View Full Version : microsoft.public.windows.vista.file management

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

  1. Missing "Documents" folder?
  2. how to re-order or delete Program Menu?
  3. "Calculating time remaining" stupidity
  4. indexing WordPerfect files
  5. Empty folders in Media Center Picture Library - How to delete?
  6. can not read attchments
  7. Hiddens Vista Tricks !, Tools, Tips, Advices And More !
  8. Vista search does not display path to items listed in results
  9. Re: removing explorer toolbars
  10. File search problem
  11. File search problem
  12. Emptying Recycle bin
  13. missing icon
  14. wordpad
  15. Open unknown file types
  16. HDD shows up empty in Vista
  17. Simplify Fiel operation Confirmations in Vista
  18. What is wrong with windows vista?
  19. Documents folder Issue
  20. Get groupings back in Computer window
  21. UNIX in Vista (qualified opinions please)
  22. Vista ! Hiddens Tips, Tricks, Tools, Advices and More !
  23. Uninstalled a program. but the folder and file are still there hidden
  24. I need help with Ease of access
  25. SendTo folder?
  26. VPN Session Icon Disappears, so I can't close Session
  27. Search unable to find Word documents when "Document" type selected
  28. getting vista to recognize HD size
  29. accidently deleted saved filed
  30. Hidden Vista Tips, Tricks, Tools, Advices and More !
  31. A bug in \Windows\Fonts folder
  32. My video folder disappeared...
  33. DESKTOP ICONS& MOUSE PROBLEMS
  34. Windows search of a groove workspace
  35. Group Policy Editor in Vista Basic
  36. Reading/Opening docs. sent from Windows Vista
  37. Hidden Vista Tricks, Updates, Tips, Tools and More !
  38. deleting files and pics from my ..searches/recently changed
  39. Vista not reading files off CD
  40. recently opened programs bug
  41. Vista Explorer Fails to Refresh when music files are deleted
  42. Shadow Copy is not working
  43. Using mapped drive as 'Documents' Folder location
  44. .doc files
  45. need help with copying files over to new pc with vista!
  46. problems deleting a file
  47. File back up
  48. bitmap
  49. File Backup
  50. What happened to Virtual folders?
  51. Renaming many files at once but with different names
  52. complex file movement problem
  53. Lost of Personal information (meta-data !)
  54. Folder Preview Trouble!!
  55. Vista Hidden Tools, Tips, Tricks and More!!
  56. cant find any of my save as material
  57. 1 user Adm. 2 Desktop, Twin user, Programms jumping:
  58. Mapping MY Documents and My Pictures to e:\
  59. Changing File Extensions
  60. folders dissapeared from USB drive afer scan and fix option****hel
  61. Personalizing Music Files With Pictures?
  62. Can I set Explorer like in XP address bar?
  63. MUSIC link gone from Start menu
  64. how change file icon for a filetype ?
  65. Directory symbolic link not recognized as folder in open file dial
  66. Disk Space Explorer
  67. Mistake
  68. Resize primary partition in Vista
  69. Hidden Vista Tips, Tricks, Tools and More !
  70. How to clear the "Searches"-folder's contents?
  71. Search in Vista
  72. Windows Vista Home Premium- File Folders do not refresh the conten
  73. Program not in Start Menu
  74. Why are all my folders and files suddenly Read Only?
  75. Command output to file
  76. Recycle Bin - Deleted Items
  77. windows explorer - default window size
  78. display document creation date
  79. Indexing network drives with VISTA
  80. System Restore Points without shadow copy - there has got to be a way!!
  81. Problems transferring pics from camera card to computer
  82. Windows mail Back-up
  83. zip file integration... other archive types?
  84. MS Office Save As issue
  85. Privileges on MY Home Comp
  86. Shared Data Files with XP and Vista
  87. Vista File and Folder Views and Organization - Stinks
  88. Sanned Items
  89. Tell preview pane to... preview a known "normal" text file
  90. save to dropdown list wrong
  91. Unable to delete 2 files from Desktip
  92. Can't Add files (Pictures, Music) to on Whole Comp. Program closes
  93. Is this Robocopy or Vista causing the problem?
  94. folders
  95. Finding different file types in Vista
  96. Selecting File Extensions
  97. Startup folder doesn't do it.
  98. HELP....Cannot Open .jpgs With Windows Vista
  99. AVI files play no picture, but with sound
  100. Files don't display on Vista desktop
  101. HELP EMAILS LOST
  102. cant restore files from xp to vista
  103. Files open with - Program
  104. Lost 'new text document' shortcut
  105. Files missing after activating offline files.
  106. Files gone after activating offline files.
  107. Create your own template then have it there to pick from in "customize this folder" in explorer?
  108. Send To (clipboard, active applications)
  109. MS Office files preview
  110. ...desktop photo....
  111. Creating a search folder like "Files updated this week"
  112. what happen to me pics?
