View Full Version : Hardware Problems

Pages : [1] 2

  1. Access Denied for 1 of My 2 External USB Hard Drives
  2. HP says BIOS upgrade needed but will not install
  3. Bootmgr missing
  4. 0xc0000225 error after cloning disk
  5. Reinstalled Vista Home Premium - cannot boot past Error Recovery - HP G70 laptop (w/coffee spill)
  6. HP Pavillion DV6700 will not start, no BIOS screen just black
  7. Vista upgrade diska nd toher general hardware question
  8. DELL XPS 17 Battery not working properly
  9. headphone jack not giving sound
  10. Enter key came off!
  11. Compaq Presario DOA
  12. E: Drive Won't Read Any CD/DVD
  13. E: Drive Won't Open Any CD/DVD
  14. Extending Volume in Drive C?
  15. Can't burn dual layer DVDs any longer
  16. What is GDI or Global Domains International?
  17. invalid cursor handle
  18. How to solve Missing Operation System
  19. Installation problem with 3connect uk Huawei E353 on Windows Vista?
  20. No sound after reinstalling windows vista
  21. errori di sistema dopo la formattazione
  22. errori di sistema home premium 32 bit
  23. near APC BACK UPS 400 ES
  24. Ma****a DVD-RAM recognizes CDs with Pictures but will not recognize music cds
  25. BSOD!! Stop: 0x0000007e & volsnap.sys
  26. Printer error
  27. Hard Discs Fail-Taken me 5 months!!!
  28. Mouse doesn't work
  29. Problems with Brother MFC-235C
  30. Red vertical lines fill my monitor
  31. Scan and Fix
  32. DVD Burning Fail
  33. Media in CD/DVD drive is not readable
  34. NTFS to Fat32 :(
  35. HELP BSOD! STOP: 0x07E
  36. new external harddrive i cannot see it on my computer
  37. "The Audio Service is not running."
  38. DVDRW compatability
  39. Ultimate 64-bit not hibernating the way it used to
  40. Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
  41. CPU usage at 100%
  42. u build question
  43. bootable registry cleaner
  44. Help Please!
  45. New Motherboard problem???
  46. A plea of help from NontechnicalNan!
  47. Bluetooth Peripheral device error
  48. Blue Screen Crash dump
  49. DVD / CD Drive Missing
  50. Canon BJC 250 Printer
  51. Printer "Issues"
  52. toppergraph
  53. enable or install ATI graphic adapter ?
  54. where to i find "enable graphic adapter"
  55. Hardware problems ??
  56. DVD drive cannot open
  57. dell 720 printer driver for windows 7
  58. no sound on computer
  59. Itunes problem
  60. Error 0xc0000225
  61. Partitioning Issue
  62. BAD_POOL_HEADER... taking the next step
  63. BAD_POOL_HEADER... taking the next step
  64. Error Message
  65. Windows update error code 80070424
  66. Notebook / Geräte Manager / Grafik
  67. External drive that works with Vista Home?
  68. cannot read blank DVD-Rs
  69. cannot read blank DVD-Rs
  70. Please Help
  71. DVD drive will not erase/format
  72. Can a virus(or similar) lead to BSODs?
  73. ** PLEASE HELP **nVidia - Display - NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GS Installatiestatus: mislukt Foutdetails: Code 80246001 Type update: optioneel nVidia Display software update released
  74. 2nd Monitor Stopped Working... Permenently
  75. DVD drive wont reconise DVDR-
  76. Pc not finding sound card due to RAM.
  77. Webcam not working on Laptop
  78. Random Daily Shutdowns
  79. Windows won't boot beyond the green loading bar
  80. Error: 0xc00000e9 (Help please!)
  81. Canon Pixma MP540 won't scan
  82. Mouse Right Clicking Disabled Everywhere
  83. Hardware Failures
  84. Solve your hardware Problem
  85. S.O not accept drivers from CD room
  86. Motion eye (sony communication camera) not working after vista service pack 2
  87. Laptop won't boot, keeps running system repair--help?
  88. ipod external hard drive
  89. Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTX Problem
  90. Fehler 720: Computertypen stimmen nicht überein
  91. How do I use my computer in normal mode
  92. One of my Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 processor cores has a temperature consistently lower than the other 3 cores, WHY?
