View Full Version : Hardware Problems

Pages : [1] 2

  1. HP says BIOS upgrade needed but will not install
  2. Bootmgr missing
  3. 0xc0000225 error after cloning disk
  4. Reinstalled Vista Home Premium - cannot boot past Error Recovery - HP G70 laptop (w/coffee spill)
  5. HP Pavillion DV6700 will not start, no BIOS screen just black
  6. Vista upgrade diska nd toher general hardware question
  7. DELL XPS 17 Battery not working properly
  8. headphone jack not giving sound
  9. Enter key came off!
  10. Compaq Presario DOA
  11. E: Drive Won't Read Any CD/DVD
  12. E: Drive Won't Open Any CD/DVD
  13. Extending Volume in Drive C?
  14. Can't burn dual layer DVDs any longer
  15. What is GDI or Global Domains International?
  16. invalid cursor handle
  17. How to solve Missing Operation System
  18. Installation problem with 3connect uk Huawei E353 on Windows Vista?
  19. No sound after reinstalling windows vista
  20. errori di sistema dopo la formattazione
  21. errori di sistema home premium 32 bit
  22. near APC BACK UPS 400 ES
  23. Ma****a DVD-RAM recognizes CDs with Pictures but will not recognize music cds
  24. BSOD!! Stop: 0x0000007e & volsnap.sys
  25. Printer error
  26. Hard Discs Fail-Taken me 5 months!!!
  27. Mouse doesn't work
  28. Problems with Brother MFC-235C
  29. Red vertical lines fill my monitor
  30. Scan and Fix
  31. DVD Burning Fail
  32. Media in CD/DVD drive is not readable
  33. NTFS to Fat32 :(
  34. HELP BSOD! STOP: 0x07E
  35. new external harddrive i cannot see it on my computer
  36. "The Audio Service is not running."
  37. DVDRW compatability
  38. Ultimate 64-bit not hibernating the way it used to
  39. Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
  40. CPU usage at 100%
  41. u build question
  42. bootable registry cleaner
  43. Help Please!
  44. New Motherboard problem???
  45. A plea of help from NontechnicalNan!
  46. Bluetooth Peripheral device error
  47. Blue Screen Crash dump
  48. DVD / CD Drive Missing
  49. Canon BJC 250 Printer
  50. Printer "Issues"
  51. toppergraph
  52. enable or install ATI graphic adapter ?
  53. where to i find "enable graphic adapter"
  54. Hardware problems ??
  55. DVD drive cannot open
  56. dell 720 printer driver for windows 7
  57. no sound on computer
  58. Itunes problem
  59. Error 0xc0000225
  60. Partitioning Issue
  61. BAD_POOL_HEADER... taking the next step
  62. BAD_POOL_HEADER... taking the next step
  63. Error Message
  64. Windows update error code 80070424
  65. Notebook / Geräte Manager / Grafik
  66. External drive that works with Vista Home?
  67. cannot read blank DVD-Rs
  68. cannot read blank DVD-Rs
  69. Please Help
  70. DVD drive will not erase/format
  71. Can a virus(or similar) lead to BSODs?
  72. ** PLEASE HELP **nVidia - Display - NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GS Installatiestatus: mislukt Foutdetails: Code 80246001 Type update: optioneel nVidia Display software update released
  73. 2nd Monitor Stopped Working... Permenently
  74. DVD drive wont reconise DVDR-
  75. Pc not finding sound card due to RAM.
  76. Webcam not working on Laptop
  77. Random Daily Shutdowns
  78. Windows won't boot beyond the green loading bar
  79. Error: 0xc00000e9 (Help please!)
  80. Canon Pixma MP540 won't scan
  81. Mouse Right Clicking Disabled Everywhere
  82. Hardware Failures
  83. Solve your hardware Problem
  84. S.O not accept drivers from CD room
  85. Motion eye (sony communication camera) not working after vista service pack 2
  86. Laptop won't boot, keeps running system repair--help?
  87. ipod external hard drive
  88. Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTX Problem
  89. Fehler 720: Computertypen stimmen nicht überein
  90. How do I use my computer in normal mode
  91. One of my Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 processor cores has a temperature consistently lower than the other 3 cores, WHY?
