View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.file management

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17

  1. I can't empty my recycle bin
  2. Protection of folders
  3. documents location
  4. Cannot delete Java SE Development Kit from Vista
  5. Apply Properties File Error
  6. offline files and NAS
  7. Vista vs Kaspersky
  8. Vista Documents folder redirected
  9. Idea: A USB Hard Drive of a 16bit MS ME OS booting from a 32BIT Vista - would it work?
  10. Forte Agent / how to move the Data Folder?
  11. Vista and W2K and NTFS?
  12. Vista's C:\WIindows\System.ini - how to modify it?
  13. GetOpenFileName on Vista, won't recognise lpstrInitialDir
  14. Adding locations to Save As Dialog box
  15. Vista not indexing folders that are selected for indexing
  16. Finding files
  17. Cannot Set Default Application for .FLA file. I have Adobe Flash C
  18. Folder has disappeared
  19. File backup from Vista to Windows XP:Share folder password?
  20. Bringing up Advanced Search?
  21. Deleted folder re-appears
  22. Can't access offline files when online but server not available
  23. Link Music and Picture folders
  24. Syncronizing - I want to decide where to put the files, where are
  25. Opening registry .dat files from backup?
  26. Missing Folders
  27. Missing new folder in context menu
  28. EFS & backups...
  29. The Music and Downloads Folder Aeroness is Lost
  30. Vista File Encryption
  31. "unspecified error during System Restore" - Vista Operating Syste
  32. Replication or Backup
  33. How can I find Temp files in AppData
  34. "Documents" folder getting crowded
  35. How to find folders by date?
  36. Indexing ASP files
  37. Deleting shortcut Icon Labels
  38. Documents folder disapeared
  39. Search for file type takes hours, & finds files on wrong drive.
  40. My favorite links are gone...
  41. Customize folder - Apply to all sub folders does NOT work.
  42. Quicktime & RAID Issues?
  43. Windows XP style folders
  44. Missing Folder
  45. Moving location of documents
  46. Windows cannot find Word 2007 docs in Explorer
  47. viewing .exe (application) files
  48. Problem restoring EFS key
  49. Difficulty with EFS & importing PFX file
  50. Difficulty restoring PFX certificate
  51. opening extracted files
  52. Explorer Multiple Selection
  53. Problems searching for target text
  54. Opening more than 15 files in Windows Explorer
  55. Default program for zipped folders
  56. i want Windows Explorer to open in user folder not Start Menu fold
  57. How do I organize the Start Menu??
  58. Help!
  59. why does my hard drives show 332 gigs used when there is only 67.3
  60. Windows Search service won't start
  61. Start menu picture, music links not mapping to external hard drive
  62. Recycle Bin Icon Won't Change
  63. Vista - Documents & Settings Folder
  64. Automatic Photo Renaming
  65. Browse button not working with any application
  66. Copying files to Program Files directory
  67. Extended Tiles View
  68. utc files not visible to windows
  69. Search Shows Deleted Files
  70. dissapearing files
  71. Files, pics, downloads save to folders
  72. Arranging numbers as filenames
  73. removing duplicate files
  74. RE: ANS: "What's the deal with UAC (Windows Needs Your Permission scre
  75. photos locked
  76. Recovery Drive Help!
  77. MOTOROLA RAZR HELP
  78. Deleted files still show in Explorer
  79. RE: ANS: "What's the deal with UAC (Windows Needs Your Permission scre
  80. RE: ANS: "What's the deal with UAC (Windows Needs Your Permission scre
  81. Cannot Delete 4 corrupted Jepg files
  82. Seeing XP shares from Vista Solved !!!
  83. folder and search options
  84. Can't del pics from desktop
  85. Multiple users and online
  86. reseting folders view types
  87. VDS Crashes
  88. XP Permissions manager and security?
  89. Automatic Backup to HD
  90. search for words or phrases in vista
  91. Transfer password protected folder from old hard drive...
  92. 0x80070570 error message when deleting
  93. File Extension
  94. Lost files when copy from USB pen
  95. problem deleting reposotory folder
  96. Selecting multiple files/folders
  97. Downloaded files excluded from index
  98. Search stopped working?
  99. Device Not Ready error 0x80070015
  100. Finding and Organizing Files
  101. Missing System File
  102. Vista Sync False Advertising
  103. Moved Contacts to C:\Users over my profile and I have a copy of my profile under my profile in the explorer only.
  104. Ghost 12.0 Restore Problem
  105. Overwrite like XP with less confirmation dialogs?
  106. Standard users can't add UNC paths to search?
  107. File indexing not working
  108. Offline files Errors
  109. Grant permission using ICACLS
  110. Need administrator access to modify files I created myself
  111. location of Windows Media Center directory
  112. Vista 64 Search is not seeing any of my Outlook 2003 contacts.
  113. What are these partitions?
  114. How to change type of file for a desktop shortcut?
  115. Sync Files Between 2 PC's
  116. sending files as a webmail attachment
  117. Shortcuts don't work
  118. confused
  119. Can't see sub folders I have in Main folder
  120. "Internet explorer has stopped working" message in Vista
  121. "Stack By" weird results
  122. DVD burner incompatible with Vista?
  123. Vista Searching network contents.
  124. Word Documents
  125. can I create a new "kind" of folder with customized column heading
  126. Right click won't work
  127. Re: Vista won't show file version