  93. Canon MPC200 printer driver Vista
  94. HELLLLLPPPP!!! Almost all desktop icons gone...can't open any programs...
  95. Won't install, says mobo isn't ACPI compliant
  96. I7 920 / Windows 7
  97. Phantom CD Drive E, means E drive cannot be used
  98. Windows error message 43
  99. Error Code 19 on my Acer 4530 DVD/CD ROM Drive
  100. Will not boot to desktop after atikmdag.sys error
  101. Help! Vista will not boot into f11 or safe mode
  102. Intel E7500 VS phenom II X2 550 VS E6500| gaming CPU
  103. After video card meltdown, Vista still not loading GUI on new card
  104. New Hard Drive Loses Letter Assignment on Reboot
  105. Error Code 10 On My Acer 5520 Cd/dvd
  106. Mouse Problem
  107. Help computer keeps shutting down error STOP 0x0000007f
  108. error code646
  109. Built in Bluetooth Disappeared
  110. Computer ate my disc
  111. Is there any way to display a webcam in My Computer?
  112. External numpad
  113. I need to enable my Mic
  114. lexmark x2350 printer,scanner installation
  115. Wireless LAN suddenly stopped working
  116. Is It Too Little Too Late
  117. Elevated Mode
  118. archway
  119. Problem with Card Modules
  120. No Sound >> MultiMedia Audio Controller
  121. Problem with my keyboard
  122. I5 vs i7 Feeling ripped off?
  123. AMD and Intel General Discussion (not for getting help)
  124. "Unable to open device" Kodak scanner i1120
  125. Think my MB is dying...
  126. MWF has stopped working
  127. Vista 64 Blue Screen, irql_not_less_or_equal
  128. USB Speakers Not Detected Correctly (Logitech Z Cinema)
  129. Computer not recognizing CD/DVD drive driver
  130. Windows Update Error
  131. Image restore to new RAID-0 (win7)
  132. ntvdm.exe not responding
  133. Explorer.exe –Application Error??
  134. Sony NEC Optiarc AD-7170A Issues
  135. Game port
  136. Battery 0% available plugged in, not charging
  137. Vista PC restarts 3-5 seconds after shutdown
  138. asProblems with Intellimouse explorer 2002 in windows xp
  139. HELP ME!!!! Vista Blue HP welcome screen freeze
  140. Help! Having a problem installing mice into Vista
  141. Driver problem with GE mini Cam
  142. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Security Device cannot be found
  143. What is the best nVidia chipset motherboard for overclocking?
  144. My Speaker's not working in Vista Ultimate 64-Bit?
  145. Troublshooting A Very Slow System, pre-OS slowdowns...not OS related.
  146. daytona II swiss gear mouse
  147. GeForce 8200 (Code 43) Problem
  148. Can't boot after enabling Memory Remap
  149. hi can you help me please
  150. Message Erreur - écran Blue - Screen Blue
  151. Speakers not working in windows, but do post-bios
  152. Microsoft entrainment 7000 keyboard
  153. Help! Windows MCI driver, anyone?!
  154. Media Player
  155. Advice please about wireless pci card
  156. Wireless router isn't being recognized by my laptop anymore for no reason, how do I repair this?
  157. DVD-ROM/DVD-Burner Won't Recognize in Vista Ultimate 64-bit
  158. deciphering bluescreen message
  159. GeForce 9800 Gt or GTX+Superclocked
  160. How to disassemble HP HDX18t to upgrade processor?
  161. Problem: Epson Discproducer PP-100
  162. Why would a motherboard need to be replaced?
  163. device cannot find enough free resources can use code 12
  164. My cddvdw won't work
  165. Corrupted System Volume
  166. Broken keys
  167. Camcorder connection - Error Code 39
  168. keyboard?
