View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.file management

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

  1. Disk cleanup - System error memory dump files
  2. Linked folders or something like that?
  3. Converting wps (large) file to Word or PDF.
  4. /user/public/music folder inaccessible.
  5. Shell enhancement - right click>properties
  6. page file issue with partition? / want to dual boot win7 with vista
  7. Syncronize folder in same PC
  8. Changing default partition for storage of data in vista
  9. Question about Recovery Drive~
  10. bat-files suddenly associated w. MS WORD - how to get back to normal?
  11. Lost files in folder
  12. backgrounds
  13. Changing the "Thumbnail-Folder" and Folder Backgrounds??
  14. Trying to arrange files by 'date recived' but its driving me bonkers
  15. Remove "-Shortcut" from new shortcuts
  16. Problems with Windows Search Advanced Query Syntax
  17. Strange Icon Behaviour [0/1] "Desktopexample.nzb" yEnc (1/1)
  18. Strange Icon Behaviour [0/1] "Desktopexample.sfv" yEnc (1/1)
  19. Strange Icon Behaviour [1/1] "Desktopexample.jpg" yEnc (1/1)
  20. Suggestion: Exploring A Music Play list In My Computer
  21. Suggestion: Exploring A Music Play ist In My Computer
  22. Hard Drive Image or Copy
  23. Duplicate "Documents" Folders
  24. Same Columns EVERYWHERE!!!
  25. Right Click List Problem
  26. (E) partion help.
  27. Image Date Created not recognized
  28. Cant open xp files on external hard drive on vista
  29. Another Windows Explorer Annoyance.
  30. Windows Vista slow file handling with large numbers of files.
  31. Copying Files to External Drive
  32. Safe to delete? Temporary Internet Files
  33. Folders disappearing in explorer
  34. Please help me
  35. How to get the links int the left hand side of the screen after deleting them
  36. Viewing photos on a memory card
  37. To restore deleted files, from my..searches/recently changed
  38. Stuck in Photo Viewer
  39. Linked Folders in Vista Home Premium 64
  40. Programs still installed when partition was deleted
  41. Viewing photos on a memory card
  42. Cannot copy file in Vista
  43. Backup Sofware Suggestions
  44. How enter a new file type to associate
  45. Unassociating A File Type
  46. Need new copy of "butterfly.wav".
  47. vista process Synchronization
  48. Dell factory Image
  49. Explorer.exe does not see cd/dvd files on cold reboot
  50. Will not delete
  51. Help with Encrypting Files onto a Flash Drive
  52. File in Windows\System32
  53. Can not get external HD BKF to run
  54. Allocation units
  55. File Association Doesn't Work
  56. Backup Question
  57. ALL folders are set on READ ONLY - WTF ?
  58. Don't want to display contents of ZIP files
  59. Explorer Display
  60. Documents and Settings
  61. How to overcome rating only possible for certain file types?
  62. Documents folder location cannot be recreated
  63. Two ghost icons on my desktop, no attributes! Undeleteable! help!
  64. Unknown contents in 'my computer'
  65. I give myself "permission"!
  66. add to favorites does not remember folder
  67. hardisk problem
  68. 8ffbe65d-2c9c-4669-84bd-5829dc0b603c
  69. Backup set/backup files
  70. Blank Icon Shown for HTML Files
  71. File Folders corrupted
  72. PLEASE HELP! vista won't remember the last file location
  73. AppData
  74. I have completely screwed up my Permissions/Sharing settings...HELP PLS!!
  75. Missing files from a "disconnected Location" in documents
  76. Help with CBS.logs
  77. Most things wont save. HELP!
  78. Microsoft Office
  79. DiskJunction util
  80. Global Settings
  81. Help! "You must type a filename."
  82. Can't delete Font ... NOT Windows Fonts
  83. browseui.dll and explorer
  84. Moving jpegs
  85. Batch file to close a window
  86. Duplicate Files
  87. Question on permissions
  88. Renaming a file
  89. .NET SP1 (KB951847) will not install
  90. Windows calendar
  91. Search history
  92. Many MSC Files Listed
  93. fake files
  94. Enable Working Offline
  95. BackingUp Sound Theme??
  96. doctemp
  97. what &^% is desktop anyway?
  98. "Unable to sync at this time. Please try again."
  99. Synching calendars
  100. Removing Customization from Vista Root Directory
  101. Missing or corrupted file
  102. Outlook email(.Msg ) file problem in vista explorer....
  103. lan malfunction
  104. Managing backups created by sdclt
  105. cannot rename folders or move folders
  106. Managing Recent Items
  107. Vista won't keep size of folder
  108. Missing Images
  109. Vista search won't open individual Outllok emails
  110. In Explorer, Right Clicking Kills Explorer
  111. A Deleted Folder keeps recreating
  112. zero byte files created in C:\Users\Joe\AppData\Local\Temp\OPSD629.tmp after boot
  113. Re: Copying or deleting
  114. I want to automatically name folders ?
  115. Can't find back up files on external hard drive
  116. need help on how to fix akprogressbar.ocx error
  117. Windows Explorer in Vista HP/64
  118. how to restore pictures (not in a folder)
  119. First Time User of RoboCopy-Syntax Question
  120. Back-Up Bump
  121. How to persist "Search Results" columns
  122. Vista Ultimate - Restore entire computer
  123. Cannot move a folder that I am the owner of
  124. Help! HDD Partitioning Inside Vista x64
  125. How to see folder contents without clicking on folder.
  126. The "Create New Folder" button doesn't work
  127. trash can problem
  128. cannot open internet explorer 7 web
  129. Vista and Office 7 Pro Can not read MDI files
  130. FOLDER C:\Windows\winsxs 9 GB
  131. Safe to delete AppData\Roaming?
  132. Trouble Saving DL Files
  133. Unable to find my microsoft word compatibility file
  134. how do I cancel my windows email?
