to show separate domain names in vista?
  54. Quality Of Service
  55. dual nic route Internet though one
  56. WLAN security concerns
  57. Access from XP denied to optical drives on Vista machine
  58. Excellent signal strength but limited/no connectivity
  59. Cannot connect to remote disk over network
  60. Networking with lan
  61. VPN unable resolve internal DNS
  62. Networking with XP and Vista
  63. Any chance today's Win Vista update has messed up my network access?
  64. Can't Add Printers
  65. Network map shows not connected
  66. Cannot delete file or folder
  67. Network Name vs Workgroup
  68. Can't turn on Network Discovery
  69. Publisher 2000 documents change group & user names when saving.
  70. Sharing Printer over TCPIP without windows networking
  71. wrelesscard not recogized after bsod!
  72. How to recover default Favorites folders
  73. Unable to connect to internet when using the Guest User account
  74. Print Share with XP Computer
  75. connect to 2 networks show in screen problem
  76. PC turns itself on overnight
  77. can't reply to newsgroup
  78. Vista 32-bit machine won't allow Vista 64-bit machine to connect
  79. Wirless problem on vista home basic
  80. lost my wireless
  81. Vista /XP Networking:can't open external drives
  82. Revisiting the Buffalo NAS vs. Vista problem...
  83. New Use Syntax on Vista
  84. Vista Workgroup help!
  85. Vista and old access2000
  86. Shared Folder Access Denied
  87. connect to 2 networks at the same time?
  88. Sharing Vista from XP - some partitions denied
  89. Inability to open Favorites on an XP Solved
  90. Network & Sharing Center
  91. Problems with a shared printer
  92. IE unable to connect to Internet
  93. Sharing files with VMware machine
  94. Home: Laptop to desktop/printer contection
  95. Verify TCP/IP address for shared drive
  96. Unstable wireless network
  97. Unidentified network
  98. Net View Mystery
  99. Sharing fails with VMware machine
  100. Slow transfer
  101. Vista sharing anomoly
  102. Re: Xbox 360 and Windows - "PC Not Listed"
  103. Vista renames my network home directory
  104. "Access denied" error when doing user profile offline sync
  105. Internet Explorer Cannot Resolve Domain Names
  106. Event ID 1003 — DHCP Client Lease Validity
  107. cannot get XP printer to share with vista PC
  108. need helping with Openvpn server running on vista box
  109. Error 0x80070005 access is denied
  110. Unable to save files across the network
  111. Activating dormant Vista laptop lags network
  112. Activating dormant Vista laptop lags network
  113. Email contacts
  114. No LIst of Connected Network Anyplace
  115. Re: Tips on newworking XP to Vista
  116. Remote Desktop puzzle that is beyond me...
  117. Can't get my Vista Machine to netgwork with an XP Machine
  118. Vista Ultimate unable to browse to Windows 2003 DC
  119. Disregard
  120. VPN Connection in tray icon?
  121. Internet Connection Sharing
  122. Win 7 RAID, Server AV, mobile profiles... Questions...
  123. Two Vista machine on the same network can't see each other.
  124. Mobile profiles without server? Server AV? Windows 7 does RAID 5?
  125. Limited connectivity for my Internet connection –Sleep mode.
  126. IE8 Favorites - Vista x64 SP2
  127. Cannot share xp files or printer on vista laptop
  128. Network shares without logging in?
  129. Vista 64 Remote Desktop to Server 2003 Newbie Question
  130. Sharing printer over NETBEUI
  131. Log-on time
  132. Sharing Vista Folders
  133. Newbie Network Help
  134. Printer Sharing Vista
  135. Local Only, no previous problems, no other computers on network having problems
  136. User Levels and Software Updates
  137. XP now sees VISTA.... works for ME, don't know if it will work 4 U
  138. unauthenticated network in sharing center
  139. Tt123456
  140. We network Vista
  141. Can't ping XP (even IP) but XP can ping Vista x64
  142. Can't Rename files or folders on server
  143. Networking of sorts on a Submarine
  144. Latest updates messed with Notification Area
  145. Remote Desktop Reconnect Issue
  146. WMPNetworkSvc - Service won't start, immediately stops after start
  147. Port Forwarding
  148. How to load x86 print drivers on Vista x64 for XP/Vista 32 bit OS
  149. Access to Raid drive on Vista network
  150. xbox to network with vista
  151. Cannot Complete Login To GameCrazy.com Site With Netgear-N Router WNR2000
  152. Printing from network laptop if desktop turned off
  153. what is ip 224.0.0.252 used by host process for?