  92. Canon MPC200 printer driver Vista
  93. HELLLLLPPPP!!! Almost all desktop icons gone...can't open any programs...
  94. Won't install, says mobo isn't ACPI compliant
  95. I7 920 / Windows 7
  96. Phantom CD Drive E, means E drive cannot be used
  97. Windows error message 43
  98. Error Code 19 on my Acer 4530 DVD/CD ROM Drive
  99. Will not boot to desktop after atikmdag.sys error
  100. Help! Vista will not boot into f11 or safe mode
  101. Intel E7500 VS phenom II X2 550 VS E6500| gaming CPU
  102. After video card meltdown, Vista still not loading GUI on new card
  103. New Hard Drive Loses Letter Assignment on Reboot
  104. Error Code 10 On My Acer 5520 Cd/dvd
  105. Mouse Problem
  106. Help computer keeps shutting down error STOP 0x0000007f
  107. error code646
  108. Built in Bluetooth Disappeared
  109. Computer ate my disc
  110. Is there any way to display a webcam in My Computer?
  111. External numpad
  112. I need to enable my Mic
  113. lexmark x2350 printer,scanner installation
  114. Wireless LAN suddenly stopped working
  115. Is It Too Little Too Late
  116. Elevated Mode
  117. archway
  118. Problem with Card Modules
  119. No Sound >> MultiMedia Audio Controller
  120. Problem with my keyboard
  121. I5 vs i7 Feeling ripped off?
  122. AMD and Intel General Discussion (not for getting help)
  123. "Unable to open device" Kodak scanner i1120
  124. Think my MB is dying...
  125. MWF has stopped working
  126. Vista 64 Blue Screen, irql_not_less_or_equal
  127. USB Speakers Not Detected Correctly (Logitech Z Cinema)
  128. Computer not recognizing CD/DVD drive driver
  129. Windows Update Error
  130. Image restore to new RAID-0 (win7)
  131. ntvdm.exe not responding
  132. Explorer.exe –Application Error??
  133. Sony NEC Optiarc AD-7170A Issues
  134. Game port
  135. Battery 0% available plugged in, not charging
  136. Vista PC restarts 3-5 seconds after shutdown
  137. asProblems with Intellimouse explorer 2002 in windows xp
  138. HELP ME!!!! Vista Blue HP welcome screen freeze
  139. Help! Having a problem installing mice into Vista
  140. Driver problem with GE mini Cam
  141. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Security Device cannot be found
  142. What is the best nVidia chipset motherboard for overclocking?
  143. My Speaker's not working in Vista Ultimate 64-Bit?
  144. Troublshooting A Very Slow System, pre-OS slowdowns...not OS related.
  145. daytona II swiss gear mouse
  146. GeForce 8200 (Code 43) Problem
  147. Can't boot after enabling Memory Remap
  148. hi can you help me please
  149. Message Erreur - écran Blue - Screen Blue
  150. Speakers not working in windows, but do post-bios
  151. Microsoft entrainment 7000 keyboard
  152. Help! Windows MCI driver, anyone?!
  153. Media Player
  154. Advice please about wireless pci card
  155. Wireless router isn't being recognized by my laptop anymore for no reason, how do I repair this?
  156. DVD-ROM/DVD-Burner Won't Recognize in Vista Ultimate 64-bit
  157. deciphering bluescreen message
  158. GeForce 9800 Gt or GTX+Superclocked
  159. How to disassemble HP HDX18t to upgrade processor?
  160. Problem: Epson Discproducer PP-100
  161. Why would a motherboard need to be replaced?
  162. device cannot find enough free resources can use code 12
  163. My cddvdw won't work
  164. Corrupted System Volume
  165. Broken keys
  166. Camcorder connection - Error Code 39
  167. keyboard?