  135. Desktop Icons Not Visible
  136. How to get the Vista Search to find something?
  137. Vista Ultimate File Names disappeared Help!!
  138. Deleted File
  139. How to recover lost partition in Vista
  140. Can I change file association?
  141. Help: ProgramData file corrupt.
  142. How to change a file's owner?
  143. Slow windows explorer
  144. How do I unhide directories in Windows Explorer?
  145. How to create Comments property for various file types?
  146. Need Help with Vista Undelete Files
  147. Re: Windows Explorer change the default folder
  148. Windows Explorer - Class Not Registered
  149. Cant delete some files. non system
  150. File Copy Issues Computer to Computer
  151. Vista desktop
  152. "rule of thumb" software install
  153. Dragging Sidebars..
  154. Vanishing Folder!! Pls help!
  155. Clear "save as" pathname
  156. Folder disapeared - and I need it back
  157. problem renaming
  158. Complete Vista Migration
  159. Deleted picture folder
  160. Vista Search Bar Woes
  161. regtrans-ms and blf files
  162. Need folder icons to preview contents in XP style.
  163. Indexing network mapped drives
  164. Cannot delete filenames/paths too long!!
  165. Diskstate 3.70 (Build 1601) always crashes on Vista
  166. The column bar containing Name, Date Modified, Size does not appear in many folders
  167. dual windows folder & how to delete one of it!
  168. File details disappeared
  169. Solution / Vista Lacks A Real Search Engine
  170. Vista Empty Files UGGGGGGGGGGG
  171. Can't delete info in backup GlobalCatalog file
  172. WHERE DO I FIND THE POP3 INFORMATION?
  173. Where can I get information about NTFS LFS(Log File Service)?
  174. Where can I get information about NTFS LFS(Log File Service)?
  175. document and settings access problem
  176. Syncing up folders
  177. Can't see folders
  178. Can't rename a folder
  179. picture renaming
  180. Copying to Dvd-Rw
  181. Recent Items
  182. Copy files with folders
  183. summer time problem in backups
  184. Sort by date modified not working
  185. Kopierte Dateien werden nicht mehr angezeigt
  186. How to tell SED to emit output in 8-bit ASCII only?
  187. Convert WD 640GB Elements FAT32 to NTFS
  188. Harddisk bad block recovery tool?
  189. delete and rename takes 30 seconds
  190. Problem combining seperate partitions in VISTA
  191. 2 Program Folders in 64bit Vista
  192. Vista SEARCH Can't FIND - Any Ideas?
  193. Remove annoying scan and fix
  194. Setting drive and folder actions
  195. How do I delete files that no longer exist?
  196. Hide linux hidden files by default.
  197. Vista doesn't show setup.exe on CD disk with explorer
  198. Folder Display
  199. Cannot open files found using windows search
  200. Need first frame thumbnails of AVI movies as folder icons
  201. Transfer box is gone?
  202. Applications Not Launching
  203. Sendto... strange behavior
  204. opening a ".db" file in Vista
  205. How do I change the name of a column in Vista Explorer?
  206. Re: How to remove virus and spyware problems in Windows
  207. Media Player Mini-Toolbar Missing
  208. Windows Media Player 11.0
  209. Sorting Folder List, Skipping the word "The"
  210. Contacts
  211. View Options
  212. Don't want to share folders
  213. Don't deposit files in the Document Folder
  214. Vista Home Basic Error 1606 %PUBLIC%\Desktop\
  215. Vista OS - Renaming User in Drive C
  216. Explorer does not show anything
  217. won't delete
  218. Cant delete file with zero length
  219. vista search frustration
  220. Dll file open with notepad
  221. How do I apply a custom view to all file folders
  222. How do I view file date in file open dialogs and Win Explorer
  223. Show icons, not thumbnail EXCEPT for pictures!
  224. data retrieval
  225. Re: Deleting Files and clean space, yet I keep losing room??
  226. Re: Deleting Files and clean space, yet I keep losing room??
  227. Deleting Files and clean space, yet I keep losing room??
  228. Vista file saving problem
  229. when creating folder or deleting files explorer freezes
  230. Windows Explorer loses Folder Customization
  231. Same File Name Copy/Paste
  232. create a virtual drive with subst
  233. CheckDisk CHKDSK
  234. file permissions: can this be done?
  235. Changing "Downloads" location
  236. New Send to
  237. Vista Search Index Always Erases Itself
  238. Vista recovery drive.......
  239. Vista Windows.old import
  240. "Restore files" fails on disk selection
  241. "new folder" doesn't show until F5 is pressed?
  242. Explorer folder pane isn't clean anymore
  243. can't delete file
  244. dissapearing screen
  245. offline file question
  246. Filing System Mess - Vista
  247. Digital Camera Videos Have Wrong Created Date
  248. File association
  249. Windows Vista left hand panel, help me make it dissapear
  250. screensaver locations, why are there four places and which are important