View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.file management

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

  1. deleting htm and gif files
  2. Insert File Dialog Columns Wacked
  3. Vista Indexed Search: impact of indexing everything?
  4. Folder sorting and details?
  5. Folder Expansion in Window's Explorer on Openning in Vista
  6. Cannot find saved file -- Any suggestions?
  7. Zipped files... opened with a program
  8. Backup Unscheduled
  9. Can't change permission to "full control": Access is Denied.
  10. desktop icon
  11. Files in Pictures folder are on the desktop
  12. How to mute sustem and IE sounds?
  13. Mute navigation sounds. how to
  14. windows explorer standard toolbar missing the UP button
  15. Ghost RECYCLER
  16. Index OneNote 2007
  17. Indexing / Searching OneNote (2003)
  18. Access to \Documents & Settings\User\My Documents
  19. PDF files not being indexed in Vista
  20. Need to delete a file but Vista does not let me.
  21. Search Function
  22. RE: ANS: "What's the deal with UAC (Windows Needs Your Permission scre
  23. files vanish?
  24. notepad
  25. Deleting Folder on SD Card
  26. freeing space on my recovery partition and back up answers
  27. I have vista and the back up refuses to free any space now I do th
  28. thumbnail view problem.
  29. Explorer does not refresh the screen
  30. Filenames Do Not Match
  31. Junction Points
  32. file missing
  33. Vista Explorer File Dissappearance Annoyance
  34. Vista-Ultimate, Offline files not working (NAS)
  35. Vista sort by file extension
  36. Re: "What's the deal with UAC (Windows Needs Your Permission scree
  37. Windows explorers stops working when I click organize in folder wi
  38. Cannot delete file
  39. Folder grouped by name 0-999, A-H, I-P, Q-Z instead of a,b,c etc
  40. Windows Vista/Windows Server 2008: GUI Improvements Required
  41. Vista
  42. Reset default location for Documents folder - Vista
  43. temp inet files
  44. How do I synchronise two Vista PCs?
  45. Re: "What's the deal with UAC (Windows Needs Your Permission scree
  46. Why do doc files auto-save to Desktop?
  47. Briecase or Sync?
  48. Offline files not working on NAS (Intel SS4000-E)
  49. Vista File Mgmt can't find items that exist
  50. MSVCP71.dll
  51. What's file's full path and BIOS
  52. Windows Mail
  53. Deleted User Account
  54. Unable to open files of different type at the same time
  55. where is Internet Explorer Cache located?
  56. Lost MS Word Icon from Start Menu...help?
  57. Copy To Application Data Folders
  58. Explorer "searches might be slow"
  59. Vistax64 file permission errors!
  60. File is deleted, but still showing in 'Windows Search'
  61. Unable to delete a file!!!! HELP!!!!!
  62. Depth information
  63. User account hidden after ntbackup restore
  64. Is it advisable to compress winsxs folder?
  65. favourite links not creating shortcuts!
  66. Vista start menu to act like 2003/XP?
  67. Read-only Flags as Owner
  68. Read Only Folders
  69. how do I find files discarded by Windows upgrade?
  70. Documents, thumb drive, My Computer WHERE ARE THEY????
  71. adding tags to documents
  72. Locating all document shortcuts
  73. offline oddities
  74. What on earth did you do to windows explorer?
  75. any way to enable "alternate data streams" in Vista ?
  76. Cannot cut folder from drive c and paste to another drive..
  77. Vista and saving pdf files
  78. Network Files and Folders disappear using Vista
  79. Vista indexer is overlooking files in Offline Cache
  80. SaveAs dialog changes file-name to save
  81. XP to Vista
  82. how to fix FFlags for all folder?
