View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.file management

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

  1. Folders customization limit
  2. Permissions for system files
  3. Vista cannot search for text in files unless file extension is a manually added.
  4. Vista cannot search for text in files unless file extension is a manually added.
  5. Documents and settings is not accessible. Access is denied.
  6. WinSxS
  7. why vista is so slow??
  8. error setting up program defaults
  9. RE: windows explorer shortcuts
  10. can't set photo as desktop background
  11. Displaying file times to the second
  12. Vista search - preview pane problem
  13. Vista corrupted file on usb drive
  14. iTunes opening windows as 'Small Icons' but want 'List' - how ?
  15. need help adding host file
  16. Folder does not refresh after disbaling auto arrange in list or detail view
  17. Splitting Vista Installation From Programs?
  18. Vista backup help!
  19. Disk Imaging without OS?
  20. Strange behavior in "Recent Docus" folder
  21. Zip extract is empty directory structure
  22. maddening popups and can't delete files
  23. Find any file containing a string?
  24. System Volume Information Files
  25. What's missing to be recognized as a Video filetype?
  26. Programs doesn't shows on Program groups
  27. Windows Vista File Management
  28. Local System Network Restricted
  29. Vista 32 bit SP1 - file/properties/details tab - missing info for .sys files
  30. dreaded spaces in shell special folders
  31. Procedure to Rebuild MediaID.bin for Restoring Backups
  32. Deleting shortcuts from desktop
  33. Advice needed
  34. Vista x86 program folder not showing in directory
  35. Drive with RAID 1 access denied.
  36. Cannot start Microsoft Outlook (New Info)
  37. Cannot start Microsoft Outlook
  38. Problems with "Open with" command
  39. Document Directory
  40. set folder options
  41. None deleted user folder
  42. search feature disappeared from explorer?
  43. vista makes it hard to not use document folder?
  44. Installing XP over vista
  45. File Shredder for Vista
  46. Default Programs/Associations
  47. Office 2003 SP3 Documents Changing to Read Only on Vista Ultimate PC
  48. Indexing options selected folders not indexed
  49. How to disable the search function in windows vista
  50. Windows Vista Search
  51. File names are truncated / abbreviated when moved & invalid charac
  52. Very annoying message balloon
  53. Acronis True Image and Vista (Home Premium)
  54. No removeable drive F
  55. File action options in Context menu
  56. Moving "My DOcuments" and remainder of "My" files to second drive
  57. Java Script
  58. exclude removable drives from indexing
  59. 64 programs
  60. Unable to read / move / delete file with admin rights
  61. Renamed Folders Revert to Previous Names, Cannot Move Folders - FOLDERS ONLY
  62. Can't do a "save as" with Vista...and more
  63. Customize Disk manager
  64. Custom Folder and Folder Association
  65. "Could not find this item..." Nothing works!
  66. Security Problems
  67. Restoring e-mail from Vista backup
  68. Taming or understanding Vista file manager
  69. sharing windows mail and synchronizing
  70. file moving and organisation proplems
  71. administrator - not?
  72. Files found using search but Missing from C:
  73. Cannot stop file sharing on a directory
  74. Deleted folder appears again
  75. Deleteing Files in a folder based on date!
  76. Drivers not loading; slow boot
  77. File Extensions
  78. how to reinstall public /desktop
  79. Host to Host USB Connections
  80. Problems starting programs using Start/Search Field/Program Name
  81. LOst disk Space after DVD burn failure
  82. I miss XP's 'Move To' and 'Copy To' buttons - any fixes?
  83. I can not find the FAX Program in Vista
  84. "The instruction at 0x0047237b" Error?
  85. Restore backup without deleted files
  86. Explorer Preview Pane not displaying some file types
  87. Guest account
  88. How to make files inaccessable from another computer on a network
  89. Trusted software provider
  90. Mapping Local folders to external Drive
  91. Vista Indexing Question
  92. Folder customization gone crazy
  93. Folder view keeps changing
  94. Read only files
  95. System Restore
  96. Scan Which Folders do not Include Cetrain Files
  97. How can I delete "$WINDOWS.~Q" ?
  98. Explorer Column Widths
  99. Display Folders and Files on seperated locations in one Folder.
  100. Problem moving folders
  101. OX8007001
  102. Microsoft Outlook Files with Vista and XP
  103. Double clicking explorer always opens a new explorer window
  104. Anyone Noticed that Vista Displays Free Disk Space Wrong?
  105. Vista uses offline file while connected to network
  106. Finding files, search folders and other questions
  107. Problem with sorting files by date in Vista
  108. Disk management console view is not up-to-date
  109. Acronis and Vista
  110. How to delete the list of backup dates from Vista Ultimate
  111. Why do my postings not appear in this list?
  112. RE: How to open the search folder
  113. Please bear with me
  114. Program Files Folder in two partitions
  115. How to index network files AND not fill your primary drive
  116. favorites
  117. Why does it take over 3 minutes
  118. How to Change Photos File Date Created
  119. RE: Indexing files in network folder
  120. Gah!! cant delete stupid desktop icon?? help??
  121. Virus???
  122. Compatibility Filesystem
  123. disk space taken up randomly
  124. Windows Explorer--want Details view permanently
  125. The User Profile Service service failed the logon. User Profile cannot be loaded
  126. System Fonts
  127. Can't reduce size of drive C: enough
  128. back up Error with SuncToy...
