View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.file management

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

  1. Synchronizing laptop and desktop
  2. File sharing with Vista and XP
  3. Desktop Icons for different users
  4. Vista & External Storage Device & NAS device Issues
  5. Customizing Windows Explorer toolbars
  6. Relocate Quick Launch
  7. Stop automatically reorganizing by file name?
  8. Changing picture in Files-Properties
  9. file from FAT to NTFS
  10. show hidden files and folder
  11. How do I save a file in another location?
  12. "Send To" Tab help
  13. how to show file extensions
  14. Printing file lists
  15. Recent Documents Help
  16. How can I search for word or phrase in a file?
  17. Destination Folder Access Denied
  18. Re: Slow File copying
  19. "Send To" file tab
  20. File with mysterious attribute can't be seen
  21. Cannot see my files?
  22. Slow File copying
  23. Vista File Browser - Not Responding.
  24. i can not create new folder
  25. Sorting by file name
  26. Drive Image 2002 Work with Vista?
  27. Downloaded files disappearing
  28. Help with any of the following...? (xposted)
  29. Can't Select All Files With Ctrl+A
  30. Unable to preview office documents in the preview pane
  31. Where are my Recent Places?
  32. Files not showing up.
  33. Windows cannot find file error
  34. Backup to Internal Drive
  35. The Value Of Self-Healing
  36. Vista and ITunes File Problems
  37. Restore Files
  38. Problems searching for, renaming or deleting files in windows expl
  39. Error message 'there is not enough memory to complete this operation'
  40. Viewing Information About Files
  41. Group files/folders by individual name not A-H I-P ect.
  42. Cannot access Users/user/Local Settings
  43. Document properties in pdf files
  44. File association problem
  45. Transfering Vista and contents to a new drive
  46. chkdsk keeps fails and keeps fixing the same error
  47. Re: Files lost after shutdown
  48. Creating multiple folders at the same time
  49. Deleted "music" folder, can't take ownership of replacement.
  50. slow file delete
  51. Looking for function to resolve VirtualStore paths to physical paths
  52. Permission to change file name?
  53. winmain error
  54. Windows DeFrag
  55. RE My Document Folder
  56. Files lost after shutdown
  57. The icon on my music is the plain yellow folder, and i want it blu
  58. Windows Vista Product ID
  59. 'Insufficient storage available' error in Backup
  60. Windows cannot find qfinder11.exe. Make sure you typed the name.
  61. Network file deletion
  62. Video Folder Disappeared
  63. Vista Search Results...limitations?
  64. How to change 'Group' permissions on existing folder?
  65. html file tags don't show in windows explorer?
  66. Start Menu\Programs: entries deleted after every reboot
  67. Recreate Documents Folder in Favorite Links
  68. I canĀ“t open folders
  69. Changing default path of "My Documents" (User files)to D: drive?
  70. Can't use "Open with" in Vista
  71. Backup fails when creating shadow copy
  72. CAN'T RENAME A FOLDER
  73. Extended Tiles - broken - any fix?
  74. my documents
  75. Hard Drive space
  76. Rename a shared folder in Vista possible?
  77. Font Folder Location
  78. Cant transfer file over network to XP PC
  79. HELP. my free space i getting eaten.
  80. remove file from index?
  81. hidden folder names
  82. File name too long for deletion
  83. Transferring from acct to acct
  84. Renaming Files: Can I Prevent Explorer From Moving to Where the Renamed File Is?
  85. How do I designate the location of the " Documents" folder etc
  86. Canon RAW & Win Explorer (similar to Nikon problem)
  87. Search doesn't work in Vista
  88. How To Edit Existing Tags List
  89. "Recent Files" Menu Maintains Over 120 Files. How is This Fixed?
  90. Saving to a specific location
  91. i DELETED RECYCLE BIN BY MISTAKE HOW DO I GET I BACK?
  92. Vista "save as" issue
  93. Does Vista have a FTP client?
  94. Double Click to Open File Error Message
  95. File Associations in Vista
  96. Searching Folders
  97. How do I unassociate files?
  98. Built in Partitioning Tool in Vista setup ?
  99. Why does Windows Explorer change the Display View Automatically
  100. Re: Drag and Drop-LARGE Icons
  101. disabling explorer activity on folder selection
  102. CHM file extension not recognized or supported
  103. Right click > properties > Change icon button. Desplays old XP ico
  104. File Associations in Vista
  105. Unable to change personal folders locations
  106. Vista Drops mapped drives
  107. Complete PC backup problem
  108. Nikon Camera RAW 1.1 has stopped working!
  109. Saving photos in desending order in file
  110. where are my local files after enabling a guest account in Vista?