  128. .txt file questions
  129. Synchronizing a user account between 2 computer
  130. File disappear after rename
  131. Can I Remove the Listings in the NEW Right-Click Context Menu?
  132. In Net Explorer JPGs' thumbnail names are incorrect
  133. Searching for contents of a file in Vista only occassionally
  134. Can One Folder display Files from multiple source folders?
  135. Date of eml file changed
  136. Deleting in My Documents
  137. Help: How to turn off a really annoying Explorer "Feature"
  138. Vista won't show file version unless extension is changed to DLL
  139. search by file type....and other ways I could search in XP
  140. Search engine
  141. allowing a blocked file in startup
  142. Extract list of sub-folders in a folder
  143. Brand new file extension?
  144. My usuable cd's in xp are unvisible at vista.Cds seems to empty.
  145. office 2007 Outlook - Search function failure
  146. Deleated files and double saving
  147. Deleted File and double saving
  148. deleting a blocked file in the startup
  149. Customize Vista's System Restore?
  150. deleting vista RC windows folder and program files folder
  151. pc decided to hide files
  152. Properties are stoppping me from managing my music
  153. transfer files from XP to Vista using CD??
  154. Removing RootKits
  155. Expanding folders & files command - gonzo?
  156. BIG, BIG MISTAKE!!!
  157. Folder & item data not visible
  158. Can't use a saved-search with Microsoft 'Photos' screenSaver?
  159. How can I display multi-phrase saved-search queries?
  160. Vista Seach locations grayed out...
  161. Can't delete a file - Access is denied to Administrator
  162. Controlling 'type' of Windows Explorer
  163. Customise Network Folder
  164. Subst oddity with UAC
  165. Registry location for Right Click Start Menu
  166. Deleting files on C drive
  167. Search across links and junctions
  168. Performance issues with Disk Defragmenter
  169. CompressedZip Icon
  170. Windows Explorer doesn't show files created by other apps
  171. Can't save file in localized folder
  172. Can't change read only on external hard drive
  173. drives
  174. drives
  175. Using Briefcase in Vista is very slow
  176. Vista Search Returns Deleted Files
  177. SendTo shortcuts?
  178. Moved Contacts folder to Windows Directory and cant move it back
  179. View sync status before perform the sync actions with Vista offlinefiles
  180. File Extensions.
  181. Windows Vista Tips and Tricks !
  182. Folder shortcuts in Vista?
  183. Where are Move To... & Copy To... shortcuts?
  184. Getting rid of a dialogue box on-screen
  185. Windows Search Won't Start
  186. How do I delete "moved" files?
  187. Can see XP shares in Vista Home Premium but can't open them
  188. restoring previous versions BEFORE A CORRUPTION occurred to PST fi
  189. Separate partition no longer advisable for user-created files?
  190. Vista Instant Search from Start Menu not working
  191. Status bar in explorer
  192. "Open File Location" in Search Results opens Recent Items Folder
  193. Attn: Malke - Thank you
  194. Re: One simple task - Create and rename a folder - HOW!
  195. Deleting search history
  196. Re: One simple task - Create and rename a folder - HOW!
  197. Re: One simple task - Create and rename a folder - HOW!
  198. Re: One simple task - Create and rename a folder - HOW!
  199. Vista Complete PC Backup Image Folder?
  200. One simple task - Create and rename a folder - HOW!
  201. programs
  202. All User Folders Duplicated inside one of the User Folders
  203. DFS Replication in Vista
  204. How would it be possible to know which fonts came with my Vista?
  205. Changing Default Editor
  206. New Folder not visible til Refresh
  207. Disk Cleanup Just Emptied Most of My Harddrive
  208. Start Menu
  209. I think i deleted my recycle bin in Windows Vista Home
  210. Recycle Bin does not refresh
  211. Video thumbnail preview picture not showing
  212. Preview tumbnails not being generated
  213. Moving Document folder (pictures folder) etc to a network drive
  214. Can't delete a video file from desktop
  215. Bug in explorer?
  216. Show Color Space either RGB or CMYK
  217. Mapped Drive Window
  218. Browsing Folders
  219. MUSIC ORGANIZATION AND STORAGE
  220. I can't make new folders anymore in Vista! It's gone!
  221. Deleting Problem...
  222. Searching content protected by RMS
  223. Sendto shortcuts
  224. Error 0x88982f50 Setting JPG File Properties
  225. Pictures folder replicating
  226. Faster Access to Flip 3D
  227. Can't unzip to C:\Program Files
  228. strange folder behavior
  229. File not in Explorer but opens anyhow
  230. Making sure files don't download under the sidebar (Default DL pla
  231. Preventing guest users or other users seeing your files
  232. Moving large number of files within same drive
  233. RE: ANS: "What's the deal with UAC (Windows Needs Your Permission scre
  234. I saved a word doc over an existing doc.
  235. Personal Files
  236. How do I move my personal files?
  237. A more efficient way to copy files?
  238. new harddrive
  239. Alternative to brief case
  240. Backup
  241. opening a file within Windows Search Index problem
  242. Search Behavior not Understood
  243. Access All Users & Default Users Start menu
  244. XP not saving File Properties Summary for jpeg files
  245. Start Menu Search Box Results Display
  246. Allways expand the 'More information' field
  247. File Properties
  248. How to Rename a Partition?
  249. Disk management Tool
  250. Deleted games