  168. Recomended Registry Cleaner Programs
  169. BSOD in vista, then restarts itself in XP
  170. Epson Scanner in Vista 64-bit
  171. vista won't recognize my DCR-HC21 Mini handycam
  172. Linksys PSUS4 Printserver.
  173. MX 5500 keyboard, I'd strangle myself with the cord if it had one
  174. Disk Management blue screen
  175. i have deleated my micriphone settings
  176. BSOD in Vista machine
  177. Packard Bell Easynote Crash
  178. Mouse Not Working - Receiver does not light up "green" for "MS wireless notebook optical mouse 4000"
  179. JoJoJo
  180. Vista AHCI SATA Install Problem G965
  181. MAT****A DVD-RAM UJ-850S ATA Device
  182. Closing lid, get "harddisk not found... no bootable devices."
  183. Speakers Don't Work
  184. Can't connect macbook to HP6300 connected to vista pc via usb
  185. Partition lost(?)
  186. I can't sign in
  187. write protected error+vista home premium 32bit
  188. AD-7170A ATA Drive
  189. USB Problem
  190. Battery on Sony Vaio Notebook
  191. dvd burner
  192. Headphones work weirdly. Please help!
  193. how do i load webcam???
  194. Samsung Q-45 with Vista Ultimate vs. MS Wireless Laser Desktop 7000 - Q45 keyboard layout defeated
  195. problem with GeForce 6150 LE and games
  196. (0x800704d3)
  197. tsstcorp cd dvdw ts-h653l problem
  198. Synaptic Touchpad Scrolling Problem
  199. Can only log on with safe mode..
  200. "Invalid cursor handle"
  201. "Invalid cursor handle"
  202. Do I really have to reformat?
  203. Problem with typing on search openings
  204. Steve
  205. HP all-in-one printer driver dropoff
  206. usb port problem
  207. microphone issues
  208. mouse wont work
  209. Vista Ult 64 will not allow me to select a driver
  210. Annoying drive access issues
  211. CDW/DVD drive does not read DVD's
  212. DVD Drive does not read Vista DVD
  213. reformatting
  214. Blue screen as soon as computer is booted.
  215. Irql_not_less_or_equal/nvstor.sys + Boot Error
  216. How do u get an xbox 360 wireless guitar hero 3 controller to connect to my xp computer?
  217. Screen saver not working after new hard drive installed
  218. Canon A95 camera
  219. Help can't connect to my netgear router
  220. Hangs at Startup
  221. Graphics Card Problem...
  222. USB mouse or Keyboard can't wake PC from Standby
  223. USB Device Not Recognized- Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse
  224. Vista LAN shows XP Shares but Wireless doesn't
  225. Mouse Problems
  226. Problems burning audio cd, data cd ok
  227. svchost processes prevents drive removal
  228. USB Issues Drivers required for P+P Devices and access denied
  229. I have lost my cd burner, how do I reinstall it
  230. shut down
  231. Wireless sleep
  232. i am having some serious problems and i need help indefinately
  233. No sound from my browsers.
  234. Microsoft 6 To 4 Adapter problem!!
  235. tsstcorp cd dvdw ts-l632d problem!
  236. Wireless Keyboard
  237. Need to enable the mic
  238. Problem installing Samsung CLP-610ND SEE as network printer
  239. Harddisk from XP won't work with VISTA
  240. 2nd monitor won't wake!
  241. Dell Laptop Battery does not charge
  242. Vista networking and folder share
  243. Connecting external monitor to Laptop
  244. My Webcam does not work on laptop with Vista
  245. SD card reader very slow on Vista Home Premium
  246. Vista Will Not Recognize/Format External Drive
  247. Motherboard swap mess
  248. No sound from ventrilo.
  249. Problem connecting eSata external HD
  250. Slow USB 2.0 transfer rates on Vista Home Premium SP1