  169. Recomended Registry Cleaner Programs
  170. BSOD in vista, then restarts itself in XP
  171. Epson Scanner in Vista 64-bit
  172. vista won't recognize my DCR-HC21 Mini handycam
  173. Linksys PSUS4 Printserver.
  174. MX 5500 keyboard, I'd strangle myself with the cord if it had one
  175. Disk Management blue screen
  176. i have deleated my micriphone settings
  177. BSOD in Vista machine
  178. Packard Bell Easynote Crash
  179. Mouse Not Working - Receiver does not light up "green" for "MS wireless notebook optical mouse 4000"
  180. JoJoJo
  181. Vista AHCI SATA Install Problem G965
  182. MAT****A DVD-RAM UJ-850S ATA Device
  183. Closing lid, get "harddisk not found... no bootable devices."
  184. Speakers Don't Work
  185. Can't connect macbook to HP6300 connected to vista pc via usb
  186. Partition lost(?)
  187. I can't sign in
  188. write protected error+vista home premium 32bit
  189. AD-7170A ATA Drive
  190. USB Problem
  191. Battery on Sony Vaio Notebook
  192. dvd burner
  193. Headphones work weirdly. Please help!
  194. how do i load webcam???
  195. Samsung Q-45 with Vista Ultimate vs. MS Wireless Laser Desktop 7000 - Q45 keyboard layout defeated
  196. problem with GeForce 6150 LE and games
  197. (0x800704d3)
  198. tsstcorp cd dvdw ts-h653l problem
  199. Synaptic Touchpad Scrolling Problem
  200. Can only log on with safe mode..
  201. "Invalid cursor handle"
  202. "Invalid cursor handle"
  203. Do I really have to reformat?
  204. Problem with typing on search openings
  205. Steve
  206. HP all-in-one printer driver dropoff
  207. usb port problem
  208. microphone issues
  209. mouse wont work
  210. Vista Ult 64 will not allow me to select a driver
  211. Annoying drive access issues
  212. CDW/DVD drive does not read DVD's
  213. DVD Drive does not read Vista DVD
  214. reformatting
  215. Blue screen as soon as computer is booted.
  216. Irql_not_less_or_equal/nvstor.sys + Boot Error
  217. How do u get an xbox 360 wireless guitar hero 3 controller to connect to my xp computer?
  218. Screen saver not working after new hard drive installed
  219. Canon A95 camera
  220. Help can't connect to my netgear router
  221. Hangs at Startup
  222. Graphics Card Problem...
  223. USB mouse or Keyboard can't wake PC from Standby
  224. USB Device Not Recognized- Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse
  225. Vista LAN shows XP Shares but Wireless doesn't
  226. Mouse Problems
  227. Problems burning audio cd, data cd ok
  228. svchost processes prevents drive removal
  229. USB Issues Drivers required for P+P Devices and access denied
  230. I have lost my cd burner, how do I reinstall it
  231. shut down
  232. Wireless sleep
  233. i am having some serious problems and i need help indefinately
  234. No sound from my browsers.
  235. Microsoft 6 To 4 Adapter problem!!
  236. tsstcorp cd dvdw ts-l632d problem!
  237. Wireless Keyboard
  238. Need to enable the mic
  239. Problem installing Samsung CLP-610ND SEE as network printer
  240. Harddisk from XP won't work with VISTA
  241. 2nd monitor won't wake!
  242. Dell Laptop Battery does not charge
  243. Vista networking and folder share
  244. Connecting external monitor to Laptop
  245. My Webcam does not work on laptop with Vista
  246. SD card reader very slow on Vista Home Premium
  247. Vista Will Not Recognize/Format External Drive
  248. Motherboard swap mess
  249. No sound from ventrilo.
  250. Problem connecting eSata external HD