  111. cd configuration folder can't be found
  112. How to "undo" Previous Versions? Lost a good amount of work.
  113. Grep
  114. Sorting favorites alphabetically
  115. Offline Files
  116. Access denied to Documents and Settings, but I am an administrator
  117. Access denied to Documents and Settings, but I am an administrator!?
  118. Excluding AppData stuff from indexed searches
  119. Opening Multiple Files
  120. User-defined sorting
  121. Drive encryption / bitlocker
  122. Memory Stick
  123. .pst files from backup to outloook
  124. Problem to preview or edit JPG files on Vista Desktop
  125. Finding user's Contacts folder programmatically
  126. File associations
  127. Default JPG file actions
  128. Files in Documents Disappearing!
  129. File transfer XP to Vista
  130. Favorites Folder Redirected and now not working
  131. Vista Business & Internet Explorer PDF problem
  132. Deleting file(s)
  133. Navcancl / ieframe.dll - Solution
  134. Old files
  135. the folder of WINDOWS\assembly of WinXP can't be copied in Vista
  136. viewing a shared Vista outlook calender from an XP Machine
  137. find file containing text inside the file
  138. Vista search function lacks date window
  139. File Open window lacks file dates
  140. Flip 3d - Anyway to keep it active at all times
  141. Sort by Type.
  142. How do I customize folders with images,colour etc?
  143. customize "Send To" Command
  144. Can I Make the SORT BY - TYPE Option Available in All Folders?
  145. Organizing Programs on Start Menu
  146. Big Problem with Vista - Please Help!
  147. How to add delete and refresh to the toolbar
  148. library
  149. How to select Favorites in Windows Explorer
  150. Video - DVD files are not shown?
  151. Latest vista Updates kill IE7 !! whats "navcancl from ieframe.dll" ??
  152. Downloads Disappear
  153. Replacing a file still points to original file
  154. Briefcase Substitute/Replacement Available
  155. Unable to "Select All" in Explorer (file browsing)
  156. Can't move a folder
  157. Strange dir d*. results
  158. How to disable full row select in details mode ?
  159. Access denied to files and folders
  160. How can i import xp fax files into vista fax and scan
  161. Start menues
  162. permissions problem?
  163. .mdb files in Vista Business
  164. documents and seeettings folder
  165. windows mobile device center
  166. Watched folder settings & smart views
  167. Windows Search is broken in Windows Explorer
  168. Reply, Forward etc.
  169. Folder Options affect desktop?
  170. Windows Photo Gallery
  171. Desktop Folders
  172. Importing MP3's into Vista
  173. COPY TO and MOVE TO: Add to Toolbar or Right-Click Menu?
  174. How to fix size of file explorer in Vista?
  175. tags in explorer
  176. cursor file problem
  177. External Hardrive Crashed
  178. Broken Folder Icon
  179. personal folders appear twice in list
  180. winnings cheque is microsoft windows
  181. howto backup custom emoticons for Messenger Live in Vista
  182. Windows Explorer crushes
  183. Vista changed folders to shortcuts - now access is denied
  184. Missing files and folders in certain circumstances...
  185. Can't transfer JavaScript (.js) files with any FTP program in Vist
  186. "New txt file" missing from right click menu
  187. Offline Files (Plain Text This Time)
  188. Offline Files
  189. Pictures & Memory Stick
  190. Remember folder view settings
  191. wpm11 misses files in libary
  192. Deleted files appear in "File Name" drop down list
  193. Need Some Guidance
  194. Missing Torrent files?
  195. Favoriting within your computer documents
  196. Can't right click on desktop
  197. Vista DVD Maker
  198. I can't delete a folder
  199. Folder Links on Desktop - strange right click menu MOVE or RENAME
  200. Netgear SC101 Storage Central
  201. lost photos/pictures
  202. Calanders and Clocks...
  203. Outlook and Search
  204. saving files - mouse "snap to"
  205. Synching a PC with NAS using RoboCopy
  206. Problem with offline files: Synchronization error "no access"
  207. Contacts Import
  208. new user folders
  209. Hide file names problem?
  210. Please help, Loosing space some how??
  211. How to set file property # to a value > 99
  212. Deleting a shortcut to a program that no longer exists
  213. Index of pdf files
  214. Death by Briefcase? (Vista "Out of memory")
  215. How do I delete many fonts all at once instead of 1 at a time?
  216. HKEY_USERS -- Does it have information for each user?
  217. ISO Burning
  218. Renaming and Deleting Archives
  219. Users & Application data folders in WE
  220. Controlling How Windows Explorer Opens
  221. Finding Software license data from an old system disk
  222. file associations
  223. question on transaction protection (txf)
  224. Copy And Paste Handling
  225. Moving folders from one hard drive to another
  226. Files Remain Hidden Even though I selected show Hidden & Protected
  227. Deleting undeletable files
  228. defrag utility and page file
  229. folder level layout
  230. Outlook express
  231. Windows Explorer Customized View
  232. File Manager doesn't display WHAT file is being copied/moved!?!?!?!
  233. Changing File Type
  234. Vista Complete Backup could not find backup devices
  235. Saving docs as .pdf files
  236. Lost Contacts Folder
  237. Indexing - I got it stopped. Now, how do I restart it?
  238. "Lost" downloaded files
  239. renaming a file
  240. Transferring Files in Vista
  241. Indexing - How it does/should work? - Debate
  242. Requesting MS Response MS re Briefcase issues & >= 1 (documented)
  243. Extremely Slow Indexing
  244. Indexing - oddities persist/increase (Dave Wood...?)
  245. Another My Documents question
  246. lnk file association
  247. Window scrolls the right or left instead of up and down
  248. Size of explorer window
  249. help restoring partitions
  250. Desktop icons