  154. DHCP Client is not running
  155. Connect to Windows 2000 Server
  156. Re: network problem
  157. Do you want to move or copy files from this zone - share to desktop
  158. Local Access Only, Unidentified Network
  159. Re: Can connect to router but not to internet?
  160. Can't reach one machine by VPN!
  161. Will this ever work?
  162. Re: XP Computer disappears and reappears arbitrarily from Vista Computer
  163. Re: Can connect to router but not to internet?
  164. Vista WebDAV Client
  165. Can't see mobile wireless device on wireless network
  166. Vista 64 Home Premium Connects With One of Two XP Pro PC's
  167. Files not showing
  168. Slow Shared Printer - Extrememly Slow Shared Printer
  169. Re: Hide Network Icon in System Tray
  170. Hello
  171. re: wireless ad hoc connection
  172. Limited download speed on vista to 120mbit
  173. Re: Vista Home Premium too selective...
  174. Problem connecting to xp server
  175. Can not log onto a Vista machine byway of the network
  176. Re: Can connect to router but not to internet?
  177. sudden disconnect from the internet
  178. Write permission for just 1 computer in LAN
  179. Cannot brows Vista machine from XP machine
  180. error 0x80070035
  181. Question on wireless networking from hotels, etc.
  182. Have trouble connecting to VPN from home, please help!
  183. Unable to access internet with working connection
  184. How to add Restart option, when system connected through remotely
  185. Turning on Network Services
  186. network
  187. Re: Printing: one user can, other can't
  188. can not connect cisco vpn by using windows vista
  189. Re: Local Only network
  190. Keep Having to Merge Networks.
  191. Re: Local Only network
  192. XP Computer disappears and reappears arbitrarily from Vista Computer
  193. Can't share Public folder
  194. ICS Error-Cannot share
  195. Media Sharing Issue
  196. Weird Network Problem
  197. Fixed computer browsing problem, want to be sure I know what I did
  198. Re: Internet Explorer 8 Displays Blank Page
  199. ssl vpn works with XP not ith vista
  200. Browser problem..
  201. LAN hard drive
  202. vista can view xp but...
  203. Limited connectivity on moving to different network
  204. non-wireless home LAN
  205. Vista Ultimate RDC setup
  206. IE7 32Bit won't run on a 64 Bit machine...
  207. Can't map networks drives over VPN on Vista host
  208. Vista ultimate problem
  209. Norton 360 Needs to Recognize Computers Without AV Installed
  210. Vista can browse XP Pro Networks but not the other way
  211. Vista slow to reconnect network after sleep
  212. Wireless connection lost on laptop restart
  213. Desktop can't see laptop, Laptop can see Desktop (home premium network issues)
  214. Wireless connection
  215. Printer cncted to Vista 64-bit, can't print from XP puter
  216. Unable to join Windows 2003 Domain
  217. DHCP Failure
  218. Trying to write a backup to a network drive
  219. Ethernet connection problem. Local access only
  220. disabled a network connection ????
  221. Re: Not able to enable Wireless Adapter
  222. Cleaned computer now unable to detect cable
  223. Share folders only with workgroup members - how to
  224. Problem with internet connectivity on HP laptop running on Vista
  225. Vista v0.1 on Novell Server Version 3.12
  226. win98 cannot get to vista but vista can "See" win98
  227. Vista network files sharing - Freezing
  228. Vista will not Start
  229. Vista SP2 static address on wireless doesnt work
  230. networking problem between vista and xp machines
  231. Re: Not connected???? But I am.....
  232. share printer help needed
  233. Urgent request: Cannot connect to server 2003, with windows vista business 32
  234. Desktop,laptop computers and digital camera's
  235. funny video
  236. post sp2 domain controller issue
  237. Re: removing multiple wi
  238. Mapping Network Drive
  239. IE8 is slow to open this NG
  240. Vista needs user/pawd for WEP?
  241. Vista cannot copy file from computer on intranet
  242. Vista Ultimate won't connect to my other computers
  243. One Laptop Connects One Doesn't
  244. Windows Vista Network problem
  245. Wired / Wireless dosent work
  246. New computer with Vista trying to network with 5 other computers w
  247. Shared Files on Vista/XP network
  248. Wireless Connection just stopped working
  249. Vista Client won't get IPv6 address via DHCP
  250. Windows Vista Business: Internet Connection Promblems