  129. Restore Vista backup files to an XP machine?
  130. Security??
  131. Shortcut finding moved file
  132. Does Vista use a file system when burning CD's that XP can't read?
  133. defrag monitor
  134. Reordering Files
  135. Windows Photo Gallery missing icon
  136. Error When Moving or Copying Files
  137. Hard drive capacity
  138. Vista does not find files!!!!!
  139. How to Restore the Default Shortcut and Folders in Start Menu....?
  140. Speed up thumbnails loading?
  141. stop displaying "Public Documents" for Documents folder?
  142. Need to restore junction points
  143. can I back-up only new files in Home Edition?
  144. Missing "Pictures" Folder
  145. Icons appear as black boxes!
  146. Can't Delete Two Icons From Desktop, Any Suggestions!
  147. Disable .zip same name files
  148. 'virtual' renaming of folders?
  149. Explorer shutting down when I delete files (large) in Windows Vist
  150. Permission, Permission, Permission!!!
  151. Lite program installs
  152. Install for all users
  153. Cannot rename folder of file
  154. Quick Q: SIP URL in Microsoft Access & misc?
  155. Free Advertising
  156. Can not move my own Documents
  157. Pls answer huge problem
  158. Why are modified folders in blue colour
  159. shortcut to 'Run As Administrator'
  160. Enhanced Speech Recognition Toolkit !!
  161. How to make folder thumbnails like XP?
  162. Advertise Your Online Business 85202
  163. Computer and C:\ share same view settings
  164. Remove ALL file types from index
  165. can you have an idea about this?
  166. moving files in vista windows explorer
  167. Migrating Raid 0 across installs
  168. "programs" folder inside "all programs"
  169. "programs" folder inside "all programs"
  170. Shortcut broken after moving file
  171. Cannot delete a file saved to my desktop
  172. where is IE7's Address box history
  173. file copy/move "more information" shown as default
  174. Problem with MP3 info in VISTA folders
  175. Suddenly name change (localized) in Start Menu
  176. Deleting previous file names dialog box when saving files in Vista
  177. open program
  178. OK to delete "Downloaded Programs files?"
  179. Search No Longer Works
  180. Personal Folders instead of MyDocuments how to use them best
  181. File comments from XP
  182. Full Diskette On File Replace
  183. Video thumbnails not generating automaticly.
  184. Deleted Icons re-appear on Desktop
  185. Lost choices at the Search Pane’s Context Menu
  186. (Save as) Download Window
  187. Video folder disappeared
  188. ERROR REPORT
  189. Flash Drive issues
  190. Vista ultimate on partition
  191. Create New Folders Grouping Similiar Programs
  192. Desktop Search and special characters
  193. Need permission to delete files?
  194. Hacked-Sibertrwolf
  195. Slow right click and/or copy when accessing memory card
  196. Move Users directory to another drive.
  197. clean-up after updating
  198. drop-down menu's stop working
  199. Folder Sizes in Windows Explorer
  200. How do I change the VISTA default folder?
  201. Registry corrupted?
  202. transferring OneNotes files to new laptop
  203. More "access denied" - program configuration files
  204. XP Style search tool?
  205. Task scheduler doesn't wake computer
  206. Copying files to a 'full' Linux drive
  207. Updating of filename in Footer (Word)
  208. webside navegation problem
  209. My C:\ drive is the D:\ drive
  210. Trash Bin
  211. Windows Easy Transfer wrote over some e-mails...help!
  212. Failure to open .aspx files
  213. A fresh look? Deleting a file
  214. Can not access folder..
  215. AppHangB1 Error
  216. Windows Search Crashing Constantly
  217. space on hard drive
  218. search for largest folders
  219. Converting a windows file to a pdf
  220. help!!!
  221. Help!!! I Cannot delete a folder that I created on my D-drive (please read as I have tried the standard solutions)
  222. Excluding locations from a backup
  223. Vista Backup does not backup prefs.js (and what else ?)
  224. What am I doing wrong in organzing folder contents?
  225. WinVista file selection bug
  226. WinVista file selection bug!
  227. Moving file dialog won't close
  228. Managing External Hard Drive - "You'll need to provide administrator permission"
  229. Problem with Chkdsk on vista
  230. Goofed up GPT partition table... Data Lost?
  231. folder contents open on desktop- can't close
  232. LOST Disk space for no reason
  233. Arbitrary ordering of files
  234. Search not finding specific files
  235. DLL Error
  236. deleting a file that cant be found
  237. Folder Options no longer available in Vista?
  238. lost show folders option
  239. Bug report: Restoring minimized window loses focus on the file pan
  240. RE: ANS: "What's the deal with UAC (Windows Needs Your Permission scre
  241. Is it possible in "computer" to view files from top to bottom in 1st column then same again in next column to the right etc?
  242. How to recover rights to folders
  243. Vista redux ( ree ducks ) fair and balanced ReadyBoost
  244. Outlook 2007 lost emails when moved to Vista
  245. Organising folders in Explorer
  246. sync
  247. Icons
  248. DVD-RW
  249. File Types & Folder Templates
  250. password protecting files and folders