  113. injdex
  114. Weird Network Discovery Reset Problem!
  115. Problem organizing files
  116. How Do I Enable a Cascading "Breadcrumb Bar" In Explorer?
  117. Can't delete restore point folders
  118. Renaming a folder?
  119. Can't delete duplicate personal files
  120. Error 0x88982F50, Chapter 2 Rehash & Refinement
  121. Microsoft Word 2000 doc. opening outside of browser
  122. Rename a tag
  123. deleted files in err and emptied recycle bin
  124. Wordpad: recent opened files
  125. WIM or similar imaging software
  127. robocopy issues (Vista version)
  128. Explorer copy action estimates free space on wrong drive. (Bug)
  129. Re: Any way to turn off "Calculating time remaining"
  130. Empty Trash on D Drive
  131. Undeletable folders
  132. no xcopy in vista home premium
  133. How to delete exotic MS fonts?
  134. Dragging files in Windows Explorer
  135. Moving Files or Folders
  136. Netgear SC101 broken mirror
  137. Error 0x88982F50 Partial Solution, Chapter 1
  138. preview pane revisited
  139. Move folder - permission needed
  140. Renaming Files/Folders
  141. Vista Search does not find Publisher files
  142. How Can I Delete Volume Shadow Copy from C: Drive
  143. Restore size of open folders:
  144. Changing opening of default
  145. preview pane
  146. Delete original files of search results
  147. Hidden Files (Virtual Store ???)
  148. Organizing the Favorite Links panel in a dialog box
  149. Selecting Multiple Files and Folders Problem not Fixed
  150. Search this view keyboard shortcut
  151. Vista File Search Paradox
  152. Originals of deleted/renamed files persist, like zombies
  153. How to change default file view in Windows in "Open" window
  154. moving personal folder structure
  155. Window Explorer startup location
  156. What a mess - Vista Explorer!
  157. Vista Details Pane
  158. How do I transfer my Outlook 2003 Settings and Messages to new com
  159. Changing the "Edit" association
  160. Moving Favorites to Network Folder
  161. Why is the Vista Folder Customization/Templating so FUBAR????
  162. Reproducible Explorer bug
  163. RAW format disk
  164. Missing Filters in Windows Explorer
  165. restore file
  166. difficulty saving word documents
  167. Vista Offline Files - over 1 minute to delay to access files
  168. Documents folder seems to contain hidden folders when using roboco
  169. Moving files to a folder.
  170. Working Offline Vista office 2007
  171. Originals of deleted/renamed files persist, like zombies
  172. method of saving the windows desktop search index? (isam, hash etc
  173. Windows Boot Manager
  174. Attempt to set BCD to correct partition
  175. Can't read disk in USB enclosure (Vista, XP)
  176. How can I remove shortcut icon arrow overley in vista
  177. How to Add Icon Files
  178. Left side
  179. How Do I Turn Off Folder Sniffing?
  180. Display always as large icons?
  181. downloading msn 8.1
  182. A few questions about moving personal folders
  183. Retreving A Saved in a lost place File
  184. VSS idle timeout. shadow copy does not work.
  185. I can't see files in Explorer
  186. How to turn off "rich drag and drop"?
  187. spreadsheets databases just a simple column
  188. Windows Backup - Raw Images
  189. Creating Album for WMP 11?
  190. "open with" application menu
  191. finding files
  192. rename file extension
  193. can't save files
  194. How to customize right click menu?
  195. my recycle bin
  196. Where are the APPLICATIONS in Vista?
  197. Vista Start Menu - quirk
  198. start menu programms show
  199. Partitioned the computer for Ubuntu and decided against it... Prob
  200. Can't delete or move file
  201. deleting a file
  202. file save error
  203. Someone help me fix my Windows Explorer Search Please!
  204. save as error
  205. Desktop Search problem setting indexed locations
  206. RO****.tmp.log files in System32 folder ?
  207. Local network does not show
  208. Windows cannot find a file error message.
  209. Help searching text within XLS files
  210. Duplicate Desktop Icons??
  211. Duplicate desktop icons??
  212. duplicate desktop icons??
  213. duplicated search results in vista
  214. Finding Downloads
  215. "undo" function permanently deleted files
  216. I think system restore deleted lots of my cs files on Vista Ultimate
  217. Videos Folder disapeared
  218. Re: Cant load my backup cd-r's who are burned in XP!
  219. Vista Search: Finding Terms in HTML and XML Files
  220. File error message with windows vista
  221. Sharing out an external Drive
  222. Disappearing Files
  223. File structure inconsistent
  224. Where has the normal address bar drop down arrow gone?
  225. Bug when reorganising the Start Menu
  226. Bug when reorganising the Start Menu?
  227. Desk top icons move on their own
  228. dowload programs
  229. Missing Window Settings
  230. Best way to search for Video files in Vista?
  231. Windows Explorer problems
  232. Sync Folder's Compliment? (2nd Post)
  233. Backup Monster
  234. File Association Issues
  235. mail merge word unable to open
  236. Long file names in Vista
  237. Windows Explorer - Selecting Files
  238. Files downloading - Not showing up??
  239. Duplicate File Finder for Vista
  240. Folders do not display in Indexing Options / Indexing Locations
  241. Vista Home Premium drive map to Server 2003
  242. Windows Explorer start folder problem
  243. Cant see Files
  244. Old Files Appear In Search
  245. Error Message -Item Not Found-
  246. 20gb file but where
  247. Vanishing files
  248. Files/Programs gone after Windows Update
  249. System recovery
  250. Unwanted folders installed by Vista