View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.file management

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17

  1. Troubles with file version in mixed environments: how to disable this function?
  2. File Icons in Widows Vista
  3. Files disappear from Downloads Folder
  4. file and folder names are gone
  5. Hard drive woes
  6. Where are folders names?
  7. Moving files
  8. emptied deleted messages
  9. Removing previous versions of files
  10. cant find my trashcan
  11. Vista-supported NAS recommendations?
  12. Where does the files I delete from my USB port go to??
  13. Names of Program Files won't show up when the icons are 'large ico
  14. missing files from cd
  15. select more files in windows
  16. Clean up Documents Folder using Redirect?
  17. deleting hidden files
  18. Easy Transfer & Outlook
  19. How to uninstall Vista Premium
  20. Files have no paths and no properties
  21. missing files
  22. computer was damaged by a virus and
  23. Folder Icon Pictures
  24. Unable to create new folders
  25. desktop.ini files
  26. File storage in multiple-computer household
  27. Indexing service isn't indexing a particular file under documents.
  28. Change the name of the "File Folder" group in Explorer Detailed Vi
  29. Missing files
  30. where are files after easy transfer?
  31. Unable to delete file
  32. why does vista makes browsing so hard ??
  33. Unable to Rename Desktop Icons
  34. Boolean searchs in Photo Gallery?
  35. Moving "My Documents"
  36. Files dropped on desktop disappear...
  37. free disk space is reduced while copying over network
  38. recovering offline files
  39. Dougknox> sysrestorepoint for Vista
  40. EDID
  41. Where is the sync folder's compliment?
  42. Trouble with multiple file selection in Vista Explorer
  43. Trouble with multiple file selection in Vista Explorer
  44. Having trouble with vista need help?
  45. User Desktops
  46. No Thumbnails in Vista Exploer (file manager)
  47. Start menu folder problem
  48. lan drive (hard drive) and Vista
  49. how to backup my subscribed feeds
  50. Send To Tab
  51. Display actual file type, not description of the type
  52. Desktop files and Start up menu
  53. How to auto create a restore point on bootup
  54. Error when doing an Advanced Search in Vista Home Premium Edition
  55. Open File Icon
  56. Backup Files in Vista
  57. IE favorites
  58. Start Menu - program search issue
  59. Unable to create new folder
  60. CD Problem
  61. Windows Desktop Search in Vista taskbar, like in Win XP?
  62. Displaying file SIZE on detailed search results
  63. Question/Problem with Vista Search
  64. virtual store folder!!!!!
  65. Home Vista and Desktop search in Outlook 2003 not working.
  66. Deleted files and directories still visible
  67. Folder Paths in Windows Explorer Search Results
  68. Strict search on Tags
  69. Transferring media files to my newly installed hard drive
  70. Changing drive letters
  71. Hide Favorite Links pane in Window
  72. Live Icon thumbnail for Video files
  73. Moving files (Cut and Paste) - Vista Home Premium
  74. deleting file 'in use by another process' in Vista
  75. Open File Pane
  76. Explorer hangs when entering some directories
  77. Double-click to opening Autocad file...
  78. folder view reverts to list when uploading from external hard driv
  79. Vista search won't open individual emails
  80. Importing calendar data from MSW works tsv file to visa calendar
  81. Saving images from internet
  82. How do we move a volume?
  83. Recycle bin
  84. Internet File
  85. music folders.. this might be impossible but...
  86. Problem Event Name: AppHangXProcB1 Application Name: Explorer.E
  87. Side by Side explorer shell windows...
  88. opening folders in vista
  89. Move Outlook .pst files from old XP computer to new Vista computer
  90. Vista is driving me up the wall any Ideas?
  91. Windows Explorer double click choices
  92. Re: Windows Explorer Delete Button
  93. Locating outlook.pst in Vista
  94. Can select one file only suddenly
  95. fonts.txt file
  96. Can't delete update directories on data drive
  97. Deleted files reappearing in Vista 64
  98. Lost folder Details Pane and want it back
  99. Shortcuts to Office 2007
  100. Scrolling Through Images In A Particular Order
  101. Why are 90% of my emails marked spam?
  102. Blank "Date Taken / Date Modified" field in Vista
  103. Where did my programs go??
  104. How can I delete multiples of Desktop file folder?
  105. Windows Mail
  106. Re: Indexing Service for VISTA Desktop Serch Stopped Working
  107. Vista really stinks
  108. Vista really stinks
  109. Vista Search and Lotus Notes iFilter
  110. What happened to the filmstrip view in Windows Explorer?
  111. Recycle Bin Icon
  112. search history
  113. How do i delete folder with no name?
  114. problem when using dvd data backup disk made with XP in Vista
  115. Windows Vista picture folder display rubbish!!
  116. Cant save in Pocket Word Format
  117. Windows cannot find file when clicking on file?
  118. Signatures
  119. Files not shown
  120. where have all of my documents gone?