  83. "Documents" folder hidden
  84. Get missing Vista Files
  85. change the default explorer mode to explore
  86. Volume Shadow Copy Service causing problems
  88. Converting File Formats
  89. Microsoft Outlook 2007
  90. Vista Backup Folder Sizes?
  91. Changing column size in folder
  92. Vista wants to format CDs
  93. Vista's recycle bin disappeared - how to recreate?
  94. Moving the Documents folder
  95. Windows Vista folder icon display problem
  96. How to use the legacy indexing service in Vista?
  97. excluding copy directories in robocopy
  98. Vista Add & Remove Location
  99. I Need To Find and delete mr drm file
  100. Reporting broken important URL at website shell.windows.com
  101. PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!! UNEXPECTED BLUE SCREEN & SHUT DOWN
  102. Please help...
  103. Can I apply tags to, say, a *.mdi or a *.doc? How?
  104. full address
  105. Hidden folders don't (un)hide
  106. Pictures in Documents
  107. Take ownership
  108. Too Many Users!
  109. BUG: Images or Sound folder: Default operation changed from "open" to other
  110. URLs on the Desktop using Vista Utimate 64 bit
  111. Error Updating File Properties from the Detail Pane
  112. Folder "programs" in Start Menu - problem
  113. Vista Works Spreadsheet search
  114. Windows Explorer: Display File Size Column In Bytes?
  115. Windows Explorer: Set Initial Focus to TreeView - how?
  116. Common Dialog (Load/Save) - Missing Keyboard Shortcuts?
  117. Help copying files
  118. Cannot Delete file in Vista
  119. Picture browsers will not display images.
  120. error message
  121. how to use robocopy
  122. HOW? Backup System (C:) to External Drive?
  123. Icons in 'My Computer'
  124. Why we don't use IE/telnet to connect to bbs server??
  125. Favorites Folder in Windows Explorer
  126. Vista virtualized folder
  127. Can anyone make it all stop?
  128. recycle bin
  129. recycle bin
  130. Vista Complete PC Backup (0x80780048) Not Enough Space?
  131. DRM folder
  132. Can't delete backup folder/files
  133. What Happened to m.p.w.v.general?
  134. Details Pane Inactive for MP3s
  135. Folder to show file size by default also for multimedia files?
  136. Lost Document?
  137. Error 80070002 trying to update Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN
  138. Restore zip file program
  139. sfc /scannow question.
  140. Sharing administrator music file with another user
  141. File Saved to Destkop Lost - Any ideas?
  142. faulty program caused my computer to lose icons
  143. Keeping Focus on a file while changing Views.
  144. Vista Office
  145. password-protect a file
  146. User Account Pictures
  147. Folders & Docs disappeared
  148. Download files
  149. Double clicking.
  150. Double-clicking an Excel XML file opens it up in Word!
  151. Trouble with folder layout (not folder permissions) inheritance
  152. Trouble with folder layout (not folder permissions) inheritance
  153. Problem with folder layout (not permissions) inheritance
  154. Problem with folder layout inheritance
  155. Favorite Links problem
  156. Finding lost files
  157. automate indexing service installation in Vista?
  158. WMP 11 Move named files to proper places
  159. doc and settings ?
  160. Conversion of file list to Word Document
  161. trouble finding Word 2007 docs
  162. Can't find files downloaded to desktop....
  163. Public folders
  164. restore my computer to a certin date
  165. 0X8007045d
  166. Search doesn't scan pdf files
  167. Deleting Vista Search Folders
  168. attachments
  169. Problem with hidden files on 2008 Server
  170. Delete unwanted shortcuts
  171. "open with..." how to restore defaults?
  172. Documents recovery
  173. Deleting AppData
  174. Vista upgrade lost documents
  175. Vista Search
  176. Ease of Access not working!
  177. how to delete a folder with no name??
  178. MS Office Picture Manager 2003 LOST my photos
  179. Help with deleted items
  180. Lost Encryption key
  181. SP1 killed DVD backup
  182. I have lost the right click "new" feature..
  183. How can I move a program...?
  184. Using Favorite Links
  185. file compression in vista
  186. XP Style slow search?
  187. Where is tech support? Favorites problem!!
  188. Live Icons
  189. Folders
  190. desktop search increases file size
  191. Any body ever use duplicate file finder?
  192. Vista says it's time to run a full backup -- but doesn't tell me H
  193. File Names Not Sorted Properly In File List
  194. PREVIEW HANDLER SURROGATE HOST
  195. recover/find a file
  196. File size problem
  197. Vista 32 vs 64 Bit Back Up
  198. File details
  199. Window Defender Software Explorer
  200. please help me - one care
  201. suddenly missing files
  202. electronic business card
  203. Searching for files by attributes
  204. Common Places Like XP
  205. .ods and .odt file extension associations
  206. Explore to Open Folder Too Slow
  207. Can't open file except with associated program. What do I do?
  208. Remembering Windows XPís early days
  209. Synchronizing folder with ActiveSync
  210. View ALL files
  211. Recovery of Deleted Files
  212. How to create a virtual directory in "My Computer" listing
  213. how to restore the recycled option into the desktop on windows vis
  214. Recover data from a USB drive
  215. explorer file switches
  216. Where's my music?
  217. what is Remote Differential Compression
  218. Show hidden files-folder option
  219. Cannot delete shortcut file
  220. Start Menu Resets Back To Alphabetical Order
  221. Some Shortcuts Don't Work
  222. ANN: Microsoft Boosts Windows Live Skydrive Storage To 5 GB's, JUst FYI.
  223. Cannot Rename or Delete Folder Vista
  224. Vista (SP1) loses the search index
  225. Search for files doesn't search mountpoints
  226. Getting the Gadgets sidebar back.
  227. deleting multiple favorites
  228. Scrolling problems in Explorer
  229. Proposals in the run menu and explorer's addressbar
  230. Folder opening options
  231. :-( sp1 removes Instant Search in start menu
  232. Vista Search Function
  233. LOST EMAIL
  234. Keyboard to Computer....HELLO
  235. Using SyncCenter to sync with two PC's and Thumbdrives..
  236. Start menu doesn't work
  237. Windows Explorer
  238. How to prevent indexing a shared calendar
  239. Cannot view file date created
  240. The column bar under "My pictures" folder has disappeared!
  241. Hard Drive Directory Tree
  242. rename file
  243. Deleted Recycling bin
  244. recent search folders
  245. Saved Word 2007 Documents
  246. Cannot open .paf file in Vista Home Premium
  247. Why are folders containing users' files called Documents?
  248. Relocating Public folders
  249. Outlook 2007 not indexing files
  250. Feedback: Renaming file types