  121. How can I preserve creation date in a Copy?
  122. Intalling Fonts off the internet...
  123. Shortcuts
  124. Tags in Vista Home Premium
  125. Vista's Backup
  126. b/u vista
  127. newbie-backup data
  128. How to solve error 0x80070299
  129. Is there a limit to the number of subfolders in Vista?
  130. Can't save modifed HOSTS file
  131. Partition software
  132. AppData ... where kept?
  133. Memory leak when copying large numbers of files
  134. Vista Desktop Icons
  135. problems finding files
  136. Users can't run subst.exe or attrib.exe ??
  137. Vista doesn't delete syncronization relationship
  138. Windows Explorer -- How to Find ALL folders???
  139. Syncronization Center
  140. Vista creates multiple folders -
  141. Blank text in search results
  142. Forced association with Office 2007
  143. Deleting shadow copies ?
  144. Undelete a directory on an external harddrive
  145. Offline files out of sync with live files
  146. Saving documents/files
  147. Renaming a file
  148. Vista - Windows Explorer Help...
  149. Set default search beheviour
  150. Finding multiple file extensions
  151. Moving a directory / file from 1 location to another folder
  152. Searching files bases on content.
  153. Remove programs
  154. blank icons in search results
  155. Automatic organizing of my music files--how do I turn it off?
  156. Interesting Problem with Netfiles in Vista
  157. Dotted box around icons and anything please help I need to fix thi
  158. File Details
  159. Moving My Documents Folder
  160. Search files by content
  161. browser variable
  162. Excel file handling under Vista Ultimate
  163. Print list of files - (bckup) ?
  164. Backing up Vista and XP to the same disk
  165. 20gb on hard drive but where?
  166. Default file tree
  167. Searching for words within documents
  168. lost a file
  169. Closing folder window with CTRL+W resets ALL folders globally!
  170. deletion of old files in office 2007
  171. Vista Search functionality
  172. Viewing Backed Up Files
  173. How do I put a command on the right click menu for a file type?
  174. File 'Search' function can't find files with specified key word
  175. Purging Backup Images
  176. explorer tree view +/- icon
  177. In Start Menu, my Pictures and Music folders are gone!!!
  178. How to set select objects in folder view to width of filename?
  179. Where are the delete, Copy, Paste, Cut,.. buttons?
  180. Search not finding items in redirected folder
  181. how can I prevent windows to write my files at virtual store folde
  182. Folder icon problems!!
  183. Default Location for opening files
  184. settin files headers when attaching files
  185. Date Created changes in copy
  186. How to select backup folder on the desktop
  187. chkdsk /f does nothing for damaged drive.
  188. Can't find a file
  189. Back Up Only Certain Files?
  190. moving ppt files from desktop
  191. Setting displayed attributes in Explorer
  192. System Restore Size?
  193. Problems with Matlab
  194. Help!
  195. 15GB of unknow space used?
  196. File not recognized
  197. Restoring files from Vista backup to XP
  198. Retreive Icons
  199. Two Explorer wanted
  200. Defrag settings & progress invisible?
  201. Clear Recent Documents
  202. Personal Folders (Downloads/Favourites etc) Lost
  203. Could not find this item
  204. Problem moving folders - this is a bug!
  205. How can I add Delete, Cut, Paste and Copy buttons in Windows Explo
  206. How can I add the icons "Delete", "Cut", "Copy" and "Paste" in Vis
  207. User Folders
  208. Can i get them back from the evil recycle bin?
  209. Automatic File Backup
  210. COM SURROGATE PROBLEM
  211. Moving Personal Folders: Not Intuitive and With Serious Traps
  212. view folder files in photos suddenly stopped working
  213. Correcting file associations in Vista
  214. Displaying file lists
  215. Consequences of deleting music, video etc folders?
  216. Printing the results of a Windows search (XPPro)
  217. Sending my powerpoint to another person
  218. Windows explorer?
  219. "FILE OR FOLDER DOES NOT EXIST"
  220. I cant open word documents sent as an email attachment
  221. false mem readings?
  222. Recycle bin: HELP! Is there a temporary file for deleted items???
  223. How to I change default install folder c:/Program Files ?
  224. Can't shrink active partition in vista
  225. how can find chinese in windows vista?
  226. VISTA: Numerous Problems
  227. Cannot find temporary internet files in Vista
  228. CANNOT FIND ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!
  229. Trouble Back up & Restore in Vista?
  230. Photo Gallery Date/Time Format
  231. Explorer crashes ?
  232. CDF-MS files stuck in C:\Windows\winsxs\Temp\Pending Renames
  233. copying a file creates the wrong file !
  234. Pagefile encryption with EFS enabled but pagefile.sys is not green
  235. Program Files Disappeared!
  236. Offline folders with SBS2003
  237. Desktop Files&Folders Corrupted after click on News Video Link in
  238. searching for "[B" within text file
  239. returning to a search
  240. Right click to open folder in a new window Customize indi folder o
  241. Deleting a desktop icon with sorce file removed
  242. Cannot preview images (thumbnails) on Photoshop .psd folders
  243. Can't find downloaded file
  244. Vista' Search
  245. viewing pictures in the file folders
  246. Cannot change attribute of a folder
  247. Inconsistent Search Results
  248. Password
  249. Noticed this a few times
  250. How to restore copy defaults?